Carl Learns Piano (Or Not)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hugging Carl, Jenny laid her head on his now bare chest. They stayed like that for a few minutes savoring what they both just experienced. Jenny could feel Carl's erection shrinking, dribbling some excess cum on her stomach. Looking up at Carl and she said, "Okay, you definitely fit the special friend status. Shall we check out the bedroom."

Carl smiled and said." When do we start the music lessons?"

Jenny laughed while saying "I think we need to get to know each other a little better first. "

Carl picked up his new piano teacher and carried her up the stairs.

The bedroom was large with four floor to ceiling windows facing the back yard. The setting sun was streaming a deep yellow light into the room, creating shadows and sunbeams to alternate across the room. Carl set Jenny lightly down on the king size bed. Jenny immediately got up, gave Carl a quick kiss and ran into the attached bath. She spoke over her shoulder "Nature calls, be right back."

Carl surveyed the room. Like downstairs it was sparsely furnished. King bed with intricate designed quilt as a cover. One night stand with a lamp. An upholstered chair and ottoman sat by the window with a side table full of books. Sitting on the edge of the ottoman, Carl surveyed the books. Two music lesson planners, one Sci-fi novel, two mysteries, and a biography. They had a love for reading in common as well as music and now Carl also knew, sex.

Jenny removed her sticky panties, relieved her bladder pressure, washed her face, dabbed a bit of perfume in some strategic places. Debating putting on a robe, Jenny decided to skip it. Carl had seen all of her and did seem repulsed. As she returned to the bedroom, she saw Carl holding a book and looking at the sunset through the back yard. One of the many things Jenny loved about this house was the sunset views. Carl cut quite the figure standing naked in the waning sunlight. He really was a nice looking man with a trim figure and lots of hair , although mostly gray. Jenny loved men with some fur. She never saw the appeal of the hairless chest or shaved pubic region.

Carl felt Jenny circle her hands around him before he heard her. The sunset was very beautiful, and her footsteps were muffled by the lush carpet. Hugging Carl from behind, Jenny ran her hands over his chest, while pushing her breasts into his back. Carl spoke softly, more to the room then specifically to Jenny, " This is a special room, the sunset views are spectacular. Thank you so much for letting me into the inner sanctuary." And then with a smirk he said, "Hopefully I am worthy."

Carl sat down into the chair and pulled Jenny down into his lap. They sat that way, not talking, holding hands until the sunset was finished. Jenny got up and turned on the bedside lamp while Carl took his turn in the bathroom.

When Carl returned Jenny had turned down the quilt and was sitting on the bed, propped up by many pillows. Both were still naked and seemed comfortable that way. Carl mentioned it. "Jenny, you don't seem to be shy about being naked around this tall, weird man in your bedroom."

Jenny flashed Carl her biggest smile and said," I could say the same about you, Carl. Do you always walk around nude? Not that I am complaining." Her smile changed to be more mischievous as she slowly scanned Carl from head to toe, lingering on the middle parts.

Carl laughed and said, "Well, I do have a good excuse. All my clothes are still downstairs and none of yours will fit."

Jenny laughed. Carl appreciated her laugh, it made him happy that she found his bad puns funny.

Jenny patted the bed beside her, and Carl hopped in. They kissed but more gentle and with much less urgency than before. Carl trailed his hand over Jenny's leg as they sat side by side. Jenny reached out to rest her hand on Carl's arm as he softly caressed from her knee to her thigh.

Jenny took Carl's head in her hands looking into those hazel eyes and said, "Carl, I haven't done anything like this since I was 21 years old, attending college. I had totally given up on having a love life many years ago." She added "But, I loved talking to you, making you food, laughing with you. I have felt so comfortable all evening. You have made this old woman so happy tonight and I just wanted you to know this is not something I do every week."

Carl looked back into Jenny's blue eyes and said, "So, this is not the standard beginning piano lesson? Loosening up the student so they can be in the right frame of mind to absorb the material."

Jenny playfully slapped Carl on the top of his shoulder. Grabbing her in a bear hug to limit the slaps, he kissed her hard. Then he tenderly said, "Jenny, I am sure you know I feel the same way. This has been such an unexpected, magical night. Since my wife passed, I had not really thought about sex, intimacy, or a connection like we have had tonight. I assumed that part of my life was over and now I realize I missed it terribly. Shirley was very sick for the last few years and intimacy was the last thing she wanted. It has been many years since I have felt like I have with you. Thank you."

Carl's face brightened and that lopsided grin took over. "And now, I would like to get to that tender slow lovemaking you promised me." He kissed Jenny, increasing the intensity and force. Her lips parted, and her tongue darted out to touch his own tongue. It was just as electric as the first time.

