Caribbean Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was nodding her understanding he turned to me.

"This is something that you want your wife to do. It is for your pleasure that you are asking her to use another man for sex. You must tell her exactly what you want her to do. You may find that as she becomes aroused that she stops listening to your desires and becomes concerned only with satisfying herself."

"This is the optimal result although it may be painful for you to watch. She may do things to him that you are not allowed to do. She may respond more explosively to him than she ever has to you. Trust me, you will attempt to reach this point the rest of your life. You must not stop her if she reaches this point. If you do she will never trust you again and I will not be able to help you any further."

"Are you ready to proceed with the evening," Matt asked?

I looked at Beth and she was nodding her willingness to proceed. Matt looked at me and said, "you are about to ask your wife to satisfy herself with another man. Are you willing to proceed?"

"Yes." I replied.

He looked back to Beth. "Do you understand what is about to happen?"

"Yes I do," she responded.

"I will meet you at my suite in 10 minutes. Please come to 1820 and wait by the door," he instructed.

He left us alone and quiet. Time seemed to stop, but then it was time to find his suite. We walked slowly to the building and found the door. We waited by the door as instructed. We heard no sound from within.

Several minutes passed and nothing happened. We thought we had made a mistake. Suddenly the door opened and Matt instructed us to enter. Matt's disposition had changed since we agreed to proceed.

Upon entering we found a large living area with a comfortable sofa. A dining area adjoined the room and beyond that was the bedroom. He did not offer to show us around, but asked us to have a seat. He went out on the patio and came back in with Alan and Eileen. Eileen sat on the arm of the sofa and Alan leaned against the bar.

"Is everything as we discussed," Matt asked?

"Yes," I replied

"Excellent! I have discussed your intentions with Alan and he is willing to proceed," he continued.

"How would you like to start," he asked as he joined Eileen on the couch?

"Do you have any music," I asked?

He turned on the audio system and returned to his seat. A slow song played and I took Beth by the arm and began to dance with her in the center of the room. Halfway through the song I asked her to dance with Alan. She looked at me nervously and then turned to look at Alan standing at the bar. She let go of me as she turned back to look into my eyes. She turned and walked slowly to Alan.

They began to dance. Beth appeared awkward at first, but then began to dance closer and placed her arms around Alan's neck. Alan was the perfect gentleman and danced closely, but made no inappropriate motions.

After the song ended they both looked back at me. I now felt nervous and awkward.

"Please continue to dance," I pleaded. I noticed my voice crackling.

They began dancing again and I noticed Beth grin a little as she realized that I was nervous as well.

"I would like for you to kiss Alan too Beth."

Beth looked at me in disbelief. I nodded slightly and she turned back to Alan. She looked down and then she looked into his eyes and kissed him. She continued dancing although I was certain that she was trembling too. She continued to kiss him as they danced another song. The kisses and became more open and passionate. They embraced each other tightly.

When the song ended, Beth looked back to me. She had an uncertain expression. I walked to her and held her close. The music continued, but we didn't dance.

"Are you OK," I asked?

"I think so," she replied sheepishly.

I knew that we were in foreign territory. I was trembling and finding it difficult to talk. My wife was staring into my eyes. I could tell that she was trying to comprehend my emotions. Whether she should continue or stop. I was very excited and wanted to continue. I wasn't certain how Beth felt or if she would take this much further.

"I am scared Steve," she admitted.

"So am I Beth. I am also excited. I can't believe this is happening. I really want watch you do more. Are you OK with that?"

Beth swallowed very hard. She looked at Alan and shook her head a little.

"I just don't know what you want me to do Steve. I want to make you happy. I want to make your fantasy come true. I just don't know what you want me to do."

I smiled at Beth and gave her a deep kiss. We hugged for a long time. She leaned back a little and looked at me again. I reached around and found the zipper of her dress. She shook her head as she stared at me in disbelief.

"You are really going through with this aren't you," she said.

"I really want this to happen Beth," I sighed.

I continued to lower her zipper. The dress followed and soon it was in a heap at her feet. My wife didn't move for a while. She kept staring at me and I could tell she was trying to decide if she would continue.

I reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. I released it from her shoulders and pulled it over her arms. I tossed it over the barstool. Beth made no effort to cover herself or to hide her breasts by pressing closer to me. I was surprised that she didn't. I started to slip my hands down to her panties. She met my hands and stopped me.

"Not just yet Steve," she said pleadingly. "Give me a little time."

I looked at Alan and he was intently watching our interaction. I kissed Beth again and slowly turned her around until she was facing Alan. I gently nudged her forward two steps until she was face to face with Alan. I leaned forward and kissed her ear,


"I would like for you to give yourself to Alan," I whispered.

I felt her take a deep breath. Beth reached around Alan's neck and pressed her breasts into his chest. She kissed him deeply. Alan became more at ease and began to become more involved. He began to fondle her breasts and caress her nipples as they kissed. Beth broke off the kiss and Alan lowered his head to her chest. He kissed her areola and sucked in her nipple. As he came off I could see that it was glistening and rock hard.

Beth began to lose her rigidity and allow easier access to Alan. She glanced at me to as if to ask for direction. I smiled a nervous smile. I was aware of my erection and it was becoming uncomfortable.

"I would like to watch you undress Alan," I said quivering.

She looked at Alan and pulled his Polo shirt out of his slacks. He helped her as she guided it over his head. She began to fumble with his belt and he assisted her again. Once his belt was undone and his slacks unzipped she hesitated. She wrapped her arms around him and pressed their bare chests together. I knew that this excited her and I heard a little moan escape from her lips.

Alan was well muscled and had a rather hairy chest. He was rubbing her back and it was easy to see that he was enjoying this and becoming excited.

Beth released him and resumed the task of undressing Alan. She lowered his slacks. He kicked off his loafers as he stepped out of the slacks. He stood before her in his briefs. He reached for her panties, but she pulled away shaking her head.

"Not yet," she breathed with a smile.

Beth looked back at me again and smiled.

"Please keep going," I moaned

Beth reached for the waistband and pulled it lower in front. As she did this, she reached inside and felt for his penis.

"Oh My," she purred

She lowered his briefs and he stepped out of them. He now stood nude before her. Beth released his penis and looked at it carefully. She encircled it at the base and slowly stroked it toward the head. Alan rose to his toes and moaned as she did this.

"Did I hurt you," she asked with a knowing look in her eyes?

"Oh No," Alan blurted.

Beth continued to slowly stroke his cock. She began to fondle his balls with the other hand and Alan began to look uncomfortable. Occasionally she would press against his perineum. Alan rolled his eyes and looked at the ceiling. I knew exactly how he felt as I had experienced her experienced hands many times before.

Beth looked over to me. She was smiling this time.

"I don't think our friend can take this much longer honey. I need to know what you want me to do." Beth was becoming more at ease now.

"I always love it when you go down on me Beth." I felt a lump in my throat as I spoke the words.

"Are you sure about this hun? I don't think he will last very long," she cooed as she continued to stroke him.

"Oh Please," I nodded.

Beth turned back to Alan and led him to a barstool. She lifted him by his penis and guided him onto the seat. He sat on the stool and scooted forward. She spread his legs at the knees and lowered herself before him. She looked back at me standing behind her now.

"You better come here or you might miss this part," she directed.

My wife turned her full attention to Alan's cock and balls. She stroked him slowly toward the head and then she reversed direction and lowered her mouth to the head. As her hand pushed forward, her mouth engulfed the head. She released him with her mouth and pulled back exposing saliva and his precum.

"MMMM," she moaned.

"Oh My God," he returned.

She began to suck him in earnest. She started slowly and gradually picked up the pace. Beth's mouth is amazing, but her hands are equally talented. She began to jack him off and bob up and down simultaneously on his cock. Her other hand was massaging his scrotum and perineum.

Alan's cock was glistening. He was certainly thicker than me, but just as long. Beth's lips were stretched around his cock tightly.

Alan began to buck against her. He placed his feet on the ring at the base of the stool and one hand on the bar for support. He grabbed the back of her head with the other. My wife was treating his cock like a piston now. Her hand was a blur and her mouth wasn't far behind.

