Carny Fun Ch. 03

Story Info
Her involuntary carny "ride" continues.
2.2k words
4.35
77.3k
16

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers

The deep roar of the RV's engine almost matched the low hum of the vibrator in my cunt, which kept me wet and on the edge of arousal. I couldn't see out from the bunk where I was shackled, but I could tell from the feel of the road that we had left the city and hit the interstate. The RV settled into a steady, rocking rhythm, and I drifted close to sleep.

The hand in my hair snapped me awake, and Jim slapped my face as he jerked my head toward the side of the bunk. He put his face close to mine. "Did you really think you'd get to sleep, slut?" He pulled the vibrator from my pussy, then released the cuff that bound me to the bed and slung my feet to the floor. "Kneel in front of me."

I did, moaning slightly. Every muscle in my body ached, and I didn't know if I had the energy for another blow job. That's when Jim surprised me. He handed me a ponytail holder and pointed at my hair. "Put your hair up. High."

Confused, I ran my hair through my long curls and gathered them into a single rope at the crown of my head. As I did, he slid a leather collar around my neck and fastened it snugly. The soft collar had metal loops attached all around, and Jim cuffed my hands together, then attached the cuffs to one of the loops at the back of my neck.

Pulling me to my feet, Jim sat me in one of the captain's chairs in the dining area of the RV. The two pillows he shoved down behind me made my back arch and my tits bounce harder with each rocking motion of the RV. Pushing my legs apart, he propped my knees over the chair's arms. He held them in place by looping a rope around one knee, running the rope around the back of the chair, through the cuffs on my hands, finishing by looping it around the other knee.

He tugged steadily, spreading my knees and pulling up on my collar until my hips and back ached and I cried out in pain. My legs hadn't been split that wide since cheerleading, and I groaned, barely able to breathe.

He grinned. "Pain is what our customers want, bitch, and we intend to provide it." I must have looked confused because he continued with a sneer. "What do you think all the photos are for? We have a website called Your Sex Slave. Cheap but profitable. They tell us want they want. We do it to you. This is an idea from the site. Today we move to video."

He pulled out the black marker from last night and refreshed S L U T on my chest. He took several close ups of my tits and cunt before pulling a high end video camera from one of the locked cabinets. Locking it down in a mount on the opposite wall, he made several adjustments before stepping back toward me.

"What's your name, bitch?"

There was no way I was giving this asshole my real name. I made one up. "Kitt."

"What are you, bitch Kitt?"

I hesitated, and Jim slapped my face. "It's written right on your chest. Say it."

I shook my head.

Jim seemed to erupt, using his bare hand to slap my breasts, pussy, thighs and face. I screamed, cursing him, but the blows continued to rain down until I begged for him to stop. Tears streamed down my face and I struggled hard against the bonds that held me fast to the chair. My flesh burned with pain, and I pulled hard to get air.

Jim grabbed my pony tail. "What are you, bitch?"

I whimpered. "A slut."

"Louder."

"I'm a slut!" I sniffed, fighting the tears.

Jim stood behind the chair and leaned over me, cupping my breasts, sliding his hands forward, rolling my nipples between his fingers. They responded, growing redder and tighter as he pinched them. "So you like this? Like having your nipples pinched, like a good slut."

I nodded.

"Say it!"

"I like—" My voice faltered, and he squeezed the tightened buds so hard I cried out.

"What do you like?"

I gasped. "I like having my nipples pinched."

"And clamped?"

I nodded. "And clamped."

"And spanked?"

"I like to have my tits spanked."

"And your pussy?" He pinched harder, and more tears blinded me. My back arched involuntarily against the agony in my chest.

"I like having my pussy spanked."

He reached down and massaged my cunt, pressing his fingers in and pulling them out moist, smearing the juices over my pussy and thighs. "You're wet. Do you want to be fucked like the slutty dog you are?"

"Yes."

His fingers dipped in and out again. And again. And again, until I could hear the slick liquid squish as well as feel the growing arousal. "Beg me."

"Please fuck me like a dog. Please."

He rubbed my clit, digging in with his nail, and I cried out. "I don't think you deserved to be fucked. You need to be punished first, for being the perverted slut that you are."

Jim moved away from the chair, and I heard him prowling in a drawer. He returned with the nipple clamps, clipping them to my hardened and sore buds. I squirmed, feeling the juices in my cunt flowing faster as the muscles twitched and my clit swelled. He then pulled a flail from the drawer and began, gently at first.

The blows fell on my tits and thighs, then my pussy. I moaned, startled at how arousing this was. My hips twisted as my body edge closer to climax. He paused, rubbing my cunt hard. "Damn, you're a hot slut! You're soaked. You really need punishing!"

And my world changed. The flail came down hard and fast, steady increasing in speed and heat. I screamed as it left stripes all over my breasts, thighs, and pussy. I bucked futilely against my bonds as he focused on my cunt, giving my spread pussy a thorough beating. My juices flowed down my ass and spread over the seat of the chair. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I sobbed in pain.

He paused, reversed the handle of the flail, and inserted into my dripping pussy. He released the clamps on my nipples, and my cries echoed through the RV as he rammed the flail handle in and out. He furiously rubbed my clit with his other hand until I came, hips bucking, blubbering with pleasure through the pain.

He grabbed my ponytail again. "You loved that fucking, didn't you, slut?"

I nodded, my hair pulling against his grip.

