Case of the Very Physical Therapist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sniffed, trying to stop the tears.

"I thought he liked being in bed with me, and I tried to get him to, you know...make love. He said I was evil, and said he had to punish me. That's why I left, only I didn't forget my purse. He took it; he took everything. He always does, and this time I decided to leave. He knew I would try, one of these times, so he had locks put on the door and windows of the bedroom that need a key to open, even from the inside. Yesterday morning, he did this to me, and then locked me in there. I found the garbage bag, put as many clothes in as it would hold, and unscrewed the window lock with my nail file. I just walked off, and when it got dark, I was here. I can't go back anymore, but I don't have any money or anywhere else to stay. This morning, when I got the groceries, I stopped by the locksmith and had another key made for your door. As soon as you drove away, I came back. Please don't throw me out, not until I can figure out what I'm going to do."

She slowly opened the towel, and I saw that I had been right about the tan. I also saw that her legs weren't the only thing Melody was in the habit of shaving. Her flat, silky smooth belly invited my eyes down to puffy, silky lips. Her breasts were even larger than they appeared in the tank top, and although they hung down a little from their weight, they were full, round and topped with perfect, wrinkled nipples. She casually lifted the right one, fondled it gently, and then squeezed the nipple between her middle and ring finger. It immediately stood out proudly and I thought I detected a small shiver running through her body.

She looked up at me from under her eyebrows. "I could be very nice to you, if you let me stay here tonight."

Shit! Why do I only find myself with beautiful, willing women in situations where I can't take advantage of the offers. I have morals; actually, they're somewhat flexible depending on the situation, but I just couldn't do this.

"Melody, you're very pretty, and I wouldn't be a man if the thought didn't appeal to me, but I couldn't. It wouldn't do anything for me, knowing you were just trying to get a place to sleep. I'm sorry, but I need the woman to want it too."

She closed the towel, and started to sniff again. "Then you're throwing me out?"

Shit! What could any man say in this situation?

"No, you can stay here for a while. You take the bed, and I'll take the couch, but you need to figure this out pretty quick."

I wasn't prepared for the soft squish of her breasts when she hugged me, and was even less prepared for the wet sloppy kiss.

"Thank you, you won't be sorry, I promise."

As she dressed in the bedroom, she asked, "What's this video tape I watched? It's just a house, and a few minutes of a woman giving a backrub to a man."

I explained the case to her, and told her I had been taking video in hopes of catching Jimmy doing handsprings or bending over, or some other act that would prove he was faking.

She came out of the bedroom, and I forgot about the case. The green shorts and bikini top were about as much as I could stand without throwing her on the couch and..., well, you get the picture. She snapped me out of my trance with, "Shorts and tops were all I could get to when I left. I'm not still trying to proposition you. As soon as I can, I'll get something else. Now, I have a question. If this guy is smart enough to fool all those doctors, why would he screw up and do something in broad daylight that would prove he's really all right? Wouldn't he wait until night when nobody could see him? It's just a thought."

She had a point, and I told her so.

"So, why don't you go back tonight, and see if he does anything? I'd like to go too, if that's OK. It sounds exciting."

Dusk found us sitting in the same place above Jimmy's house. Melody looked at the camera screen while I manned my trusty spotting scope. It was another hour before the deck light flashed on and the therapist wheeled Jimmy out onto the deck. She pushed him to the same chaise-lounge and helped him out, but this time, Jimmy laid down on his back. I started the camera.

The therapist went back inside, and the deck light went dark. She came back, walked around the deck to light four bug torches, and then started back to the chaise-lounge. As she walked, she began pulling off the scrub top. Her hips swayed as she inched it off in stages, and when it reached the level of her breasts, she stopped walking and started pulling the back over her head while holding the front down. Soon she stood with the scrub top in her hands but still covering her front, and then began to saw it back and forth. We could only see her back, but I could imagine what was happening to her nipples. She turned around and dropped the top, and her small, but cute, round breasts met the night air. I had been right about the nipples. The light from the torches highlighted the erect buds and gave the whole scene an artsy flavor. I knew the camera had enough light to capture every detail.

