Carly's WMAF Fantasy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Master. What else. Surely there's more you want from your little Asian whore."

My cock stirred but I focused, trying to meet her goal of having honest answers. "I want you always dressed to please me. You should be dressed sexy at all times. No panties. Only bras if they're part of lingerie. Oh. You'll never wear pantyhose. Stockings only."

"Yes, Master. What else?" she said, stroking my cock. It was getting more and more difficult to restrain myself.

"You said you're a one cock woman. Are we... Uhh... dating then?" I asked, unsure what she was looking for.

She thought about it then looked me dead in the eyes, "I am a one cock slut, Master. And I'd like to be your... uhmm... girlfriend?" she said, "But I uhh... well... "

"What is it, babe?" I asked

"I wouldn't mind if you fucked other women," she said with a whisper.

"Wouldn't mind... or... " I asked, pressing her.

"I want you to fuck other women. I want to help you find other women to fuck. I want to watch you fuck other women. I want to guide your cock into the warm waiting cunt of other sluts."

My cock was definitely rising now. I tried to continue "I want you to tease me during the day. Make it your goal to have me as turned on as possible so that when I see you at night I can't help but fuck you instantly."

"Oh yes, Master. I would love that."

"And I want you submissive and obedient. Eager to please. Eager to be a good three fuck holes."

"I am, Master. I am. I am so eager for you to finish that. Will you please fuck my ass next? I want to feel completely owned by your glorious cock."

"So how does that sound, pet?"

"It sounds perfect, Master. Exactly what I wanted. And I promise you can push as hard as you want. I'll let you know if you push too far. I'm never so far gone that I can't draw a line."

I kissed her tenderly on the lips and pulled her leg up against me. She brushed her thigh languidly against my cock, eager to stir me to more.

"I guess I need to buy you some new clothes," I said.

"May I ask a favor, Master?"

"Of course, slut."

"Will you go buy me something supremely slutty. Something really trashy and cheap. But just one thing. And then take me with you to get the rest. I want to be there and know what you want so I can be sure I'm only getting things that really please you in the future." As she made her request, she was grinding her cunt against my thigh.

"Of course," I said. How could anyone ask that and get any response other than "Yes!"?

12