Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
Two high school friends re-unite over a shared fetish.
4.2k words
4.66
174k
423
9

Part 1 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual disclaimers. All people are 18. It's a fantasy. etc, etc. This was also inspired by someone I met online several years ago. I'm a little bit of an outsider to this fetish and this is kind of my spin on the fetish. I hope I hit your buttons right.

*****

Race had never been a big part of my fantasies. Like most white guys (I think), I've typically found myself attracted to white girls. Occasionally someone really floats my boat from another race (Gabrielle Union, Halle Barry, Selma Hayek, etc) but, in general, my tastes are pretty generic.

That changed several years ago after playing online with a girl from reddit. We met in a writing subreddit and progressed from writing short stories to writing erotica together. As time went on, she confessed her two biggest fantasies to me. She really liked extreme abuse fantasy. And when I say extreme, I mean... EXTREME. I tried to play with that in our chats but it really wasn't me and the darker places she wanted to go just didn't do anything for me (frankly they ranged from scary to revolting). Ultimately, those fantasies were the reason we went our separate ways. I couldn't tell where the fantasy ended and real life began. Hell, I'm not sure she really knew.

But her other fantasy? Now that one stuck with me. She really got off on what I now know to be called, "Raceplay". And for her, it was all about white guys and Asian girls. At first, I thought it was just name calling. And that didn't do much for me but it was easy to incorporate into our chats. But as we talked, I grew to understand it more deeply. She had a belief of white superiority. A belief that Asian women were bred to be sluts for colonial masters. That they craved the bigger dicks and the more dominant traits of white men. That particular power trip was pretty intoxicating and I really enjoyed it.

Now don't get me wrong, I can separate fantasy from reality just fine. I don't think that all Asian girls see white men that way. But it planted the seed in my mind. This couldn't possibly be the only girl that thought this, right?

Fast forward a couple years and a bunch of my friends and I are at a high school pseudo-reunion. It's not anything particularly formal, a bunch of friends from Facebook set up a little get together at Disney. There were maybe 20 of us, guys and girls. Most everyone was either dating or married at this point. The only other single guy was a good friend of mine that I'd played basketball with, Roland. We knew that three of the girls coming were single and we'd already talked about which ones we thought we had a chance with. Kyrsten was an ex cheerleader that Roland had hooked up with in high school. She was a short, redhead with great curves and a super cute smile. We both knew she was smart and fun and Roland felt pretty comfortable that she was a safe bet. I'd always had a little bit of a crush on her though and when I told Roland, he said, "No worries man. There's nothin' there for me long term with her, you take a shot. Besides, I think Jennifer's got a thing for me anyways."

Jennifer was a smoking hot blonde that everyone had lusted after in high school. She'd gotten pregnant right after our senior year but the dude that knocked her up proved to be a colossal ass hole. She'd managed to put herself through college and now had a successful career. She'd made it pretty apparent on Facebook that she was now looking for something. I thought my odds with Kyrsten were maybe 50/50. My odds with Jennifer were basically zero. Not that she was a particularly superficial person, it's just that she was amazing and could have anyone. She would definitely be awash in a see of options and I'd be just one of many. She and Roland had dated briefly but she'd broken up with him to date the ass hole that knocked her up so Roland figured he at least had a fighting chance.

Honestly, neither of us considered Carly. Carly had been really stand-offish in high school. If the term, "Resting Bitch Face" had been a thing when we were in school, we'd have used it on her. It wasn't that she couldn't smile. She had a beautiful smile. She just didn't smile much and she had this look about her the rest of the time that said, "Fuck off, you douche."

She also had a weird, slightly hard to figure out, sense of humor. So you couldn't reliably make her laugh. All that combined to give her a bit of a reputation as an ice queen in school. I liked her. She'd been a positive acquaintance but not much more. And if you hadn't guessed already, she was Asian.

So fast forward to the Disney weekend. We all meet and everything's good. We tried to stick together as best we could but 20+ people at Disney becomes a nightmare pretty quickly, even on a slightly slower day. Some of the girls were pregnant and couldn't do the rides. Most of us realized how much less exciting the rides were compared to our childhood. Seriously, if you haven't ridden the race cars again... don't... not worth it. But as the day drifted on, a bunch of people rested or went back to the hotel. Eventually, it was just Roland, the three single girls, and I.

