Casandra's Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And it seemed that she didn't know me any better than I knew her. How could she possibly think that I could accept what she was doing? Where did she get the idea that just because she said she loved me and that she knew that I loved her that everything was okay? And just where in the hell had the idea that all that was wrong was that I felt left out come from? Did she really think that I was going to follow her and her lover, boyfriend or whatever he was to the bedroom?

I grabbed my coat and was headed for the door when I heard Cassie shout, "Oh Jesus yes, just like that, just like that" from the bedroom. I don't know why, but all of a sudden curiosity got the best of me and I headed for the bedroom.

Paul was lying on his back and Cassie was working her way up and down on the biggest cock I had ever seen on a human being.

"God, I've never been so full" she moaned, "I'm going to be stretched out of shape for a week."

She rocked back and forth and moved up and down and moaned in pleasure, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god yes. Don't stop baby, don't lose it, don't lose it, work with me baby work with me, stay with me, stay with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" and she had the strongest orgasm I'd ever seen.

Paul gripped her and rolled with her ending up on top and then he started pounding her pussy to reach his own climax. Cassie moaned and grunted as he slammed into her and just as he said, "Here it comes baby, here it comes" Cassie had another large orgasm. Paul rested on his hands for a couple of moments and then he lifted himself off of Cassie and fell to the bed next to her.

A minute passed and then Cassie sat up and smiled at me. The she got on her hands and knees with her ass toward me.

"Come on honey, make love to me while I get Paul hard again."

I should have turned and run screaming from the room, but I didn't. I had been fascinated by the sight of Cassie riding that huge cock and the sounds that she had made while doing it. Also, her cunt had looked like I could have put my clenched fist into it when Paul had pulled out and for some perverse reason that I couldn't understand I wanted to - no, I had to - see what it felt like to follow that huge piece of meat into her.

As I undressed I watched her put both hands around Paul's cock and lean down and take it in her mouth and I wondered if she would choke to death when it got hard. I moved up behind her and put my hands on her hips and pushed my cock into her cunt. It was hot and it was wet and it felt good, but there was no way in hell that I was ever going to be able to cum fucking her pussy - there just wasn't any friction. But my cock was hard and after being drug into this affair I wasn't going to leave the room without cumming and Cassie's mouth was full so I went for the only other available option - her asshole.

Cassie had never liked anal sex, but that was just tough shit (pardon the pun) as far as I was concerned. I had a hard on and she only had one hole available that was tight enough to get me off and besides, I wasn't all that happy with her right then anyway. I didn't give her any advance notice; I just pulled my cum covered cock out of her pussy, lined it up with her anal rosebud and then pushed. Cassie screamed, but it wasn't all that loud because she had her mouth full of Paul's cock. I suppose I should have warned Paul so Cassie wouldn't bite off his dick, but I didn't owe him anything and he had gone after Cassie knowing that she was married.

Whatever, when I pushed in and she screamed she tried to pull her mouth off of his cock, but he grabbed her head with both hands and wouldn't let her go. It took me three or four strokes to get myself all the way into her ass and she screamed and groaned and tried to pull away from me, but I held on tight and wouldn't let her go. I had a good grip on her hips and I held on tight as I started banging away at her ass as hard as I could. Cassie's screams turned into moans and groans and she kept trying to pull away and that only made me try to fuck her harder and faster. Then, about three or four minutes into it Cassie started a long, low moan and she stopped trying to pull away. In another minute she was actually pushing back at me and the thought of her responding excited me enough to push me over the edge and I came. My cock started to go soft and I didn't want it to. I wanted to stay in Cassie's ass and from the way she was pushing back at me I think that she wanted it to.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

But my cock didn't stay hard and when I pulled out of Cassie's ass I immediately started wondering just what the hell I was doing taking part in Cassie's sick little sexcapade. That wasn't the kind of guy I was. Why was I letting her pull me down to her level?

I saw that she had a good three inches of Paul's cock in her mouth and she was jacking him off with both hands. I shook my head in disgust and started gathering up my clothes. Cassie had Paul hard and was ready to take him on again and when she pulled her mouth off of him she saw me getting ready to leave.

"Where are you going Bobby?"

"Anywhere away from here."

"No honey, go and wash yourself. I want you in my mouth while Paul stuffs me again."

When I heard that I snapped! I'd had enough. I dropped my clothes on the floor and walked back over to the bed. I grabbed a handful of Cassie's hair and pushed my dirty, slimy, shit-coated cock into her mouth, "You want it clean you fucking whore, you clean it."

I held her head with both hands and started fucking her face as Paul got up and got into position to take Cassie from behind. As soon as he pushed into her my whore of a wife gave a moan and started pushing her ass back at him. In less than a minute she was so lost in being fucked by that huge cock that she had forgotten all about how filthy my cock was and began sucking on me. I let go of her hair and stood there wondering at the sluttishness of it all. Paul was pounding away at Cassie and he looked at me, "You sure have one hot sex maniac here. I wish my wife was like her."

