Casey's Recovery Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I just thought I should come over and check on them to be sure everything was alright; boy was I surprised!" said Rena.

"Look, I'm working and I need to get back to it; have they done anything you disapprove of other than be naked?" asked Leah.

"Well no," said Rena "they both say there is nothing going on other than family nudity, but I wonder."

Leah sighed in relief thinking "at least she did not catch Jack face down in Casey's pussy," saying "I'll be back in a few days. You are welcome to stay but try and be nice to my children; you really don't know them very well."

"You're right and that's my fault. I'm sorry if I've caused you trouble; but I would like to stay a few days, maybe until you get back."

"Rena, please stay, get to know the kids, they are great people. And Rena, try and be naked with them, I believe that you will find it liberating -- don't make yourself uncomfortable but try, Ok?" said Leah.

"Alright Leah, I will do my best." said Rena.

As she hung up the telephone Rena reflected on all that had happened since her arrival earlier today and thought to herself, "Rena, you can do it. Jack laid out a robe and he has certainly seen you naked. As for Casey what's one more naked woman ... take a deep breath, get up, put on the robe and go for a swim, then you can put the robe back on to keep from getting a chill. Sort of naked without being totally naked, that should work!"

As she stood she took a long careful look at her body in the wall mirror, running her hands over her breasts, slightly rubbing her nipples, slipping her hands down over her little belly and gave her bush a scratch thinking it could do with a trim -- it had been years since the last trim. Finally she slipped on Leah's robe and went nervously down stairs.

.......

Jack watched Aunt Rena as she laid her robe on the poolside table and step naked into the pool. He walked over to Casey and said, "Did you see that? Aunt Rena is in the pool starkers!"

"I see it, I do. Do you thing she has talked to mom?" asked Casey.

"We'll call mom later and find out for sure, but in the meantime let's be on our best behavior."

Casey nodded her agreement and said, "You better put on your shorts the chicken should be here any minute. By the way, I used mom's credit card number, so it's paid for -- don't double pay."

Sure enough in just a couple of minutes the door bell rang and I went off the retrieve the chicken which was hot and smelled delicious. I got a small glass of water, two aspirin, a big fuzzy towel and went out to the pool to get Aunt Rena. As I got to the pool she swam over slowly and I reached down taking her hand and helped her up the steps.

She took the water and aspirin tablets gratefully. As she finished the water, I took the glass and wrapped the towel around her shoulders, then took my time and toweled her dry spending extra time on all the girly bits. As I did this she blushed lightly but stood very still even as I eased her legs apart and briskly toweled her bushy pussy as dry as possible.

"Aunt Rena, you look great! You go ahead and I'll get your robe." I said.

She looked at her robe with something like longing, but I swept past her and said, "Come on, we've got hot fried chicken, salad and corn-on-the-cob with Iced Tea. I know Casey is starving and so am I."

I rushed into the kitchen and started assembling dinner, making a big plate for Casey first. Once I had it together I placed it on her over bed table, put a big napkin around her neck and told her, "Go to it kid."

She laughed and grabbed a chicken leg waiving it at me saying, "You better be careful, I am starving so stay back. Oh yeah, bring me more chicken!!"

Aunt Rena watched us as I put up a couple of TV trays and moved chairs into place. Once done, I said, "Aunt Rena don't just stand there come get some dinner." With that I went back into the kitchen and she followed me closely. As she stepped over to the big platter of chicken I stepped up behind her nestling my cock in her butt crack and gave her a front to back hug. "You know Aunt Rena, I don't think I've ever hugged you before. You stick around a while; we're huggers in this family."

As I stepped away to pile the rest of the food on her plate I saw her smile shyly and shake her head just a little. I think I may be getting to Aunt Rena, just a little. Once settled we had a great dinner mowing through 9 pieces of fried chicken as we watched "The Price is Right."

After cleaning up from dinner we all sat together and settled in to watch some television. Casey looked over at Aunt Rena saying, "Aunt Rena it sure is nice to have you join us being naked and all. There's something special about our family being naked together, after my accident I was on display due to my cast so I didn't have much choice about every nurse and doctor getting a good look at my puss whenever they wanted. It was a little unsettling at first but after a couple of days I got used to it."

