Carole's Dilemma

Story Info
Woman must choose between sex or jail.
9.4k words
4.1
232.9k
101
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers

"Excuse me? You want me to what?"

Carole Banning was stunned, and she wasn't sure she'd heard quite right.

"Did you just tell me to strip?" she asked, incredulously.

Her mind was awhirl at what she'd been bombarded with in the past five minutes, since she'd been asked to accompany her boss, Leon, up the elevator to the big office, where the Brothers, the twins who were joint presidents of the brokerage firm Carole worked for, ran their lucrative business.

Bourne and Bourne was the most successful company of its type in the mid-sized Southern city where Carole had lived her entire adult life. With the economy the way it was, Carole had felt fortunate to land her accountant's job with the firm several months earlier, and had thought she was doing a solid, capable job. Obviously, something was amiss. Leon had had something of a smirk on his face, as if he knew what was up, as he accompanied Carole up to see the Brothers, Peter Bourne and Paul Bourne.

It had just been your typical Monday until 9 that morning, when Leon called her on the phone and told her to be ready in five minutes for an "urgent meeting" with the presidents that involved business that concerned her. She was told to bring her purse and any other personal effects she may have brought with her to work that morning.

Until that moment, Carole's life had been pretty mundane. She was 43 years old, married with three kids: a son, Mike, in college, plus a daughter, Christy, and another son, James, in high school. Her husband Mark was a copy editor for the large daily newspaper in their city, and they'd been married for 21 years. They lived quietly in a modest four-bedroom home in a middle-class suburb of their city. The Bannings were just your average American family, nothing more, nothing less.

Carole was average-sized, about 5-6, with face that had classic features – open and pretty, without being overwhelming – with sparkling, perfectly-spaced brown eyes, a small, narrow nose and lips that were rich without being full, all topped by a mane of dark brown hair that fell straight about her shoulders and was cut in loose bangs in front. Her frame was slender, but three children and the passing of years had put just the right amount of padding on her hips and breasts. Indeed, time had been generous to Carole, maturing her face and body in just the right way to make her appealing. She had a friendly nature, but she wasn't a particularly forward person, although she did enjoying partying on a moderate basis. She had followed a fairly predictable path her entire life, with some slight detours. She'd gone to college, where she'd met Mark during her junior year, and they had married less than a year after graduating.

As they rode the elevator in silence, Carole could not fathom why she was being called to the big office. One didn't get summoned to the big office just to chitchat with the Brothers. She'd been punctual, delivered her work on time, tried to socialize with her co-workers and had been a good citizen. Her early performance reviews had been good and she was finally starting to get comfortable with the company and its procedures after a hectic first few months on the job. She was truly grateful to have landed the position, and at the salary she was receiving. It was a considerable increase over any of her previous jobs, and it came just in the nick of time, with the sharp increase in expenditures her family had experienced due to college and other debts.

Peter and Paul Bourne had always been inseparable, even before birth. The identical twins had prospered on Wall Street with inherited money, and they had used that money to open their own firm together in the city not far from their hometown some 18 years previously. Despite their location, the company's scope was national, even global, and senior partners could expect to amass a considerable portfolio with their accumulated years of service to the company. And the company's top employees were a remarkably loyal bunch, most of whom had been with the firm from the beginning.

The Brothers themselves were in their early-50s, and were impressive looking men. Carole had thought them very elegant, even mysterious, when she'd met them during the interview process, her only previous encounter with the twins. They were tall, about 6-3, and well built, ruggedly handsome with full heads of salt-and-pepper hair.

Leon had ushered Carole to the outer office, and she'd been puzzled as to why the receptionist wasn't on duty. Indeed, the outer office looked as if the Brothers were out of town on business. Leon tapped on the door to the inner office and was told by a voice from within to come in.

"Here she is," said Leon, as he ushered Carole to the center of the room.

"Thanks, that will be all," said the twin sitting to Carole's left at the large two-man desk from which they conducted business. Carole didn't see the long, leering look Leon swept her with before he turned and walked out of the office.

