MJ 7A: Case of the Little Death Pt 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moaned against my skin, the vibrations thrilling.

I thought briefly of Finn and rage filled me. I let go of his cock and grabbed the condom, ripping the package with my teeth. I climbed to the side to roll it on and he flexed his fists on the sheets.

I straddled him again and slammed my body down. Without much preparation he felt bigger, wider, and I gasped.

Finally Hamm showed initiative and his hands gripped my sides, forcing me back towards him so he could capture a breast in his mouth.

I began to move, enjoying the feel of the hot night, the breeze from the open window, and the pleasantly pale man filling me. His mouth was hot, pulling, and I closed my eyes.

God help me, it was Finn I imagined as my captive, bound and chained to a bed while I took him, knife to his throat.

Pleasure built like a hot dark secret spreading inside me and I came to the peak biting my own lip to keep quiet. It was perfunctory but satisfying, and I came down to feel him thrusting from below.

"Hell," I grumbled and rolled to the side, forcing him with me.

We wrangled until he was on top and he laid across me, going for a kiss. I was still panting but locked lips and suddenly he began thrusting with far more force than I'd assumed he could.

Christ, he was good. Any thoughts of other men slipped from my head as I gripped his taut arms and wrapped my legs around his ass. He pounded away and it was so sweetly, deliciously rough I had to kiss him hard to soften my cries.

It wasn't enough so I slowly managed to work my hand between us and simply placed my fingertips on my clit. The fast motion of his body moved and I was there, lighting up like a rocket.

This time he came with me, grunting almost a scream back at my cry, and he slammed so hard it sang through my cervix and forced me to the headboard.

After five such thrusts he collapsed. Callously I pushed him off me and scooted to the edge of the bed. I stood and found my smokes in my jeans, pulled one out and it. Against the rules of the house but I didn't give a shit.

I stood at the open window and contemplated opening the screen to ash out. That's when I saw the lone, dark figure at the edge of the trees.

It was Finn and he stared up.

"That was great," Hamm moaned.

"Shut up," I said flippantly and stared back at Finn hard. The window was low and I knew I was completely visible from the thighs up and when we'd been on the bed Finn had probably gotten most of the show. I stroked a finger into the folds of my wet pussy and brought it to my mouth sucking deeply.

Though I tasted latex and myself I smiled like a cat with cream. Finn slunk back into the trees and I turned back to Hamm.

"We'll check out in the morning. I'll explain then."

"What's going on?"

"I know where to find Finn."

He grinned and I grabbed a candle in a holder to use for an ashtray and sat on the edge of the bed. "Don't worry, you'll get your money."

***

At noon exactly we pulled onto the little road. Southwest of town it skirted the rover but here crossed over a simple suspension bridge. Hamm parked the Chevy at the edge and Finn stood in the middle, no car in sight.

Hamm and I scanned the horizon. No one else, and the only hiding spot was under the bridge. With a sheer drop-off to the river and no shoreline it didn't seem like a threat.

"Got your gun?"

Hamm nodded.

"If he gets mine, looks like I'm deep trouble, or I give the signal, fire a warning shot above our heads but wait to shoot him unless I'm in real danger."

"And the signal again?"

I checked my gun and sighed. "I stamp my left foot twice."

"Got it, just making sure."

I sat back. Hamm hadn't gotten possessive or grabby but his mood was lighter, not a good sign. Hopefully this would be short and we'd part ways in Santiago, him $50,000 richer.

"Showtime." I opened the door and walked out, wind howling down the wide river blowing my hair into my face. Having bangs these days helped, but only a little.

My gun was in the back of my jeans, safety off. A damn fool thing to do but with what was likely to go down it was my best bet.

I walked to the middle where he stood, wearing jeans and a shot black t-shirt. With the buzz cut, the beard, and big aviator sunglasses I might not have recognized him without Hamm's photograph.

He turned to face me and crossed his arms. "You're married to Luis Javier and yet you're fucking the little German twerp who wants to open a hotel with Castillo's backing?"

I turned to the car and back. "He's the P.I. who found you. Damn smart, actually."

"So you're married to...Luis Javier," he ground out with soft force over the wind, "but fucking him?"

"It's an open marriage, not complicated."

He stepped closer. "Open marriage, huh?"

I stepped back. "Closed for assholes."

He smiled. "I asked you here because I had to be sure no one from the Javier operation could overhear us. Still want to know who sent Harold Smith to kill Eddie Harwood? Want to know who sat by and let you take the fall for it?"

I pursed my lips, wondering if I could trust the name I was damn positive he'd say.

"Your precious husband."

I snorted. "Why should I trust you?"

"Look it up. Luis Javier was a lawyer, only criminal case was defending a previous litigation client for his firm. Man was a former stuntman, bodyguard named Jovan Hakes. Look at his picture on the web and compare it to the unidentified man found shot outside a Miami government safe house. Jovan Hakes is Harold Smith.

"Before he was a bodyguard he was a Ranger. Alejandro needed a clean assassin and his brother gave him one."

"So it was Alejandro, the man you let invest in your porn company that killed Harwood. Why?"

"Harwood was small time mob and suddenly he got the money to buy out the Purple Rose. You ever wonder how he got that?"

I shrugged. "He ripped off Javier! You know who introduced them?"

"I'll take Alabaster for five hundred, Alex."

He smoothed his absent hair. "Damn right. That's why he was there that night. I'm damn sure this Hakes-Smith was supposed to get them both, and that's why Alabaster ran."

"Could all be true, but it was still Alejandro's call."

"He could have told you. You've been married how long?"

"That's my business. Finn, you've been at this for some time. No sign of Bowers. You could have called me, chanced it, long before I left. Even now, if you looked hard enough after Luis you would have found me."

It sounded whiny and I didn't want that so I pulled my gun.

"Woah, Marly, you're going to shoot me because I didn't call?"

"Every woman's fantasy," I quipped with a smile.

He backed up, hands up, palms out. "Is this about the money? I can give you a million in thirty minutes, U.S. currency."

"My husband's worth four million." I stepped forward, using the reflection in his glasses to keep an eye on the Chevy.

"So it is that I didn't call." He took another step back, close to the rail.

I stepped forward. "Something like that."

"Marly..."

"It's Angela, now."

"Babe." He stepped back and hit the railing, looking at the forty foot drop.

"Don't call me babe. I'm a married woman."

"Hardly. Look, you need me to get Bowers."

"No, I need you to stay in one place to flush out Bowers. The river will do nicely. With this current you'll wash up in San Rafel."

He moved in a flash and drew his own gun. I saw in his glasses that Hamm was out, gun up. "Call off your dog."

"Stay back, Hamm, I got this!" I yelled without looking.

He stopped but kept the gun raised I saw in Finn's glasses.

"If I shoot you, you'll go over, won't you?" I purred.

His mouth opened and I saw he was sweating. It made me smile. Hamm moved and Finn jerked his gun to the side of my and squeezed off a shot. It made me jump and Hamm went flat on his stomach. A defensive move, he wasn't hit it seemed.

I leaned in close to whisper into Finn's ear. He paled and I backed up a step. "See you on the other side."

Then I pulled the trigger, and Finn went over the bridge into the cool water.