Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I've done with so many unsuspecting men, the forbidden prospect of finally exposing my lingerie clad, sexy nightgown clad, topless, and/or naked body to my stepson sexually aroused me. If I flashed him my naked pussy and/or my naked breasts, again I wondered, would he look? Would he stare? Or would he look away in embarrassment, shame, and in disgust. While hoping that he would look when I flashed him my naked breasts and my naked pussy, I wondered if he'd reach out his horny hand to finger my pussy and/or to touch, feel, and fondle my naked breasts.

'Touch me, John. Kiss your stepmother. Make out with me,' I thought while wanting to say that to him. 'Stick your horny hand up my nightgown and cup my naked pussy. Stick your big hand down my nightgown and fondle my breasts while fingering my erect nipples. Feel my ass through my nightgown. Strip me naked, push me back on my bed, on the couch, on the dining room table, or on the floor, outside on the deck, and fuck me,' I thought. 'Just do something instead of just staring and masturbating yourself over women who look like me.'

# # #

To be honest, something that I rubbed my clit over when masturbating myself with my vibrator, I'd love to wrap my long, manicured fingers around his hard cock and slowly stroke his naked prick. Something that I fondled my breasts over while fucking myself with my dildo, I'd love to give my stepson a motherly, hand job. Something that I fingered and sucked my erect nipples over, while pulling them, turning them, and twisting them, I'd love to take John's big dick in my mouth. I'd love to stare up at him with my big, blue eyes while stroking and sucking his prick.

'Blow me, mom,' I imagine him saying. 'Suck my cock. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth.'

I imagined him putting a gentle hand behind my blonde, pretty head while humping my mouth and fucking my face. Once we had sex, I imagined us having sex all the time. I imagined him regularly masturbating me, making love to me, and fucking me. I imagined regularly stroking his cock, sucking his cock, and fucking his cock. I imagined us living as boyfriend and girlfriend, husband and wife, and/or lovers instead of as stepmother and stepson.

Alas, sadly and sexually frustratingly, something that will never happen, I wished my stepson sexually wanted me in the way that he sexually wanted other women, and in the way that I sexually wanted him. With my incestuous, imagination running wild, nothing more than a sexual fantasy that I masturbated over numerous times, I'd love to see and hear John cum. As unbelievable as it's true, once a whore always a whore, I'd love him to cum in my mouth.

Giving him a special blowjob, wouldn't he be surprised if I allowed him to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts. If he allowed me to blow him, I'd allow him to give me a cum bath. Something that I haven't done in years since I blew my brother-in-law, I'd love to be dripping with my stepson's cum. I'd love him to see his cum dripping from my hair, my eyebrows, my nose, my mouth, my chin, and my breasts.

'Mom! Mom! I'm cumming,' I imagined him saying while I masturbated myself and imagined stroking his cock while imagining sucking his big dick.

If only he knew what I was thinking, I wondered what he'd say. If only he knew all that I wanted to do to his young, naked body, I wondered what he'd do. Would he allow me to masturbate him? Would he allow me to blow him? Would he allow me to fuck him? Then, after I masturbated him, blew him, and fucked him, hoping that the sex wasn't all one way, would he masturbate me, eat me, and fuck me, too?

'Cum, John, cum. Cum in mommy's mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I need to taste you. I need to swallow you,' I imagined saying to my stepson to encourage him to cum in my mouth.

Then, I imagined sexually encouraging him to give me a cum bath.

'Cum, John, cum,' I imagined saying. 'Shoot a second load of cum all over my face. Give me a cum bath. Cover me in your cum. I want to be dripping with your cum.'

Finally, after he ejaculated in my mouth and shot a second load of cum all over my face, after removing his cum from my face, hair, and breasts with a hand towel, I imagined mounting him and fucking him. A man at his young age would have no problem cumming three times within such a short period of time. Filled to the brim with testosterone, a man his age has an endless supply of cum.

'Cum, John, cum. Cum in mommy's pussy. I want you to cum in my pussy. I need to feel you shoot your load of warm, oozy cum inside me,' I imagined saying to my stepson to encourage him to cum in my pussy.

# # #

'If only John would make a sexual pass at me, I'd love to have sex with my stepson. Waiting for him to make the first, incestuous move, if he did, I'd make all of the next forbidden, sexual moves. I'd willingly and consensually have sex with him if he'd showed me that he wanted to have sex with me, too,' I thought.

Again, and sexually frustratingly, unable to make the first, incestuous move, not wanting him to think less of me by him knowing the whore that I am, I wished that he'd sexually seduce me. I wished he'd have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with him. Then, returning the sexual favor, I imagined him rubbing my clit, finger fucking my pussy, and masturbating me, before eating me. I'd love to feel his fingers deep inside of me while he licked my pussy and sexually pleasured me with his tongue.

'Don't stop, John. Please don't stop. Don't stop masturbating me. Rub my clit faster. Rub my clit harder. Finger fuck me deeper. Press my G spot, John. Press my G spot. Mommy is cumming,' I imagined saying. 'Mommy is cumming.'

