Cassie

Story Info
A few days holiday with my cousin will help ease my stress.
6.1k words
4.5
73.3k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
931 Followers

I hadn't seen or even phoned Cassie for ages. Cramming for the grades I needed to get my first choice of course at university took dedication, graft and time. I tucked myself in my room, living on cheese and sardine sandwiches, quarter pounders with a heap of fried onions and gallons of hot sweet tea, supplied by mom at regular intervals. I growled if anyone came near, even my sweet big sister - a beautiful blonde with hair down past her shoulders and the best cleavage in town.

Then came summer, the long wait for my grades, A*, A*, A, B. Chewed up with my need to pursue my chosen vocation, the rest of that summer was spent in preparation to begin my new studies at Lythton University. Books were my friends and the town library provided extra study material online. I'd left it until early September before I was in any mood to take a break. Then, of course, I needed cash ... cash which other guys had earned from summer jobs; cash which I didn't have.

The beginning of September was cool, which dulled my interest to travel anywhere. Out of the blue Cassie rang me, more to catch up on stuff and wish me well in my studies. As I said at the top, I hadn't seen Cassie for ages. There were many times we'd spent hours together as kids. My aunt used to regularly invite me over for a week or three during the school summer break. This was good for Abi, now 21 and my big sister by 2½ years, for it meant a break from the endless teasing and pranks I used to play. It was good for mom for she not only had to be peacemaker but feed me too. It was good for me, because Cassie was my age not an older sister and, above all, a best friend. I really enjoyed the countryside and just being with Cassie.

That was several years ago and sure we stayed best friends as cousins should do, but as we grew older the fortnights became weeks, became weekends and finally became the odd visit now and then when mom went to see her sister-in-law, my aunt. Of course I had school then 6th form college. I had other friends, the occasional girlfriend, rugby, swimming and numerous hobbies which mostly lasted for, on average, 3 to 4 weeks - which just about summed up my girlfriends too. Mom called them fads and fancies, I just dabbled and poked. I tried to learn guitar, to play chess, skateboard, ice skate and many other things. The swimming and rugby stuck. The other interests, like my girlfriends, came and went.

Mom took the call and shouted to me to take the call on the upstairs extension.

"Hi, Tony, it's Cassie."

It took me a moment to recognise Cassie's voice.

"Oh hi, Cassie, how's it going? We haven't spoken for ages."

"Great. How about you?"

"To be honest, I'm in need of a break. I've been cramming far too long and my head's all screwed up. I need a break but I've no cash."

"You know, Tony, I was thinking the same. I'm bored, I broke up with the jerk I used to call my boyfriend and I've not much cash either. I thought I'd ring you, catch up with what's going on."

"So how do we fix that? Any ideas then Cassie?"

"Well you could come over for a few days, like you used to do. I'm sure mom and dad could put you up in the spare bedroom."

Going away on holiday with my own mom and dad had kinda stopped completely. Abi had been in that mind too, a couple of weeks without mom and dad complaining about every damn thing was fantastic. At first it was fantastic. Then when favourite clothes got dirty, well they'd last another day or two. Pans and dishes stacked up, meals were burger and chips, pizzas, cheese on toast ... you get the gist. I guess that's when Abi and I stopped the teasing, petty arguments, blaming each other over trivial things. We learned to work together.

Once I'd stopped pranking Abi I started to actually enjoy having her around. Sure, the dishes stacked up, sure we still ran out of favourite clothes. But Abi could cook, knew how the washing machine worked, was someone who I could talk to and, most of all, Abi enjoyed those low cut sweaters and opened shirt buttons when my mates came around, even serving us cold drinks while we played video games, bending to carefully place the glasses on the low coffee table. Abi became the tease and entertainer.

As the time we were left to survive came to an end, Abi was the one who insisted everything was clean and tidy. Sometimes we finished literally minutes before our parents returned.

I'd already learned during summer stays with Cassie just how much we were growing up, we were changing, that girls tasted good once you learned how to kiss properly. And nobody really minded if you went skinny dipping in the lake occasionally.

It had started as just a dare. The small lake was ideal for a swim and to cool off during the few really hot days of the British summer. It was too tempting to resist when no-one was around and Cassie told me she had been there a number of times on her own. Who would know she was as naked as in the bath tub when there was no one to see? I guess I was nervous at first, even embarrassed, but I soon came to enjoy the freedom of swimming without restricting swim shorts.

