Carrie, My Kid Sister

Story Info
Carrie moves in with her big brother.
1.8k words
4.43
419.5k
113
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My younger sister had moved in with me. She had dumped her boyfriend, and my roommate had left a month earlier to "find himself." Carrie was only a year and a half younger than me. As kids we'd hang out together when we weren't fighting.

"Matt, can you give me a ride to the laundromat Saturday?"

"Sure. Just remind me Friday."

Carrie joined me in the kitchen. "Thanks," she said, kissing me on the cheek. Her long brown hair was pulled back into pigtails, reminding me of her as a little kid. But she was no little kid now. Had I not been her brother I would've really loved the midriff and tight jeans she wearing. I knew she was beautiful. I also knew she was sexy, but mainly because so many guys told me so. Guys I watched carefully. Big brothers do that.

We ate the linguini I made. She told me her ideas about "livening up the place." I nodded blankly, knowing she'd have her way even if I said no. After we washed the dishes, Carrie said she was tired, kissed me on the cheek, and headed upstairs to her room.

I grabbed a cup of soda and sprawled out on the couch. I turned on the television and after a couple hours was extremely relaxed. There was nothing good on, so I flipped through the channels. I found some low-budget beach bimbo movie. The women weren't that pretty, and their boobs were impossibly huge. But some of the scenes were hot, especially the two girls kissing and fondling.

Watching this scene made my erection grow very fast. I pulled my shirt off, then my pants. I rubbed my dick through my underwear, but I was already so horny I quickly yanked them off. Wrapping my fingers around my erection I slid my hand up and down. I let loose a long sigh as I started masturbating. I ignored the TV, interested only in jacking off. I looked forward to shooting my load on my chest and belly, but making it take a long time.

A long moan escaped my lips. I could see my glans disappear into my fist and emerge from it. Then I started to lightly rub my balls. Oh, god, I was really loving this. It was good to live alone.

Then I heard a sound in the kitchen. Reality set in. I was so used to being alone, I'd forgotten Carrie had moved in! I was frozen in fear for a few seconds. My mind raced. I reached for my underwear, but she was already in the doorway. She just stood there. I sat up fast, holding my underwear over my crotch.

"Oh, shit, sis! I'm sorry. I – Damn. I just, well—"

"Matt, Matt, quiet. No prob. You just forgot I was here."

I sighed and covered my face with my free hand. "Yeah. I was so comfortable and… Shit. I'm so embarrassed, Carrie."

"Why? Because you masturbate? Who doesn't?"

"Spare me the speech about it being natural. Most don't get caught."

She laughed a little. "OK, yeah. But it's not like I don't play with myself, too, bro. No big deal. And, um, by the way, you're still sticking out."

I realized I hadn't done a good job of hiding myself. My free hand pulled my underwear to hide my penis. "As long as you understand."

"What a pair. Me in a tank top and panties, you holding a pair of briefs. Talking about masturbation." It was a rather strange scene. I had to smile. "And, um, bro?"

"Yeah?"

"Speaking of which, aren't you going to finish? You didn't come. Don't want you to feel like you can't pleasure yourself because of me." But I had to admit to her I had kind of lost the moment. "What if we do it together? Would that help?"

"Carrie, don't even kid around like that."

"Kid around, hell. I was watching you. Seeing someone masturbate is erotic. Brother or not, you're a handsome guy with a great body. And now I know, a great cock, too. I liked watching."

At that point it was obvious again how similar we were. "Well, I have to admit I've checked you out, too. You're a sexy girl, Carrie. And… sometimes… when I jack off I think of you masturbating, too."

She laughed and sat down in the chair next to me. "Oh, bro, if we confessed that we'd fantasized about each other whacking off. We could've had so much fun growing up. And those camping trips!"

We had a good laugh over that. I figured she'd seen all of me, so I tossed away the underwear. She looked between my legs. "Sorry, sis, the shock took my erection away."

"I supposed I have to give it something to get hard for, huh?" I nodded, so she quickly took off her tank top. Carrie had absolutely fantastic breasts. They were B cups and her nipples had perked up, probably from our talk. She caressed her own trim belly, and then slid her hands up to her tits. Cupping them, she asked me if I liked them.

I admitted I loved them. She flicked at her nipples with her fingers. "Oh, Matt, baby, I've wanted to hear you say that for so long." She rolled her nipples with her thumbs and forefingers. If they could've gotten any bigger, they would have.

By this time, my cock had awakened again. It had grown in length and thickness again. I wasn't at my full hardness, but I was well on my way. Carrie looked at my growing erection. "Look at that beautiful dick," she cooed.

I put one hand on my balls and fondled them softly. I moaned at my own self-pleasure. "And these balls are full of hot cum waiting for you."

"Ooh! Move your hand. I want to see my lovely creamy balls." I did as she asked, putting my hand under them. My dick was fully erect now, so I pushed my balls up a bit. She oohed at that. "I can't stand it any longer!" She stood up and pulled the chair closer so we faced each other.

I watched her curvy body as she moved. When she pulled the chair, I could see her ass. I grew even more anxious when she slipped her panties off. Instinctively I reached out and grabbed my kid sister's round ass. The skin was soft and smooth. I squeezed a bit harder. There was fit muscle under the softness.

"Like my ass, huh?"

"Hell, yeah. Finest I've ever seen."

She turned around. "All's fair." Carrie put her hand on my chest. She moved her hands over my chest, taking care to go slowly over my nipples. It drove me nuts. I could feel my cock throbbing more, begging for release. She ran her fingertips down to my abs. Feeling my trim belly, she let out a long sigh.

Part of me wanted to heave her into my lap and bury my cock into her pussy. I could imagine how wet and hot it was. But I held back, knowing that crossed the wrong boundary. Carrie leaned in closer. I looked as her smooth body got even closer. My younger sister had a faint pleasing aroma. I didn't know what perfume it was, but having her magnificent naked body so close to me was almost too much. She kissed me on my cheek and pulled away.

She sat in the chair, and I could clearly see how wet her pussy was. Dipping a finger into her wetness, she used it to make one of her nipples slick. Then Carrie slid her other hand up and down her inner labia. Not able to stand it any longer, I grasped my dick. It took all of my willpower not to pump as hard and fast as I could. Tingles shot all over my body as I started to jack off. Carrie's eyes were fixated on my crotch. When I started pumping, she slid a finger inside herself. I watched as her finger slipped in easily. After a few times in and out, she added another finger.

Her fingers smoothly slipped in and out of her pussy, and slid up and down. I watched as she repositioned her hand so that two fingers fucked her wet slit and her thumb flicked her clit in an upward motion. She had obviously spent many hours perfecting this expert activity.

This fact turned me on! I started using my forefinger to rub the underside of my glans. As I masturbated, I looked at her marvelous body. She was diddling herself as she played with her nipple. Her heavy breathing made her torso swell and relax, showing me every muscle. Damn, she was fabulous! I couldn't help it. I stared at her pussy. I matched my pumping rhythm to her fingers.

She whispered, "Yeah, that's it!" We kept in sync, fucking each other from afar. Soon, our rhythm was automatic, so I looked at her face. Carrie's mouth was open a bit, her eyes almost glassy. We kept eye contact as we masturbated. She was so gorgeous. I had always known that. But at that moment, she seemed so much more so. I now looked at her as a sexy and sexual woman. I mouthed 'I love you.' She did the same.

Her eyelids fluttered. She let out a loud gasp. Her chest lurched forward and her abs flexed. Carrie was coming. It was a pretty thing to experience. She was gasping and moaning in short, vocal spurts. Keeping eye contact as much as we could, we rode through her orgasm. At the end, her back arched and she held her breath. With one loud exhale she relaxed. She kept her fingers inside.

I felt my orgasm almost there. Hers had driven me over the edge. Then I suddenly wondered where I'd shoot my load. Carrie must have picked up on this, too. Quickly getting in front of me, she cupped her hands together in front of my penis. Feeling her hot, wet fingers on my hand did it. I groaned loudly as the first white spurt erupted. I shot a stream of cream onto her hand up to her elbow. She compensated, angling her hands upward. Panting almost hysterically I sprayed all of my spurts into her waiting hands. They were forceful spurts, sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body. I let go of my dick, letting it rest on her fingers as the last couple little squirts dribbled into her hand.

Carrie was smiling. After catching my breath, I kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks."

"My pleasure. Boy, can you come!" She stood up and poured my jizz into my empty drinking cup. Carrie licked up my long stream on her arm, and then tongue cleaned her hands.

"You naughty girl, you!" I said jokingly.

"You know it!" She bent over and we gave each other a long kiss full of passion, full of lust, full of happiness, full of love.

"I love you, sis."

"I love you, bro."

To be continued!

I promise! (if you readers say I should!)