Carole surveyed the office in a moment's notice. It was large and richly proportioned, with a large sofa sitting against one wall and a large bookcase along the opposite wall that included a wide-screen television. As soon as she entered the room, one of the brothers picked up a remote and muted the sound from one of the financial cable networks the TV was showing. The twins were each at the work station at their half of the desk, and there was another man in the room as well, a huge black man wearing a Western-style suit with cowboy boots and a pistol holstered at his hip. He was standing at the right of the large double desk, and all three of them had her fixed with even, soulless looks that unnerved her.

"Carole, is your compensation package not acceptable?" one of the twins spoke up, the one on the right. "Have we not brought you into our family and made you one of us?"

"W-W-What do you mean?" she answered nervously. They had not offered her a seat, and it was making her very uncomfortable.

"Was it necessary to skim money off the Henderson account?" the other twin said.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Carole said.

"One hundred and fifty thousand dollars is missing from his account, an account which you handled personally," said the first twin who had spoken; whom she believed was Paul Bourne. "The money was there when it reached our hands – your hands – and now it's gone. I can tell you right now, my dear, that Henderson wants you arrested and charged with grand larceny. He thinks you embezzled that money, and based on this packet of information I received over the weekend from security, I'm inclined to agree."

Carole was speechless. She had never taken a dime that wasn't hers. It had to be a mistake, and she said so. But when they showed her the documents, it sure looked like she'd signed off on a $150,000 shortfall in the Henderson account.

"We can't tolerate thieves in this business," said the other brother, Peter, she thought.

"But I didn't take that money, you have to believe me!" Carole pleaded. "This has to be a mistake. I would never do something like that. Please don't let them arrest me. Please. I need this job. We're not wealthy people, Mr. Bourne, and this will ruin my family. I'll do anything to make it right. Please, you've got to believe me!"

Carole was in tears at the sudden change in her fortunes. Peter looked over at his brother, and they grinned and nodded at each other. She'd said the magic words, and that meant their plan was almost to fruition. The twins never got tired of this savage game, of taking an innocent, married woman, and manipulating her into becoming their company plaything. And the hook, when they snagged their prey for the first time, was their favorite part of all.

Once Carole had come in for her interview, and they'd taken a good look at her, they knew they had their new girl, so they had closed the process and hired her almost on the spot. Then they had spent the intervening months creating the paper trail that had led Carole to this juncture.

Paul looked over at Carole and he didn't bother to conceal the wolfish look he had on his face. He looked her up and down slowly, and Carole shivered from the unmistakable feeling that she was being undressed with his eyes.

"There is a way you can work to pay off what you took from Henderson, and stay out of jail at the same time," Paul said, waving off her renewed protestations.

"How?" Carole finally asked in a weak voice.

"Strip for us," Peter said.

Carole could feel herself getting red from embarrassment and anger as she asked Peter to repeat what he'd said.

"Strip for us," Paul said. "You know, take off your clothes. We want to see if you're worth going out on a limb for."

"I'll do no such thing," Carole replied indignantly. "What makes you think I'm that kind of person? I'm a happily married woman who loves her husband."

Then she turned to storm out of the office, but before she could take two steps, the large black man, who until then had stood by stoically, deftly moved to cut her off. He grabbed her by the shoulders, spun her around, took both her wrists and had her hands cuffed tightly behind her back before she knew what had happened.

"We forgot to introduce you to Ralph here," said Paul. "He's an ex-cop who handles our security. He's very good at his job, and he has instructions to deposit you to the nearest police station on a charge of grand larceny. He'll have all the evidence he needs with him ready to present to a detective we've already contacted. They're very interested in prosecuting white-collar criminals these days. Take her away."

"Wait!" Carole was in terror as Ralph started her out the door. She was in no way ready to go to jail. She couldn't understand what was happening to her, but she knew that unless she did something quickly, she was going to be led through the building in handcuffs, in front of all of her co-workers, and taken to jail. It would be a scandal that would ruin her reputation and possibly bankrupt her family. Thus, right in that one short moment, her life changed forever. She would go along with what they wanted. She didn't have any choice. Hopefully, they just wanted to see her naked, but in her heart she knew what they really wanted. They were going to want sex, and she knew she'd have to give it to them, or face jail. It was the thorniest dilemma a woman could face.

