Carol, John & Linda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wanting me to give the husbands and boyfriends waiting for their wives and girlfriends outside of the dressing room a sexy show, he wanted me not to close the dressing room curtain all the way. Difficult finding stores that still had curtains on their dressing rooms, I had a few favorites. He enjoyed watching me undress to try on clothes. Acting as if I was unaware that the dressing room curtain was opened enough for voyeurs to watch me strip myself down to my bra and panties, topless, or even naked, I gave everyone plenty to see.

With those stores that didn't have dressing rooms, he loved it when I tried on a sweater that was too small on the store floor. Before struggling to remove the sweater, I made sure that I had an audience of admiring me watching me. As I removed the sweater, I not only deliberately pulled up my blouse but also my bra when extricating myself from the sweater. The surprised and sexually excited looks of men seeing my naked breasts was what my husband wanted to see. He loved it when I flashed men not only my panties but also my naked breasts, too.

When I wore a sexy top with a plunging neckline without wearing a bra, he wanted me to browse the merchandise in a jewelry store. Then, with the top of my blouse falling open as soon as I leaned forward, he wanted me to lean over the counter while looking at jewelry to flash the salesman my naked breasts and erect nipples. As he did with the shoe store, he'd remain outside the jewelry store while peeking at me through the store window to watch the salesman's reaction to seeing my naked breasts.

With me always having an audience of admiring men, he loved it when I tested massage chairs at the mall. Again, with me wearing a short skirt, and a low-cut blouse without a bra, as soon as I reclined back, I put the chair on full massage. Immediately, the hem of my skirt climbed nearly to my crotch to expose my panties. With my braless breasts bouncing as if I was on a carnival ride, sometimes my big, naked breasts would burst out the top of my blouse.

When having lunch at the food court, sitting at a table across from everyone, he wanted me to sit with my short skirt raised to my crotch and my knees parted wide open. Knowing that my pussy mound, my camel toe, and my pussy slit were exposed through my sheer panties, I sat like that while mindless eating my lunch and reading a book. He loved watching men, and some women, position themselves across from me while staring at all they could see of my panty clad pussy.

Then, while having sex with me, he wanted me to tell him all about my flashes of exhibitionism. He got off on all that I sexually had done to sexually tease men and women. He loved it when I flashed unsuspecting men and some women my sexy sheer, low-cut nightgowns, my sexy bra and panties, my topless body, and/or my naked body. A perfect match, he was as much of a voyeuristic pervert as I was an exhibitionistic whore.

# # #

Now that my sexual life is just blurred memories from my past, as if my recollections happened in a darkened room, unable to see the details of their faces, my past lovers all look the same. Yet, not having any regrets, glad that I didn't become pregnant, not wanting children, I sexually enjoyed myself sucking, licking, and fucking. Living the fast life for however long it lasted, it was a ten-year period in my life that I fully enjoyed.

Yet, with that sort of lifestyle too fast for me to continue, I was happy to settle down with one man. Reminding me of my previous lifestyle, I still have many of my clothes, jewelry, and cash that I accumulated from having sex with rich benefactors. As glad as that part of my life is over, I sometimes miss the sexual attention that men and women paid me.

Only, and regrettably, even with all of the sex that I had in my past life, now that my husband is dead and buried, no longer sexually flashing anyone, something that I've never been, I'm as horny as I'm sexually frustrated. Filled with regrets, I think back while wondering if I should have married this one or that one. I can't help but wonder how different my life would have been if I had married someone else back then. Only, none of my benefactors were interested in marrying me. They used me to have a good, sexual time.

Nonetheless sustained by my sexual memories, I miss the feel of a big dick. I haven't had a hard cock or a wet pussy in a long time. Wanting to confess what I am, suddenly, I feel as if I'm standing in front of a group of strangers at the Sexaholics, Anonymous meeting naked. I imagined telling everyone, people that I don't know and have just met, my personal and private, sexual business.

'Hi. My name is Carol and I'm a whore, I'm a bi-sexual, nymphomaniac whore,' I imagined saying while at Sexual Compulsive Anonymous meeting. "I not only love having sex with men but also I love having sex with women, too. Whether having sex with a man or with a woman, I love sex,' I imagined saying out loud.

I imagined all the men in attendance who wanted to fuck me. I imagined all the men in attendance who I wanted to fuck. I imagined all the women in attendance who wanted to have sex with me. I imagined all the women in attendance who I wanted to have sex with them. As if I was at a sexual smorgasbord, I imagined looking out at those at the meeting while trying to decide which ones that I wanted to have sexual threesomes.

'The best of both world, as much as I'm a cocksucker, I'm a pussy licker, too,' I imagined saying to my group of strangers. 'I love stroking and sucking cocks as much as I love fingering and licking pussies. Whether by a hard, erect cock or a strap-on dildo, I love being fucked fast and hard. Generous to my lovers, I love giving as much as I love receiving. I love giving as much as I love having sexual orgasms, multiple, sexual orgasms.'

To be continued...

12