Carlotta's Captivity Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

The girl hung in the dark, gradually coming to her senses. Her arms were shackled above her head, and she could tell her feet were secured to a spreader bar. The last thing she remembered was leaving the club and walking to her car. She had heard a noise and began to turn around when she was grabbed and a cloth held over her face.

The lights came up and the girl began looking around. She started to sweat; the room was obviously a dungeon, with lots of unique apparatuses and a large selection of whips, crops and dildos on one wall. Shackles hung from the ceiling in several places. The only door opened and a woman entered the room, dressed in tight black leather, but with crotchless pants and her bare tits poking through openings in the tight top. The girl's eyes got wide as she recognized her. "Hello, Anna," Carlotta said.