She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the scrub pants and dropped them over the curve of her hips, bent at the waist, and then swayed back and forth. As the front came down, it was very apparent that not only was she sans panties, but she liked her bush full. From Jimmy's viewpoint, it must have been a sight to behold, and when I swung the scope to him, the bulge in his shorts said it was.

When she dropped the scrub pants to the deck, I saw that she had chosen to accent her long legs with lace topped black stockings and black spike heels. It wasn't exactly the outfit the girls at Mercy wear, but then, she wasn't exactly like the girls at Mercy either. She strode to the lounge, flicked one long leg to the other side, and began grinding her hips only inches from Jimmy's face. She slowly lowered her body, and just before his face disappeared, I saw Jimmy's tongue sticking out and waggling. I didn't blame him. Mine was ready to waggle into something, and as I glanced at Melody, I saw that she was getting into the swing of things too. She was not blatantly exciting herself, but her nipples stuck out through the thin material of the bikini top, and her hand was gently rubbing the inside of her thigh. She seemed to be breathing deeper, and occasionally I heard a faint raspy sound as she sucked in an especially deep breath.

I turned back to the scope, and saw the therapist rubbing herself furiously over Jimmy's face. Her hands were squeezing her breasts and tugging at her nipples, and from the looks of things, she was about ready to explode. Her head was thrown back, her mouth was open, and I could almost hear the moans of ecstasy as Jimmy lapped her into an orgasm. Suddenly, her hips began to shake, and then she bucked hard, over and over. When she stood up, I could see the smile on her face. It was Jimmy's turn to smile next; the therapist took two straddle-steps back, and quickly pulled down his shorts. His underwear followed, and she fell on his cock like it was the straw in a cherry sundae.

Jimmy was definitely enjoying himself, and started pushing up against her enough that she wrapped her hand around his shaft to keep him from pushing into her throat. This girl was not new to this type of therapy, and Jimmy was taking full advantage of her skills. His back didn't seem to be bothering him much now. I checked the camera to make sure it was still recording. Melody didn't even notice. She was rubbing her thighs and breasts in earnest now, and I hoped I wouldn't get raped before the night was over. Not that I would have especially minded, but this was business, and business has to come before pleasure, right? I told myself that again when I heard the soft moan from Melody.

Back on the deck, the therapist had chosen to impale herself on Jimmy, and he was doing his best to satisfy her. He was thrusting hard enough to lift them both off the lounge, and his hands were fondling her breasts. She must have been a quick-starter, because her mouth was already working as she voiced moans we couldn't hear, and her head kept lolling from side to side. Her left hand disappeared between them, and she picked up the pace of the rolling hip thrusts with which she was treating Jimmy. In a few seconds, Jimmy's mouth opened in a contorted smile, and he thrust high and hard. The therapist ground into him, and the shudder started at her hips and ended as her head fell back. Even as far away as we were, we heard that scream. I wondered what his neighbors were thinking. Jimmy kept pumping up and down as the therapist squatted over his cock, and her body became a mass of quivering convulsions as the waves swept over her.

The rest was over quickly. The therapist pulled on the scrubs while Jimmy pulled up his shorts, and they both walked back into the house. The therapist ran back out after a few minutes and retrieved the wheel chair. I shut off the camera.

"Well, Melody, your hunch was right on. I owe you dinner for this one."

Her voice was dreamy at first , but quickly returned to normal.

"It was...fun, doing this." She laughed. "And I'll collect on that dinner, but I need to get some proper clothes first. Most restaurants wouldn't let me in like this."

We settled for a fast food hamburger and fries, and while we ate, I explained some about my business. She was either very interested, or very polite, because the time passed quickly and soon it was nearly midnight. Back at my apartment, she took the bed, and I took the old couch.

I left her in the apartment the next day while I went back to the department store. Nothing much happened until about two. This geeky looking little guy strolled into the women's department with a gym bag, just like the clerk had described. He looked around, a little too innocently, I thought, before stationing himself at the rack of nylons that stood next to the end dressing room. He made a great show of examining the stockings, but as soon as a young woman pulled the curtain closed, he casually turned around and sat the bag just outside the partition. I would have bet my left nut there was a video camera in that bag that almost matched the one in my hand. I stayed through three repeats of the performance, and as the fourth woman entered the dressing room, I called security on the radio they had given me. Two uniformed men quickly appeared and collared the guy, picked up the bag, and escorted him through a door behind the cashier's desk. I followed them through, popped open the camera, and handed the tape to the man I knew to be the senior guard.