With downcast eyes, she nodded her head, indicating that she'd comply. She said a silent prayer and whispered, "I love you, Mark," to herself, while the cuffs were being removed from her wrists. She stared intently at the twins, and barely heard the door to the office open and close, as Ralph left the room. He'd get his turn some other time.

Carole's heart was fluttering as she removed her jacket, then her long dark business skirt. Her fingers trembled as she unbuttoned the cream-colored blouse. Her bra was a white lace affair, sexy but functional. She pulled her slip to the floor then she stepped out of her heels and peeled off her pantyhose.

"You'll have to lose those from now on," Paul said.

"Or else cut slits in the crotches," Peter said, and the twins chuckled at that. They were starting to relax in eager anticipation of this day's activities. Carole was a fine piece of woman, and they were going to break her in right. By the end of the day, they knew, she'd be completely theirs to do with as they pleased, for as long as they wanted her.

Carole shivered as the ramifications of their words hit home, and despair filled her soul. But she'd gone this far; there was no backing out now. With a heavy sigh, she reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, shaking her tits as she pulled the cups away. In spite of her despair and revulsion at what she was doing, Carole couldn't help but notice that her brown-tipped nipples were erect.

"Go on, finish," Peter said. Carole gave the twins a pleading look, but found no sympathy. Defeated, she hooked her fingers in the waistband of her silk panties and pushed them over her hips and down her legs. Then she kicked the panties over to the pile of her clothes that sat off to the side on the floor. Carole stood naked in front of the two men, and they whistled in admiration. Carole's body may have put on some padding in a few places, but there was no flab or wrinkles on her. She worked too hard walking mile after mile on the treadmill and on the track three days a week at the Y for there to be any flab on her. On instruction, she did a pirouette, showing them her outthrust breasts, which sat up on her chest without excess sag, her impressive ass and tapered legs.

Carole couldn't believe the conflicting sensations that were washing through her mind and body. On the one hand, she was humiliated beyond words to be blackmailed into stripping for her bosses, but in a surprisingly perverse way, she was finding her predicament was turning her on.

But there was no question she was scared and ashamed at what she was doing in this office. Carole had had a pretty active sex life in college before she'd met Mark, but she'd had no other man since. She and Mark had had a hot, adventurous sex life for about the first half of their marriage, until the kids started growing up, and professional and family matters took on greater importance. Carole and Mark were still very loving and affectionate; a tight-knit couple by all accounts, but their sex life had dwindled to practically nothing over the past few years. That was fine with her, Carole had thought. She had grown into a pretty conservative, proper person over the years. She was the proverbial suburban soccer mom, comfortable in her role as housewife.

But now she suddenly became aware of just how long it had been since she'd had sex, of any sort, and it was making her confused.

"Touch yourself, Carole," Paul said softly, as he and Peter stood up and began to remove their clothes. Carole ran her trembling hands all over her body, down her sides, over her hips and thighs, then back up to her breasts. Instinctively, she cupped her tits with both hands and squeezed the soft flesh. Her nipples were hard as rocks, and she pinched them between the thumb and forefinger of each hand, unbidden by her bosses.

"Nice, very nice," said Peter. "Now, play with your pussy."

Carole's eyes lidded shut as she ran her hands up the insides of her thighs. She was shocked when her fingers brushed through her pussy lips to find that she was wet, very wet, and hot. How could this be happening? She didn't want to enjoy this encounter. She wanted to get the humiliation over with and go home to her husband, to the safety of her family, to think of her next move.

But when the Brothers came out from behind the large desk naked and approached the spot where she stood in the center of the office, Carole knew she was in trouble. Quite simply, the twins naked provided a sight that would take a cold woman indeed not to respond to, and Carole had a weakness that she thought she'd buried when she married Mark. During her late high school and early college years, Carole had gotten around pretty good, and had developed an intense physical attraction to large cocks. The bigger they were, the hotter she got, and she spent many a night during college in some stud's dorm room or apartment zooming from orgasm to orgasm while taking on an 8 to 10-inch cock. Mark had changed that. He'd known quite a bit about her active sex life when they'd met – he'd been just as active – and his solid 8 inches, combined with his gentle, funny nature and the memories of her past exploits, had given her all of the pleasure she needed.

