Casey's Submissive Journey Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a good little cunt licker, he wrapped his surprisingly strong arms under her legs and held on tight. That kept his mouth on her clitty and at the same time lifted her ass up, giving her the feeling of soaring with her orgasm. She liked that too. With the little wimp now firmly in control of her pelvis she resigned herself to simply lying back and riding his tongue into heaven, and that's exactly what she did. Working her nipples quite hard, the moans and cries of pleasure escaped from her on their own. She wanted to sing praises to the sissyboy but for some reason couldn't bring herself to do that, so she cursed and insulted him instead.

"Lick me you little queer, lick my fucking pussy. If you were a real man I might let you fuck me right now, but no, you're a cocksucking faggot with a sissy little dick. So lick me you fucking bitch."

Her orgasm exploded, forcing her to arch her back and grind her pussy into Debbie's face. He held on tight as her hips bucked uncontrollably, and she spewed a stream of nasty obscenities at him. She sounded very different from the classy and cultured Mrs. Maxine Montgomery. The overpowering waves of ecstasy kept coming for a long time, longer than she'd ever experienced before. And with sissy Debbie in full control of her lower half she could do nothing but surrender and enjoy.

Finally she slumped in the chair exhausted, and as the dying embers of her orgasm faded and the warmth of her afterglow settled in, the fag, as fucking usual, was doing exactly the right thing. He had let her ass down and was massaging her belly and thighs as he gently kissed her mound.

When her afterglow began to fade she ordered him on his feet. She then sat up in the chair and tried to compose herself. She knew she'd just let a lowly piece of fag-shit see her lose control, and she wanted to regain the upper hand quickly. She took a sip of her drink, inhaled deeply, and he watched her face go through a full transformation. It went from a soft, dreamy eyed look of bliss, to a taught focused look of a task master in about ten seconds. For a moment he thought he'd done something wrong, but when she stared at him her stony face had just a hint of a smile.

"That felt very good princess, and I must admit, it seems you have some value after all. Your sissy penis may be useless to a woman, but perhaps your tongue makes you worth keeping around."

Her smile increased just a little, and she gave him a long slow ogle up and down.

"Fix your tits and hair fag."

He did.

"Now lift your skirt."

He did that too.

She then told him to take a step forward, and when he did she started running her fingertips around the bulge in his shorts. "You're as hard as a rock pantyboy. Are you horny for your mistress? Do you want to fuck my pussy?"

He began his unworthy speech again but she cut him off. "Relax princess, I'm just toying with you. However, I have decided that since you've managed to bring pleasure to both Susan and myself, I'm going to give you a reward. Go fetch my trousers."

He did so quickly, then returned to his position in front of her. She shook out her pants and told him to unzip his shorts and pull out his penis. He happily complied and couldn't believe she was going to let him jerk off with her pants. She paused for a minute to examine his penis.

"It actually has a nice shape to it fag, in fact it isn't a bad looking cock, too bad it's so fucking small." She shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well."

"I bet you'd like to jerk off with my trousers, wouldn't you princess?

"God yes Mistress, I'd love to. Are you serious?"

She chuckled. "Actually, no fag, you're not going to masturbate with my trousers."

His face fell.

"I'm going to masturbate you with my trousers."

He looked shocked and an amused smile crossed her face, she wrapped a pants around his boner and started rubbing it. He gasped and thought he would die. Maxine Montgomery was stroking his boner with her own corduroy pants. Corduroy fag heaven really did exist. After the initial shock faded though his face took on a look of apprehension. Maxi didn't like that and stopped stroking.

"What's the matter fag, you damn well better appreciate your reward."

His eyes grew wide. "No Mistress it's not that at all! Having your corduroys stroking my cock is a dream come true, I can't thank you enough."

"Then what is it princess?"

He looked at the floor. "Mistress, I'm not supposed to squirt unless my wife gives me permission. If a Mistress wants to make me cum she's supposed to get Karen's permission first."

Her first instinct was to rip him a new asshole for his insolence, but instead she chose to admire his loyalty.

She took a deep breath and said curtly. "Take your shorts off."

He did as told, then held his skirt up again exposing his boner and balls. She dropped the pants in her lap, grabbed the top of his ball sack and gave it a hard yank, pulling him closer. She Kept a steady downward pull on his balls, not enough to be outright painful, just enough to keep his undivided attention.

"I want you to listen carefully princess. In my club I'm the Supreme Mistress, and all the ladies know it. They know when they join that just as their fags belong to them, they belong to me, and by default their fags belong to me too. I very rarely make any of the ladies be my bitch, unless they royally piss me off, but I do expect their fags to be obedient little play toys for me whenever I so desire.

I also entertain many clients in my business dealing and occasionally need a fag to be a whore for a night. At other times I just feel like abusing a tinkerbell. In addition, being Supreme Mistress, I own the penis of every fag in my club and can do whatever I damn well please with them. I can order them to fuck me if I so desire, something no other lady can do."

She looked at his dick and chuckled.

"However, in your case princess, Karen has nothing to worry about in that area. If, for whatever reason, I want someone other than my husband to fuck me, I'll summon someone with a real dick. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I do."

"Actually, I probably shouldn't say this, but at this point I've got nothing to hide anymore. Your sissy friend Jamie has fucked me a few times. Granted his cock is only ten inches, it's borderline, but he's cute and knows how to use it."

Debbie knew she was right from personal experience.

"His wife however, she can be a pain in the ass sometimes. I do admire Audrey, she's young and headstrong, like I was, but she forgets her place every now and then. I've made her sit in this very chair and watch her husband fuck me on more than one occasion."

She let go of his balls and took a sip of her drink.

"So just remember princess, you're to do anything I tell you to do, and if I want you to squirt, you'll squirt." She picked up her trousers again and started jerking him off.

It only took a minute before Debbie was moaning and getting weak in the knees, and Maxi decided to have some fun. "Does that feel good Debbie dear?"

"Oh God Yes Mistress, thank you, they feel wonderful"

"Well fag, my trousers cost $250 and I don't want them ruined, so you don't have permission to cum on them. In fact, you better hope your sissy little penis isn't leaking right now."

Debbie gave her a shocked and very nervous look.

"But I thought you said..." he stopped himself.

"Mistress please stop. I don't want to disobey your orders, and when you're doing that with corduroy I can't help myself."

She did stop, then held up her pants and pointed to a wet spot on the fly. "It's too late fag, you've already ruined my trousers with your sperm."

Now there was panic on his face.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I'm sorry. I can't stop myself when my cock is being rubbed with corduroy. Karen will buy you a new pair of trousers, please don't be mad, please forgive me Mistress."

She was enjoying herself and let him grovel for a bit before cutting him off.

"Shut up Daisy May pantyboy, you're such a stupid little shit. I was just having fun with my sissy."

He looked relieved, and she held the wet spot up toward his face.

"Lick."

He obeyed.

After a minute she pulled the pants back and dropped them in her lap. "I'm a very strict mistress princess, and I enjoy teasing and abusing tinkerbells, but I don't go back on my word. I said you'd be rewarded and I have every intention of doing so. Now go over and lie on the bed."

He scurried over, moved the pillows to the side and laid down on his back. Needless to say he was very excited, he even gathered up Susan's pants to use as a pillow. Maxi walked over slowly, naked from the waist down and not a bit self-conscious about it. She shook out her trousers and told him to pull up his skirt. She laid the pants out very neatly on his belly so his boner was pointing right at the fly. She then climbed on the bed next to him, wrapped one of the pants leg around his boner and started jerking him off. He was a little shocked, it was almost as if she knew what she was doing.

Looking down at the rich and powerful Maxine Montgomery masturbating him with her expensive corduroy trousers was an incomprehensible sight. He pulled Susan's gaucho pants to his face and began kissing them as he enjoyed her hand job. She was very good at it too. She didn't squeeze, instead she used her trousers to create a wonderful corduroy tunnel in her hand, and stroked his boner into heaven. He was so turned on he thought he die from excitement and wanted it to last for hours, but he knew he wouldn't last very long.

In fact, after only a few minutes he felt his orgasm come rushing forward, and he instinctively lifted her pants to shield his face. As soon as he did, his balls exploded and he heard the first stream of jizzum splatter against the front of her pants. It was immediately followed by many others and he loved the sound they made as they soiled her trousers. He'd been extremely horny all day and his ball sack gave up a huge load. His orgasm was intense and lasted what seemed like forever. When his mushroom finally stopped spitting sperm he dropped the pants on his belly and melted into the bed.

Maxi let go of his dick and the next thing he knew her hand was about an inch away from his face. Nothing needed to be said and he immediately licked it clean. She then lifted herself off the bed and stood next to him.

