Carrie's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the other boys gazed at Carrie and brazenly let his gaze travel slowly up and down her body. "You are one lucky guy tonight, Tommy."

"Yes, I am." Carrie could hear his voice rumble through his chest.

Over on the coach, George stood up and shucked off his varsity jacket and shirt, revealing a powerfully built upper body. He was beautiful. He took off his belt and in moments he was naked but for his boxer shorts which did very little to conceal his erection. "I enlisted in the Navy today, Kim, and to celebrate tonight I am going to fuck you sooo hard..."

Kim knocked Billy's hand away, put her hands on her hips and took up a jaunty pose, with one hip thrust out. "What? With your little dick? I'm not too concerned," she shot back with a smirk.

George, temporarily nonplussed, gave an indignant "Whaaaat?" which was almost entirely drowned out by peals of male laughter.

He recovered quickly. "Well, it's time for you to get my 'little dick' into your mouth, girl," he said, shucking his boxers and revealing what Carrie thought to be a rather impressive-looking fully-erect penis, "Get over here!"

Carrie gave a quiet gasp and felt Tommy chuckle softly at her reaction.

Kim clipped her heels together and gave him a sexy little salute. "Aye Aye, Sir!" she chirped.

As Kim sashayed sexily over to George and dropped gracefully to her knees in front of him, Carrie felt Tommy's strong hand on the small of her back, turning her towards the now open door to the other room. As the quickly disrobing males gathered the last Carrie saw of her slim and elegant friend, still perfectly coifed and still in her sexy little black dress, she was on her knees, surrounded by nude or quickly disrobing eager male bodies, and George had a hand tangled in her hair as he fed his hard cock into her mouth.

Tommy closed the door with a sharp click and Carrie could not see Kim or her lovers anymore. She and Tommy stood silently together in the room for a moment until a male groan of pleasure bled through the thin interior wall of the building.

Tommy gave her a grin. "Every time we get together, George tries to match wits with Kim. It never works, because Kim is wicked smart and George is as dumb as a box of rocks," he chuckled. "But since every time we get together George fucks your slutty little friend, Kim sucks his cock and spreads her legs for him, I don't think he really much cares about her smart mouth."

Carrie gave a nervous little laugh at that and took the moment to look around the room.

The room was small, but large enough to hold a full-sized old but comfortable-looking couch and a table in the corner of the room. There was no light in the ceiling, but there were two stand lamps in opposite corners of the room which threw off pleasingly soft lighting and created interesting shadows across the room. It was cooler in here than in the room with the wood burning stove, but it was still comfortable.

Tommy gazed at Carrie and she looked back at him, meeting his eyes for the first time. He held his hands out to her and after a moment she stepped towards him to take his larger hands in hers.

"Let me take a look at you," he said, lifting her arms. Carrie blushed, but allowed him to raise her arms up and to the sides. She drank in the sight of him as he gazed at her face, and travelled slowly down her body, stopping at her breasts and again at her hips and thighs.

The interior walls in the building were uninsulated and thin, and as Tommy held Carrie out at arm's length and gazed at her body, they could both hear the sounds of the sex play in the other room.

"Oh my God I LOVE WINNING!!!" George exulted, as Kim presumably continued to fellate him.

"Oh that's right, get up on the couch, Kim," Carrie could hear one of the guys talking.

"OK," Kim answered, after a brief pause.

"Hey!" George complained, "I didn't tell you to stop sucking my dick."

Carrie gave a gasp and her eyes went wide. Tommy smiled at her.

"Dude," Billy said, "How the fuck do we get this dress off her while she's giving you head? And second, just chill out. We've got all evening to play with her."

"What I want," George complained, "is my dick in her mouth again. Kim, you give the greatest head."

"Shut up, George," Billy agreed. "Kim, we appreciate you dressing up and all, we really do, but let's get you out of that dress." Carrie could hear a rustling of cloth as one or more of the boys pulled Kim's dress over her head. Kim briefly made noises of complaint as the dress evidently caught in her hair.

"Jesus Christ, this chick is hot," Roger said in a reverential tone. "But fucking Tommy! He gets to nail Carrie. I soooo want a piece of that."

"Amen to that, brother," Carrie heard Billy agree. "Now Kim, lose those panties and get up on the couch. I am ready to fuck and it looks like George wants to drop his first nut of the night in your mouth. You ready, girl?"

