Casino Plot Ch. 13

Story Info
The Olympics begin.
12.5k words
4.57
10.8k
5

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The helicopter landed and everyone got out. The women looked around and found they were in what appeared to be a makeshift camp. In the middle of the camp Tony, Janice, and Dwight were waiting for them.

Janice did the talking. "Welcome ladies to your home for the next week. I know the ambience leaves something to be desired, but we only had a couple of weeks to put this together. Let me give you a tour."

"Over here are your rooms." Janice was pointing to a line of tents over to the side. "Each of you has your own tent, and they are fairly nice. Each one has a nice sized bed and plenty of storage space. You have lighting and even a small TV."

As she continued speaking, Janice was walking past their quarters. "Out here are the bathrooms. As you can see there are showers here as well. Over this way, "Janice continued to both speak and walk, "is the mess area. Three meals will be served each day, although today we will start with lunch. The food is actually quite good, the chef from the casino is cooking."

"Please understand, the only places on this island where you are allowed privacy is in this area and only in those places that have doors. You will notice the mess area, your tents, and the bathrooms have doors. The showers do not."

"The competition area is about a mile over that hill." Janice was pointing towards a small hill that was obviously due east, given where the sun was. "It is now a bit after 9 in the morning. You ladies have the next few hours to get settled. Lunch is served at noon and a car will be here to pick you up about 1:00. Be ready and be in uniform."

"Where are we?" Ruth couldn't help asking.

Janice started to answer, but Tony spoke up first.

"Ruth, you are on a small island my family owns. We've never really done anything with it, we just use it for fishing and camping and to get away."

"Everything you see here was just build in the last two weeks. Dwight here was nice enough to instruct my people in how to quickly create a military style camp. Although I am guessing that the facilities here are a bit nicer than standard military issue."

"So, as Janice said, take the next couple of hours to settle in. Then get something to eat and we will see you this afternoon." With that, Janice, Tony, and Dwight got into a car and drove off.

"What now?" Lee was the one asking. "What if we just left?"

"How would we do that, exactly?" Ruth asked with a sneer. "We're on an island, Colonel. Do you see a road leaving it? For that matter, which direction is the mainland? I don't know about you, but I haven't a clue where this island is."

Lee and others just stood there silently.

"Look we said we would do this, and we will. So let's do as she said and settle in. Personally, I'd like to unpack." Ruth started walking over to the closest tent as she finished talking. She opened the door, went inside, and didn't look back to see what any of the others were doing. She just didn't care."

Ruth had been pretty sure Janice was being sarcastic when she had said the tents were nice, but it turned out she was telling the truth. They were quite large, with a full-sized bed. There were dressers and night stands, and even a closet to hang clothes in. Sure enough, there even was a TV. Ruth did wonder what type of reception they got out in the middle of nowhere.

For the rest of the morning, the ladies unpacked. They hung up their clothes and stored their personal items. They would have loved to change out of their uniforms into something more comfortable, but that wasn't allowed.

At noon, they made their way to the mess tent. They had half expected Janice and the others to be there, but apparently they ate somewhere else. Inside the tent was one large table that easily sat five people.

When they sat down, a middle-aged Asian man made his way over to the table. He was carrying a tray of food and he served a plate to each woman. Ruth tried talking to him, but it quickly became obvious that he did not speak any English. Well, they certainly wouldn't be getting any information from him.

The other thing Janice had told the truth about was the food. This was hardly military rations. Lunch consisted of beef in some type of aromatic wine sauce with mashed potatoes. There were also some mixed roasted vegetables that smelled delightfully of garlic. Ruth had expected to be too nervous to eat, but the aroma quickly changed her mind.

After lunch, reality set in. It was already a quarter to one. The only thing the girls could think about was what was coming. So, they just sat at the table waiting for their ride.

Right on time, a car pulled into camp. Actually, it was a limo. The five women easily fit inside and the car took off east.

They hadn't been able to see it earlier when they were looking into the sun, but there was a road going over the hill. It was just made of gravel, but the car went over it without any trouble. In less than 5 minutes the car stopped again.

When they got out of the car, the women found themselves in the middle of a clearing. It was square, and it was surrounded by bleachers. Nothing fancy, they looked more like the kind of seats you might see at a high school football game. There were four sets of seats, one on each side, with large open spaces at the corners. The car had obviously driven through one of those spaces.

In the center of the area stood a large platform stage. On top of the platform, Janice was waiting for them and waving them over.

As she walked through the area, Ruth took a closer look. The square was probably 50 yards or so on a side, and the bleachers were quite large. Each set probably sat at least 1000 people, probably considerably more. Aside from that, the area was totally empty. Ruth was surprised by that. Given what they had been through before, she had been expecting all sorts of unpleasant gadgets.

When they reached the stage, the women could see a set of stairs inset into the platform. They made their way up, and found the stage was also pretty bare. There were a few seats, and a couple of metal bars set at about waist height. Ruth figured a woman could easily be bent over one of those bars. A closer look revealed the bars to be set into some type of round platform. It was barely raised off the stage, but it appeared that it could spin.

"Good afternoon ladies, welcome to our little arena. I'm sorry we couldn't arrange anything fancier, but we only had a couple of weeks. Now let me explain how this will work."

"These Olympics, as we are calling them, will consist of 7 events and a finale. Each day, starting tomorrow, there will be 2 events. One in the morning and one in the afternoon. As you can see, given the limited amount of time we had, there are no lights here. So, we have to finish up before dark."

"Friday, the last regular event will be in the morning with the finale that afternoon. Each morning's event will start at 9:30, with the afternoon event beginning at 2:30."

"The winner of each event gets 10 points. Second place gets 5 points, 3rd place 2 points, and 4th place gets nothing but the joy of competing."

"The finale will be an amazing obstacle course. I'm sure you ladies can only imagine what we will have set up. The winner of the finale is the winner of the Olympics."

"So, now I'm sure you're wondering why do I need points in the other events if all I have to do is win the finale? Well, my dears, the number of points you have going into the finale is the number of seconds that will be deducted from your time. I assure you, a 20 or 30 point advantage going into that event will be huge."

"Now, I'm sure you've all noticed that there is no equipment set up in the arena today. That is because the events do not start until tomorrow. Rest assured, we have allowed enough time between events for the necessary equipment to be assembled and in place."

"Today, however, is not for competition. In any Olympics there are opening and closing ceremonies. Today is the opening ceremonies. We have gone out of our way to design an opening ceremony that we are sure our guests will love. You ladies, maybe not so much, but nothing's perfect."

"Saturday, will be the closing ceremony. As you have all been told, the three losers of this Olympics will be the entertainment at a special party. Well, that party will be part of the closing ceremonies. In this case I can be pretty sure that 2 of you will actually enjoy that part. The other 3, well it depends on how much you like entertaining."

"Anyway, it's about a quarter to two now. Our opening ceremonies will start in about 15 minutes. So ladies, for now I'd like each of you to take a seat while we let our guests into the arena. It may take a little while to get everyone seated, so please be patient. I know you can't wait for this to get started."

Janice left the stage at that point. The others could hear her laughing as she went. The women looked at each other and then did as they were told. They each sat down in one of the chairs and waited for whatever came next.

The five women just sat there. They occasionally looked around at one another. None of them could think of anything to say, so they were all just silent. After a few minutes, people began filing in between the bleachers and made their way up to their seats. More and more people were coming in, and Ruth didn't think there would be an empty seat in the place.

As Janice had expected, it took some time to get everyone in and seated. By the time people stopped coming in, and Janice started walking towards the stage, it was well after 2:15. Ruth could see that she had been right. Every seat was filled.

Meanwhile, Janice made her way up the stairs to the stage. She had a wireless microphone with her. Janice went to the center of the stage and addressed the crowd.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Welcome to our 1st, and quite possibly last, FABULOUS OLYMPICS!!!!" We have 4 lovely ladies from the military who are going to compete this week. We also have a special guest hostess who will describe and demonstrate each event for you."

"Now our competition area is quite large as you can see. We've tried to arrange it so every seat has a great view. But if something is happening that you can't see as well as you would like, please look at the top of the bleachers across from you. We have multiple TV cameras which we will use during the competition. On the tops of each set of bleachers we have several large screen monitors. They will constantly provide a close-up view of all the action. So let me introduce our cameramen."

With that, 6 young men carrying large, professional TV cameras made their way out on stage. One of them pointed his camera at Janice, and a huge image of her was immediately being shown around the arena. As people watched, the cameraman adjusted his lens and the screen homed in on a large closeup of Janice's face.

"As you can see, we will make sure everyone has a great view of everything going on. Thank you, gentlemen." With that, the cameramen took up posts around the arena and the audience gave them a polite round of applause.

"And now let me introduce you to our guest hostess for the evening. Now normally military personnel are required to give name, rank, and serial number. But I doubt any of you are interested in serial numbers." There was a little laughter at that, and Janice waited for it to die down.

"So instead, our contestants introduce themselves with their names, ranks, and measurement. Oh and ladies, please include cup sizes with those stats." Once again, Janice had to pause a bit for the laughter.

"As you can see our ladies have dressed well for the occasion. Don't they look sharp in their crisp, dress uniforms. A round of applause please for our participants. Ladies if you will please stand."

The 5 women stood up and the crowd gave them a nice round of applause.

"Now, as I said, we will start with our lovely guest hostess. Miss Kwan, if you would introduce yourself please." And with that, Janice held the mic up in front of Lee.

"I am Colonel Lee Kwan. 38D - 26 - 34"

"Thank you, Colonel Kwan. We all know how happy you are to help host this event."

Lee was thinking that she probably couldn't be any more unhappy. She just hated that everyone knew who she was and or course she just loved telling everyone her measurements.

"And now ladies and gentlemen our contestants. Let's start with one of our matching blondes." Janice held the mic up to the first of the twins.

"I'm Gitte Krieger, Master Sergeant. I'm 40D - 28 - 44."

"And you ma'am?" Janice asked, holding the mic up to the other twin.

"I'm Gertie Krieger, Master Sergeant. Also 40D - 28 - 44."

"And now folks, we move to this woman who has more curves than a mountain road. Please introduce yourself."

"I'm Colonel Sue Lynn Fairchild. 46F - 30 - 50"

Sue Lynn hadn't been sure she'd be able to speak. She'd found that introduction so humiliating and having to admit her 50" ass was so embarrassing. But she managed to get through it.

"And Ladies and Gentlemen our final contestant. You might say she's our star contestant. If you please, ma'am."

"Ruth Simpson, ma'am, Brigadier General. My measurements are 42DD - 28 - 38."

"Thank you ladies for those introductions." A short round of applause showed the audiences appreciation as well.

"But now it's time to get them out of those uniforms. Ladies, let's start with slipping those shoes off please."

Even though they knew they'd be stripped at some points, the women couldn't help reacting at that statement. They all stared at Janice for a moment. But then they quickly resigned themselves to the situation. A moment later, all five women were slipping out of their dress shoes.

"And now ladies, let's get our first look at those great chests. Unbutton and remove your blouses please. Fold them nicely and then hand them to Miss Davis over there."

Sure enough, Connie Davis was standing at the edge of the stage.

Ruth and the others had no way out. Slowly, each woman unbuttoned her dress uniform blouse. As each one finished she looked around. It seemed no one wanted to be the first to expose her bra-clad tits. Finally, Ruth decided it was time to get over with it. She pulled her blouse open and removed it. A few seconds later, each woman had her blouse off and was walking it over to Connie.

"Folks, aren't those some great tits?" The applause definitely indicated the audiences' agreement with that.

"Ok, now ladies, let's repeat that procedure with the slacks shall we? Feel free to use your seats if you need."

The five army women sat down and began removing their dress slacks. As each one had her pants off, she would fold them and stand up. The most humiliating part of the whole process was to have to walk over to Connie in nothing but bra, panties, and pantyhose, and hand over her pants.

When each lady had completed that process, Janice continued. "And now ladies, let's finish this part with the pantyhose if you please."

