Casino Plot Ch. 22

Story Info
An epic final event.
8.1k words
4.7
5.7k
0

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casino Plot Part 22

It was time to go, and given what Janice had said, the women were even more apprehensive than normal. They made their way to the cars and way too soon found themselves back at the stage.

Except that things were very different. Oh the stage was still there, but the stands had been moved well back from it. There was probably 100 feet between the first row of the audience and the stage.

Also, the stage itself was odd. The microphone stand and chair were still there, but so was something else. There was a row of poles with what looked like metal fish on top of them. The women had no idea what was going on.

As Ruth and her friends stood there trying to figure out what this last event was, Janice made her way to the stage.

"Folks, welcome to the last regular event of our Olympics. Before I explain this contest, let's have the lovely Lee Kwan welcome you with our anthem. Colonel Kwan, if you please."

Lee certainly didn't please, but she made her way over to the chair. She still hated being masturbated as an exhibition for everyone's enjoyment. Nothing was going to prevent it though, so she sat down and opened her legs.

Janice went through the normal selection routine, and a middle-aged woman was shortly headed to the stage. Lee groaned a little. Somehow being made to cum by a woman was even more degrading.

The lady soon had fingers on Lee's clit and up inside her cunt. She played away on the instrument, and it wasn't long before the colonel was bucking very nicely in her chair.

A few more strokes across Lee's clit got the desired result. Lee was jerking in her chair and screaming that she was cumming. The woman playing her pussy, shoved her fingers as far she could up that slit. She let the little Korean colonel fuck herself on them for as long as she wanted. She didn't pull her fingers out until Lee had completely come to rest.

When Lee had settled down, the woman who had just made her cum headed back to her seat. As she went by Lee, she wiped her dripping wet fingers in Colonel Kwan's hair. Lee almost cried at that. For some reason that seemed incredibly degrading.

Janice picked up the mic, and Lee wasn't given any more time to feel sorry for herself. Janice told her to get off the stage and stand in the area between her and the audience. Lee made her way over to the wide-open lane. She still had no clue what was coming.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as I mentioned this event will be epic. And speaking of epics, my favorite epic movie is Ben-Hur. I mean, let's face it people, that chariot race at the end is amazing."

"So, what if we could do a chariot race here? Right? Well there were some problems. I mean, you've all seen the movie, right?" Maybe not all of them had, but enough of the audience applauded to show they knew about it.

"Well, that scene is great, but it's way too dangerous. All those horses running and chariots falling. Besides, if we hurt a horse we'd have PETA on our backs, and who wants that?"

"So, we got to thinking. What if we had our chariot race using our four contestants. But the ladies will not be the drivers, no they will be the HORSES! Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the race we like to call BEND HER!!!"

The audience broke into wild applause at that, and Janice let them settle down before continuing.

"Our lovely hostess, Miss Kwan, is going to demonstrate how this will work. Gentlemen, if you please."

Janice waved over to a group of stagehands. Very quickly, two of them were walking out rolling an object between them. The thing looked for all the world like a classic Roman chariot.

As they brought the thing over to Lee, the colonel got a better look at it. It was definitely all metal, not wood like an old chariot. The thing had one axle with two wheels. It was open in the back, and that was obviously where the driver would step up into it. Coming out from the center of the front was a wooden beam.

The piece of wood coming out of the front of the thing was a solid 4X4. Near the end of the beam was a vertical round piece of metal. It was thick and about six inches long. A few feet past that, a crosspiece was stuck through beam. This piece was round and metal as well, and a foot or two of metal was sticking out from the beam on both sides.

Lee looked over the contraption and figured she was supposed to grab onto the crosspiece and hold onto it. How that was going to work she had no idea. That beam was going to be way too heavy for her to hold it up. If they were going to try and make the women pull on these things, holding that weight up, they would all collapse very quickly.

Fortunately for the crowd, and probably unfortunately for the five women, Janice had a solution to this issue.