Or so she'd thought until that very moment. For standing in front of her were two of the sweetest looking dicks she'd ever seen, perfectly cut slabs of meat that swung from between the legs of two very handsome, muscular men. Carole's eyes glazed slightly and she felt her pussy lurch as she watched their cocks bounce, the tips wet with a copious amount of pre-cum fluid. They were still not quite fully hard and already they were longer and fatter than Mark.

The twins stepped up to Carole and ran their hands all over her body, lightly touching her all over. One twin, Peter, pushed his lips to hers and kissed her hard. She resisted for a moment, but the mouth at hers was insistent, and eventually, the twin's tongue forced its way past her lips. Carole's tongue tentatively reacted at first, but soon the tongues were jousting with each other as the kiss lingered. An involuntary groan escaped her lips as the other twin fixed his lips on one of her nipples and began to lick and suck the brown nub. The other twin soon joined in and together they squeezed and sucked her tits, sending waves of sensation through her body.

Then Paul put his mouth to hers, while Peter continued to caress her tits with his hands and mouth. This time there was no hesitation on Carole's part. Her tongue had a mind of its own and it reacted with vigor as it dueled with the twin's tongue. Both brothers were blessed with long, active tongues and were considered excellent kissers. As she swayed in the center of the room, Carole unthinkingly dropped her hands to the huge cocks that swung in front of her. She lightly stroked them up and down, and her eyes widened as they stiffened to full hardness under her manipulation.

"I think she likes our dicks; what do you think?" Paul asked his brother as their fingers found her wet pussy lips. They began to finger her cunt and her clit, each one alternating. One brother would circle her clit while the other worked a couple of fingers in Carole's increasingly soupy snatch.

"Sure feels like it," Peter answered. "I told you I thought she'd be a sucker for a big dick. Speaking of which, I think it's time we test out this whore's oral skills."

Peter's words stung Carole, even through her mounting arousal. She wasn't a whore! She was a desperate woman making the best choice of a difficult dilemma. She was doing what anyone would do. And further, Carole was panicked at the thought of what was coming next. She'd never liked oral sex much. All of the men she'd ever tried it with, even Mark, tended to push into her mouth and throat too far too fast, and she didn't care for the taste and smell of semen, so she'd never swallowed on the few times she'd done it. Mark had long ago given up asking for any kind of blowjob, knowing Carole's feelings.

But the twins' hands on her shoulders were insistent, pushing her to her knees on the plush carpet. She had trouble focusing as the two dicks swayed in front of her face.

"Go on, suck my cock," Paul said, from her left. Carole opened her mouth tentatively and slowly ran her tongue around the head of Paul's dick. To her surprise, it didn't taste all that bad. There was a slight manly aroma emanating from the two men, but overall she found she could tolerate it. Opening her mouth, she slowly inserted the head of Paul's dick past her lips, until it was all in her mouth. Then she sort of half-heartedly began to lick around the head of his dick, trying to get used to it.

Paul abruptly wrenched his cock out of Carole's mouth and out of her grasp.

"God damn it, woman, if you're just going to sit there like a fucking robot, then screw you, I'll call security back in here and have them haul your ass to jail!" Paul wanted to make sure Carole was good and intimidated, to ensure her full, enthusiastic cooperation. "I want to hear you beg to suck my cock, beg to suck my brother's cock, beg to swallow every drop of our cum. Then I want you to suck like you mean it."

Hot tears dropped from Carole's eyes at this outburst, but she looked up at the twins and in a small, squeaky voice, said, "I want to… to…"

"Say it," Peter said impatiently. "Say it like you mean it. Beg to suck our big cocks."

"Please, I want to suck your cock," Carole said in a low voice.

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,234 Followers