Carrie heard the soft sounds of bodies moving on the couch, "Yes, let's just give me a sec--" Kim said before her words were interrupted and she spluttered.

"Damn, George, are you in a hurry, or what?" one of the other boys laughed.

Carrie heard the couch springs again and then Billy murmuring something to Kim that she could not make out, shortly followed by a groan from Billy and a moan from Kim as he was the first man of the night to enter her. Carrie could hear the other two boys talking to themselves and teasing Kim as the springs on the couch gave voice to the rhythmic motions of Billy and George giving it to Kim from either end.

Carrie looked towards the sound and then at Tommy with big eyes and Tommy leered at her. "I guess Billy and George are first tonight, eh?"

Carrie retrieved her hands from Tommy and put them to her face. "Oh my God," Carrie said, blushing. "That is so hot."

Tommy laughed at her. "That dress looks beautiful on you, Carrie," he said.

"Thank you," she replied, her hands still to her face.

Tommy grinned a predatory smile and looked into her eyes. "But it will look even better pooled on the floor."

Carrie gulped. Tommy was looking at her as prey, and he was enjoying toying with her.

"Turn around, my prize," he said, pulling on one of her hands.

Carrie felt herself pulled around in a circle, until she was facing away from Tommy. In front of her, she saw the couch and noticed a number of pillows tossed about on the floor. Based on what she had just seen Kim do in the other room, she could guess the intended purpose for pillows on the floor.

And then Tommy's fingers were in her hair, lifting it up to expose her neck, and his fingers were at the clasp of the zipper of her dress.

"You are like a beautiful gift that I get to unwrap," he murmured in her ear as he put one hand on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck. Carrie covered the hand on her shoulder with one of her own and felt his other hand gently tug on the zipper until it slowly drew downwards, all the way down the back of her dress, almost all the way down the small of her back.

And then he let go of her and stepped back. "Turn around and face me," he ordered.

Carrie turned to face him, her hands to her shoulders to prevent the dress from falling further down. She felt excited, but also exposed and vulnerable for the first time since being alone in the room with Tommy.

Tommy gave her another of his wolfish smiles as the sounds of active sex from the other room continued to bleed through the thin walls.

"Now lose the dress!" he commanded.

Carrie gave an open-mouthed look of surprise but took a deep breath and shrugged her shoulders until the dress slid off her shoulders. Her lingerie-covered breasts caught the dress for a moment, and then it slid down to her waist. Not looking Tommy in the eye, Carrie wriggled her hips and pushed the dress down and off her body so that it pooled in a circle around her on the floor.

Tommy drank in the vision that stood before him in a black and lavender bra and panty set, her breasts held high up on her chest, black, elegant thigh-high stockings on her legs and sexy black heels on her feet.

Carrie did not know where to put her hands. She crossed them in front of her breasts and then in front of her panty-covered pussy and eventually just held them awkwardly at her sides.

Tommy looked into her eyes and then again grinned that dangerous smile. Carrie gave a squeak as he swept her up in his arms and brought his lips down to cover hers in a passionate, open-mouthed kiss.

Carrie felt herself melting and she molded herself to him. She lifted herself up onto her tiptoes and tilted her head back to meet him. She felt his strong hand on her back and another tangled in her hair as he pressed his advantage and kissed her. She lifted one elegant foot into the air in the classic pose as she clung to his broad chest and arms.

They kissed for several minutes before his hands began to wander. His hand roamed from her lower back to her ass, barely covered by her high-cut thong panties, and then it moved upward to her bra strap, which he quickly released with an expert twist of his wrist.

She gasped and broke the kiss, settling down on her heels again and crossing her arms across her chest to prevent the bra from coming fully off her body.

He looked down at her trembling eyes and chuckled. He put his hands on her shoulders and took a half-step back, so as to properly see her.

"Let go," he murmured as he brought her now lose bra straps down her shoulders. "Let me be the first man to see you."

Carrie dropped her arms and her bra fell from her body. Tommy reached out and cupped her breast. He caressed one naked breast, and then the other, and he gently pinched her nipples until they stood out straight. Carrie moaned.

"You have the most beautiful tits," Tommy said breathlessly.

He bent down and took one nipple in his mouth. He kissed and sucked from one breast to the other. Carrie could feel his strong and calloused hands on her skin, on her ass and the breast he did not have in his mouth at the moment. She could feel the sandpapery skin of his face on her skin as he nuzzled her. It felt... wonderful. Carrie moaned and pulled his head to her chest.

