Carpool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought about it. I knew that I was attracted to men, but my life had mainly been with women even before I married one. I enjoyed the sex I'd had with men, but I never really believed that those experiences defined me as bisexual. And yet, without fully realizing it, I had missed these male-on-male encounters. Perhaps I was living in the closet.

I was enjoying myself fiercely with cocks in my ass and mouth.

We continued this way for several minutes, and before long, Pete was telling us it was time to pack it in if we wanted to get to work on time. Two minutes.

I needed no urging from Scott to work harder on his cock and Ernie was just as willing to pound my ass faster. I bobbed my head over Scott's lap, milking it mercilessly with my mouth while wanking the shaft with one hand and caressing his balls in the other. For Ernie, I tightened those magic muscles in my sphincter around his cock. My efforts yielded groans from both men and I knew they were very close. It occurred to me that I might have preferred if Ernie was definitely wearing a condom as all of my previous lovers had, but I wasn't about to kick up a fuss now.

As it happened, Scott was the first to come. He arched his back as his belly undulated and his jizz blew a load through the head of his cock. He grunted and groaned through his orgasm and I never missed a trickle of his sweet, precious cum. I swallowed it all. As I was adjusting from blowjob to clean-up job around Scott's cock and balls, I felt Ernie's cock swell in my ass before he painted my bowels white.

I almost came hands-free myself with all the stimulation, but before I had the chance, Scott pulled his manhood out of my mouth and Ernie withdrew from my ass, leaving both ends empty and cold. My erection twitched as I collapsed to lay on my side on the towel-covered seat.

Pete said, "We're not that pressed for time that you can't finish yourself off, if you want."

I did want that; not as much as I wanted to be fucked now by Pete, but almost. My cock was wet with my precum, so when I spat into my hand, and joined it to my dick, there was plenty of lubrication. Ernie took an end of the towel beneath me and dried his cock on it. I turned myself so I was laying on my back and I began tugging at myself as Ernie and Scott fastened their pants. I usually last a long time, but after this fuck, I had almost been ready to spew without even touching myself. I came hard after sixty seconds or so, blowing too hard to be self-conscious about experiencing an orgasm in front of three watching men. The men laughed and cheered at the size of my copious load and the range over which I projected it.

"Alright," said Pete. "Get dressed or we really will be late for work."

I shook off my post-orgasmic lethargy. I cleaned myself as best I could with the towel before I pulled my clothes back on, listening to the others make ribald comments about my sexual performance. I was not displeased at all. I was curious about only one thing and I was bold enough to ask.

"What about you, Pete? I didn't get you off."

The boys laughed at my eagerness.

"I prefer an afternoon delight."

Of course, I would be along for the drive home too. Would I be used by Pete alone or would the other men feel sufficiently regenerated to toss another load in me? I examined my feelings. There was guilt for my marriage vows, but with that exception, no regrets. It didn't bother me to become a gay cumslut for three men on a business-type basis.

As we left the empty parking lot and turned onto the highway, I remembered I would have to thank Daniela for recommending me for the carpool...

12