Carla and Sheri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grunted as I felt her ass muscles clench under me. The muscles along her slick woman tube closed tight around my cock, massaging it, stroking it, jerking it off and I erupted deep in her. Spurting my cum deep into her perfectly lined up white womb, she came again with her trapped white body thrashing under me.

"Fuck Yes, Take it baby! Take my cum!...Shittt!"

I stayed on top of her until my cock began to soften and then I rolled off of her. Sheri did not turn to look at me. Without speaking I reached down and picked up the gray shorts that had fallen off her legs to the floor. Using them as a towel, I cleaned our cum off of me and then gathered my pants and shirt from floor at the end of the bed where Carla was lying. Standing at the end of her bed, I got dressed. While I was dressing I noticed she was not snoring anymore and her head was now turned towards the bed where I had just fucked Sheri.

Damn could it be? Hell yes, I think it was! With one knee I leaned down on the bed next to Carla and spanked bare ass hard. Her head jerked up with surprise, way to quickly for her to have been asleep.

"You set this up! Damn that was good! " I said and saw her laugh.

Quickly I looked over at Sheri, who was smiling and moving to sit up on the bed and I said, "Damn I thought that was too easy. "

They both laughed and Carla said, "I told you the ring would work. I told you that he would not be able to pass up a married woman. "

She then held out her hand saying, "I will take it back now. Robert, my poor dead husband will never know how this ring was used to bring about Sheri's fantasy tonight. Too bad, I think that he would have found it funny."

I was shocked and embarrassed but hearing these ladies and seeing the relaxed way they were acting I knew it was not time to leave. Looking first at Carla and then back over at Sheri, I said, "The ship does not dock until 8:00 ladies."

12