Carla and Rick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe YOU can," We started laughing again. "No, I'm ok. I am relieved you trust me and let me talk to you. It is a change to have an adult who doesn't talk down."

"You can talk to me about anything you want to, everything is ok. Just promise me you'll tell me if we go too far, ok?" He nodded.

"And I'm sorry again about this morning."

"Stop it! It wasn't your fault!" We laughed some more. "I suppose I gave you an eyeful, didn't I?" He just smiled. "Let's go to work."

We went back to the basement, we were almost done, it would only be a few more days. He were working, and he was quiet for two straight hours.

"Oh my God, just say it."

"If I knew what to say, I would." We laughed.

"What do you want to know about? The naked part, or the sex toy part?"

"Yes please." I flicked paint at him, he tried to dodge it.

"Last night, I was hot and horny. Do you play with yourself sometimes at night when you can't sleep?"

"Well, yeah."

"I do too."

"Ok." He kept painting. "But why would you need to? You're gorgeous. Can't you just have sex?"

"It's a fair enough question. Yes, I could just have sex. But there isn't anyone right now I want to have sex with regularly. Sometimes it's just easier. Does that make sense?"

"I guess. It's just hard to imagine. For you." I felt myself blush a little. Thank you.

"Is it weird for you to imagine the people in your neighborhood just getting laid from time to time?"

"Yes. VERY."

I laughed. "Well, all of us single people are just trying to get by too. We want sex, but we have to be careful. I don't just fuck everyone I feel like. I don't want to cause any neighborhood problems."

"Like affairs, gossip, stuff like that?"

"Exactly like that. Adults are as bad or worse than teenagers are about that stuff. I'm sure there are plenty of problems around here without me jumping into them."

"I guess I have heard rumors, noticed things. I guess I just worry about my own problems."

"Keep it that way. You shouldn't have to worry about it."

"I never see anyone else here. Like at night."

"Are you watching my place at night?" I started laughing at him.

"No...yes, I keep an eye on your place. Am I not supposed to?"

"Yes, you are supposed to. It's ok, I am messing with you. I have never brought anyone home for sex. But if I did, you know to ignore it, right?"

"I'll try."

"Good."

There was another long pause.

"You're thinking about your mom, aren't you?"

He dropped his paintbrush and acted like he was leaving. We both laughed some more. He came back in. "I give up."

"You need to relax. Your mom has been on some dates, right?

"Yeah."

"And you trust her and realize she's a grownup, right?"

"Yeah."

"But when she goes out with someone, and you don't know what's going on, you get worried, right?"

"I guess."

"Look at it this way. She doesn't want to get you involved in something if she doesn't know it's for real. You're not a little kid, but she still doesn't want you seeing a bunch of guys come and go in her life. Is that probably it?"

He thought for a second. "Probably."

"So can you relax, and be glad she's getting out a little bit?"

"I am. It's just weird to have her out there doing.....the same things I'm doing."

"Well, now you have someone you can talk to about it." I gave him a hug, and he squeezed me back.

"Good, I'm relieved."

And so it went. We talked about EVERYTHING. My sex history, my preferences, what guys think women like that they really don't. I felt really good about myself, sending a man out into the world who wouldn't have to learn EVERYTHING the hard way.

"You know this is making me crazy, right?"

I pretended I didn't. "What is?"

"Talking to a woman so beautiful about all of this. You know you're gorgeous." I laughed at him.

"Thanks Rick." I winked at him and made him laugh. "It feels good to hear you say it."

"I'd think you hear it all the time."

"Not as often as you might think, and it STILL feels good. NEVER forget that."

"I won't."

"Good."

"And dear God, don't use your energy on me. I'm not....how old are you anyway?" We laughed.

"Eighteen since October."

"Well, not only should you be doing your own thing with kids your own age, there are still some people who care about the age difference."

"I don't."

"Well I'm sure your mom and God do, so cool it."

"It won't be easy."

"We will survive."

We continued to work and talk together for weeks, and contact slowed a bit when basketball season started. Then one Saturday I saw him getting out of his truck as I pulled in, and waved at him. I was getting groceries out of my trunk, and he came over to help me.

"Such a gentleman,"

"I'm hungry." We laughed, and he helped me bring my stuff inside.

"No food where you come from?"

"Mom is out of town. She left me a frozen pizza."