Eventually, after extensively sampling her breasts and nipples, Tommy came up for air, and he gave her another toe-curling kiss, which Carrie eagerly accepted with an open mouth. Carrie felt his tongue in her mouth and she responded, her entire body buzzing with excitement. Tommy's kisses were so different than Kim's, and even more exciting.

Carrie felt wanted, and sooo slutty, standing here topless in only her heels, thigh highs and panties, eagerly accepting Tommy's tongue in her mouth as his free hand continued to explore her body. She did not know what was going to happen next, but whatever it was she wanted it to happen now.

Carrie broke the kiss and settled back on her heels. She looked up into Tommy's handsome face as she moved her hands from around his neck to the hem of his shirt. With a tug that caused her breasts to wobble delightfully, Carrie managed to pull Tommy's shirt from the waistband of his jeans.

Feeling deliciously naughty, Carrie smiled up at Tommy as she lifted his shirt up to the top of his chest. Standing on tiptoes, and pulling his shirt up from the back, she could feel her breasts squashing pleasingly against his deliciously smooth and hard abdominal muscles.

Tommy was too tall for her to be able to get the shirt over his head and Tommy had to help her. He pulled his shirt off and threw it carelessly behind him.

Carrie couldn't help but touch the smooth hard muscles of his chest and arms and back. He felt just so... massive compared herself.

She raised herself up again, looking for the kiss, and Tommy obliged.

As they kissed, Carrie could hear the action in the other room heating up again. The noises in the other room were again steady sounds of vigorous sexual activity, punctuated occasionally by a wail of pleasure from Kim or the unmistakable sounds of a male achieving a much-delayed orgasm. Carrie's panties moistened even more as she tried to imagine the male bodies, with their strong hands and heavy limbs, as they surrounded Kim and plundered her body for their mutual pleasure

And then Tommy's energy... changed. Carrie felt herself spun around and Tommy wrapped her in his strong arms for a moment, one hand crossing her chest and fondling her breasts again, and the other across her firm tummy.

"You're ready," Tommy's voice was hoarse in her ear, his strong arms around her, trapping her body to his.

"Y --" Carrie started to answer, but it wasn't a question. She gave a feminine but undignified squawk of surprise as he bustled her over to the couch, half-carrying her in his arms.

Before Carrie realized what was happening she was on the couch on her hands and knees, and Tommy's heavy body was behind her and on top of her. The muscles in his arms corded as he lifted her easily and positioned her as he wanted beneath his weight.

His strong body was behind her still, but now he had one jean clad knee between her knees keeping her legs parted. She yelped an objection and tried to wriggle away as he reached beneath her body and slipped his hand under the waistband of her thong panties.

"None of that now," he growled as he circled her waist with his free arm and pulled her back so that she was spooned beneath him.

In her surprise, she struggled against his strength and then gasped as she felt a strong, male finger for the first time penetrate her vagina. Her back stiffened and she took in a deep breath and held it, bewildered by the emotions coursing through her. She was helpless against his advances and it was thrilling and scary all at once.

"My God you are tight," he murmured to her as he explored her with his finger.

"Wait... wait," Carrie objected, trying to find her bearings and claim some control over the situation.

He withdrew his finger from her vagina but only so he could gently stroke her clitoris, and Carrie gasped again. "There is no waiting, girl. You came here to get fucked. You are mine for the night, and I am going to turn you into a slut, just like I did to your little friend."

Carrie could hear Kim moaning and giggling as the four boys played with her.

Tommy's fingers were expertly diddling Carrie's clitoris. She had ceased struggling to escape and his other hand was now on her neck, pulling her head so that he might whisper into her ear. Carrie felt so thoroughly... dominated. She could not escape Tommy or stop him, and her desire to do so had completely vanished.

He pushed her down so that she was on her knees and elbows on the couch. He continued fingering her clitoris and pushing himself against her body. She could feel his hard penis, still encased in his jeans, pushing against her nearly naked bottom. Carrie was panting and moaning and Tommy was still whispering into her ear.

"You're going to beg me to fuck you, Carrie," Tommy promised. "I am going to take your body to places you never dreamed of."