With a quick move, Jim pulled a pocket knife from his jeans and cut the ropes holding my legs and collar. He pulled my head forward and I slid from the chair, collapsing on the floor.

"Oh, no, you're not done yet!"

He grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees. He unzipped his jeans and pulled a rock-hard cock from within. Yanking hard on my hair, he commanded, "Suck it!"

He pressed my face to his cock, and I opened wide. In full view of the video, his shoved my face toward his crotch. I gagged as the tip hit the back of my throat.

"I love it when a slut gags." He held my face tight against him until I struggled for air. He gripped the ponytail tighter, pulling my face away, then shoving it back and holding it until spit and pre-cum leaked from my mouth. He then picked up the rhythm, the motions of his hand matching the thrusts of his hips as he fucked my face.

Juicy, slurping, noises escaped me as saliva smeared over my cheeks and chin. I gagged repeatedly and tried to cough, but the thrusts of his hard cock to the back of my throat felt endless.

Jim moaned. "Damn, what a slut you are, loving my cock." More thrust, then he pulled away suddenly, leaving me kneeling there, mouth open, drool dripping onto my tits. He slapped me, knocking me to the floor, making my shoulders ache from the blow, the collar tightening around my throat from the awkward position.

"You don't deserve my cum, bitch! Beg me for it!"

I whimpered. "Please let me have your cum!"

"Again!"

"Please let me have your cum!"

Jim lifted me, placing me on my knees and pressing my head forward until my cheek rested on the chair. I could smell my pussy juices on the seat as he pressed my head down. "Time to fuck you like a slut dog."

Spreading my ass, he pushed his cock, still dripping with my spit, against my anus. "This is how we fuck sluts." He shoved it in.

I bellowed into the chair, the pain of his entrance almost ripping me apart. My body felt like it had been in an oven, and the stripes on my chests flashed with pain.

The only relief was that it didn't take long. After only a few hard strokes, Jim came, filling my ass with hot sperm. He slid out, finishing by streaking my ass and lower back with cum.

He leaned back, panting for air. When he finally caught his breath, he commanded, "Crawl over here and clean me up."

Using what little energy I had, I pushed myself away from the chair, struggling to keep my balance with my hands still cuffed behind my head. I bent over him, licking his shrinking cock, sucking the fluids from it.

As I did so, he pulled a key from his pocket and uncuffed my hands. As I rubbed my arms and shoulders to restart the circulation, he stood and retrieved the vibrator from my bunk. Grabbing my ponytail, he pulled me to my feet and pushed me toward the chair.

"Sit!"

I did.

"Lean back and spread your legs."

I did, and he handed me the vibrator. Confused, I stared at him, and he grinned evilly. "Fuck yourself." He pointed at the camera. "Look into the camera and fuck yourself. Describe every move. Tell us how much you love it. Tell us what a whore you are."

I stared at him. I couldn't. Since my kidnapping, I'd been beaten, raped, and abused beyond anything in my imagination. I knew it wasn't over. I'd accepted that.

But to do it to myself? I couldn't.

I shook my head.

Jim just grinned wider. "Do it, or I'll set you up to be fucked by every man in this carny and every willing truck driver at every stop on the road. Then we'll sell you, naked, to the next trafficker we meet. This is nothing. You're humiliation has barely begun. You got it?"

Fear surged through me. I got it. I nodded.

"Then do it."

I turned on the vibrator, watching it a moment. Then I cupped one breast and ran the shimmering tip over the nipple, speaking softly at first, looking into the lens.

"I love the feel on my tits, vibrating against my nipples. Like a soft tongue flipping them." I switched to the other breast. "It feels incredible. They harden as I get more excited, and my juices start to flow."

Jim licked his lips, then stood behind the chair, reaching over to pinch my nipples. "Good," he whispered. "Now your cunt." He rolled the buds between his fingers, pinching and stretching them as I rubbed the tip of the vibrator over my clit.

I was hot now, juices flowing again. I slid it up and down, smearing it over my soaked cunt. "I'm wet, my clit hard, just from the rubbing. I want it in me, but I wait, teasing more." I rubbed it up and down faster.

Jim pinched my tits harder and I moaned, my cunt responding by opening wider. "Sluts like to be teased, don't they?"

My breath came in short pants now as I turned the speed up on the vibrator, spreading my hot fluids up and down my slit. "Yes. We . . . do. Teasing makes up hot and ready."

"Fuck yourself, slut."

I slid the vibrator between my lips and into my cunt. Juice poured out as I pulled it out, then in again.

"Does it feel good, fucking yourself?"

I nodded, thrusting faster. With my other hand, I rubbed my clit.

"Oh, yeah! Spread those lips, whore. Show them how swollen and needy your clit is!"

I followed his command, flicking my clit with one finger, back and forth.

"Tell us!"

I thrust harder, my breath coming in short gulps. "I love getting fucked!"

"Why do you love getting fucked?"

"I'm a whore. I love being fucked until I can't breathe."

"Cum for us, whore. Cum like the slut you are!"

I shoved the vibrator in tight, cumming hard, crying out with passion and pleasure.

Jim let go of my tits and stood back, looking down at me. "You are going to be our most popular slut yet, bitch. I can't wait for tonight." He walked over and shut off the camera.

"Tonight?"

He looked back at me. "Tonight we put you on the webcam. And take requests from the subscribers."

JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers