Carrie, My Kid Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Carrie & Matt share more special moments.
2.2k words
4.58
265.7k
42
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke at around 7:30. I had to do a photo shoot at 9:30, so I figured I had a little time to spare. Lying there I thought of the night before. My younger sister Carrie and I had masturbated together. I still thought of her as my kid sister, but now I thought of her being sexual, too.

All those years of fantasizing about her pleasuring herself had finally come true. The experience was better than any fantasy. Going over the previous night in my head gave me an erection. Her terrific body was fit and toned. Carrie had already seen me jerk off, so it wouldn't hurt to take care of it...

That afternoon, I'd finished an advertising shoot. The client had called me for changes. Hours later, I finally finished. I walked to the kitchen and found a note on the refrigerator. Carrie had gone out for a little shopping. I hadn't seen her all day and was hoping we'd go out to eat since I didn't feel like cooking.

About an hour later I was watching television and heard her enter the house. I called for her but she didn't answer. I walked back to the kitchen. She was putting groceries into the refrigerator. "Hey, sis, how you doing?"

"Oh, hey! Doing pretty good."

She finished and started for the stairs. I took her arm and asked her if she'd like to eat dinner out with me. She said she'd nuke something later. "Carrie, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, Matt, really." I followed her into the living room. She sat down on the couch hard.

"Bullshit. I haven't seen you all day, Carrie. Then you come home and won't talk to me. Tell me what's wrong."

She sighed and fidgeted. "Just... I'm sorry, Matt. You've been avoiding me all day. I made you do something you didn't want to do. I'll move out."

I laughed. "OK, first, you're not moving anywhere. Hell, no. I'm tired of insane roomies. And you didn't make me do anything. Last I checked we're both adults. I made my own choice."

She finally looked at me. Her eyes were getting red. "So you don't feel... uncomfortable about last night?"

"Honestly? No. It was great. Maybe a bit weird, but it was fun." When she asked me why I avoided her, I told her about the client calling late and computer problems. Carrie breathed a long sigh. She apologized; I told her not to worry about it. "Now go change. We're eating out no matter what you say."

She smiled and stood up. She kissed me on the cheek. "Thanks. Be right back."

Carrie and I had a great dinner at a local Mexican restaurant I frequented. They knew me there, so I introduced my sister to them. She spent half of our meal trying to convince me that our waitress Carmen was flirting with me. I jokingly told her to shut up and eat. I was glad Carrie was feeling better. When we got home, I told her so.

"I was just worried, Matt, that's all."

"You should've just asked. I love you, kid."

She kissed me on the cheek. "I love you, too. Since last night wasn't a mistake, will it ever happen again?" Carrie raised her eyebrows. I tried to judge her expression. Was she really asking for us to masturbate together again? While I was very intrigued by it, I wondered why I felt that way. But if we both wanted it…

"If you'd like to. Me, well, I'd like to do it again some time."

She smiled. "Get dressed for bed and come to my room." Carrie hurried up the stairs. I changed into a pair of sweatpants. I didn't know what my kid sister had planned, but I already had a bit of a hard-on. Taking a deep breath I walked down the hall toward her room.

Her door was open. I stopped at the doorway and looked in. The full moon shone through her window and bathed her body in its light. She had her knees up and was rubbing her pussy with the palm of her hand. My erection grew as she parted her labia. As Carrie started sliding her fingers up and down her inner lips, I pulled my sweatpants off. She moaned her approval, and I walked into her room. I stood at the foot of her bed, my dick pointing at her.

I got on the bed, kneeling between her feet. My dick throbbed between her calves. I stared at her fingers as they traced the line of her wet slit. She was so wet I could hear quiet sloshy sounds. Her breathing had quickened, making her breasts rise and fall. My cock was bloated and throbbing, but I wanted to watch her.

Putting my hands on her knees, I felt how soft her skin was. I circled around her knees and slid my hands down her shins. Carrie moaned delightfully, so I knew she liked it. Keeping my eyes on her moist pussy, I moved my hands up her legs and down her smooth thighs. She was alternating hands while she rubbed herself, her fingers glistening in the moonlight.

She slipped a finger inside and I almost exploded. Then she used her other hand to flick at her clit. I felt her thighs flex for an instant. She inserted another finger and began finger fucking herself. I slipped my hands down to her hips, then back up again. "Yeah, touch me, Matt. Feels so good," she whispered. Her fingers made wet noises as they fucked her pussy. Some pre-cum had formed on my dick. I wiped it off and smeared it on her smooth, warm inner thigh. She groaned and started taking short gasps. Her body shuddered, bringing her chest up.

I couldn't stand it anymore. I grabbed my cock and started pumping. I watched as her body was rocked by orgasm. Carrie was making quick, short groans. I leaned forward, her legs touching my hips. I jerked off the whole time. She finished her spasms, and I couldn't wait to finish for her. Still lightly rubbing her pussy she watched me whack off between her legs.

My balls shook like mad as I wildly pumped my cock for her. She took her wet hand, the one she used to fuck herself, and put her wet fingers under my balls. She stroked them gently, bringing me over the edge. I let out a long groan, and my hips jerked forward into her legs. A stream of cum shot up to her tits. Another stream landed under her tits, and most of the rest squirted onto her belly. All the while, her hot moist hand never left my balls. Semen dribbled onto our hands as the last few squirts came.

She smiled and caressed my belly and base of my penis. "Wow, bro, that was hot." She licked her fingers clean and smeared my cum into her skin. I lay down next to her and took her hand to lick the remainder of our mixed juices. Carrie put her free hand on the back of my neck and pulled me closer. We kissed for what felt like an hour. Our lips explored each other's lips and our tongues wrestled to taste each other.

I woke up next to Carrie. We were still naked from the previous night. I was on my back, and she was cuddled up to me on my right with her head on my shoulder. She had her arm across my chest, with her hand on my left shoulder. Her leg was on mine, our knees touching. I used my free hand to rub her head. Her long brown hair was a bit messy, but I didn't care.

Running my fingers through her hair didn't wake her up. I could hear her deep slow breathing, so I was careful not to bother her. I ran my fingers over her cheeks and over her lips. I'd always known she was beautiful, but now I had a new appreciation for her beauty. Carrie was still my kid sister, but now I saw her in a new light. I put my hand on her hand that was on my shoulder.

She stirred, but stayed in the same position. I moved my arm that was under her so I could free my hand. With it I caressed her shoulder and down to her hip. She had such soft skin over a toned build! Carrie also had a firm ass, as I soon found out. I kept sliding my hand over her body, loving every inch of my kid sister's body.

I already had an erection, but it got longer and harder as I felt Carrie up. She woke up and smiled at me. Kissing me on the lips, she wished me a good morning. She moved her hand from my shoulder, moving it slowly over my chest. Looking down, she saw my throbbing dick pointing up. "Ooh, let me take care of that!"

Her hand made its way over my belly. She cupped my balls, gently squeezing them. I gasped at this new feeling. She kissed my nipple and flicked at it with her tongue. I held firmly to her ass, and she played with my balls more. She rolled one of them around, then the other. It was driving me crazy; I wanted her to grab my dick! But she didn't yet. She circled the base of my penis. I involuntarily pushed against her hand.

But still Carrie teased me! She went back to my balls, holding them gently. Then she slid one finger up the underside of my cock, over the head, and down the top side. I moaned and kissed the top of her head. "You're driving me wild, sis."

"Oh, poor baby, you want me to stroke this fine cock, huh?" With that, she quickly grasped my erection. I moaned sharply, almost yelling. Carrie slid her hand up my dick and slid her thumb on my glans. She had a very soft grip on me as she stroked me this way. I reached further between her ass cheeks to find her pussy. She moved her legs and denied my fingers. "Later, I promise." She never broke her rhythm. Kissing my nipple again, she sped up a little. It was fantastic, having her soft hand jerking me off. I was fondling her hip and ass at the same time. I was in heaven.

"Matt, honey, I'm sorry, but I have to." I tried to ask what she meant, but she moved too fast. Carrie moved her head down and let my cock slide into her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh, Carrie, wha—!" The feelings overwhelmed me, sending shocks up and down my body. Part of me wanted to pull her away. She was my little sister! But another part of me loved this too much to stop. And when she started moving her mouth up and down, that second part won easily.

Sucking all the air out of her mouth, she slowly moved upwards. Her lips crept up my shaft and quickly slipped her mouth down again. She continued moving this way. She took my balls in her hand again, making me shudder. I watched her lips glide up and down the length of my cock. I didn't know what to do with my hands, so I put one on her head and the other on her shoulder. I let my hand just rest on her head. Carrie was doing great without my help! I tangled my fingers in her hair, being careful and gentle.

My dick was wet with her saliva, and I loved the feeling of sliding in and out of her. One of her hands fondled my scrotum and the other was holding my penis. Her hot breath threatened to melt my pubes as she sucked me off. I couldn't believe how fantastic it felt and how it looked to watch my sister's mouth on my cock.

I couldn't hold back any longer. "Carrie, Carrie, I can't... I'm going to come, sis!" I could barely speak, but I managed to tell her. I expected her to back off, but instead she kept her rhythm. I removed my hand from her head, knowing I'd push down. She took her hand from my balls and took my hand.

As we held hands, I blasted my first spurt of semen into her mouth. I couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly. She took all my cum as I squirted in her mouth. We kept holding hands as I unloaded into her. All I could do was jerk my hips and say, "I love you" again and again. I felt as though I could come all day. All too soon she'd sucked me dry. She slowly pulled up and off from me. I could see my thick jizz in her mouth. She swallowed it all. I pulled her up to me and gave her a long, deep kiss. She put her hand in my hair. We separated and smiled at each other, panting.

"I love you so much, bro."

"And I love you, sis."

I knew that we'd be closer from that moment on.