If only he knew that I'd love him to make love to me, I'd love him to fuck me. I'd love to fuck him in every room of the house and outside of the house. I'd allow him to bend me over the kitchen table, the living room chair, the bathroom sink, the pool table, the bed in my bedroom, the bed in his bedroom, the basement work bench, and outside on the back deck. I'd love him to fuck me fast and hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm with his cock.

'Fuck mommy, John. Fuck your stepmother. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, John. Fuck me. Slam your big, hard prick in my warm, wet cunt. Give me a sexual orgasm. Give me multiple sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock. Make me cum, John. I need to cum,' I imagined saying. 'Cum in my mouth. Cum in my pussy. Cum all over mommy's face.'

# # #

Something that a stepmother should never do with her stepson, a huge sexual fantasy of mine, I'd love to suck his big dick while stroking his hard prick faster and harder. I used to love sucking cock and it's been a long time since I've had a hard prick in my mouth, especially a cock as big as his dick. While staring up at him with my big, blue eyes, I'd love him to cum in my mouth, his stepmother's mouth. I'd love to taste his cum and swallow his cum.

Unfortunately, with him putting me on a high pedestal, he probably has too good of an opinion of me to solicit me for sex. If only he knew how horny and sexually frustrated that I am, no doubt, he probably thought that I don't masturbate. Again, if only he knew, he probably believed that I don't suck cock.

Wouldn't he be surprised that I love sucking cock? Wouldn't he be shocked if he knew that I'm a talented, cocksucking whore? Wouldn't he be surprised if I gave him the best blowjob of his life?

He probably thought that I don't fuck. Again, wouldn't he be shocked as much he'd be sexually excited if only he knew that I'm a wicked whore who fucked a small army of men? He probably believed that I'd never be sexually interested in him in the way that I wished he'd be sexually interested in me. Yet, with him not making a move to bed me, other than sexually teasing him by flashing him, how could I make him know that I'd have sex with him any time and any place?

No doubt, he probably thought that his stepmother is a morally, modest woman who never had a cock in her mouth. If only he knew how much I loved sucking cock, wouldn't he be surprised. No doubt, he has no idea that his stepmother is a cocksucking, nymphomaniac whore. He has no idea how many men that I've sucked and fucked. He has no idea how many men who have seen me topless and/or naked.

He has no idea that I'd have incestuous sex with him if only he'd make the first, fucking move. He has no idea that I'd make romantic love to him every morning. He has no idea that I'd incestuously fuck him every night. He has no idea that whenever he wanted me to blow him, I'd suck him in between and not only allow him to cum in my mouth but also allow him to give me a cum bath, too.

'Jesus Christ, John. Do something. Grab my tits. Feel and squeeze my ass. Expose your naked cock to me,' I thought and wanted to say. 'Strip me naked, push me back on my bed, on the couch, on the floor, or across the table, mount me, and then, fuck me. Grab me by my hair, slap me hard across my face, and stick your cock in my mouth.'

# # #

Preventing him from making the first, sexual move, no doubt, he probably thought that I don't sexually want him in the way that I sexually wanted him. Stopping him from sexually seducing me, with me his stepmother and him my stepson, he probably believed that I'd never have sex with him. If only he knew that I'd stroke him, suck him, and fuck him. Only, without showing him the whore that I am by telling him that I wanted to have sex with him, how can I make that happen until he shows me his sexual intent first?

I've masturbated enough to have worn out three vibrators. I can't count how many blowjobs I've given over the years, especially before I was married. Then, if only my husband knew that I blew his best friend, not once, but twice, I wondered what he'd say.

I blew him once out back in the dark by the pool when my lazy husband was asleep drunk on a lawn chair recliner. I blew him another time when he stopped by when my husband was at work. Only, serving him right, with leopards never changing their spots, and with him no longer sexually satisfying me, he knew that I was a whore when he married me. He knew that I couldn't go a day without sex, never mind not having had sex for years because he could no longer get and maintain an erection.

'Once a whore, always a whore,' I thought. 'I'm so horny that I'd nearly suck and fuck anyone. If Sister Mary Elizabeth suddenly appeared at my front door asking for a donation to the Catholic Charity fund, I'd proposition her for sex. I've always wanted to have sex with a nun. I've always imagined a Catholic nun blessing me after eating her pussy and giving her a sexual orgasm.'

Wearing only her crucifix, I imagined Sister Mary Elizabeth stripping herself naked. I imagined the good sister being as sexually frustrated and horny as I am. I imagined her not having had sex since Father O'Brien left the parish. I imagined her being as big of a bi-sexual whore as I am. I imagined her loving to finger and eat my pussy as much as I'd love to finger and eat her pussy.

'Bless you, my child,' I imagined her saying while putting a gentle hand to the back of my head and anointing herself as I licked and fingered her pussy. 'God be with you,' I imagined her saying as soon as I gave her a sexual orgasm. 'Thank you, God,' I imagined her saying as soon as I sexually satisfied her with my fingers and with my tongue.

