Carolyn, A Past, Present, & Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring eases into summer although that takes a while in Minnesota. Carolyn had her job under control and could actually enjoy weekends and occasionally take a day off during the week. She called that her "mental health day." So when the pool was open Carolyn took full advantage of it. She swam each evening and when she took her mental health day it would be in the pool on a float with a book and a pitcher of gin and tonic nearby. She liked to point out just to tease me that often she would be nude during the day when her neighbors weren't home.

One evening she called me and told me to sit down she had a story to tell me. This is what she said:

"It was a hot and muggy day and I decided to take the afternoon off. As soon as I got home I got out of my clothes, grabbed a towel, a book, and headed for the pool. The neighbors were gone and I had the pool to myself. I swam around a bit and then I remembered you had sent an email with some pictures that I hadn't had to time to enjoy. I went back for my laptop, fixed a pitcher of my favorite adult beverage and headed to the lounge chair.

"Having Wi-Fi at the pool allowed me to look at your pictures and add my comments too. Looking at them and thinking about your cock and how I miss it made me horny. I fingered myself a few times as I wrote my responses. I decided turnabout is fair play so I started looking for pictures to send you. As I looked at several pictures of fucking and sucking and licking and everything; I really was getting horny. So I just sat the laptop off to the side, settled back, closed my eyes and started jacking off. I thought of your delicious cock sliding in and out of my very wet cunt. My whole body shook when I experienced my orgasm. I just lay there with my eyes closed, lightly running my fingers around my pussy lips and the other hand rubbing my tits.

"When I opened my eyes who should I see but my neighbors standing right in front of me enjoying the show. They saw the shock on my face and before I could stammer out something, Brad said, "Mind if we play too?" I certainly couldn't cover up my nakedness and I guess I was still in shock; I just shook my head yes. They both peeled off their clothes while I tried to regain some composure. Cindy made a bee line to my pussy and Brad bent over me so I could suck on his cock. All those sensations at the same time really made my head swim. They changed positons and I adjusted the chair so Brad could fuck me and Cindy could sit on my face. Certainly was a first to eat pussy for me and now I can see why you enjoy eating mine so much. I totally enjoyed it. Cindy was jacking off and moving her cunt all over my tongue. When she had her orgasm I had cum all over my face. You would have loved licking it off.

"Brad was doing a nice job fucking too. My wet cunt was eager for a hard cock. After Cindy exploded on my face she went over and held Brad's balls as he pumped me hard and fast. It didn't take me long to cum and soon afterward Cindy was stroking his cock as he shot his load all over my tits. It was wonderful watching cum shoot out of his cock while Cindy was pumping it. I wanted to take his cock in my mouth and lick it clean but Cindy got to it first. Watching her lick it and take it in her mouth made me miss your cock even more.

"We jumped in the pool to cool off and I told them how much I enjoyed the experience and that it was totally new for me. I told them about you and our discussions about sex with another person and they were very interested. In fact they would love for you to visit and we can do those threesomes we have been wanting."

As it turned out the July 4th weekend was coming up and I could add some vacation days with it. We firmed up the details and filled in the days with fun phone calls, pictures, and web cams of her jacking off.

So here I sit on an airplane bound for Minneapolis to spend time with Carolyn and I'll get to fuck two women. Two mouths, two clits, two cunts, four tits...what's not to like?

12