Carrvale Cougar Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three partners, Mom, and seven incidences of intercourse."

"I won't ask you who, but can I assume you enjoyed it?"

"I certainly did, Mom, but not as much as I've enjoyed fucking you."

"Well, I have had a little more experience than your girlfriends would have had."

"Absolutely, Mom. It was their first time for two of the girls. I know that for a fact because it was me that got their cherries." He yawned again and I glanced at my watch. Nine-thirty.

"It's only nine-thirty, but do you want to go to bed now?"

He thought for a moment, then shook his head. "Let's go at ten. But I think we both need a wipe down first. I'll get the wash cloth and towel," he said, quickly suiting his actions to his words after I disengaged myself from his cock. Cleaning ourselves was the work of moments, and he quickly returned the wash cloth and towel to our downstairs bathroom.

"Do you want a glass of wine?" I asked him when he returned, but he shook his head.

"No thanks, Mom, but I will have a beer. I think there are still three in the refrigerator."

"Good thinking. I'll have one as well, instead of the wine."

"Do you want it in a glass, or shall I just bring the bottle?"

"Just the bottle will do fine, honey."

He was back in moments with the two bottles and he quickly screwed the caps off then passed one to me. I held my bottle up.

"A toast, son. To hard cocks and wet pussies and a successful Cougar Club."

"Yes! To hard cocks, wet pussies and a successful Cougar Club," he said, clinking his bottle against mine. The beer was light, cold and very refreshing and we spent the next forty minutes in idle conversation, taking the occasional pull at our beers, and wandered off to bed at about ten-twenty. Washed, teeth brushed, we climbed into bed. I took my dildo out from under the pillow where I'd hidden it earlier and brandished it. "Now, or in the morning?"

"If you don't mind, Mom, in the morning. We can get you all warmed up ready for Tony to fuck you tomorrow afternoon. I think just seeing Jane naked will be all I need to get started."

"You might get to see Natalie naked as well."

"I hope so. She looks great in a bikini, so I expect she will look equally great naked."

"We'll find out soon enough so kiss me goodnight and let's settle ourselves for the night."

He did, we did, and anyone checking my bedroom ten minutes later would just have found two sleeping figures. That it was a mother and son, both naked, and that the son was cupping his mother's breast might have raised a few eyebrows, but we were out for the count.

* * * * *

And that's part 3 done. There will be more, I promise. Constructive criticism welcomed and if you ask a question make sure I have an address to reply to. Please vote, too. Go on, it's only a couple of mouse clicks!

12