"Well honey, I don't know if I'll get used to it, but Jack did not give me much of a choice. Apparently he stripped me naked while I slept; he was nice enough to put out one of your mom's robes though." She said.

I threw up my hands like a bandit being captured and said, "Guilty, guilty as charged. I did take your clothes off, but I hung them up neatly and laid out the robe. I thought that you would be more comfortable while you napped and I hoped you would consider joining us. And I would like to point out that you are not the first naked lady I've seen. There have been three others here at home and then the visitors in bikinis who would probably be better off naked."

"One more thing," I said "with all that hair down there you really are basically just topless!"

Casey burst out laughing and even Aunt Rena smiled a little smile saying, "Ok Jack, you may have a point."

"So really Aunt Rena, are you uncomfortable right now, being here with us?" I asked.

She look first at Casey and then at me saying, "Actually, no; but it sure is different -- I'm not exactly sure how I feel about it to tell the truth. I'm going to be here for a few days so I will do my best to give this nudity business a try -- Ok?"

We both nodded and smiled when the front door popped open and we heard, "HEY, ANYBODY HOME?" and in walked Lillian apparently back from her brothers. "Well God damn Rena, look at you!"

"Well, I guess I better get out of these clothes. Hey Casey, girl you look fantastic! Rena have you got a good look at this girls pretty tits -- holy moley, she sure got some pretty tits!" said Lillian.

With that she began to peel her clothing off and toss it into a small pile in the corner, as she did so, I stood up and said as softly as possible, "Thank you Miss Lillian, Aunt Rena has just agreed to give our family nudity policy a try. You-are-not-helping ..." I said.

She paused and said, "I'm sorry Rena you don't know me very well, but I kind of say what I think when I think it and I've know these kids all their lives, I've even changed their diapers and wiped their dirty butts; so please don't hold it against them if I've offended you."

As Aunt Rena started to speak, Lillian walked over, leaned down and gave her a big hug. Lillian's big breasts mashed against Rena's chest and her face was trapped between Lillian's head and shoulder. As she let loose she leaned back to look into Rena's face which was exactly at Lillian's pussy level; you'll remember Lillian has not one hair on her puss giving Rena a clear view of her big split pussy lips, saying, "So, Rena honey are we gonna' be Ok?"

To her credit, Aunt Rena lead back a little looked up into her big face and said, "Yes Lillian we're going to be fine, just fine."

"Great," said Lillian "Jack how about fixing me a big double Screwdriver -- you do have orange juice don't you?"

"Yes I do," I said, "anybody else want a drink?" Everybody else nodded their heads.

As I left the room I saw Casey and Aunt Rena share a supportive smile, Lillian followed me into the kitchen. Once there, she reached around me and took a good hold on my cock while whispering in my ear, "Does this mean I'm not going to get a good fucking tonight?"

"Dear Miss Lillian, you are so, so insightful. All Aunt Rena knows is that we a nudist family, nothing about the sex, so cool it, alright?" I said.

"Well then," she said, "You better make mine a triple."

To tell the truth we all spent a quiet evening with a couple of drinks each; Lillian telling us about her brothers recovery from the TIA, the horrors of farm labor -- a topic Aunt Rena was well versed in and seemed to agree whole heartedly, a few jokes and a fair amount of laughter -- it was nice.

At bedtime we tucked Casey in, I sent Lillian to the spare bedroom, Aunt Rena to mom's bedroom and I retired to my own room to sleep a restful sex free sleep.

The ringing telephone woke me at 7:00 am; as I answered, the voice of Nurse Carter from Casey's doctor's office brought me to full alert. "I'm sorry, you were talking but I was not awake yet. Please say again?" I said.

Nurse Carter apologized for calling so early and said, "The doctor was looking over Casey's progress reports from the Physical Therapist and he thinks she is doing really well. He asked me to see if you could bring Casey in for a brief evaluation today around 3:30 pm?"

"Sure, sure, I'd be happy to bring her in ... do you think she might get her cast taken off?" I asked.

"I know its early Mr. Thompson but the doctor seems to think that you guys have been doing a really good job with her therapy and there is a very good chance it could come off today ... that's not a guarantee, but ..." she said.

"No problem Nurse Carter, we will be there! And thanks for calling." I said.

Hanging up the phone I know how excited Casey would be so I decided to hold off until after breakfast or she would have me taking her to the doctor's office right now.

12