MJ 7B: Case of the Little Death Pt 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he kissed me with the burning passion I felt. We tore at each others clothes, falling to the fixed couch. There was no time, no patience for anything else. The second we were naked and I was on my back he entered. Justas always he held still, shaking with the effort, letting me adjust to his size.

Then he began to move, thumb between us on my clit, mouth fused to mine. In sheer seconds I reached the climax and he followed right behind, like we were two horny teenagers.

We collapsed together, clutching one another close.

"Remember all those nights in my dim apartment where all we did was talk about this? Sailing away together?"

He kissed my temple. "Yeah?"

"I'm sorry it took so goddamn long for me to come around."

He turned my face to his and those amazing blue eyes peered through to my soul. "You were always worth the wait."

Finn: my greatest enemy, my most treasured lover, my dirty little secret, and the hardest lie I'd ever told. And now he was mine forever, and I was his.