Carrie could just feel his self-satisfied grin as he used her. "Ohmygodohmygodohmygod," Carrie groaned as a pressure began to build within her. She could feel her pussy moisten and then Tommy was SLOWING DOWN!!???

"Wha--?" Carrie groaned. "Don't...."

"Don't what?" Tommy teased her. "Don't stop?" He teased Carrie's clit again and she quivered.

Carrie could hear and feel him chuckling.

"You see, the thing is," Tommy continued, now idly fondling her breasts with his free hand. "I can do whatever I want with you tonight, and I will, but it is just so much more enjoyable for me when I get a sweet, innocent, virgin girl to give herself to me."

He gently pinched her nipples before running his strong hand up her firm and slender arms to her neck and upper back before returning to her tits. Carrie was shaking now with desire, and Tommy was rhythmically pushing his crotch against her ass. When Tommy was not caressing her, she could feel her breasts wobble against the motion of her body.

"Take me," Carrie panted.

"What was that?" She could feel him lean down to her ear. "Take you? I will, but you have to do better than that, my sweet little slut."

She could feel him, his strong, male, heavy body, trapping her beneath him; his strong and calloused hands tenderly touching her and making her desperate for release. "What-- what do you want?" Carrie gasped.

Carrie felt Tommy's fingers on her pussy. He gently parted her folds and dipped into her moist wetness before returning again to her clitoris. He fingered her gently until she started to pant as he built her towards orgasm, and then he backed off again. Carrie felt herself moan a complaint.

Tommy started touching her again now just enough to keep her on the edge of release. "Are you my slut?"

"Oh God," Carrie said, "I am, I really am!"

Tommy lifted her up and flipped her over onto her back so quickly that Carrie gasped. In moments, Tommy ripped her panties off her body and down her legs. Carrie looked up to see him leering at her naked form, and then he tossed her panties to the floor before leaning down on top of her, her legs akimbo.

Carrie opened her mouth to accept Tommy's tongue as he lay on top of her, preparing to claim her as his prize. She could feel his jeans against the tender flesh of her inner thighs and she felt his hands on her body again, fondling her now naked ass as he kissed her. He kissed her, hard, and then kissed his way down her body, stopping to suckle at her breasts again but then quickly down her tummy to her sex.

Carrie gasped and tried to push his head away as he dove into her folds with his tongue but he was far too strong. She struggled, and then his tongue found her clitoris and all rational thought escaped her.

His tongue on her pussy was... glorious, and his fingers in her vagina felt strong and powerful. She felt so deliciously slutty, and she moaned as he palmed her breasts while he pleasured her sex. Her hands on his head changed from trying to push him away to pulling the back of his head into her pussy.

Carrie felt her orgasm approaching as and she herself moaning, her soft cries a counterpoint to Kim's wails of ecstasy in the next room. The combination of Tommy's ministrations and the sounds of Kim's pleasure at the hands of those multiple partners sent Carrie over the edge.

As Carrie climaxed, she thrashed about, grasping Tommy's head in her hands and crying her pleasure.

For several moments, she heard nothing as she slowly relaxed. Tommy kissed her thighs and her tummy and worked his way back up her body. She tried to avoid his kiss, given that he had just eaten out her pussy, but he insisted. His tongue invaded her mouth again and she tasted herself for the first time.

As they kissed, she realized that the sounds of sexplay in the other room had ceased.

"Yay!" Carrie heard Kim cheer her on. "You go g--"

George's voice cut over and through Kim. "That's it, Tommy, lay that pipe!"

Kim's voice: "Shut it, George. You are SUCH an idiot."

Her words were accompanied by the sound of a much deserved slap and George's laughing objection. Kim spoke to Carrie again: "You go, girl! The night is yet young and it sounds that you are having as much fun as I am!"

There followed a meaty thud and a loud complaint by George, "Ow! Fuck you, Roger. What the fuck, man!"

There followed a loud bang and a crash as George tackled Roger. Carrie could hear them laughing as they wrestled and horsed around.

Tommy, with Carrie, chuckled.

"What a couple of morons," Carrie heard Billy say.

"Seriously. Well, I'm going to take another turn with Kim while those two knuckleheads are busy playing with each other," Jimmy answered.

But then Carrie lost track of the sounds in the other room because Tommy abruptly pulled her so she was standing before him. He grabbed a pillow and with a confident, predatory smile, dropped it at his feet and pointed imperiously to the ground before him.