"You're very lucky you're in my good graces princess, because you've made a disgusting mess on my trousers."

He opened his eyes, looked down and saw she wasn't exaggerating. The whole lap of her trousers were splattered with streams and puddles of creamy white jizzum.

"Karen told me you enjoy licking sperm off of corduroy, well I'm glad you do, because you're going to clean my trousers right now."

She very carefully slid the trousers off his belly and laid them on the bed next to him.

"Get on your knees fag."

He knew what she wanted and positioned himself to lick up his load, then looked up at her and waited for permission.

"Get going bitch, before all that shit soaks into the fabric. I'll be back in a minute and my trousers better be spotless."

She walked out leaving the door open and he started lapping up his jizzum like a thirsty dog. About halfway through his meal he glanced out the door and saw Sonya standing in the hallway with her arms folded across her chest, staring at him with contempt. When she realized he was looking at her she shook her head in disgust, gave him the finger and walked away. Part of him didn't like her reaction but another part liked the attention she was showing him. He wondered if his strange attraction to her could be mutual.

He finished licking the trousers, then sat on the bed and fondled them while replaying the hand job in his mind. Maxi returned about ten minutes later and must have been very happy with him, because she was wearing a pair of red, high-waisted, mid-wale corduroy dress pants. He liked that. She held up her trousers and inspected them for about two seconds before throwing them in a heap on the bed. She obviously didn't care. "You did a good job princess, now follow me. Since you've been a good boy I'm going to give you an hour off."

She walked out and Debbie followed her to the kitchen where Sonya was eating dinner.

"Sorry to interrupt your dinner dear, I'm going to leave Debbie with you. Please make him something to eat and then return him to the play-room in an hour. We'll then commence with our evening activities. Thank you Sonya."

She walked out.

Sonya completely ignored him and finished her sandwich. He stood for a moment not knowing what to do, then finally said fuck it and sat down at the table. She stared at him like he was a piece of shit and never said a word, and even though he was much bigger than her he backed down and looked away. She seemed to be establishing who was in charge, although he didn't really think it was necessary. It's not like he was going to fight with her and piss off Maxi.

After she was done, she asked. "Hey maricón, you like eating your own mecos don't you?"

He gave her a puzzled look.

"Cum puto, mecos is cum, you like eating your own cum"

He looked away and said meekly. "She made me do it."

"Bullshit puto, I saw you, you loved it."

He said nothing.

"I also heard Madam Maxi when you were licking her pussy."

He looked at her.

"That's right puto, I was standing by the door. You really must have done a good job because she was moaning up a storm. Well guess what puto, you're going to lick my pussy right now, and maricón, you better make me feel as good as she did."

He stared at her in disbelief. "Are you fucking kidding me bitch, after all the shit you've given me today you think I'm going to make you feel good?"

Actually, he liked the idea, but he didn't want her to know that.

She kept her smile. "Sure puto, you're going to lick me real good, and like it."

"Oh, and why am I going to do that?"

"Because puto, if you're not on your knees in about ten seconds, I'm gonna to kick your fucking cojones and tell Madam Maxi you tried to rape me."

Their eyes remained locked and she didn't flinch, and based on her prior behavior he guessed she wasn't bluffing. He lowered his eyes.

"That's what I thought puto, let's go, move it."

He came around the table and she was already undoing her pants.

"Wait, can I at least kiss your corduroys for a little while?"

She continued pulling them down to her ankles. "No puto, we don't have a lot of time, now get in here bitch."

She pointed between her legs. "You make Sonya's pussy feel real good."

He knelt between her legs and went to work on her hairy cunt. After a few minutes her icy demeanor melted a bit and she moaned a little. She even threw him a bone.

"Maybe next time I'll let you kiss my pants."

She giggled. "Maybe I'll even make my boyfriend Hector cum on them first. Then you can lick up his mecos, you fucking maricón."

She made several other degrading offers involving her pants and her boyfriend's cock. By the time she had her orgasm his dick was as hard as a rock. When she stopped moaning and chattering in Spanish he guessed her orgasm was over. He sat back on his heels and watched her bask in her afterglow while rubbing his dick through his skirt.

Suddenly her eyes opened and she looked at her watch. "Oh shit."

She pulled her pants up, went to the refrigerator and came out with a sandwich.

"We only have a few minutes puto, here, eat this."

He ate quickly, then followed her back to the play-room.

12