I didn't stay for the questioning. I had him cold. I knew it, the guards knew it, and so did he. I almost felt sorry for him since taking those videos was probably the only thrill he was likely to get for a while. I wasn't sorry enough that I would regret accepting the fee of five hundred dollars.

When I got back to my apartment, Melody was sitting at my computer.

"I've transferred all your scribbles to your date book, so now, all you have to do is look at the calendar every day. There's one I can't figure out, though. It just says "C/W". What does that mean?"

"I don't know. It must not be important, or someone would have called."

"Oh, and who is Carla. She called a while ago; something about tonight."

Shit! Now I remembered. Carla, in one of her infrequent planning moods, had told me she would be coming over Wednesday night. C, Carla, W, Wednesday. Shit, shit, shit. I had to get ready. I headed for the shower, and then remembered Melody. This was going to be a problem. I didn't think Carla would understand a woman living in my apartment, and she certainly wouldn't understand a woman built like Melody. I couldn't just tell Melody to find someplace else to spend the night; she didn't have anywhere else. She couldn't stay here. Maybe if I sent her to a hotel..."

"Hey, Jase, I'm going to be gone tonight. I called my mother and she's coming in to see me. Since I don't have a house anymore, she's staying at a hotel. I'd like to stay with her tonight, just to talk. I won't be here to make coffee tomorrow morning. Can you manage?"

I have always believed that fate takes care of small children, stock car drivers, and private investigators. This is not to imply the we share anything in common, although Joyce would have some comments about me and small children. It's just that when things really need to go our way, and aren't, fate usually steps in and takes care of us.

"Well, sure. You ought to see your mother any time you can. I'll be OK. I'll just heat up what was left from this morning."

"Yuck, and you can't. I washed the pot. Little green hands were trying to grab me when I filled it with water this morning."

"Very funny. They were my friends. Go ahead, I'll still manage."

She walked out the door, and I ran to the shower. I noticed that Melody had bought soap, and silently thanked her. The water was soon running warm and I jumped in and started lathering. It took about five seconds for the strong scent of lavender to hit me. Oh well, at least I wouldn't smell like a rutting boar. I shaved, used a little extra aftershave to tone down the lavender, and was buttoning my shirt when Carla unlocked the door and walked in.

She walked up and kissed me the way only Carla can kiss. It's not that her kisses are so much different than any other woman's, but she puts so much of herself in them. They make you want to throw her on a bed and make love until you die. She knows this, and loves to tease me this way before we go out. Her hand checked my fly. She giggled, "Damn, it still works", and then wrinkled her nose. "Uh, Jase. Why do you smell like a my mother's underwear drawer?"

I made a lame excuse about using one of those little bars of soap you get in hotels because I had run out.

"Must have been a different hotel. There weren't a bunch of really soft-looking guys staying there, were there? The hotels I stay at all have pretty neutral soap."

It's best not to lie to Carla. She has an instinct for lies, and I start to feel like I'm six years old again.

"Just forget it. I'll buy some really manly soap tomorrow, I promise."

"OK, just checking. Now, where are you taking me tonight."

We walked back to my place after dinner. Carla hugged my arm, and asked, "Jase, what would you do if Joyce and Sheryl joined us?"

"You mean like, for dinner?"

"No, silly. In bed."

"Well, I don't really know. I can think of some wild fantasies?" Hmmm, Carla, Joyce, Sheryl and me. I let some of those fantasies roll around in my head for a while. I shook my head to make them go away. "There's not much chance of that happening, though. They might invite you to join them, but I don't think either one has much use for men."

"You're right there. I already asked them."

"My God, you actually asked them?"

"I told you once I was adventuresome. Don't worry, Joyce laughed at the idea. She said she wasn't about to make your dreams come true, and even if she did, it'd probably kill you. She did ask me to join them, though."

"And will you?"

"I don't know. I've been thinking about it. It might be fun with another woman."

