Carnival of Delights Pt. 01: Caught

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now these are the two I'm having the hardest time with. Think it's time we see the rest of the goods." The man in gold locked eyes on the two boys. "Strip."

Their bonds were cut and knives were pointed at them. The large men wielding deadly weapons was enough persuasion for Noah who continually balled as he removed his clothing. The shirt was first to be removed then the pants. When it was time for the boxers his hands began to shake. The excitement seemed too great for his captor who rudely ripped his underwear off.

"This is something I've been dying to see all day."

Ezra watched as Noah cried harder feebly attempting to pull his bottoms on again. The correction was to have the clothing yanked away and his captor hold him firmly. Noah closed his eyes as a clothed hardon began rubbing against his naked ass crack. The only form of coverage he could attain was shyly crossing his arms over his chest. His trembling increased and a whimper escaped when a nibble was given to his neck.

"Alright now for the strong silent type. I've been curious on seeing what you're bringing."

Ezra's cold blue eyes were locked onto the man in gold. Knowing his clothes would come off one way or another he decided to keep what little dignity remained. With his head held high and dry eyes he began stripping. It felt dirty to have the air these men breath lick his skin. Eyes were stuck on him and he returned the looks with glares. He knew he was damn strong and by keeping his composure perhaps a hint of it was picked up. The man in gold merely smiled.

"Now that... not sure if we have a specimen this impressive."

"So, raffle?" Ezra's captor asked.

The man in gold turned his attention to Noah, "You said this one screamed pretty?"

"Oh yes," Noah's captor answered with glee. "Beautiful song on this one."

"Spin him around."

Ezra had seen Noah naked few times and he knew what was presented the room surely tempted everyone. Most women they met were jealous of Noah's ass, and now a group of slobbering men were whooping over it. When the man in gold delivered a firm spank Noah let out a squeal. The man in gold then took a step back nodding his head. The decision had been made.

"Make him the prize and a target for wack-a-mole. And this one," the man in gold looked to Ezra. "Top prize in the raffle."

A round of applause rang throughout the cabin. Both Aiden and Dillon found themselves flinching further into their confinements. Noah's composure had vanished completely and he was now a blubbering mess in the arms of his captor while Ezra stood memorizing every face in the cabin. Top prize surely meant one man, and he had no problems taking down a single man. The man holding him seem to be understanding what he was thinking because a knife began to run down his cheek.

"Oh you're going to have fun boy. Can't wait to see who gets to turn you out."

"Too poor to afford someone of my caliber?" Ezra sneered.

There was a quiet chuckle and a hand ruffling up his black hair.

"Better save this energy, right now you're only job is to watch. Your friends need to be prepped for their jobs."

Ezra kept his cold gaze on the room around him. Something was happening. Those that took them were now moving around the room. Noah was being ushered towards the cage. It didn't take much to get him there but once the man tried to bend him over a struggle began. There was shrieks, bucking and kicking. The panic was not only with Noah but Dillon and Aiden as well. Both were yelling for the safety of their friend and begging to be released. Noah was pinned to the table and one of the men were moving towards a cabinet. Ezra felt his stomach drop when it was opened and a bottle of lube along with a box of dildos was removed. He tried to pull away from his captor but felt the knife press into his jaw. There was nothing to do as his friends screamed for help.

"Why the fuck are you doing this!" Ezra's yell caught everyone's attention for a minute.

The seven strange men turned to look at him while his friends stopped their crying and begging. Even in the nude there was an ounce of respect he could command. He could feel his chest heave as tried to keep his calm. The knife pressed a little harder and another men took a step forward to keep an eye on him. Now had the man in gold showed the showmanship his outfit hinted at. He took a step backwards, extended his arms and opened his mouth.

"In our excitement we seemed to have neglected one detail, why it is you four are here. You boys are lucky enough to be taking part in the great Carnival of Delights! Our job is simple, we provide a service to those seeking adventure. Our games and toys are designed for the hedonistic participant who is looking to expand there... shall we say activities. We found a carnival setting could help bring a spark of magic these men are looking for. Your job is a simple one. Each one of you will be placed at a station and to please the men that visits these attractions."

The man in gold took a moment of silence to allow the group to sob and beg. Again Ezra kept his silence, though it was getting harder to do.

"Before you are sent to your proper stations you must be prepared first. These fine gentlemen here will see to it each of you is ready for your placement. As for our raffle prize, you get the enjoyment of watching your friends be prepared for such delicacies."

It was now Ezra completely resigned to silence allowing the panic to flow through his body. All his friends were going to be raped. He tried to close his eyes but found himself unable to do so. He couldn't help but keep his eyes glued to the disgusting sight before him. The first he found himself watching was Noah.

The young man was being held by the wrists by one man while another stood between his legs. His captor had been waiting a long time so did not hold back. He dove in face first into that round bubble but submersing himself in the scent and taste. The feeling seemed to give a shock to Noah who had his eyes open but mouth closed as if he was holding in a moan. The man sniff and ate at Noah much like a pig digging for truffles. The noise was now getting to Noah who let out a few sniffles wiggling his hips trying to escape the probing tongue. A squeal escaped the young man causing the tongue to push into him with more fury. Finally the man pulled back leaving a string of drool dripping from the pink hole. He gave a smile and pressed his thumb against it. There was a sharp scream as his digit inserted into the virgin hole.

"Delicious little hole. He's gripping my thumb so nicely."

The thumb continued to work itself in causing the young man to tremble and beg. His pleas caused further excitement as his captor went harder commenting on what a nice cunt he had. Ezra could feel the embarrassment radiate off Noah. After another five minutes of gentle stretching the thumb pulled out and the captor eagerly sucked on it.