"You're married?"

"Yeah, to the hottest looking, coldest fish in town. I prowl because I can't get any at home."

I wondered which of us really had it the worst: Me with a wife who did too much or him with a wife who did too little. At least in his case, if she wasn't fucking him she probably wasn't out fucking everybody else. My thoughts were interrupted by Cassie taking her mouth off me and telling Paul that she wanted to be on top. Then she turned to me and said, "I want you in my ass honey. I want Paul in my pussy and you in my ass at the same time."

Good God, I thought, just how depraved is this woman that I married? Still, the idea of being in her ass again did appeal to me so I got on the bed and moved behind her. It wasn't as easy to slide into her the second time as I'd thought it would be. Paul had her cunt stretched so tight that I not only had to fight the tightness of Cassie's ass, but the fact that his super large cock was pushing up at the thin membrane separating the two chambers and taking up some of the room.

It was awkward trying to establish a rhythm with Paul and while the sensation of our two cocks rubbing together was weird on another level it was also extremely exciting. Even though our threesome had been Cassie's idea from the groans she was making I didn't think she was enjoying it all that much and that thought made me happy. In fact, it made me so happy that I started banging into her butt harder to try and add to her discomfort. Banging into her harder however caused me to climax faster and it wasn't long before I sent my second load of the night to join the first in Cassie's ass.

As soon as my limp cock was out of Cassie's ass and I was off the bed Paul rolled her over and got on top. Cassie's legs came up and locked around him and I gathered up my clothes and left the room while Paul pounded into her and she cried out in pleasure.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the spare bedroom I laid on the bed and stared up at the ceiling and wondered why I hadn't stuck to my guns when I told Cassie that I hadn't planned on asking her to marry me. I knew then what she was so why had I let her convince me that marriage would change her? Was she right when she said I knew all along what she was doing? Had I been pushing the knowledge deep down into my subconscious where it would remain hidden so I wouldn't have to confront her? Was she right when she said that it didn't matter because I knew that she loved me and that I knew that I loved her? Did I really?

And what about our night? The ease with which Cassie had handled it told me that it hadn't been the first time that she had been with more than one man. As for the threesome itself, part of me was disgusted with myself for having done it and lowering myself to her level, but part of me had been loved seeing that huge cock of Paul's being swallowed by Cassie's little pussy. And what about my not wanting to leave her ass after I had come in it - my wishing that my cock would stay hard so I could stay there? I fell asleep to the sounds of Cassie begging Paul to fuck her and with a headful of questions that I didn't have any answers for.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up the next morning with Cassie wrapped around me. As soon as I stirred I felt her hand slide down my body and take hold of my cock.

"Good morning my love" she said, "How are you feeling this morning?"

"Embarrassed."

"About what?"

"Taking part in what you did last night. I would feel better about myself if I had just taken my coat and left."

"Don't say that honey, you had a good time, I know you did."

"No Cassandra, what I had was an overwhelming curiosity to see if you could actually take the huge thing that Paul had without hurting yourself. Everything else happened because I had to stick around to see."

Cassie giggled, "He was awesome, wasn't he. I had no idea that he was so well equipped when I agreed to see him."

"Yeah, well you certainly seemed taken with him last night. You didn't even notice when I left the room. There is a bright side to this I suppose. He can be your fulltime boyfriend when I move out."

"Damn it honey, stop talking like that. You are my guy and I'm not letting you go. As far as Paul is concerned he was a one-night stand. He was great and I would love to be able to play with him three or four times a week, but I can't do that because it wouldn't be fair to you."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"It means that if I kept seeing him you would never be able to make love to me again because you wouldn't fit any more. As it is you will probably have to settle for my ass and blow jobs for the next few days to give me time to tighten up."

"What the fuck is wrong with you Cassandra? We are through!! The marriage is over and we are through, through, through!!!"

"Don't be silly Robert. If we were through my hand would be holding a limp dick right now instead of a rock hard cock."

I hadn't been paying attention to what her hand was doing while we were talking, but she was right, I was hard, and I didn't fight her off when she lowered her head and took me in her mouth. Neither did I run from the room when got on her hands and knees and said, "Go slow honey, I have to get used to this ass thing."

The unfaithful cunt knew me better than I knew myself. As I slid my cock into her hot, tight ass she moaned and laid her head down on a pillow. About two minutes into the ass fuck she said, "Maybe once a month. What do you think honey, once a month?"

"Once a month what?"

"Maybe I could see Paul once a month. Would that be okay?"

Fucking bitch I though as I pounded my cock into her tight ass. I guessed I'd better get used to using it.

12