Carnal Cruise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brigitte had busied herself fondling Manuela's boobs. Suddenly she knelt and started to caress Manuela's mound and clit which made her moan of delight. I fucked harder increasing the force by pulling her hips towards me. Manuela turned her head and grinned.

Suddenly she cried out once. Her body stiffened and her pussy closed hard around my cock. Spasms went through her body.

After a short breather I resumed fucking her slowly and gently. I leaned over her ass and reached out to fondle Brigitte's breasts. She looked up smiling of delight. After a while Manuela said something. "She wants to get it harder. So give it to her," Brigitte said with a grim smile.

I changed from a nice banging to a very forceful pace. Getting nearly out of her on the back stroke I lunged forward pulling her hips towards me bottoming out each time which made her to grunt. After a while I changed the banging slightly. When bottoming out I pushed her up with my cock and made a circular motion making my cock head to whip around deep into her. It drove her wild and she cried out once again before her body shuddered frantically and spasms went through her. Her pussy rippled along my cock and then closed so hard that it nearly hurt and I couldn't move. Brigitte stood up and caressed both of us.

When her body calmed down I tried to go on fucking. But Manuela pushed me out of her pussy by a forceful backward push with her mighty ass that made me to stumble backwards. Manuela rose and looked inquiringly at Brigitte who smiled broadly, turned and went into the cabin without saying anything. Manuela followed her and so did I when I understood that they weren't coming back out.

When I came through the sliding door Brigitte was laying on her back on the big bed with her legs spread widely. Manuela was kneeling between her legs and lowered her head towards Brigitte's displayed pussy and started to kiss and lick her. I looked at the amazing sight until Manuela turned her head and smilingly patted her great ass.

I got her meaning and moved up on the bed and grabbed her ass caressing it roughly. She patted it again when I moved my hands to her hips and swelling thighs and harder this time. I tried a light slap which she acknowledged with more wriggling. I slapped her ass again which made her moan and she put her face into Brigitte´s lap. She quickly closed her thighs keeping Manuela´s head in a firm grip. Brigitte motioned me to slap the upturned ass again. Manuela moaned highly for each slap and wriggled her ass heavily. Brigitte moaned too and I understood that Manuela sucked her clit.

The two women reached a mutual climax after a few more slaps. Brigitte let her thighs fell to the sides but Manuela stayed in position.

She suddenly moved her knees wide apart opening her pussy slit. She cleared the way to her opening from pussy hair stroking with two fingers along the lips and waved for me to take her.

I fucked Manuela also caressing her boobs and clit while she licked Brigitte. The two women took turns crying out when coming. Suddenly Brigitte said something in Spanish that Manuela acknowledged with a delighted laughter. She wriggled free from my cock and the two ladies pushed me down on my back. Manuela straddled me impaling herself on my cock.

She started to ride me. Above me her hooters swung wildly. I caught them and caressed them roughly. The nipples got pinched and tweaked hard when erect. She moaned when I did that and soon she was crying out again slamming down hard on me.

Brigitte had been watching for a while. Now she straddled my face and put her pussy over my mouth. There was noting else to do than start licking.

I saw very little of what was going on above me but I was rather certain that the women were caressing each others boobs. They picked up a rhythm and cried out at the same time both calming down for a short while. Brigitte screamed while the orgasms ruled her body. Manuela was quieter only giving up a short cry when she started to come.

Eventually Brigitte moved away being satisfied for the moment. Manuela used the opportunity to ride towards a new nice orgasm. It became so intensive that Manuela collapsed over me.

Suddenly Brigitte was back in action.

"Don´t you want to be on top of her. I am sure those broad hips will accommodate you very nicely. And the soft belly will be very comfortable. And think about those melons, so nice to bury your nose in," she whispered enticing in my ear. That she had something in mind was clear but I had no clue what it was. But what did it matter. Her description of the pleasantries of Manuela´s body sounded very tempting.

"Yes, I am sure you are right. Let´s try it" I said. "Ask her to move her butt."

Manuela had listened to us and now put a question.

Brigitte laughingly said something in Spanish. Manuela answered and joined the laughter. The two of them looked at me mockingly. But then Manuela flung herself on her back raising the knees and spreading her thighs. She pulled her pussy lips open with both hands. Brigitte pushed me forward directing my cock into Manuela.