"Sweet as candy. Pass me the dildo now."

Noah's begging started up again and his head snapped to look over his shoulder. A thumb felt like it ripped him in two, his entire body began to tremble and tighten at the thought of being penetrated by something of such size.

"Please no, please, anything but that."

"Oh hush. Take a deep breath and relax for me."

Ezra couldn't keep his eyes off Noah's pink hole. He was expecting hair but found himself pleasantly surprised at the smooth orifice. Now the head of a seven inch dildo was pressing against it. Ezra wondered how it was going to fit. There didn't seem to be any opening to allow such a thing to go inside. The attacker added a thick coating of lubricant to the dildo before he started pushing. Noah was now fighting against the men holding him trying to save his precious little hole.

"Please, no!!!" Noah's plea morphed into a scream when the tip of the dildo slipped inside.

There was a grunt of satisfaction as the dildo began to wok itself deeper. Noah's captor licked his lips as the young man bucked and pleaded under the torment.

"Good boy." The man purred.

"Stoop!!" Noah's shriek sharpened as the rest of the thick dildo disappeared into him. His head hung in shame and he allowed himself to be penetrated.

"Oh he's taking it well now. Can even see that little cock growing on me."

To his confusion Ezra watched Noah's hips move in sync with the dildo. Tears were streaming down his face, his hands were curled into fists, his mouth open in pain, but his body was moving vigorously in sync with his penetration. Unable to look anymore his attention moved to Aiden.

Aiden seemed to be in a similar predicament to hos own. A knife was pressed against his throat but words were being spoken to him. Ezra was unable to make out what they said but understood the command once Aiden stuck his long tongue out. It filled his entire body with rage to see Aiden obey his captor. He knew it infuriated his friend as well. The man's eyes were screwed shut and his face reddening in color. Realistically he knew Aiden got off easier than the rest but he was having a hard time watching it. The forced intimacy seemed sicker for some reason.

It seemed the young man's mouth is what was being trained. The tongue would stick out before it would be forced to work. The man who held Aiden would move in for a kiss. Muffled screams could be heard as Aiden was forced to work his long tongue and explore the stranger's mouth. Ezra watched the wide eyes of his friend look around in a panic. When the kissing became audible Aiden's body began to tremble and pull away.

"Oh hush sweety," the man in gold cooed. "It's going to be a lot be more painful when the thing your kissing is a man's ass."

Ezra watched Aiden's body jerk in the motion of gagging. This caused the man kissing to pull his head back in laughter. Aiden's pleas for mercy then rang throughout the room causing him to look away. He wished he didn't because he was now glued onto a horrific sight.

There was a reason Dillon had been secured to the table. No man was going to be putting up with that fight. A large dildo and even larger plug were laying on the table just begging to be used. Dillon's tiny hole was twitching and clenching trying to save itself from penetration. A bottle of lube was handed to Dillon's captor who applied a generous amount. Ezra watched with morbid curiosity as a chubby finger pressed itself inside. Dillon jerked and pulled on the table trying to close his legs. The finger worked him for another minute before pulling out. The fat mushroom head of the dildo now sat aligned with the little hole. Ezra took a deep breath seemingly hoping it could lessen his friend's pain. A scream pierced the cabin as the dildo was pushed inside.

Dillon wept and begged pulling against his bonds. The fat dildo was pushed deeper before being rotated in a circle. Dillon found himself choking on his sobs as his virgin hole was stretched around the rubber member. His captor seemed to have some pity as the brutal paced slowed and the dildo was pulled out until it was just the head. More lubricant was applied before the dildo was slowly inched in. Dillon continued to weep shaking his head as he was violated in front of his friends.

"Trust me boy, you'll be thanking me that you're prepared for a line of men. Without a little stretching your poor ass will be torn inside out."

The words provided no comfort. Dillon's ass continued to suck in the dildo and he continued to cry about it. Although the men in the cabin noticed that every minute that would pass the sobs would decrease. None cared to find out if it was due to minimal pain or loss of care. Either way with each movement the young man's hole was slowly opening up promising a good time.

The only movement Ezra found himself doing was taking a step back. Wherever he turned he could see a depraved act. Noah was now bucking like a bitch in heat meeting with the thrusts of his attacker. The man using him was delivering slobbery kisses along his neck and spine. The tears continued to fall but Noah's body continued to betray him. It had been too much and Ezra was looking back to Aiden.

Watching Aiden kiss a strange man with skill and thought had gave him a sense of nausea he only thought was possible with bad food. A man he once respected was working his tongue trying to prove how good it could be. The knowledge that the tongue was going to be crawling up a man's ass gave blinding fury. When his eyes went back to Dillon he noticed the dildo had been discarded and a plug roughly the size of a seltzer can was placed at the open hole. Ezra found himself shaking his head with Dillon. The plug was slowly pushed and twisted, and Ezra thought Dillon's eyes would bulge out of his head.

The scream made Noah's, Aiden's and Ezra's blood run cold. The tip of the plug went in with ease and now that fat center was being crudely pushed forward. The tight pink ring holding it seemed to be shrieking for release. The pink slowly turned red in color hinting to the most painful chaffing. The plug was continually twisted and pushed until the barrier holding it gave way. Ezra felt his eyes go wide as the massive plug was swallowed up and the hole promptly snapped shut around it. The muscles around were twitching as Dillon tried to get used to the fullness inside. Ezra couldn't watch anymore. His eyes found the floor and lips were pressed against his ear.

"When a fat cock is wiggling inside you'll swear it's the same size as that plug. You should beg me now to get that little hole ready for the man who's going to rape it."

Ezra kept his mouth shut only to receive a chuckle and kiss.

"Welcome to the Carnival of Delights."

12