"Poor baby. Help me out then." I opened a bottle of cheap sweet white wine, and poured us both a glass. I held it out to him, and he looked at me. "I won't tell if you won't. Don't tell me this is the first alcohol you have ever had." He took the glass and drank. "Not too fast, we want to remember tonight." We chopped vegetables, and I made us some angel hair pasta with parmesan and chicken. After we ate, I sent him to the living room to watch a movie, and I put dinner away. I went to sit down on the couch, and he started to move. "Nope, stay right there." I took off my shoes, and sat with my feet in his lap, and took a drink from my glass. At least I didn't have to TELL him to rub them, he knew it already.

Oh God, those strong hands on my feet and ankles. He started working his way up my calves, and I didn't stop him. "You really like that, don't you?"

"Honey, if you want to turn a woman on," and then I stopped.

"Really? This is a turn-on for you?"

"For every woman I know." He started being more vigorous, flexing my toes, rotating my ankles. "Have you never done it for your girlfriends before?

"Rubbed their feet? Yes. But I wasn't trying to turn them on." I thought it must be nice, when everything you do to a woman is a turn-on, and you don't even know it.

"So how has your fall been? School? Girls? Sports?"

"One at a time," I laughed at him. "I am probably going to UNM in the fall on a ROTC scholarship. I am kind of over high school sports. And I don't have a girlfriend."

"Why not?"

"Because I am kind of over high school girls. I can't start anything with them, because I'm leaving soon."

"No one has to plan their whole life in high school, can't you just try to enjoy it?" He was rubbing over my knees.

"I might. I just don't have a lot of attention for girls. I like women." He looked right at me when he said it. Then he lifted up my leg and kissed along my foot and ankle. Oh Christ.

With every ounce of strength I had, I pulled my feet back in and sat up.

"Baby, you need to go."

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to go to far, I..."

"No. You need to go, right now, because if you don't, I'm going to fuck you until neither of us can walk anymore. Please." He looked at me like a starving wolf. "This can't happen. Not like this, not now."

He exhaled and stood up.

"Please don't be mad."

"I'm not mad. Just.....I want you so much."

"I know, me too baby. But there are a few things in life you need to do correctly. This is one of them." I took his hand and led him to the door. "Talk to me again soon, ok?" He nodded, and I held him close. Then I closed the door and went to my room. And masturbated for two straight hours.

I kept an eye on their house that week. One night I saw his mother drive away, so I went and knocked on the door. It was starting to get chilly.

He opened the door, and smiled when he saw me. "Hey, how are you?"

"Oh, I'm ok, how about you?"

"Surviving." We both giggled.

"I really just wanted to make sure you aren't mad at me."

"Oh no. I understand completely." He looked at me. "That doesn't mean it's easy."

"Not for me either baby." I was so relieved. I heard myself say; "I'm going to make it up to you."

"Ok. We'll try to behave."

.:.

His mom threw a party that weekend. There were a lot of friends and girls there, with a great small town in autumn spirit, but I had to admit, I could see what he meant about the girls. I had to keep a happy face on to bear their conversations. I circulated and met everyone, and got a few appreciative looks. I was wearing a black cable-knit sweater, tight jeans, and black heels. Yes, I know I'm naughty.

I saw him, and went and talked to him. "Hey, do you have plans tonight?"

"Yeah, some of the guys are taking me out."

"That's great." I pulled him around the back corner of the house for a second. I bit his ear and whispered; "Or, you can ditch them and come to my place. Your call." And walked away.

I had a hot dog, and talked with Janet for a minute, then went home.

I hadn't known what his plan was, but at a quarter to one, I heard the back door open. Oh thank GOD.

"So, what did you tell your friends?"

"I wasn't feeling good, and I wanted to go home."

"Do you think they bought it?"

"Who cares?"

I walked over to him and pulled him into me. I sucked on his bottom lip, and tilted his head to me. He kissed me back, hard and wet. I took his hands and slid them to my ass, and he squeezed it. I held his face into mine, and we stood there and kissed for several minutes. He started to kiss down my neck and collar bone. I pulled my sweater and bra up over in my head and stood there for him to look at me. His mouth was open as he looked at my breasts. Then he picked me up and held me against him, and took my tits in his mouth as I leaned my head back, my legs clenched around his waist. He licked and sucked my nipples, and pulled me in to kiss him some more.