You could hear the sighs from the women as they sadly continued undressing. Each lady sat down and began pulling off her nylons. Then once again, she would make the trek over to Connie to deliver the removed garment. After a couple of minutes, each woman was standing back at her spot in nothing but her underwear.

"Isn't that a lovely sight, ladies and gentlemen. Ladies, take a spin if you please."

The women did as asked, so that everyone could get a nice look at their whole bodies.

"Yes folks, the only thing better than a lady in uniform, is a lady out of uniform." Janice had to wait until the chuckles died down after that one.

"Now ladies, we're going to do some precision work. Everyone face this way."

Janice was pointing to the bleachers facing the chairs. "Ok ladies, now unhook those bras, but hold them up."

The women unhooked their brassieres and kept their hands across their chests to hold them up.

"Now ladies, arms out of those straps."

Sure enough, the women pulled their arms out of their bra straps. The only thing holding those things on were their hands.

The five women were trembling. They knew what was coming next. Sure enough. "Now ladies, let them fall."

None of the women needed to be told what was to fall. Unhappily, the lifted their hands and let their bras fall to the ground.

"Now ladies, lift those big boobs up and let everyone have a good look."

Once again, the army gals did as Janice directed. Each woman put her hands under her tits. The she lifted them up so that her nipples were pointing at the audience.

"Very nice ladies. But we need to give each group a look. I need you to turn and face each set of stands. And keep holding those things up for everybody."

The women all went around the stage and made sure that everyone in the audience in any section got a good look at their tits. Then they went back to their spots.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you took a good look at those tits. These ladies are going to be competing with those, along with other parts. And speaking of other parts, lets see what else these ladies are going to compete with. Ladies, let's see your most important assets. DROP THOSE PANTIES!"

The crowd cheered at that last announcement. Ruth and the others weren't nearly as overjoyed. But it wasn't like they didn't know it was coming. Each woman grabbed the waistband of her panties and pushed them down. When they had stepped out of their lowered panties, each woman was standing in front of the audience totally naked.

The miserable women desperately wanted to at least use their hands to cover themselves, but they knew that wasn't allowed. So each one just stood with her hands at her side, with her face turning bright red.

"Ok ladies, pick up your underwear and bring it over here. Then walk around and give everyone a good look at those pussies. Oh, and show them your buttholes, too. After all, they need to see the equipment they will be wagering on."

Ruth and the other reached down and picked up their bras and panties. Each lady walked her lingerie over to Janice, and then made her way around the stage. The women spread their legs and pulled their lips apart so that each group could see the pussy. They also turned around and pulled their cheeks apart to show off the anus.

It was humiliating to show off their holes like that, but the women were more concerned about the wagering. Specifically, what games they would have to play with their openings that the crowds would be able to bet on. Each woman was imagining different possibilities as they made their way back to their spots. Then Janice's next announcement got their attention. OH GOD!!!

"Ladies and Gentlemen. As you could see as our contestants pranced around, those pussies are a bit, well.. furry. Now normally these women are very good about keeping those cunts nice and smooth, but for this event we actually asked them to grow a little hair on them."

"Now, why would we do that, you may ask. Well, I'm gonna tell you. Everyone, please take out your phone and bring up the special event app we had you all install. You will see that there is a special drawing available, with a price of $10. What that means is that there is a special prize that will be awarded in a few minutes, and the price to go for it is $10. And that prize, Ladies and Gentlemen, is an opportunity to shave one of these pussies.

"So, folks, obviously there will be 5 winners. Everyone who would like a chance, press the drawing button now. You will be charged $10 and get a chance to clip a cunt. And before you ask, yes you can put your fingers in the holes as you shave. The clock is starting now, folks, you have 1 MINUTE!! Who wants a chance to TRIM A TWAT!!??"

Janice put the mike down and looked around. People in all 4 sets of bleachers were busily working on their phones. Almost everyone in the stands entered the drawing. Ruth and her compatriots were actually shivering. They couldn't believe they were going to have to let a bunch of strangers shave their vaginas in just a few minutes.