Cassie Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassie and Tim make up and explore a nude beach.
16.4k words
4.47
97.6k
68

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers

I had just discovered that my kid sister schemed to get me to have sex with her because she wanted to have my baby. She had been charting her ovulation for the past several months, and knew that she was fertile this particular weekend, so she got me back to her apartment for sex. After discovering her plan, I confronted Cassie in the kitchen, where she was preparing dinner. Cassie, still nude, slowly walked over to me and placed her hands on my shoulders.



"You remember a few minutes ago when you asked what I was wondering?" She asked.



"Yes, but what does that have to do with this?"



"I was wondering what our baby is going to look like."



"Our baby? Christ, Cassie, we can't fucking have a fucking baby!"



"If that test strip is right, then we're going to; and I hope its a boy and looks just like you. Now, sit down and enjoy your lasagna, you're going to be eating more of it in the future when we're living together; and after dinner, were fucking again just to make sure."

I was shocked, but for some inexplicable reason found this whole episode to be a turn on, and immediately came down from my anger.

"We need to talk about this, Cassie."

"Tell me that you don't love me, Tim. Just tell me that you don't love me, and we'll end it. I'll take a pill or something and end it, but I thought you'd want this as much as I do. Don't you want to have a baby with me?"

"Yeah, Cassie, I enjoy being with you; but a baby? What are you thinking?"

"I've noticed the way you've looked at me, Tim, and it's not the way a brother usually looks at a sister, and it didn't take you long to have sex with me. You didn't even ask if I was on birth control. You want this as much as I do, admit it."

She had me there. I enjoyed being with her, that's for sure; but to have a baby together, and to live together? That's a big step, one that I'm not sure I'm ready for.

"I don't know what to say, Cassie. Yeah, I loved having sex with you; but a baby? What would we tell people?"

"We wouldn't have to tell anyone it's yours. I could say that I got knocked up by someone at a party or something, it could be our little secret."

"It's not easy to keep a baby a secret, Cassie. What would dad say? What about your friends?"

"Niki thinks I'm having a new boyfriend over for the weekend, she doesn't know its you, I didn't tell her that. I could just say that I got pregnant from him or something, and not tell her who it was."

"That would explain the baby but what about us? What do we tell people about us?"

"You could be the good brother who takes care of his sister. I thought that I could move in with you, and you'd just be taking care of me."

"Dad will totally freak, Cassie. What are we going to tell him?"

"I'll just tell him that I got pregnant through a one night stand; anything like that. You know he doesn't believe in abortion. He'd want me to deliver it and then give it up for adoption. Then, maybe we could just raise it as our own or something."

"You're serious about this, aren't you? You want to have my baby and you want us to live together, like, permanently? Is this really something you want?"

"It's all I ever think about, Tim. I want to be with you. If you don't want the baby, then I'll have an abortion and wont tell anyone; nobody has to know. I just thought you'd be excited about it," she said as she started to cry.

This all obviously came on me too fast, and I wasn't sure what to say. Every time we went out together, even last night, I wished it were a real date. I've always thought that if she weren't my sister I would date her, but to live together?

"Don't cry, Cassie. We'll work this out somehow, but I'm not sure how people are gonna take this baby thing. Are you sure you're pregnant?"

"No, but I know that I'm fertile, so there's a good chance I could be."

"But you may not be, right?"

"Don't you want me to be?"

"I don't know, this all happened so quick. I'll need to give it some thought, and we'd have to come up with a good explanation if you are."

"I've wanted to live with you, but didn't know how you felt about it, and what other people might think if we were living together. I thought that if I got pregnant, then you could say that you're just taking care of me or something, and we could live in your apartment, and then we could raise out child together. I guess maybe I didn't think this through all the way."

I stood there for several minutes, looking at my nude sister standing before me, and thought again about the two of us living together. If we were already living together and she got pregnant, that would be difficult to explain; but this way, it could be the pregnancy that causes us to live together. People might suspect something, but they'd never know for sure.

"Even if you're pregnant, we would have some time to work this out, wouldn't we?"

"Yeah. If I'm pregnant, we would still have some time to figure things out. If I'm not, we could still work on that. I do want to live with you, and I do want to have your baby, Tim. It's what I've always wanted. I've never wanted anyone but you, and I've never been with anyone but you."

I pulled her nude body against mine and held her for several minutes. Yeah, her body against mine felt so good. I realized that I did want her.

"Why don't we eat dinner and talk about it, Tim?"

I wanted to eat dinner, but I didn't want to let her go, either. She felt so good; we felt so good together.

"All right then, lets eat, and then we'll talk this over some more."

"Good," she said as she turned and placed the lasagna on the table. We sat down and ate, trying to talk through the details.

We decided that we both wanted the same thing, to be together, and this might be a way to bring that about. I still wasn't certain about the baby thing, but she did agree to an abortion if we thought it wouldn't work out.

After we finished eating and doing the dishes, Cassie suggested that we go back to bed, and I agreed. Yeah, I was hooked on my sister, and the thought of the two of us living together and having a child was sinking in.

Cassie led me to the bedroom and dropped back on the bed, spreading her legs for me. I knelt down between them and started kissing her pussy and rubbing her breasts. The thought of making a baby with my sister was now a turn on for me, and I wanted her more than ever.

The taste of her pussy was something I could easily get used to, god she tasted so good. I started licking her harder and driving my tongue deep inside of my sister as far as I possibly could, tasting her sweet juices. I realized just how much we really wanted each other, and I wanted this weekend to last forever.

Cassie started squirming beneath me, and brought her hands to the back of my head, pressing my mouth harder against her crotch.

