Cartoon Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All time stopped for me for several seconds, with Stretch on top of me, holding me close and tight, not moving a muscle, but deep, deep inside me. And then he started releasing.

Stretch was coming, breeding me, his cum spurting and flowing, burbling out of my hole, dribbling down my inner thighs. He let me down on my belly, rose from me, and moved off toward his kitchen. I heard the popping of a beer can. I lay there moaning, a silly grin on my face. I couldn't move anything but my head, which I turned toward the kitchen, He was standing beside the kitchen counter, naked, his body one of a magnificent brute, matted with red hair. He was breathing a bit hard, but not really, considering the exertion he'd just expended. He was still in half erection. I couldn't believe I had taken all of that. I glorified in having taken all of that. I fingered my hole. I was yawning open.

He drank his beer and then another one, all the time watching me, lying on the floor, arms akimbo. He was going hard again, brought there by one of his beefy hands stroking himself while the other hefted the beer can. I managed to roll over onto my back. He laughed, seeing that I was in erection too.

"Jack it," he said, and I took my cock in my hand and stroked myself slowly to an ejaculation. He was stroking his cock too.

"Now again," he said.

I was confused. Did he want me to masturbate again? But, no, he didn't. He meant he was going to fuck me again. I groaned, but I opened my legs wide—in anticipation, or welcome or both, I didn't know. He crushed his third can of beer, lining it up with the other two crushed cans on the kitchen counter, came back over to the computer, and started the "it's me" cartoon all over again on the screen.

He came down on his knees on the floor below me, grasped my ankles and pulled me to him, spreading and bending my knees, putting my feet on the ground. He was between my spread thighs. He ran an arm around my waist and lifted my torso to his. The bulb of his enormous cock was at my hole.

"Oh, shit; oh, fuck," I murmured. He waved the popper bottle under my nose, and I was hit with arousal and felt my hole dilate even more. It hadn't closed from the last time he'd been in there. He slid inside me and fucked me and fucked me and fucked me. This time I was right with him from the beginning, going with the fuck, rocking against him in the rhythm of his thrusts. By the time the centaur on the screen had established a stroke to the heavy beat of the music, Stretch was stroking me hard and deep too.

We all came together—my character on the screen, the centaur, Stretch, and me, and the flood of cum rose up and consumed us all. Again, everything had stopped just before Stretch blew. He stopped pumping; held me close, everything in suspension; and then, with a long sigh, he exploded deep inside me and I was drowning in his cum—his signature move.

* * * *

I hobbled across the landing to my apartment, my trousers hanging over an arm, my briefs on inside out. I was lowering myself into a warm bath when, thanks to thin walls of this shittily constructed apartment house, I head the yowls—yowls of thick taking but of pleasure interlaced in the pain—coming from across the hall. I recognized Jordy's voice. He couldn't stay away either, I thought. He had to go back for more. I wondered what sort of cartoon his character was featured in.

Then I laughed. I'd thought in terms of "either." On the surface I'd been wondering if I'd chance Stretch again myself, but below the surface, in my subconscious, I knew I would. Now I accepted that I would—and soon. I remembered what Jordy had said about that—I was already reamed to Stretch's needs now. Why waste the opportunity to take him with less pain and need for preparation?

Besides, Stretch had sucker punched me again. As I was dragging myself out of his apartment, he'd said. "Next time, I'll show you what I'm doing with your character now. You and the Minotaur. You'll love the size of the dick on the Minotaur and what it does with it. I should have it ready to play and for us to play to it by Wednesday. I'm working on something with you and Roman soldiers too. With the hits the centaur film has gotten, you're gonna be a star."

I'd growled "no way" as I left. But I knew it was definitely "way." I'm sure Stretch knew it too.

12