"Now folks, four of you are going to get the opportunity to drive our chariots, so I need you to pay close attention to this demonstration. Our more modern chariots have several advanced features to ensure the safety of both driver and horse."

"First, each chariot has front wheel drive. So, let me install that here." With that, one of the stagehands brought something out to Janice that looked for all the world like a unicycle. It was a pole with a wheel on one end.

Janice lifted the front of the beam up and placed the wheel under it. Apparently, there was a hole in the underside of the beam that the front wheel popped into. When Janice let go, the beam actually slanted up. The chariot was attached to the back end, and the new wheel held up the other.

"Ok, we're now ready to begin the mounting procedure. Colonel Kwan, you can see the pole coming up out of the wood. Tell everyone where it goes, so they know how to attach the horses when it's their turn."

Lee had no problem figuring out where that went. She just didn't want it there. Of course it would end up there anyway. "Janice, the pole goes into the pussy."

"That's correct, Lee, so why don't you climb up and get it in there."

The little Asian did just that. She put one leg over the beam and then lowered herself down until the metal prod was totally inside her vagina. Then Lee just sat there to see what horrible thing came next.

"Ok folks, so now our horse is mounted. The next step is to put her into racing position. We do want our horses to be comfortable though, so this calls for some padding, gentlemen if you please."

Another stagehand came over with what looked like a long rubber pad. Janice took it and draped it across the beam. The pad went from just in front of Lee up to the crosspiece. This part really was just for comfort. Laying the women across that raw beam would be way to painful and could actually injure them.

"All right Lee, if you would please lay down on the pad and grab those handles, we will continue with the demo."

Lee did as she was told. She laid her body down on the pad and grabbed the round cross piece with both hands. The distance was big enough that the colonel's entire upper body was stretched down the beam. If it wasn't for the pole stuck up her snatch, Lee would have been relatively comfortable.

"Now we can't have our horse coming loose, so we need to make sure they stay attached." Janice had a very simple solution for this. She attached handcuffs to Lee's wrists. The other end hooked into rings that were screwed into the beam. With a metal rod stuck up her vagina and her hands attached to the handles, Lee was held thoroughly in place. She wouldn't be getting up any time soon.

As Lee adjusted to her position, she realized the front of the metal piece up her hole was slanted. The front of her pussy was resting on metal. Until it warmed up, the cold metal on her clit took a little getting used to.

"All right, everything seems good so far. Now the next feature this chariot has is rear brakes. No, these don't attach to the rear wheels, they go up the horse's rear. The brakes are installed in the tailpipe. But don't worry, as you all are aware by now, this particular breed of horse has well expanded tailpipes."

Lee heard what Janice said, but she couldn't see what she was doing. Laid out the way she was, she couldn't see behind her. But she had a feeling she was about to get something up her ass again.

Janice pulled a very large plug out of her pocket. It was shiny metal and round. It was narrow at both ends, widening out in the middle. At the very center, it was a good two inches in diameter. At one end there was a small ring, the other end was smooth.

As she walked over to where Lee was bent over the beam, Janice stopped just before she reached Lee's butt. Coming out of the beam was a small wire. Janice twisted the end of that wire onto the ringed end of the plug. The wire had enough slack for Janice to pull it out a bit.

With the plug wired correctly, Janice placed the smooth end up against the little circle of Lee's anus. When she saw the tip go through the hole, Janice knew she had it lined up just right. With the plug positioned correctly, Janice gave it a good push and shoved it right through. Lee let out a snort as that entire plug went through her asshole up into her insides.

"All right, now that the brakes are installed, we need to hook up the steering mechanism. Now as you all know, horses are normally attached to reins with bits in their mouths. However, pulling on these horse mouths to make them turn sounds dangerous. So, we had to come up with something else."

Janice made her way back to the chariot and pulled out what looked like two leather cables. Each one had some type of smooth clamp on the end. "Folks, fortunately all of our steeds have really big tits. And let's face it, where the tits go the rest of the horse will follow."