I wasn't in the best mood. Kyrsten had made it instantly clear that she was looking to hook back up with Roland. He'd made a valiant effort at first to deflect her towards me but it hadn't stuck... at all. Kyrsten was nice about it but it was clear she'd come here on a mission.

As it turned out, the only problem with that mission was that Jennifer stood firmly in the way. While Roland was trying to deflect Kyrsten towards me, he'd also started flirting with Jennifer. Hard. And she was clearly interested. The two of them ended up being buddy buddy with him all day. There wasn't a single ride that they didn't fight over who got to ride with him. And Disney has a LOT of two seater rides. Roland, being the gentleman that he is, offered to ride with both of them so Carly and I did a lot of waiting.

At one point, we found ourselves sharing some fries while we watched Kyrsten stand impatiently in line, waiting for Roland and Jennifer to finish Thunder Mountain.

"Poor guy," she said to me.

"Oh yeah. It's a tough life having great girls throw themselves at you," I said sarcastically.

"Having people throw themselves at you isn't always fun. Not like he can have both. He'll have to choose eventually,"

"I dunno. Kyrsten doesn't seem like she's gonna let that stop her," I said with a smirk. Carly laughed and I was reminded again how nice a laugh and smile she had. I smiled back and she glanced away, tucking her hair behind her ear deftly.

"Maybe. I don't think Jenn will go for that though."

"You're probably right," I said then asked, "How come you're not after him? Smart, good looking, has a great job," I said. Roland parlayed a busted year in the NBA farm league into a burgeoning business as a sports rep. He'd just signed his first NBA all-star and hired a partner to help branch out into the NFL. He was pretty good about not flashing his money but he couldn't help but show off a little.

"He's not really my type," she said, still looking away.

"Yeah? What's not to like? THEY seem to like what they're seeing," I asked her, genuinely curious.

"Truthfully? I... well..."

"It's because he's black, isn't it?" I said jokingly.

"Noooo...," she said drawing it out. "Not exactly... "

"Well that makes me curious. Why?"

"You won't think bad of me?" she asked, staring me in the eyes.

"I don't know. You just confessed to being racist," I said with a big grin letting her know I was kidding, "Hard to make promises without knowing... I'll not jump to crazy conclusions though. Trust me."

"I do," she said with a pause, "It's not that he's black... It's that he's not white," she said with a blush and looked away again.

My mind jumped to a crazy conclusion. "So you like white guys?" I asked cautiously, leaning forward and whispering.

Carly nodded, looking down. "Certain ones," she said with a barely audible whisper.

"A specific type?" I asked. She nodded. I licked my lips and paused, not sure how to ask what I wanted to ask her. I didn't want to freak her out if I was wrong. But my mind was already telling my dick that this girl might be what I'd fantasized about years prior. "A type that knows what they want?"

She didn't respond. Instead, she remained eyes down, staring at the table as if her vision would bore a hole through it.

"Look at me, Carly," I said. She raised her eyes immediately and I could tell. She looked scared, desperate and hopeful all at once. "You want someone who doesn't just know what he wants. But takes what he wants." My hand reached towards hers. Her mouth had fallen open and her eyes visibly dilated in surprise. Despite that she shook her head 'no' ever so slightly.

"Sorry. You want a white guy who will take what he wants," I said and grabbed her hand firmly. There was no resistance. "You want a white guy who will dominate you and treat you the way you need to be treated."

She moaned. And I'm not talking about a little moan either. It was a full-on moan that in any quieter place would have had us both embarrassed and probably chastised. As it was, I was the only one who heard her. She bit her lip and nodded her head once she'd regained her composure. I leaned in closer now, feeling bold, I took a final chance, "You need a white guy who understands what Asian cunts are really for, don't you?"

Her reaction was amazing. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her mouth formed an "O" that made me think of all kinds of things. She regained her composure and looked me dead in the eyes as she whispered, "Oh fuck yes... Sir."

"Master, slut," I corrected her with a hard stare.

"Master," she said, testing the word in her mouth as she nodded.