I let go and slid down his front, and undid his belt, and roughly pulled his pants down, in the kitchen, against the counter. There was some resistance as his cock popped free. I took it in my mouth, and started jerking off and sucking him. I could taste precum leaking out of him. I tugged on his balls, which made him breathe in sharply, I felt my pussy gush as he grabbed the sides of my head and started fucking my mouth. I was sucking on him with each stroke, and I heard him moan out loud. My mouth was flooded with his cum as his legs locked up, and he clenched my head in his hands. I took it all, swallowing as hard as he could spurt, which was quite hard. When he subsided, I resumed sucking him, and licked him clean. I looked up at him and licked my lips.

"Please say we're just getting started."

"Lover, you have no idea." We laughed, and I pulled his hand into the bedroom. We kissed, he didn't care about the cum, and he roughly pulled off my pants. I pulled off the rest of his clothes, and saw he was still pretty hard. God I love young men. "Baby, I really want you to eat my pussy, will you do that?"

He laid me back on the bed and let my head hang off the edge. He stood over me, and leaned over into my cunt, and started eating me out. My whole body was on fire, my nipples were aching and hard, his ears were brushing the insides of my thighs. I took his cock in my hand and started stoking him, and gently took his balls in my mouth. This caused him to lick me harder, and fuck me with his tongue, and he started teasing my clit with his fingertip. That made my whole body burn until I came so hard I cried out loud. He kept licking me, slow strokes from the bottom of my clit to my labia and inside, and started fingering me slowly. The fire swelled from my cunt outward. As if he could read my mind, he started licking harder as I got hotter, and I came again, this time so hard I squeezed his head between my thighs, and didn't realize it until he pulled my knees apart to get free. "Sorry." I gasped.

He got on the bed with me, and laid me out and looked at me, I felt him drinking me in with his eyes, I felt like hot whore, and I loved it. He knelt on the bed behind me, and pulled me up into him, with my back into his chest. He kissed my neck and shoulders, and behind my ears. I put my hands behind his head, and he rubbed my body, over my knees and thighs, my ass and sides, and gave my tits a rough squeeze. I felt his cock digging into me. "Fuck me hard, now."

That was all the encouragement he needed. He pushed me forward, and pulled my ass back towards him. He teased my clit with his cock a few times, and ran the head over my pussy, then thrust into me suddenly. He paused to rub all over my body some more, my hair, my ass, my toes, and then he started fucking me HARD. He would pull out slowly, and jam back in, getting faster and faster. I felt my ass ripple with the force of him fucking me, and my whole body was on fire. He rammed into me roughly, and reached up and grabbed my hair. "YEEESSS!" I managed to growl. I came and gushed all over the bed, as he kept thrusting into me.

He barely paused as he turned me onto my back, and put my feet on his shoulders and continued to fuck me. He squeezed my tits, and licked the inside edge of my feet, and bit my heel. He looked at me and said; "I'm going to come." All I could do was nod, as he grabbed my legs and pulled me into him with his head back, and I felt his cum jetting into me in hard spurts, one after another, he pulled back and rammed into me again, and it continued. I burned and shook as I came and screamed out loud.

I pulled his face down to mine and kissed him as we caught our breath. I felt him finally go limp and slip out of me. He lay beside me, and I turned and kissed him, running my knee along his body.

We made love several times that night, and I told him it was how I WISHED my first lover in high school had been. Before sunrise, I sent him back home to his mother.

We were lovers for most of the next ten months or so. He had dates, and I did to, and we would tell each other the details afterward. When he did bed some of the high school girls, I was proud to hear how he was a lover who made women love sex, not regret it. We were never jealous, we were always happy for each other.

When the time came for him to leave, I wasn't looking forward to it, I knew I wouldn't be able to replace him in a bar downtown. But I wanted him to move on and do what he was supposed to at college. Which in his case meant fucking everything that moved, and leave them craving more.

The weekend before he left, Janet invited me over to have a goodbye dinner with him, I brought over a gift, and we all ate. When Rick stepped outside for a minute, Janet looked at me and said; "I really want to thank you for being a good friend to Rick this year."

I swallowed hard; "He's a great kid, it's not like it was hard."

She leaned in closer and said; "Seriously, I am glad you were around." She squeezed my hand and smiled.

I exhaled and told her I always would be.

I'm not sure what the future holds for Rick, but I hope he will always be able to drop by and remind this cougar how to purr. He can come in anytime.

12