The two cables were quite long, and Janice had no problem pulling them out to where Lee's big boobs were hanging down, one on each side of the beam. Janice quickly reached down and attached one clamp to each of Lee's nipples. The steering mechanism was now attached.

"All right, now that it's attached, let's tighten it up." Janice climbed into the chariot and began winding the crank that held the reins. She tightened them up until there was no slack, and Lee's boobs were just barely being pulled.

"Good, I think we have everything hooked up. So now, let me show you the controls inside our chariots." A man with a camera walked over to Janice and pointed his camera inside the chariot. The controls were easily seen on the screen and Janice continued her explanation.

"Can everyone see? Good. Now there are four controls you need to be aware of. First is the ignition. It turns on all the other controls. That is the toggle switch here." Janice was pointing to a large switch that was currently in the down position.

"Next is the electric starter. Our chariots are incredibly engineered. They have bearings which allow the wheels to turn with almost no effort. Once they are in motion, it takes very little energy to keep them moving."

"That said, they still need to get into motion. Between the weight of the driver and the chariot itself, we felt the horses might need a little assistance with the start. After all, a slow prolonged start might stretch out critical equipment with that stabilizing pole being where it is."

Janice waited for the laughter to die down before she continued. "So the starter is right here."

Where Janice was pointing was where two obvious hand holds were for the driver. They were vertical poles with rubber hand grips. At the top of the right one was a button. It was this button that Janice was indicating as the starter.

"Next we have the brakes. Those are controlled by this button." Janice was now indicating the button at the top of the left handgrip.

"Pressing this button like so will activate the brakes." Janice grabbed the handhold and put her thumb up on the button. She pressed it down several times so the crowd could see.

"If you are wondering why nothing happened, it's because I haven't turned the controls on yet. But don't worry, I assure you they work. As you will see in just a minute."

"The final control is the throttle. It speeds up our horses at critical moments. Obviously, your steeds cannot run full out for the entire race so use your throttle judiciously. The throttle is right here."

Janice reached down for a handle that was between the two hand grips. The handle was horizontal and slid forward and back.

"The throttle is off when it is pulled all the way back. The further forward you push it, the faster your horse goes. If you let go of it, it springs back to the off position. Remember, your accelerator only has limited power, so use it wisely."

"I think that's about it, so let's take Lee out for a practice lap and you can all see how this works. Trust me, it really is very simple."

"First, we turn on the controls." With that, Janice flipped up the toggle switch and small blue lights came on along the edges of the chariot.

"Good, we have power. Now since the starter only works once, we will have to have help moving into position. So, if I could please get a couple of men to move us to the starting line."

Sure enough, two large assistants came over to where Lee was fastened. Each one grabbed one of the handles and began pulling. The chariot moved up til it was right in front of the center of the audience. As Lee looked down, she could see a big white painted stripe in the dirt.

"All right, now we are lined up on the starting line. Folks, the actual race will be 7 laps, but we are just going to do one to show how this works."

"So, the controls are active, and we are ready to go. Now, when the starter gun goes off, our driver will press the starter buttons like this." Janice put her thumb over the top of the right-hand grip. That thumb came down and pressed the button hard. A moment later, Lee let out an absolute screech and took off running.

Lee was halfway through the first turn before she even realized she was running. Something had happened to her clit and she had taken off. She was completely through the turn and running along the second side when she slowed down to catch her breath.

"Folks, as you can see the starter has real take-off power. Now steering is also important. If you want to pull to the inside, pull left like this."

Janice pulled the reins to the left, and Lee followed the tug on her tits. She drifted left as she ran.

"And to pull outside, go right like this."

Now Lee's tits were being pulled to the right. She drifted to the right to keep her boobs under her.

"As I said, where the tits go, the horse follows." That got a laugh, and Lee made her way through the second turn.

"Now, as I said you do have an accelerator, but it has limited time. Also, you don't want to wear your horse out too early. But let's pick the pace up just a bit."