At the apartment, Carla used the bathroom, and reappeared in her bra and panties. She seemed particularly horny tonight, and gave me a goofy looking grin before smothering me with kisses. These were not teasing kisses. These were "fuck me now" kisses, and she was soon taking my clothes off. I reciprocated with her bra, and then rolled the panties down over her wonderful ass. I kicked off my boots and stepped out of the jeans. My shirt was long gone, but I didn't care much right then. We walked in time into the bedroom and Carla pushed me down. She climbed on top of me and began searching for my tongue with hers. I was thinking how wonderful she is - her lips against mine, her left hand rubbing my chest, her right hand on my neck, her other hand cradling my balls. Wait a minute! The last time I looked, Carla didn't have three hands, and I don't think I would have missed that little detail. I gently rolled her off me and looked around.

"What the hell?"

Standing beside the bed clad in a sheer, white teddy and thong was Melody. She smiled at me and pulled the teddy over her head. The effect on her breasts when she shook her hair out was spectacular. I looked at Carla, but instead of the frown I was sure would precede the explosion, there was another smile, and it was directed at Melody.

"Did he suspect anything?", asked Melody.

"Don't give him that much credit. After all, he is a man."

They both giggled.

"Um, excuse me ladies, but just what the hell is going on here. I didn't know you two knew each other."

"We didn't, not until this afternoon", said Melody. "Carla didn't call you, she came over on her lunch hour to make sure you hadn't forgotten tonight."

"Actually, I came for more, but you weren't home. Instead, I find this pretty girl at your desk, so I asked her why she was here."

"And I told her the whole story, about Harold, and you kicking me, and me helping you back up, and how you let me stay here but wouldn't..., Well I told her everything. I told her about our surveillance last night too."

"And she showed me the videotape."

"Yep, we watched it together. Remember the last part, when she was riding him, and he squeezed her breasts? Well, just out of the blue, Carla said she wondered what he would feel like to squeeze another woman's breasts. I said, well, you squeeze yours, don't you? She said yes, but she thought it was probably different, especially if they were as big as mine. I said, well, it's just us girls here, go ahead."

"Jase, they feel divine. You really should have taken her up on her offer."

"Hey, you two, is there anything about me you didn't discuss."

They both appeared deep in thought for a minute, and then Melody said, "Nope, I don't think so." Carla said, "No..., we pretty much talked about everything we know about you."

"Well, anyway", said Melody, "I told her she had a very gentle touch and her hands felt really good. She asked if I would like to feel hers, so I did. It is different, feeling someone else, I mean. I said if this is so much different, I wonder what other stuff feels like. Then Carla kissed me."

"Without going into too many details", said Carla, "we got rather carried away, and spent most of the afternoon in your bed getting to know each other better. Before I left, we planned this little scheme to surprise you, and it worked."

"I'm surprised, all right. But how can I..., I mean, both of you at once..., I only have one -"

I was interrupted when both women broke out in snickers. I don't enjoy being laughed at, but all those jiggles made it worth while.

"What you need to do right now, Jase, is forget that it's Melody and myself here, and concentrate on doing what comes naturally. Melody and I will do the same, and I'll bet we'll all have some fun."

"Yes, Jase, don't worry so much. Now, look what you've done. You're all soft. We have to fix that, don't we Carla." She rolled the white panties down her thighs and they fell to the floor.

I remember the beginning, because Carla kissed me again, and tried to reach my tonsils with her tongue. Melody went to work fixing the problem of my limp noodle, and even I was surprised at how quickly the little guy grew up long and strong. Apparently, my cock wasn't the only thing Melody was fixing, because Carla's kissed became wetter, and her little moans kept popping into my mouth. Carla pushed on my shoulders with both hands, and leaned back. As she sank down on my shaft, other fingers held her open. The fingers vanished, and then Melody climbed over my chest. She poked a finger between my lips, and I tasted Carla's familiar tang. I was staring up at Melody's puffy little lips at a distance of about six inches, and she opened them with her fingertips. She stroked herself for a moment, and then offered me another finger. She was different than Carla, but the difference was as the difference between a good Rhine and a good Chablis. I only sampled the flavor for a moment, because the lips settled on my face, and, creature of habit that I am, I just naturally buried my tongue between them. Melody's little button hit my chin, and she shuddered. Her hips started rocking as she attempted to stroke the growing nub against my face. The only thing I could see was Melody's firm, round butt, and I really didn't care anyway.