Jenny reached her arms up to rest them on Carl's shoulders. She ran her fingers through his salt and pepper hair. Teasing Carl with her tongue, probing and retreating. Carl played along for a bit, before he used his hand on the back of her head to pull her in for a deep tonsil searching kiss. Jenny loved his way of gentle easy kissing, but then erupting into this forceful very needy deep face sucking.

She was kept guessing what he would do next.

Carl's plan was to take his time in providing Jenny all the pleasure he could dream up, but his mind was speeding things up. He consciously took a deep breath through his nose and moved his kisses to Jenny's neck. Feeling her melt as he kissed up and down her neck, trying to find that secret spot to drive her crazy. As Jenny stiffened and let out a loud sigh, Carl knew he had found it. Looking to down he could see her nipples standing at attention.

Jenny was turning to putty under Carl's kisses. He knew just the right pressure on just the right spot to send shivers down Jenny's entire body. Carl added a hand to lift her breast. Kneaded it gently before attacking it with his mouth. Sucking as much in his mouth as possible while using his tongue to assault her nipple. She adored how he varied his technique from gentle to rough, from slow to urgent. Jenny moved her hand to search for Carl's cock as they sat side by side.

Carl was concentrating on giving Jenny the most pleasure he could when he didn't see, but felt her hand on his semi-hard penis. The way it wrapped around his shaft, the gentle squeeze she employed, the way her thumb caressed the ridge around his head, made him lose track of what he was doing. This woman knew how to please him but it was not his turn.

Pulling his torso away from Jenny's hand, Carl slid lower on the bed. Stretching to still reach the hardening cock, Jenny lost contact, as it was quickly out of reach. Jenny could feed Carl's kisses traveling lower. While his left hand was still gently massaging her breast, his lips were moving past her belly button. His right hand was moving up her thigh nearing her triangle of curly hair.

As Carl's fingers came in contact with Jenny's sex, he felt the wetness. Gently running his index digit over the outer lips, elicited another loud sigh. Using two fingers to open the labia, Carl lowered his head for his first taste of Jenny. Her aroma invaded his nostrils, and he drew in a deep breath. "Oh, so sweet", he thought as his tongue dipped into the folds. She tasted even better than she smells, was Carl's first thought.

Jenny had never experienced good oral sex before. Her husband had not liked it and most of the other lovers were either turned off by it of just not very good. While having had a lot of experience pleasuring herself the last 10 years or so, she never really thought about oral sex as something she would love.

Carl was about to change all that.

Jenny knew Carl was down there but didn't really know what to expect. Feeling his finger rub over her slit, she thought Carl had a very soft touch. But when Carl inserted his long wide tongue into her folds and started lapping up her dew, she was blown away. She never knew a tongue could feel that way on her pussy. It was softer, yet more arousing than a finger.

The nectar of the gods was how Carl regarding Jenny's honey. Exploring all of her many creases, he was trying to reach all the ambrosia-like fluid he could. Jenny's gentle squirming and loud ooh's and aahs indicating she was enjoying his tongue's exploration. Carl probed upward until he found the hard button he was looking for.

Jenny's eyes went wide open as Carl's tongue found her clitoris. Circling and circling her pleasure spot, his tongue every once in a while, gave it a flick. This again sent shivers through Jenny's body. When Carl clamped his lips over the clit and sucked hard, Jenny screamed out, "Carl, Carl, Oh yes, YESSS! She felt Carl insert two fingers into her and curl them upward while stoking in and out. She was surprised Carl could make her come again so soon. There was no holding back now.

His oral technique was rewarded with Jenny's thighs closing in, trapping Carl's head. Her hands also were firmly holding his head onto her muff. Carl's face was drenched in her cum, and he lapped up all that he could. His fingers could feel her contractions squeezing as she grunted and moaned. And then she opened her thighs and pushed his mouth off her clit, Carl knew it had become too sensitive for him to continue. He kissed and licked around her sex, up and down her thighs as Jenny's breathing slowed.

It took a while.

Jenny had never experienced an orgasm like that. It was more intense, deeper, lasted longer than any of the self-induced ones she normally had. Her muscles started to relax after becoming so taut during the throes of her orgasm. As her breathing started to return to normal, she pulled Carl up to lay on top of her. Gently kissing him, then with vigor, she tasted herself on his lips.

Jenny looked up at Carl and whispered "Thank You, That was the most intense orgasm of my life, I can't believe this in happening but so glad it is." Reaching down between them, Jenny found Carl's hard cock with her hand. Looking into Carl's eyes, she positioned the shaft at her entrance. She nodded once and Carl slowly pushed himself into Jenny's love canal.