I sank in to the hilt effortlessly. Manuela had opened her pussy completely. I lay on top of her and she wriggled under me to get us comfortable. Brigitte had been right. It was very pleasant to lie on top of her with plenty of room between her hips and her soft belly and big boobs to carry my weight. She tilted her pelvis to accommodate me deep into her and my balls got tickled by her thick growth. It all was just lovely.

"Are you going to sleep there all night," Brigitte growled at my side. "Fuck her, fuck her for heavens sake, we were going to fuck her brains out, remember. Get going, fuck her." Then she added something in Spanish. Manuela laughed out and started to move her ass under me. I responded and started to fuck.

It became a very good fuck. I started to move, slowly at first savoring her soft body, the cushions of her breasts and well padded hips. But then I sped up. She grunted when I slammed hard and deep into her. Suddenly she cried out with stiffening body. I didn't give her a rest though but fucked on. After a while Manuela grinned and put her feet steady on the bed and arched her back lifting her ass off the bed. She grunted each time I crashed hard into her even if her well padded mound softened the impact. She arched her back even higher lifting also me up on her hips when she violently came. Her body got limp slumping down at the bed. She writhed under me trying to roll me off her.

"Oh my goodness. Time for the final kill." Brigitte yelled excitedly at my side and wriggled to get Manuela´s head and neck to rest in her lap. She also spread her legs wide and put her thighs over Manuela´s shoulders. "Now, time for the final kill, let´s fuck her brains out once and for all," Brigitte yelled. "Fuck her, fuck her hard, give it to her."

Which I did. Now I wanted to come myself. I fucked for my own pleasure and was happy when Manuela responded. She lifted her legs high up in the air spreading her thighs and tilting her pelvis to take me in deeply. Brigitte helped by grabbing her legs and pulling them further back. Manuela grunted when I bottomed out and touched her cervix. Her neck also pressed hard against Brigitte´s pussy mound and she responded with up and down motions helping herself to caresses. Now I understood what Brigittte had been aiming at. In practice I fucked them both simultaneously

I carried on with a number of hard deep thrusts which pushed Manuela hard against Brigitte´s open pussy slit and hard clit. I went on until they both moaned in unison. I gave Brigitte a signal. She pulled Manuela´s legs further back lifting her ass up. I quickened my pace fucking her with shorter and harder thrusts followed by a crescendo of short rapid jabs knocking the air out of her. She cried out when she came to the top of the cliff and Brigitte followed her. For the first time Manuela screamed when she tumbled over the edge feeling Brigitte and me coming as well. Her scream stopped abruptly when Brigitte lost the grip on her legs and she fell back, her body totally limp and not responding at all. She was out of this world.

"Oh my god. We did it. Get out of her, your brute. Goodness gracious me, look at her. She is totally spent," Brigitte said breathlessly being very excited. Well, I felt tired myself and rolled onto my back. Brigitte knelt at my side and kissed me affectionately. Then she took the condom off me and took good care of my cock sucking it clean from come. "You didn't save anything for me, did you?" she said in a sultry voice but then smiled broadly.

Manuela wriggled on the bed. She looked up and a smile spread on her face. She said something in Spanish which made both women laugh happily. Brigitte leaned over and hugged Manuela. Both women lay down at each side of me and I lazily caressed their mounds and breasts. They purred and moaned softly.

Eventually Manuela rose and put her dress on. Brigitte walked her to the door. The two women talked briefly and then hugged before Manuela waved to me and left, wriggling her ass as goodbye.

Brigitte came back to the bed wanting to be hugged and held close.

"How come? How could this happen? A bit risky, wasn't it?"

"No, not at all. I chatted with Manuela yesterday while she made up my cabin and understood that she likes to play around. Besides, she took the initiative, didn't she?" Brigitte said giggling. "She said when she left that now she understood what fucking the brains out was all about and that she really liked it. Well, there was some more of course but you don't need more praise. But she said that she understood that I had had a pleasant night, which I have had." Brigitte kissed me.

"I must say that Spanish women are good, real good," I said mockingly. . . . "But French women are much better," I added after a pause.

"You bastard," Brigitte said laughingly

Brigitte wanted to have breakfast. She pushed me out of bed to dress and pushed me out but promised to meet me for breakfast out on the deck restaurant. When I walked to my cabin I met several other passengers who smiled when they noticed my dinner suit. A few elder women frowned though.

To be continued

- - -