# # #

With me the nasty whore that I am, before being isolated because of COVID, while my stepson was out for the night with his friends, I blew my brother-in-law, my husband's brother, John's uncle. I sucked his cock when he stayed for the weekend after my husband's funeral. Then, not stopping with just a blowjob, whenever my stepson wasn't home, I allowed him to fuck me, not once but three times. Knowing that I can no longer get pregnant, I not only allowed him to cum in my mouth but also, I allowed him to cum in my pussy, too.

Not spitting it out, never spitting it out, with me not a spitter but a gulper, I loved swallowing cum. I even allowed him to ejaculate a second load of cum all over my face, in my blonde hair, and across my naked breasts. I wanted him to give me a cum bath and he did. Sadly, and unfortunately, then, when COVID struck, that was the last time that I had sex.

"Cum, Bob, cum. Cum on your sister-in-law's face. Give me a cum bath. I want to be dripping with your cum," I said to him. "Then, after I blow you, I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me a sexual orgasm with my cock."

With my brother-in-law always sexually attracted to me, he was more than surprised that I blew him. Even when I was on my knees sucking his cock, he couldn't believe that I had willingly and consensually given him oral sex. He couldn't believe that I not only allowed him to cum in my mouth but also that I allowed him to cum all over my face, too. Then, as sexually excited as he was shocked, he couldn't believe that I allowed him to fuck me.

# # #

Something as simple as that and that drove me insane with sexual lust, I wished that my stepson would make out with me while feeling me through my clothes. I'd love him to kiss me, French kiss me, while feeling my breasts and fingering my erect nipples through my blouse and my bra. I'd continue making out with him while he felt and squeezed my shapely ass through my short skirt and panties. I'd kiss him even more passionately if only he dared to reach his hand beneath my short skirt and cup my pussy through my white, bikini panties.

As if we were parked after a date, I wished he'd slowly and sexily undress me while continuing to make out with me. Alas, something that he'd, no doubt, would never do, he'd never undress me. I'd love for him to strip me naked. I'd love my stepson to see his whore of a stepmother without her clothes. As much as I'd love to see John standing in front of me naked, I'd love to stand in front of him while naked, too.

I wished he'd undress me down to my bra and panties before stripping me naked, totally naked. I'd love him to see, touch, and feel my big, D cup, naked breasts, and finger my erect nipples. I'd love him to see, touch, and feel my round, shapely, and naked ass. I'd love him to see, touch, and finger my blonde, trimmed, naked pussy. I'd love him to see, touch, and feel my naked body everywhere that a stepson should never touch and feel his stepmother.

In the way that I'd love to stroke his erect cock, I wish he'd cup my naked pussy before fingering my wet cunt. I'd love him to rub my clit and finger fuck me with one hand while pulling, turning, and twisting my erect nipples with his other hand. As much as I'd love to masturbate him, I'd love him to masturbate me. I wished my stepson would masturbate his stepmother. I'd love for him to give me a sexual orgasm with his long, stiff fingers.

Something that he'd, unfortunately, no doubt, would never do, I wished John would eat me. I'd love him to lick my warm pussy with his tongue while fingering my wet cunt with his fingers. I'd love my stepson to give me oral sex. I'd love him to give me a second, sexual orgasm, this time, instead of with his fingers, with his long and wide tongue.

'Eat me, John. Eat your stepmother. Lick me while rubbing my clit and finger fucking my pussy. Make mommy cum. I need to cum. If you give me a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue, I'll give you the best blowjob you've ever had in your life,' I imagined saying to him.

Something that I imagine him doing while masturbating myself, my sexual dream come true, I wanted my stepson to give me multiple, sexual orgasms. I wanted him to give me my first, sexual orgasm with his fingers. I wanted him to play with my pussy. I wanted him to masturbate me. I wanted him to make me cum.

Then, I wanted him to give me my second, sexual orgasm with his tongue. I wanted him to eat me. I wanted him to lick my pussy while fingering my pussy. I wanted him to rub my clit while finger fucking me. I wanted him to lap my cunt while reaching up to fondle my naked breasts and finger my erect nipples. I wanted him to make me cum with his fingers and his tongue.

Finally, once naked, and sexually vulnerable, I wished he'd stick his cock in my pussy. I wished he'd slowly and passionately make love to me while kissing me, French kissing me. Then, I wished he'd fuck me fast enough and hard enough to give me a third, sexual orgasm, this time with his cock. When masturbating myself, I imagined him literally pounding my pussy fast and hard. I imagined him fucking me. I imagined him cumming in my pussy.

I've thought about having sex with him dozens of times when masturbating myself with my vibrator and with my dildo. Yet, with him never taking that next, sexual step, no doubt, we'll never have forbidden sex. Trust me, if he showed any indication of being sexually attracted to me, I'd have incestuous sex with him if I could. Only, he'd rather masturbate over blonde, big breasted, older women who looked like me while alone in his bedroom with his door closed.

'Fuck! What about me? I have blonde hair. I have big breasts. I'm an older woman. Why don't you want to have sex with me? Is it because I'm your stepmother,' I thought? 'Is it because you'd be embarrassed and ashamed to have sex with me?'

To be continued...

12