Janice pushed the handle of the throttle forward. As she did, Lee's eyes opened wide and she began running faster and faster. She was about halfway through the back stretch when Janice released the throttle.

Something was going on in her pussy. Lee didn't know what it was, but it stung. She started running faster and faster. Finally, whatever it was stopped, and Lee dropped back down to a slower pace.

The colonel pulled her chariot through the back straightway and into the third turn. She was through the turn before Janice started talking again.

"Ok, now I hope you drivers will have saved some power for the last stretch. You'll want to be able to pick up speed for the final run."

Lee finished the last full straightaway, and was into the final turn. Janice pushed the throttle hard forward and held it there.

Janice's mount took off. Lee was galloping for the finish. The horse was panting hard, but she was driving. The chariot crossed the finish line with Lee at a full run.

"And finally, when you are done, you can hit the brakes. We don't want to wear our horses out unnecessarily, and this will also put them into a nice parade prance after the race."

Janice put her thumb on top of the left pole and pushed the button there. Lee came to an immediate stop. Then she pulled the entire front of her body up into the air; beam, wheel and all.

The colonel shrieked and began hopping on both legs. It did look for all the world like a prancing horse. Lee hopped for a good twenty feet before she crashed back down and just lay there panting.

Colonel Kwan was still gasping for air as Janice made her way out of the chariot and went over to unhook her. Lee barely whimpered when the plug was pull out of her asshole. Janice uncuffed her hands, and Lee just rolled off the beam into the dirt. She didn't even notice the pole coming out of her cunt.

It took Lee a couple of minutes to catch her breath. When she was able to, the colonel stumbled to her feet and managed to walk away. As she passed by the other four women, they tried to ask her what had happened. But she was in no condition to talk.

Ruth and the others were horrified. They had no idea what those controls had done to Lee, but she looked completely whipped. And now they were being called over to the starting line.

While Ruth and her friends made their way over to where Janice was standing, Janice began explaining the rest of the event to the crowd.

"Folks, I know all of you would love to race a chariot, but there are serious risks here. I mean these chariots can reach a blistering 6 miles an hour for a few seconds."

There was some laughter at that, but Janice continued speaking. "That said, though, a driver could fall. Also, there is a chance that chariots could collide, and someone could get hurt. So we will not allow any people with balance issues, or difficult standing, to race."

"Now, if you want to drive a chariot, you may enter the lottery for drivers on your phone now. There will be four drivers selected, and the price for an entry is $100. Yes, this is by far the most expensive drawing we've had, but it's also the most rewarding. Not only do all four winners get to drive chariots, but the winner of the race gets a $1000 prize and a free admission to the closing ceremonies party."

The lottery was opened, and it certainly looked like a great many people in the audience were entering. When it was over, two young men and two young women were making their way to the track.

"One last thing before we get started. We do not want any collisions or accidents in this race. If any driver causes a collision, that driver will be disqualified. You will also be sent home immediately with no refund of any type. So please be careful to not do anything that would risk injury to yourself, another driver, or any of our horses."

"Now, that that's out of the way, let's get the chariots out here and get our horses hitched up." Janice waved to the side, and four stagehands were wheeling out four more chariots.

"Ok drivers, get your horses hooked up and we can get on with the race."

Each stagehand helped the drivers get the front wheel installed before they left. After that, the four horses were called over. Ruth, Sue, and the Kriegers each straddled one of the beams. There was a lot of moaning and groaning as they all settled down, and one of those poles was pushed up into each of their pussies.

When the four ladies were all mounted onto their poles, they were stretched forward and handcuffed to the crossbar handles. With their vaginas already uncomfortably full, they all knew there was no turning back now.

The moaning continued as plugs were pushed up each anus and clamps were attached to all those tits. Of course while all this setup was going on, Janice had continued talking to the audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen, like any good horse race, we do allow betting here. We had considered creating complicated odds, but in the end we decided to keep it simple. So, you may bet whatever amount you like up to $100,000. If your horse wins, it will pay 3 to 1. You have ten minutes to place your bets, starting now."