I smiled to myself as our phone conversation continued.

"I'd like that Cassie. Perhaps we could do some walks, even camp out in a tent in one of your dad's fields." I suddenly remembered one time we'd set the tent up in a field recently vacated by some of his cows. There were cow pats everywhere. I just got used to the smell, it was part and parcel of country life.

"Tell you what, Tony, I'll speak with mom later and ring you back." Then we talked for ages, memories flooded back. Eventually Cassie hung up. I just couldn't wait for her phoning back.

When I stopped to think about it, it had been quite some while since Cassie and I had spent some time together alone, I guess as much as 3 years since we'd had some quality time together. She, like me, studied hard at school. She, like me, valued a good friend more than a casual relationship with the opposite sex. About an hour later my mobile rang.

"Mom says fine," said Cassie, "When do you want to come over?"

"As soon as you like."

"Tomorrow OK? "

"Sure, I'll tell mom."

Cassie rang back later to say all was well ... my aunt said I could stay as long as I wanted, a few days in fresh country air would be good for me. I packed all I would need and the following day I was on the bus to my uncle's farm.

"I told you to give Tony a ring," aunt Sarah had told Cassie. "You've been wandering like a lost soul for the last few weeks. At least you've got someone who likes being on the farm and going for walks. And if you get bored you can both help dad on the farm."

*****

Aunt Sarah was waiting near the bus stop on the main route at the very edge of their nearest town, ready to drive me the three miles into the countryside and 100 yards up the rutted farm track. Cassie of course was with her which gave a short time for us two to chat. Lunch was a salad with home cooked ham followed by home made cake. Like many farmers wives, aunt Sarah was an excellent cook.

Although September had started cool, the temperature was starting to gradually rise. By the time lunch was over and I'd chatted a while with aunt Sarah, Cassie and I decided to take a walk out.

"I'm glad you've come," said Cassie, "I haven't gone for a walk for ages. My last boyfriend didn't really like being out here and I much prefer having someone to walk with."

Cassie seemed to instinctively know what paths to take. I remember when I was much younger aunt Sarah went with us, just in case I got parted from Cassie and got lost. After a couple of years the escorting stopped. I'd a pretty good idea of a few landmarks to check if we separated, and I knew most of the wider paths back to the farm house.

"Let's walk through the woodland," suggested Cassie.

"Fine by me," I answered. We'd been through before, several times. It wasn't on uncle's land, but there was a little-used public right of way through much of it. In any case Cassie knew most of the local people.

Through lunch and as we walked, I couldn't help but notice how Cassie had changed. At 15 Cassie was wearing dental braces, was a little overweight (aunt Sarah, I told you, was a good cook), and had a bit of problem with teenage acne. Now 3 years later she was a young woman. Some fat had moved from belly to butt, leaving her slimmer but not skinny and with an amply curved rump. The dental ironwork had worked perfectly. Shiny white teeth, arranged perfectly, gave her a smile that many women would envy. Her breasts had filled a little and matured to those of a young woman, the thin fabric of her tee-shirt clinging excellently to those delightfully firm orbs. They were not large though - some might even call them small, nowhere near Abi's, but I was never going to complain. Cassie was damn near perfect.

"We turn here," she said, pointing to a narrower track. The trees were denser now and the smells of wild garlic and patches of stinging nettles filled our nostrils.

"Sshhh!" Cassie put a finger to her mouth. "If we're quiet we may see a rabbit, or a shy bird. Listen out."

"OK," I whispered back. Cassie lagged a little, keeping her eyes peeled.

"Look," she whispered again, putting her hands to my waist to stop me. She stood close, behind me, so close her breasts were pressing against my back.

Turning my head gently, she pointed. "There," her lips to my ear, her voice as low as she could possibly manage, "A red squirrel."

I knew how rare they were in England, the more aggressive grey squirrels competing for and stealing food from their red cousins.

"Wow" was all I could say.

Cassie still held my waist, as if she were afraid I would move and scare the shy creature. Her breasts, amazingly firm, now pressed tightly against me. Her breath, from her open mouth, blew gently against my neck. The light fragrance of, what, her perfume? Her hair? Her body spray? I didn't know. Whatever it was, it was pleasing to my nose against the pungent smell of wild garlic.

