Carol, John & Linda Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watch my stepson put a gentle hand to the back of my best friend's head. He humped her mouth. He fucked her face. He enjoyed Linda sucking his cock as much as Linda enjoyed sucking his cock. He enjoyed me sucking his prick as much as he enjoyed Linda sucking his prick.

She made me so horny watching her stroking my stepson while sucking him. Something that I had yearned for her to do to me, I wished she'd give me oral sex. I wanted her to finger my pussy while licking my cunt. I wanted her to give me a sexual orgasm with her fingers and her tongue. I wanted us to have lesbian sex. I wanted us to have a sexual threesome.

# # #

While she continued giving my stepson oral sex, I watched him unbuttoned her blouse. With Linda his type of woman, she was a forty-something-year-old woman with huge breasts. Then, helping him to undress her, she removed her arms from her sleeves for him to remove her blouse.

I watched him feel her huge breasts through her bra while fingering her erect nipples. Then, not stopping with just removing her blouse, with him, no doubt, dying to see her naked breasts, he reached around behind her to unhook her big, triple hook brassiere. As she did with her blouse, she moved her arms out of bra straps for him to remove her bra.

Linda was topless while sucking John's prick. If it wasn't sexually arousing seeing Linda's naked breasts and John's big prick again, watching her blowing him while he had his wicked sexual way with her big breasts was too much. Once she was topless, with his big dick still buried in my best friend's mouth, he was all over her big tits.

He felt her huge breasts. He squeezed her giant breasts. He fondled her enormous melons while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. While she continued sucking his prick, he continued having his wicked, sexual way with her naked breasts.

Not wanting to miss this sexual opportunity to have sex with not only my stepson again but also with my best friend, I reached out my horny hand and felt her naked breasts. My first time feeling her huge breasts, I couldn't believe that she allowed me to fondle her naked breasts. Then, while continuing to fondle her breasts, I fingered her erect nipples. In the way that my stepson did with one of her breasts, I did with her other breast. I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipple to her sexual delight.

Then, taking a risk that she wouldn't push me away, continuing where my stepson left off, I leaned closer to her to take her nipple in my mouth and sucked it. While fondling her breast, I sucked her nipple. Then, I unbuttoned, unzipped, and pulled down her short skirt. Finally, as soon as I pulled down her short skirt, helping me to strip her naked, she moved her legs out of her panties while she continued blowing my stepson.

In the way that John and I were naked, Linda was naked now, too. I pulled her away from his stiff dick and kissed her. Something that I had always wanted to do, I parted her lips with my tongue and French kissed her. Sexually surprising me, she returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss.

Then, as I did with my stepson, I did with my best friend. I pushed her down on the couch. Again, not allowing this sexual opportunity to pass me by, I moved between her shapely thighs. I fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. With her not stopping me from giving her oral sex, I ate Linda's pussy.

"Oh, my God, Carol. I've always wanted to have sex with you," she said holding me by my hair and rubbing my face all over her wet pussy. "I can't count how many times that I've masturbate over you eating my pussy. I was so afraid to tell you that I'm bi-sexual," she said.

She put a gentle hand behind my blonde head. She pushed my head forward. While I continued licking her and fingering her, she continued rubbing her vagina secretions all over my face. Then, when I removed my face from her pussy, I laughed out loud.

"I'm bi-sexual, too. I've always been sexually attracted to you. I've always wanted to have lesbian sex with you," I said. "Fearing to tell you, I never thought that you'd have sex with me."

# # #

John moved me away to kiss her. He continued making out with her while touching her and feeling her everywhere. Then, he mounted her. Immediately she reached down to position his cock by her pussy lips. Then, with a quick hump he was inside of her. My stepson was making love to my best friend.

Not wanting to be left out on all of the sexual fun, especially after she told me that she's bi-sexual and had been sexually attracted to me, too, I stood on the couch above her head. Then, I lowered my pussy to her mouth. As soon as I did, practically sitting on her face, she fingered and licked my pussy while John continued making love to her. Then, when John started fucking her faster and harder, I moved away.

"John! John! Oh, my God, John. Fuck me. Fuck me. Don't stop fucking me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. You're going to make me cum. I'm cumming, John," said Linda. "Fuck me, John. Fuck me. I'm cumming."

As soon as she had her sexual orgasm, she left for the bathroom. I took her place and John mounted me. Not bothering to make love to me, he immediately started fucking me in the way that he had fucked Linda. Seemingly, something that he had always wanted to do to his stepmother, in the way that I gave him the best blowjob of his life, he gave me the fucking of my life.

# # #

Thereafter, after having threesome sex with my best friend, John and I made love every morning. We fucked every night. We fucked in every room of the house, including the bathroom, the basement, and even outside on the deck. Instead of acting like stepmother and stepson, we acted as if we were a couple of lovers on our honeymoon.

We invited Linda over again for another sexual threesome. This time, instead of wasting time drinking coffee, eating pound cake, talking, and watching a movie, we had sex. While John watched and stroked himself, I stripped my best friend naked and she stripped me naked. I masturbated her while making out with her and she masturbated me while making out with me. I ate her and she ate me.

Then, once we gave one another sexual orgasms with our fingers and our tongues, we gave John our undivided, sexual attention. Positioned on either side of him, we took turns stroking his cock and sucking his cock. He ejaculated a huge load of cum in both of our mouths.

With John immediately ready to go again, he made love first to Linda and then he made love to me. Taking turns again, she fucked him and then I fucked him. After he fucked the both of us, he moved between Linda's shapely thighs to eat her pussy, while I sat on her face again for her to finger and lick my pussy. Then, when John moved between my legs to eat my pussy, Linda sat on my face for me to finger and lick her pussy.

Threesome sex with my son and my best friend, by far, is the best sex that I ever had. Linda and I can't wait to have threesome sex with John again. With the both of us bi-sexual whores, we'd love nothing better than to have sex with one another again while my stepson watched. Then, once we gave one another sexual orgasms, we'd give John the best sex that he ever had.

THE END

12