"Go to the bathroom and take off your panties and bra and throw them away," I said to her, curious how much pushback I'd get. She blushed and looked down, pausing for a moment. I thought I'd have to say more but she gathered herself and pushed away from the table, leaving for the bathroom.

I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Roland. "Carly and I are taking off... Don't wait up. No hard feelings about Kyrsten, BTW"

About 45 seconds later, Carly emerged from the bathroom. Her tight, light blue T-Shirt gave away her now braless chest. As she sat down, she handed me her panties and whispered, "I thought you might like to see what you've already done to me... Master."

As she pressed the panties surreptitiously into my hand, I could feel the moisture apparent in them.

"What are your limits, cunt?" I asked.

Her nostrils flared and her breath quickened but she didn't say anything at first. Now you have to understand, Carly was very, very smart. She was fourth in our class and only missed out on being higher because she took one less AP class. She and I had been modest academic rivals. Another reason I thought she was cool towards me. I'd graduated second in our class, just slightly ahead of her. I could tell she was trying to evaluate how to handle this. "I trust you, Jay," she said in a normal voice. Clearly showing that she could see that line between fantasy and reality that was so important to me. Then her voice dropped to a desperate whisper, "My Master decides my limits."

I'm telling you, my cock has never been harder. A million thoughts went through my head. Not trusting my voice, I stood up and grabbed her hand. As I stood up, I felt my phone buzz. Probably Roland texting me back. I ignored it and hauled Carly into the crowd.

My fingers interlaced within Carly's and we started walking. As we got out into the crowd and our voices were obscured by movement and the park cacophony, I asked her, "How long have you had this fantasy?"

I'd been to Disney probably a hundred times. I was pretty comfortable talking about whatever in the park. Nobody would ever hear more than two words. Carly was a little more nervous but a squeeze of my hand either reassured her or felt like a command... I'm not sure which. Regardless, she answered, "All my life? Maybe. I don't know. I didn't think of most boys in high school that way though. It's men... " she said with a pause, "White men," she finished, saying 'White' with barely a whisper in my ear. "... they're what I crave. I found some in college but nobody really got it. I'm not sure I really got it. But I feel like you might." She squeezed my hand and I squeezed back.

I pondered that as we walked forward, we approached the split in the path that would take us out. Clearly, she assumed that's where we were going first but I tugged her to the right and looked over my shoulder to her questioning face. "We're not leaving yet. Did you forget what our fast passes were for?"

The confusion that flitted across her face was cute. The surprise and then shame on her face that passed next was enthralling. We'd already put our fast passes in for Splash Mountain and I wanted to give her a little test.

Now you have to realize, even with the fast passes, the line for Splash Mountain is pretty long. Especially in the summer. But Disney, like most parks begins to taper off after 5 or so. Splash Mountain with a Fast Pass is basically an instant walk on after 6. No way would I have waited in line with Carly so clearly primed. But for a tiny detour? I wasn't going to miss this chance.

We quickly got through the line and loaded in. I helped her into the faux log, holding one hand and guiding her in with the other on the small of her back. She sat down and smiled at me giving me a "Thank you."

After I got seated, the bar lowered down on us. There's a trick to Disney rides. If you sit with your fists on your legs, you can take advantage of slightly inattentive, barely minimum wage, teenage employees to keep the safety bar a little higher than it's supposed to go. It's still safe but people do it all the time for thrill rides to make them a little more thrilling. I had a different goal in mind. As we set off through the darkened tunnel, I rested my hand high up on Carly's thigh and snaked two fingers up the leg of her shorts. I could hear the sharp intake of breath as I felt the warm, wet cunt. It was smooth which pleased me.

"So was I a 'boy' in high school. Or a 'man'?" I said as my fingers teased her.

"Ughh... " she groaned, "Truthfully? You were a boy. But I liked you a lot actually. I thought you might be more. But you weren't as confident as you are now. You were trying too hard to be cool. Ughh..." she squirmed and rocked against my fingers, trying to get more. "If you'd realized how likeable you were, you'd have gotten so much pussy, Master."

I rewarded her confession by sinking my fingers into her burning cunt. She ground herself against my hand as much as the lap bar would allow. I leaned over to her and whispered into her ear, "I'm going to fuck your tight little chink holes with my white cock tonight."