I suddenly realised my body was reacting. Stupid really, as I'd known Cassie since I was tiny. There had never been any hint of arousal when we were younger, even when swimming in the lake; curiosity, yes, but never anything sexual. We stood, silent, for several minutes before the shy animal quickly climbed a tree and out of our sight.

I had been surprised at my body's unintentional reaction. Surprised but pleased.

I started to walk on a little faster but Cassie slowed me.

"What's the rush?" she said. "We have all afternoon."

She took my hand to encourage me to walk at her pace. Her hand was warm and soft. I felt an involuntary shiver pass through me. My arousal continued, my embarrassing but noticeable bulge hard to miss.

I'd had learned, gradually at first then suddenly faster than ever, that this natural male biological mystery had a mind of its own. When I peed it was little more than an average sized water pipe. In the showers at school and college I never had any reason to be ashamed of its size. No more, no less than adequate, neither the smallest nor by any means the longest of my peers. It was average.

But at certain times, encouraged by unsought mental stimulation, it was like Topsy; it just grew and grew, swelling and increasing in girth, longer and thicker. OK, occasionally I admit I encouraged it to do that, in bed at night, recalling memories of a particular girl, or of a friend's mom who happened to have forgotten she'd left her bikini top off before snoozing, sat on the recliner on the patio, taking in some rare English summer sun. It was amusing to see the youthful strength of my erection able to tent the bedsheets and the sheer blissful relaxation when my own finger manipulations coaxed it into releasing its load.

Sometimes, and this was the oddest of all, it awoke me, mid-dream, firing that sacred, sticky, gooey fluid into my boxers at some absurd hour during the night. With it came a delightful mix of euphoria and guilt. Mom never ever made any comment though when my stained boxers went into the laundry. She most likely assumed I was growing up and everything functioned as it should.

It wasn't until the path widened again that Cassie was able to walk by my side easily. I saw her glance down. She said nothing. Instead she interlocked our fingers in the way young lovers do. We slowed even more, watching carefully for any signs of forest life. It was so silent, so peaceful, only the noise of the occasional snapping of a dried twig to break the silence. I drew in breaths of the scented but clean woodland air. I felt relaxed but alive. My senses seemed hyper alert, savouring the woodland blend of smells, hearing every sound made by nearby creatures, enjoying the intimate touch of our intertwined fingers.

"Branch right, here." said Cassie, suddenly, pointing to another narrow path. "Let's see what we can find."

The narrow path made it awkward to walk hand in hand, but as Cassie slipped her arm around my waist we found we could.

"Can't you take a hint?" she asked, after we'd walked a dozen steps further.

Her hand moved to my butt. I did likewise. "Is that better?"

Cassie nodded. "You guys are so slow at times. And you, Tony, are even slower. Don't tell me you're still so shy."

I didn't answer.

She glanced again at my bulge, which had been reducing in size but became full again as soon as my hand rested on her delightfully curved rump. Cassie was wearing a short, loose fitting skirt and the thinness of the fabric meant I could easily feel the smoothness of her butt underneath. This only served to fuel my arousal. I may well have been shy but that didn't mean the autoboost function in my brain was defective. Smooth butt flesh, as many guys have witnessed, automatically adds length and girth to the male reproductive equipment. In an 18 year old virile male, shy or not, this reflex is nigh impossible to override.

We walked on slowly, Cassie occasionally stopping to point out some animal or bird. It had been barely an hour since we'd left the house. I was content to let time pass slower and slower; I hadn't been this relaxed for a long time. Cassie pulled me over to the trunk of an older, larger tree, turned me round and gently pushed me back against the tree.

Leaning against me Cassie said, "I taught you how to kiss, let's see how well you remember."

With that she kissed me lightly with closed lips, then more firmly so I was well aware of their touch, their softness, their moistness, with just a hint of either lipstick or sun protection-come-moistener, perhaps aloe vera. Little by little her jaw relaxed, allowing her mouth to open and lips gently part. As she did so her crotch rubbed against mine. Without allowing her to make any hint or suggestion, I again put my hands on her butt. This simple mound of flesh, fat and 'gluteus maximus' felt good to touch. I pulled her to me, increasing the pressure where our bodies met. Her pussy was now tight against my swelling. I dared myself to slowly raise her skirt. My hands touched bare flesh briefly before Cassie reached around, moved my hands away and pulled her skirt back down.