Alan began to moan loudly. He announced he was about to cum. I wanted to see more. I didn't want this to end yet. Beth obviously had others ideas as she continued to pick up the pace.

Alan began to climax into Beth's mouth. She held on as he bucked wildly. He was moaning and mumbling. As he came, Beth moaned and screamed around his cock. She tried to take it all, but she gagged slightly and a glob of his semen flooded out and dripped onto her right nipple and then to her knee.

Matt finally calmed down. Beth slowed, but didn't stop nursing his penis.

"Oh My Gawd that was great!" Alan tried to sit up but Beth continued to suck his cock slowly and deeply into her mouth. She moaned as he pulled away.

Beth finally released his penis, and sat on her heels. She looked down at the floor. I moved to her side and held her by the shoulders.

"Thank you Beth. I love you," I whispered.

She glanced at me and I saw the remains of Alan's climax all over her face. Beth looked so sexy. She rose and went to the toilet. There was an uneasy silence. What do you say to the guy that just received a blowjob from your wife or the couple that witnessed it?

Eileen fixed some drinks. As Beth emerged she looked a little shaken.

"Are you OK Steve? Are you happy," she asked?

"Oh Yes Beth. That was so erotic."

"What do we do now? Are you ready to leave," she asked.

"That's up to you Beth. I don't think we are quite done yet," I said.

She took a big gulp of her drink and we sat on the couch together.

Alan left for the toilet. Amazingly he was still sporting an erection. Beth and I looked at each other and grinned.

"I don't think he's done yet. That's for sure," she said with a chuckle.

After we had finished our drinks, I asked Matt and Eileen if we could use the guest bedroom. They smiled and led the way. Beth and I entered behind them. I pulled down the bed and Beth laid on the bed.

"I want to go down on you Beth," I said as I hovered over her.

I reached for her panties and this time she let me remove them. As I pulled them away from her a thick string of crystal clear mucous stretched from the panties and fell to her leg. I opened her legs and looked at her vulva. My wife was so wet and lubricated, it took all the restraint I could muster not to have sex with her.

I leaned over and began to lick and suck at her labia. She began to moan and rock her hips. I probed her with my tongue and entered her for the first time. She was so wet and excited I could tell it would not take her long. I found her clitoris and began to lick and suck it. Beth climaxed almost immediately. She had never came that fast as long as I had known her. I struggled to stay with her as she rocked her pelvis with the orgasm. I continued to gently caress her clitoris with my tongue as she came down from her climax.

I glanced around the room and noticed Matt, Eileen and Alan at the head of the bed, just beyond Beth's field of vision. Alan was still nude and Eileen was stroking his erect penis. She was dividing her attention between Alan and us. As I continued to stimulate Beth's clitoris, I noticed Matt bend over and recover Beth's panties. He examined them carefully before putting them into his pocket.

Alan moved next to Beth at the side of the bed. Eileen released his penis and touched Beth on the shoulder. Beth was startled from her post orgasmic haze. She smiled when she saw Eileen and then realized Alan was next to her. She moaned and reached for his erect cock as I continued to go down on her.

I watched my wife fondle and stroke Alan as I stimulated her orally. I felt like I could almost climax with just the stimulation from the sheets beneath me. Beth became aroused again and she was soon guiding my efforts with a hand behind my head. She never released Alan's penis, but she would stop stroking him at times. Then she would realize what was happening and firmly pull his penis or massage his scrotum.

Alan was fully erect again. I was amazed at the size of his penis. He appeared as thick as a beer bottle. Beth could not close her hand around it. She began to respond to me by grinding her pubis into me. She was writhing in bed and moaning. Alan was getting excited and edged closer to the side of the bed. Eileen gently raised Beth's head and guided her toward Alan. Alan smiled and placed his upper knee on the bed next to my wife's head.

Beth opened her eyes and realized what they had in mind. She moved her torso toward Alan and guided the head of his cock into her mouth. She stroked him slowly and sucked the end of his penis. Eileen was gently rubbing the back of Beth's head and watching us intently. Alan began to moan loudly and Beth reacted predictably. Beth often goes over the top when I climax. She will begin to climax almost immediately.