Carl was ready for his turn again. His biggest turn-on was making his partner come. And that was why his penis was again hard and aching. Jenny's hand moved him into position, and he could see on her face a wanting and anticipation of the coupling to come. He slowly pushed forward as she readjusted her hips and his cock. Stopping his penetration just after his bulbous head popped past Jenny's tight outer ring, he hoped to prolong the anticipation of that moment.

Jenny needed to be filled up again, she craved having Carl's hard shaft stretching her nether regions. But he stayed just at her entrance, teasing her, building up the want, NO the need to be stuffed with cock. Just when she couldn't take it anymore, Carl pushed ever slowly farther and farther into Jenny. She had to admit it, the anticipation and the wait was worth it. She could feel Carl's full warm length expanding her pussy. The feeling of being stuffed full of warm man was so much different than the cold vibrator she usually played with.

Carl leaned down to kiss Jenny as his pubic hairs crushed into Jenny's curly hairs. Keeping his cock buried as far as it could go as their kisses eagerly became frantic. Carl was losing his will to go slow. He started a slow withdrawal, back to the place where he was barely inside her and then a smooth stroke all the way down. Repeating this for a few minutes but each time a bit faster. Jenny's tongue was all over his mouth, her lips pressed firmly to his, her hands on his back urging him to go faster and harder.

Jenny desperately wanted Carl to speed up. It was agonizingly wonderful to make love this slow. She could feel every inch of Carl as he slowly filled her up and slowly retreated. It was a tantalizing sensation. But she was all ramped up and ready for faster and harder. She urged him with sloppy kisses and with her hands on his ass. Bringing one hand up to Carl's chest, she found his small nub. She flicked it with her thumb, squeezed with her fingers, pulled it out and let it snap back.

Carl's willpower faded completely as Jenny played with his nipple. Who knew that would be the thing to drive him over the edge. "Oh" he thought, "Jenny knew."

Carl sped his motions up, so much so, they couldn't maintain the kisses. His body was slamming into Jenny, his balls slapping her at end of each stroke. Her pussy was so warm, wet, with just the right grip in this position, he knew his release was happening very soon. He wanted to last long enough for Jenny's release.

He really didn't 't need to worry.

Jenny screamed, "Yes, yes, I am coming again" and she could feel herself gushing as the orgasm overtook her. Her muscles contracted and spasmed, her breathing sped up, her vagina gripped Carl's cock and she felt him grow bigger inside him. She looked up into his eyes a said, "Carl, please come for me. Now Carl."

Carl's orgasm took control of his body. He pushed one last time as far into Jenny as he could and let the rush of cum spurt deep into her. His body quivered, the tension in his muscles peaked and then he melted into a puddle of a man on top of this woman who he just met.

They laid together for a few minutes enjoying the post orgasm high both didn't know they had sorely missed over the last few years. Jenny gently pushed Carl off of her, so she could breathe again. Jenny put her lips to Carl's, kissing him tenderly and then rolled over putting her back to him. Pulling up the sheet to cover them, Jenny then reached for Carl's arm and pulled it around her midsection, holding his hand firmly. Withing minutes both were asleep.

-------

Waking from a deep sleep, Carl opened his eyes, only to not recognize his surroundings. Quickly closing his eyes, he tried to figure out where he was and how he got there. As the fog of sleep evaporated, Carl remembered the night before and smiled broadly. He opened his eyes to Jenny's bedroom, but no Jenny.

The bathroom door was open a crack, and he could hear the shower running. Overwhelming his thoughts was a strong urge to urinate that had built up overnight. Carl pushed open the door to hear Jenny humming in the shower. He tiptoed to the toilet and relieved himself as quietly as possible. Just as he was about to finish, the shower turned off and the curtain opened as Jenny reached out to grab her towel.

Jenny was startled to see Carl standing there peeing into the toilet. Recovering quickly, she smiled and said, "Couldn't wait any longer, I bet." Seeing Carl blush was a fun start to the day. "Hey, can you hand me that towel. After you finish, of course, and wash your hands."

Carl's stream petered out and after a few shakes he said, "How about I just jump in with you to wash up, then you won't need the towel just yet? Her wide smile was all the answer he needed. As he stepped into her arms he said, "And when do we start on the Piano lessons."

Jenny looked up at Carl and said, "I think right now, there are some finger dexterity exercises I would like you to try.

Carl wrapped her in a big bear hug and shrugged. "Well, you are the teacher."

12