"No, Tony. Don't."

Then, amazingly it was as before. I had been chastised. The matter had ended.

Almost automatically, without even thinking, our mouths opened wider. We were both getting more and more aroused when Cassie pulled back a little.

"Wait," she said, almost apologetically, "Not just yet."

I was puzzled. Cassie was running hot then cold. Did she feel guilty? Unsure? Confused?

Finally she broke the silence. "That was some kiss", she said, smiling. "You've been practising."

"Ssshh!" I put my finger to my lips, and quickly returned my hands to where they had been. Cassie didn't need to say any more. They say actions speak louder than words. I began to move my hips, pulling her butt even tighter to me as we kissed deeply again.

Suddenly Cassie broke the kiss. "No, Tony. Not so fast."

I eased off pushing my cock against her pussy and we were soon totally engrossed in a deep, loving kiss. I was, what, 14 when Cassie first kissed me fully, like now, an open mouthed kiss which I will never forget. At that time I'd been very nervous and far from relaxed. That's all it ever was, a nervous but welcome kiss, my nervousness preventing an erection.

I'd kissed many girls since then. I was aware now that my penis had swollen greatly, engorged with blood as nature had specified and through the thin fabric of my summer pants it would be very visible. Except that, at the moment, it wasn't visible, near to but not pressing against the equivalent part of Cassie's body. Then suddenly I could feel her hips oh so gently pressing against me again, moving, rotating, as if she was trying to override her own objections and so bring herself the same arousal. Even within the kiss there was a little murmur of approval. Then after a while she pulled away again.

I was frustrated, I didn't know what teasing game Cassie was playing.

"Come on, I think that's enough for one day. Let's walk some more," said Cassie, pulling at my hand.

At first I was annoyed, but Cassie was my friend and my cousin, not my girlfriend or lover. What I'd felt, and I'm sure she felt too, was good. It was a pity that it ended.

Cassie glanced down, much to my embarrassment. The outline of my fully hardened penis was plain to see.

She smiled. "Wow."

As we walked I began to feel quite hot. Cassie too was sweating, even though we were walking at a slow pace. We were now hand in hand again, fingers interlocked. I could see a brightness appear, the edge of the forest. We were soon in a field again but with no sign of a pathway. The grass had grown back from the hay cut in June, possibly once more and it was 3 or 4 inches high.

"This is one of dad's fields," said Cassie. "Sometimes he has cows in here. Do you remember when we camped and the cow pats?"

I laughed. "Certainly do."

The afternoon was warming more. Cassie wiped sweat from her brow. "Fancy a swim?" she asked, a cheeky grin on her face.

"But we've no swimwear." My reply sounded blunt.

"That never stopped us before. Remember?"

I turned to face Cassie. "That was several years ago."

"So what?"

For the first time, I was aware of Cassie's nipples poking out from under her tee-shirt. I wondered if it was from the kiss, the anticipation of the swim or simply walking along, totally relaxed hand in hand with a very good friend; her cousin. Cassie caught me off guard.

"A boy's eyes can't lie," she told me. It was very obvious where I was looking.

"Well?" she waited for my answer.

"Why not?" I said at last. "Sounds good."

"Race you," Cassie challenged. It was a sound I'd heard before, many times.

I thought I was fit, and even if I wasn't I should have won. I didn't. Cassie was far more used to the fields although I'd swear I'd win if we were on a running track. Cassie, without any hint of embarrassment had started peeling off her tee-shirt. It wasn't until she'd removed a pale green thong and we were totally naked that she challenged me.

"Well, cousin. You were mentally undressing me before. Here, take a look."

"That's not fair and you know it," I retorted. "What about my bulge? You snuck more than a glance."

"So, we're even. Last one to the far bank has to pose."

She was off, diving in without regard to the temperature of the water. I quickly followed, my regular swimming paying dividends. I hoisted myself out of the water just as Cassie took the last stroke. Just seeing her there, water dripping, hair soaking wet caused me to get a gentle swell.

"OK, pose!"

"OK, OK. Don't pee yourself," her breathing heavy from the exertion of swimming.

grumpyg
grumpyg
931 Followers
12