As Alan continued to moan loudly and guide her head with his hand, Beth began a massive orgasm. She pulled my face into her tightly and rocked her pelvis so that her clitoris was at the center of my attention. She was screaming and moaning around the end of Alan's cock. She started to suck and pull his dick with abandon as she climaxed. The orgasm lasted longer than I had ever witnessed. It didn't end quickly like usual, but lingered and slowly dissipated.

I continued to gently suckle her labia and clitoris until she begged me to quick.

"Oh My! Stop, Stop! It's too sensitive," she begged.

I stopped and watched as she came down from her peak. She was still fondling Alan.

"That was so intense," she squealed as she rolled to her side and brought her knees up and together. "I can't take it anymore."

She scanned the room and realized that Matt and Eileen were still present. She looked at me, now kneeling at her feet, and at Alan to her right. Alan and I had very erect penises. I was about to burst I was so excited. I lay beside her and held her. She turned to me and smiled. We kissed.

"Are you happy that your little fantasy is coming true dear," she asked with a wide eyed grin?

"It's incredible Beth," I answered.

She looked over to Alan who had joined Matt and Eileen. She returned her gaze to me and widened her eyes.

"Do you want to stop here or do you want me to screw him," she asked bluntly?

I was taken back. I had never heard my wife use the phrase before. Then again it should not have surprised me in light of the changes that had taken place that night.

"Well," she continued.

"I would like to see you take him inside of you Beth. I love you and I love what you have done for me tonight, but I want to see you climax with him inside of you." I was almost shaking as I spoke.

She smiled thoughtfully. She reached for me and held my penis.

"You really like this don't you Steve," she asked as she began to stroke me?

"Oh please be careful," I begged. "I'll come too quickly if you don't stop."

"Don't you want to cum honey," she giggled?

"No, not yet," I said with urgency. "I want to wait until later"

"How much later sweety," she continued?

"Later," I said.

"You want to watch some more don't you," she cooed as she brought me to the edge?

"Yes, Yes I do!" I was squirming as I answered.

"What do you want me to do hubby," she asked as she pulled me firmly and almost took me past the point of no return?

I moaned. I was fixated on my impending orgasm. I didn't know if I could hold out any longer.

"You got to tell me what you want, or I might do the wrong thing," she squeezed me for emphasis.

I couldn't speak. My head was throbbing…both of them.

"Do you want me to fuck Alan," she demanded?

"Steve, you've got to talk to me babe. What do you want me to do for you," she repeated as she became more forceful. She placed her other hand behind my head and looked into my eyes as she continued.

She again brought me to the edge and let me slide back.

"I want to watch you and Alan have sex Beth. I want to watch you fuck. I want to watch you lose control and cum on his penis." I was almost incoherent with lust.

"OK Steve," she said as she released my penis and gave my scrotum a little pat. "That's what we'll do then."

She was grinning broadly as she rolled over and held her hand out to Alan. Alan approached her on the bed and tried to roll her onto her back. Beth resisted.

"Hold on tiger," she said still grinning. "I'm going to take that big boy my way, OK."

Alan nodded. Beth got up and patted his ass. She motioned toward the bed and he complied. He laid down on his back next to me where Beth had just been. I immediately felt awkward and started to get out of the bed.

"Hold on dear," Beth said as she stopped me. "I want you to enjoy this."

I kneeled on the opposite side of Alan as Beth climbed onto the bed, kneeling on the other side. She placed her hand around his thick penis and stroked him a few times before looking at me and winking with a sly smile.

"Just lay back and relax while I use this thing," she was beaming.

She then lifted her right leg and placed it over his hips. She was straddling him now. She never released his penis and it almost appeared as if she were using a pommel to mount a horse. She held his penis against her vulva as she rocked back and forth. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"I hope you enjoy this as much as I will darling," she said looking at me.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My wife was going to do it. She was rubbing herself against her cock. Alan held still, but he was smiling broadly.

Beth looked at me for a moment. I knew she was thinking, considering her options.

"Do you want him inside of me Steve," she asked?

Oh Yes, I pleaded!

"I want you to put him inside of me then," she demanded.

"What," I said in disbelief!

"I want you to hold him and place him in my vagina so that I can lower myself onto him," she explained.