Her reaction was instant and unmistakable. Her hand lunged out and grabbed my wrist, trying to slam my hand deeper into her gaping fuck hole. I whispered more, "You're going to service me with every thought. With every action," I sped up my fingers but kept them only at the opening, "With every hole."

Carly whimpered audibly and whispered, "Every hole, Master."

I pulled my fingers out and leaned back to my side. "Don't touch," I told her and she looked at me with the most pitiful look of obedience that I'd ever seen. My cock ached. The ride was coming to the finish, a big drop down the front. I'd made sure we got a seat in the back. People don't realize it but Splash Mountain isn't actually that wet for the people in the front. The people in the back get absolutely soaked. As we emerged into the evening sun at the top of the ride, I told her, "Put your hands up."

Carly obeyed instantly and the wave that crashed into us soaked us both completely. Truthfully, it was a nice cool off to help me keep from fucking her right then and there. I grabbed her hand and hauled her quickly to the picture kiosk. I knew that her relatively light shirt and braless state meant that the picture would be deleted pretty quickly. And I wanted that picture. I got there just as the kid was getting ready to purge it. "That one," I told him. He looked and started to say something. Then he saw the $20 wrapped around my credit card I was handing him.

With a smirk, he took the proffered bill and swiped my card. While we waited, he stared at Carly's obviously aroused chest. The shirt was clinging tightly to her and she'd not fixed it yet. Whether that was intentional or because she just wasn't thinking straight, I didn't know. But I was pleased regardless. I took the credit card back and the thumb drive and we headed off.

It occurred to me I'd never checked my phone from earlier. Sure enough, it was Roland. He'd simply responded with, "???"

I typed back, "I'm taking the room tonight. Hope Kyrsten or Jennifer have room for you."

Roland and I had already had this plan. Of course, we thought it might go the other way but he was cool and wouldn't be bothered about the change of plans. His response came back pretty quickly, "WTG, man! Carly? NM. Turns out K and J are game for 3 so I'm good."

"Fucking Roland," I thought, jealousy flaring slightly. Then I glanced over at Carly who was grinning from ear to ear as we walked and I thought, "Poor Roland," as I smirked at my own internal joke.

For those of you that have never been to Disney, leaving takes a period of time that can only be described as "Eternity plus a little bit."

You wait through a bit of a cattle call at the exit because about 50% of people want a hand stamp to come back for the parade. Then you can take the ferry or a monorail. Then you take a shuttle to your section of the parking lot. Then you walk through a parking lot that is bigger than most universities. THEN you drive through a ridiculously long exit path to FINALLY get back to the interstate where you're reminded that Disney is actually out in the middle of nowhere.

My mind was racing trying to decide how best to keep Carly as turned on as possible without giving myself the world's most painful case of blue balls.

We made our way to the park exit, standing in line as we waited. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock against her ass, causing her to push back and move her hips against me. Once through the crowd (no hand stamp wanted), we made our way to the ferry (I always like the ferry... sue me) and I guided her to a seat away from as many people as possible.

As we sat (Oh my God my feet hurt), I reached into her hair and pulled her to me for our first kiss. She moaned into my mouth as our tongues worked feverishly against each other. When we pulled away, she was panting and had that beautiful glazed look in her eyes.

"Tell me what you want, slut."

She looked at me questioningly.

"There's no roadmap for this stuff, Carly. Tell me what makes you crazy with lust so I can guarantee you cum harder than you've ever cum before."

The need that showed on her face made me ache. She licked her lips and gathered her courage once again. "I want... oh god... I want someone... you, I want you Master. I want you to take me and... use me. I... because... "

She couldn't get her thoughts out. Between voicing things she'd never uttered and the burning need in her cunt, she could barely think. So I helped, "because tight Asian cunts were bred for white cocks." She nodded with relief and moaned. "Say it, slut. You need to hear your own voice say it."

"Yes, Master. Because my tight Asian cunt exists purely to please your superior white cock. Because I need to be a fuck toy. I need a white man to show me how to be useful. How to fulfill my destiny."

I looked at her, "Sl... Carly. I've had experience with this. It's wasn't always good. I need to know you have a line... " now it was my turn to flounder for words.

12