Carmen and Sean Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen's pounding was so thorough that Sean could do and think of nothing. His mind was completely empty as he hazily observed Carmen's strap-on slamming into his ass, her covered breasts swaying with each thrust, her eyes glazed over with power and focused intently on his face. Something primal snapped in Sean. He lost any remaining sense of agency. He forgot about his penis, forgot he even possessed one. He submitted wholly to this all-powerful goddess above him, surrendering all purpose in that span of moments save for helping her reach the highest heights of pleasure. Sean grabbed Carmen's buttocks and pulled her into him.

"Ohhhhhhh, FUCK! Please come! Come inside me! Fuuuuuuuuuck!" Sean had been reduced to nothing, and although his cries of pain and facial contortions insinuated otherwise, deep down he enjoyed this psychological high more than Carmen could ever know.

This basest extreme of submission from Sean overloaded Carmen's power trip. She slammed her dildo all the way into Sean's ass and quieted his subsequent screams by wrapping her hands around his throat, bringing his mouth to hers, and desperately seeking out his tongue. With the speed of a firing piston, the movement of Carmen's dildo and the harness against her clit slowly but surely brought her to the top, where she paused her thrusting ever so briefly. She then gave a final, violent slam into Sean's ass, releasing the dam and sending her into oblivion. Carmen collapsed atop Sean in a sweaty, sticky mess, lost in a fog of pleasure.

Sean worked to lead his mind out of the void he had so completely occupied. He also tried to mentally console his stretched out asshole and prepare himself for the disappointment that was soon to preoccupy his loins. Although pleased to see Carmen so blissful, he knew that his compacted cock and swollen balls would be a source of extreme angst if Carmen did nothing with them. He knew better than to open his mouth about it, but after a few minutes he did so anyway.

"I hope you'll let me come tonight ma'am, I would really appreciate it."

Stirring from her contentment, Carmen opened her eyes and raised an eyebrow.

"You know better than to plainly state your desires like that. Now you know how us women feel."

"I know ma'am, but still. It's been two whole weeks!" Sean assumed his best expression of admiration laced with desperation and directed it at Carmen.

"Quit arguing with me. You can sleep with me in my bed tonight, but nothing more. Now help me take these sweaty clothes off and give me a bath."

Carmen heaved herself off of Sean to stand, abruptly pulling the dildo out of his ass. With a gasp, Sean adjusted to the emptiness between his legs and slowly stood. The pair walked over to the bathroom, and Sean spun the knobs on the tub to draw a warm bath. Trying to keep his lust at bay, he lifted Carmen's shirt over her head, then unstrapped her bra, letting her breasts hang freely like peaches on a still tree branch in summer. He took a deep breath before slowly pulling her panties to the floor, her dripping snatch and bush of pubic hair causing him to exhale sharply.

Carefully, he helped Carmen into the tub, where she stretched out with a serene smile on her face and watched as Sean lathered her hair with shampoo and rubbed a loofah across her body. She felt a tinge of regret at denying him tonight; he was obviously extremely horny, and by the sight of his swollen balls she knew that if she uncaged his cock he would fuck her harder than a freight train. But she also knew that if she let him come tonight, she would invariably have to deal with his substandard performance over the next few days, which would require her to administer more beatings than usual. The weekend was approaching, and Carmen always preferred to spend weekends in a pleasurable mood. There was time enough for punishment next week.

Nevertheless, as Sean chastely cleaned her vagina and ass cheeks, Carmen felt a spark she couldn't ignore. She had ultimate authority over the manhood and biological drive of the man before her, a monumental sacrifice and symbol of trust unlike any other a guy could offer her. Interrupting his cleaning duties, Carmen pulled Sean into the tub, and he seized the opportunity to entwine his body and tongue with hers. They laid there for a good half hour, wrapped around each other in silence and mutual admiration.

Eventually, Carmen moved to get up, and Sean snapped back to lusty contemplation as Carmen's deliciously wide ass rose into view. He placed a hand on one cheek for a squeeze, but was quickly met with a slap across the face.

"Don't you dare. I'm going to bed, you can join me when you're ready."

Sean watched as Carmen twisted seductively out of the bathroom, her ass moving side-to-side in a mesmerizing dance. He sighed. Moments like this frustrated him, but he would never trade them for the boredom and mundanity of yet another traditional relationship. As he stepped out of the tub and dried himself off, he smiled with nervous anticipation of their future depraved shenanigans.

Carmen was falling asleep as Sean jumped into bed beside her, spooning her and giving her backside a few gentle but insistent humps. She smiled at his hopeful desperation before nodding off, satisfied with her fulfillment of carpe noctem and the pleasures she had seized as hers.

12