Carol, John & Linda Sex, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

# # #

Something that drove me sexually crazy, I've masturbated over imagining him making out with me while touching me and feeling me through my clothes. I've masturbated over imagining him slowly and lovingly undressing me. I've masturbated over imagining him stripping me naked.

Alas, my incestuous thoughts were nothing more than a sexual fantasy that sexually aroused myself enough to play with myself with my sex toys. Sadly, and sexually frustratingly, sex between us will never happen. Clearly, he's not sexually attracted to me in the way that I'm sexually attracted to him. Otherwise, he would have made his sexual intentions known a long time ago.

Not stopping with masturbating over making out with him while he felt me through my clothes and undressed me, I've masturbated over imagining him mounting me making love to me. With me such a wicked whore, I've masturbated over imagining him bending me forward, lifting the back of my nightgown, and fucking me from behind. Not only would I love him to cum in my mouth but also, I'd love him to cum in my pussy, too. I've masturbated over imagining him fucking me fast and fucking me hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm with his cock.

'Cum, John, cum,' I imagined saying. 'Cum in mommy's mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth,' I thought while I imagined blowing him. 'I need to taste you. I need to swallow you.'

Then, whenever thinking of fucking him, I had those same, sexually outrageous thoughts, too.

'Cum, John, cum,' I imagined saying. 'Cum in mommy's pussy. I want you to cum in my pussy,' I thought while imagining fucking him. 'I needed to feel you shoot your warm, load of oozy cum in my wet pussy.'

# # #

Totally, sexually frustrated, when I'm not masturbating myself over having imagined, incestuous sex with my stepson, I'm masturbating myself over having forbidden, lesbian sex with my best friend. With us having shared dressing rooms when shopping for clothes, lingerie, and bikinis, having already seen Linda topless and naked many times, I'd love to see her naked, again. Shocking her, I'd love to touch and feel her naked body everywhere while making out with her. Sexually frustratingly, something that would never happen, again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd love to have threesome sex with John and Linda.

'How hot would that be to have threesome sex with my stepson and my best friend? I wonder if Linda would eat my pussy in the way that I'd love to eat her pussy,' I thought. 'I wondered if John would give me a sexual orgasm with his fingers and his tongue in the way that I'd love to give him a sexual orgasm by blowing him. I wonder if Linda is as sexually interested in having sex with my stepson as much as I wish that I could have sex with my stepson,' I thought.

Wickedly unembarrassed to admit, with him looking so much like his father looked at that age, unable to help myself, I'm sexually drawn to my stepson. No doubt, with everything swept under the rug and/or hidden behind closed, bedroom doors, a common, sexual attraction, it was then that I wondered how many mothers or stepmothers are sexually attracted to their adult sons or stepsons. With incest whispered about in secret, I imagined that a lot of mothers and stepmothers would love to have sex with their adult sons and stepsons.

Again, no doubt, a common, sexual attraction that's never spoken out loud, or acknowledged in public, I wondered how many adult sons or stepsons are sexually attracted to their mothers or stepmothers. I wondered how many adult sons or stepsons masturbated over imagining having forbidden sex with their mothers or stepmothers. I imagined even more adult sons and stepsons wanted to have incestuous sex with their mothers or stepmothers than mothers or stepmothers wanted to have sex with their adult sons or stepsons.

Their dirty, little secrets, I wondered how many mothers and stepmothers had crossed that incestuous line. I wondered how many mothers or stepmothers have had incestuous sex with their adult sons or stepsons behind closed, bedroom doors. It sexually aroused me to imagine mothers or stepmothers having sex with their adult sons or stepsons in the way that I wished that I could have sex with my adult stepson. I'd love to have incestuous sex with John as much as I'd love him to have forbidden sex with me.

I wondered how many mothers and stepmothers have sexually teased and erotically tempted their adult sons or stepsons by deliberately exposing themselves to them while making their exhibitionism look accidental or appear unintentional. I imagined a mother or stepmother walking in the living room after taking a shower and deliberately dropping her towel while making her nakedness appear accidental. I imagined her standing in front of her son or stepson naked while slow to pick up her towel.

'Oh, my God,' I imagined her saying. 'Avert your eyes. Please don't look at my naked breasts, my naked pussy, and my naked ass. I'm so embarrassed,' I imagined her saying before picking up her towel and wrapping it around herself.

# # #

I wondered if I could do something like that, expose my naked body to him by dropping my towel in front of him. Taking a big risk that he'd sexually reject me; it was then that I thought about sexually teasing my stepson by showing him what he should never see of his stepmother. It was then that I thought about deliberately showing him something that he should never see of me. Giving me something to masturbate over later, I dared myself to flash my stepson my naked breasts, my naked pussy, my naked ass, and/or my naked body.

In the hopes of enticing him to make the next, sexual move, I was suddenly determined to flash him my nearly naked and naked body. If I dared myself to show him something that he shouldn't see of me. I hoped that I'd make him horny and sexually excited enough for him to make his sexual move.

Hoping beyond hope, I hoped that he'd touch me, feel me, and fondle me. I hoped that he'd kiss me and make out with me. I hoped he'd have sex with me. At the very least, I hoped that he'd masturbate over me in the way that he constantly masturbated over those forty-some-year-old, big breasted, blonde women who looked like me and who appeared on his computer screen topless and naked.

Ready to flash him, I hoped that he'd return the favor of my exhibitionism with his exhibitionism. In the way that I'd willingly show him my naked breasts, my naked ass, my naked pussy, and my naked body, I hoped he'd show me his naked ass and his erect, naked prick. Just the thought of exposing myself to my stepson made me sexually aroused enough to masturbate myself while imagining showing him my topless and/or my naked body.

If I dare showed him something that he shouldn't see of me, I wondered if he'd look. I wondered if he'd stare. I wondered if he'd look away in shame and in embarrassment. I wondered if he'd masturbate over all that he saw of me later. I wondered if he'd knock me down from the high pedestal that he placed me upon while thinking of me as a whore instead of thinking of me as a morally, modest stepmother.

Yet, again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, not stopping with just flashing him, I wished he'd kiss me while touching me and feeling me through my clothes. I wished he'd slowly undress me while making out with me. I'd love him to strip me naked and have his sexual way with my naked body. I'd love him to make slow and passionate love to me before fucking me fast and hard.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'That would be so hot for John to strip me naked and touch and feel my naked body everywhere while kissing me,' I thought.

To be continued...

12