Carrie and the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here we go... just a bit more... you've got this"

"Unnnnnh! Uh! Oh! Ohhh! Oooooh! Yeah, I like that. How did you know I'd like that?"

"Carrie, an ass as beautiful as your s is made for fucking. I can't believe that I'm the first one who's tried this."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Yes! Nice and slow. Like that." I worked the rest of my cock into her big sexy ass and stopped, holding it still. After a minute or so, I started clenching and unclenching my ass muscles, knowing it would make my cock jump. "What are you... Oooooh! How are you doing that?" I started slowly moving my cock out, then in, then out a bit more, then back in. Carrie was trying to work her ass into me. I gently eased my cock out of her ass.

"Roll over babe." I told her, get your knees under you, ass up – keep your face down there." I moved behind her, my cock still throbbing. I ran it up against her pussy lips again, to get it slick – although I was so excited at this point that I was pretty sure that my dripping precum would provide plenty of lube. I placed my cockhead against her anus, which was starting to pucker back up, and then gently eased it back in.

"Yesssssss!" She moaned, as I took hold of her hips and drove my pole into her clutching hole. I deep dicked her as I looked down at that perfect, big, round, ass, shaking and jiggling with each thrust I pounded into her. I picked up my pace, driving my cock into her ass, enjoying the sound of her grunting each time it drove home. It felt perfect, stretched just enough that it wasn't hurting her. But not loosening up any more, even as she relaxed and got into the anal fucking, pushing her booming ass back into me, meeting my thrusts with powerful thrusts of her own. "Oh! I feel so... full, This feels so dirty! It's not like the orgasms when you go down on me, but it's... oh! Oh! Oh! OHHHHH!" Her sphincter tightened around my cock as she came, gripping me like a vice. The sensation on my cock was intense, amazing. I had fucked some sweet asses before – it had been one of the things I liked best with my ex wife, but Carrie's big butt was like the Cadillac of ass – almost too large, majestic, comfortable, and with a certain class that made you want to show it off.

I was certainly enjoying driving in this caddy, I thought, upping the pace of my strokes. Her butt cheeks jiggled sexily, rippling with the motion as my body pounded into hers. She started grunting as she pushed back to meet my thrusts, and then her grunts became mixed with a series of moans. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Take my ass lover! Fuck it! Fuck my ass and make me cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!" This time when her ass clamped down on me during her orgasm, I couldn't hold out, and spurted my load in hot jets deep in her magnificent ass. As the last of my seed dribbled out into her clutching asshole, I fell, exhausted, onto her back, kissing her shoulders feebly as I tried to regain my energy.

"That was..."

"Amazing!"

We laughed, then she leaned back and we kissed, and my cock started to twitch a bit, thinking about hardening again for another round.

After taking her ass, Carrie and I abandoned all pretense of dating – no dinner, no movies –either at a theater or on TV, she'd come to my apartment, get on her knees so I could face fuck her for a while, then I'd go down on her, then, after she would fruitlessly beg for me to put my cock into her pussy, fuck her, and "Show you're read to marry me!" we'd either finish off with me skull-fucking her until I drained my load into her throat, or I'd fuck that big, jiggling, Jello ass.

Then, one Sunday afternoon, she arrived at my apartment, walked in, and instead of greeting me with a kiss, or getting down on her knees, she angrily shouted at me "You are Satan!" I must have looked shocked. "You have led me down the road to sin! You've coaxed me into sinning by tempting me with your dick making me enjoy sex too much! I brought these pamphlets for you to read – I'm leaving now. I can't be with you any more, Satan!" And she walked out.

But she returned at odd intervals – sometimes to rant at me and give me church pamphlets or videos, but other times to "give in to Satan" and enjoy a sexual romp, alwasy including attemopts to get my cock into her pussy, and inevitably followed by either shouting about me being an evil tempter, or tears. I enjoyed those occasional sexual episodes, until the day she came to my door and my new girlfriend was there with me. "You know he's Satan - he is the devil incarnate! He will seduce you to sell your soul with the pleasure he gives through sex!" And she thrust some Bible videos into her hands and stormed off.

I thought that this might ruin what had been a promising first date with the new girl, but she turned to me and said "Seduce me to sell my soul with the pleasure you give through sex? Damn! I want to try some of that, honey!" and started unbuttoning her top...

12