"God, eat me, Tim; that feels so good. Keep eating me."

I really didn't need her encouragement, but the way she was talking did excite me, so I ate her out, licking her outer area and sliding my tongue deep inside of her. I moved my hands down to her thighs and started rubbing them as I licked her pussy, grinding my face into her.

Cassie was getting more excited as I continued eating her. After a few minutes she suggested we get in a sixty-nine position so she could suck my hard cock, so I rolled over on my back, and Cassie climbed on top of me, placing her crotch directly above my face, and taking my hard cock into her mouth. I can't describe how good it felt to have my sister's mouth on my cock as she sucked me. I started bucking my hips up and down, driving my cock deeper down her throat, and she took it all the way, gagging some, but still took my entire length inside her mouth and throat.

I wet my finger, and while sucking at her pussy, started rubbing her pink pucker, which was driving her wild. I slid one finger into her ass, which she must have found stimulating, because she started sucking my cock harder, while yelling for me to eat her pussy and finger her. I slid in another finger while lapping away at her wet pussy.

Cassie and I were lost in our lust of one another, giving each other pleasure we never thought possible, but had each always wanted from each other. I continued eating my sister and fingering her ass, until I thought I was going to cum. I started bucking harder into her mouth.

Cassie finally stopped sucking me and said, "I can't get pregnant if you cum in my mouth. If you want this baby as much as I do, brother, fuck me. Oh god, please fuck me."

I immediately pulled Cassie down beside me, kissed her hard, and then brought the head of my cock to the entrance of her sex.

"Do you want to make a baby?" She asked.

"Oh fuck yes I want to make a baby," I said as I slid into her all the way.

"Then fuck me, Tim, fuck your sister and make a baby inside of her," she shouted.

I bought Cassie's right leg up over my hip and started fucking her hard. Now, the thought of having a baby with her was turning me on, and I fucked her harder than I had all weekend.

I looked down and the sight of my cock being buried inside of my sister was awesome. I wanted her. Yeah, I wanted her, and I wanted to make a baby with her.

Cassie rolled over on her stomach and asked me to fuck her from behind, so I lifted her up on her knees, mounted her and started fucking her from this angle, which was an entirely different feeling than before. I felt her beautiful ass as we made passionate love, running my fingers along her pucker. Cassie started thrusting back to meet me every time I thrust forward, causing my balls to slap against her.

After several minutes in this position, Cassie rolled over on her back again, grabbed my cock and slid it back into her, asking me to fuck her hard, which I did. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and rubbed her breasts as we made love. The sight of my sister's nude body beneath me was something I've always wanted, and we continued making love for several more minutes, until Cassie shouted that she was going to cum. I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting around my cock, milking me. I continued driving into her harder, until she came, and she came hard.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck me, Tim, I want your cum inside of me."

I thrust several more times before I emptied my balls deep inside of my sister, releasing several shots of sperm. I collapsed on top of her, and she held me inside of her by wrapping her legs around my hips. I leaned into her and kissed her, sliding my tongue deep inside of her mouth as she did the same to me. I licked the inside of her mouth with my tongue, savoring her taste. I kissed her several times, and then moved down to her breasts and started sucking them.

"O god, that feels so good, Tim. Keep sucking me."

I couldn't get enough of my sister. Yeah, I wanted her. I really wanted her.

I kissed and sucked her breasts for fifteen minutes or longer, until I was hard again. I spread her legs apart and could see my sperm leaking out of her pussy, and I entered her again and started thrusting into her a second time.

Cassie reached up and brought my face back down to hers and started kissing me wildly as we made love. I loved the feeling of my flesh against hers, and my cock inside of her.

Cassie reached down and brought her hands to my ass and pulled me deep inside of her. I felt her breasts while continuing to thrust in and out of her. I didn't last as long the second round, and soon was emptying a second load of sperm inside of my sister.

"God, that was great, Tim," Cassie exclaimed.

I rolled over on my side, still inside of her, and pulled her body next to mine.

I held her for ten or fifteen minutes before my cock finally slid out of her. Still, we held our embrace with our bodies against each other.

"I could stay like this forever," Cassie sighed.

"I could too," I replied as I let my hands drop down to my sister's firm ass, feeling it gently. Feeling it all over.

"You feel so good next to me, Cassie. Yeah, I want to be with you. We'll work this out."

"Good, cause I want to be with you, too."

After several more minutes, Cassie suggested that we shower, which sounded like a good idea to me.

We got out of the bed and walked into my bathroom. Cassie turned on the water, and as she leaned in to do so, I gazed upon her nude body, fully appreciating her beauty. This was my sister, and now my lover, and soon to be my partner. I really wanted her.

Cassie and I got into the shower and washed each other under the warm spray. She looked even better to me as the water was running over her and dripping off her nipples. I got the wash cloth and soap and ran it over her front and back sides, feeling ever inch of her body. Cassie took the cloth and started washing me, and the feeling of this was very arousing. Noticing that I was erect again, Cassie dropped down on her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

"I'm gonna finish what I started earlier," she said as she sucked my cock.

She looked so beautiful on her knees with my cock in her mouth. I reached down and traced my fingers over her face, encouraging her to continue, which she did.

"I want to get you off and taste your cum, Tim," She said as she increased the intensity while making love to my cock.

God, I could get used to this, I thought as she continued sucking me.

Sometimes she would drag her teeth over the skin of my shaft, not hurting it, but stimulating it even more.

After several minutes, I told Cassie I was going to cum, and she continued making love to my cock.

I didn't last much longer, and soon shot what little cum I had remaining in my balls into my sister's hungry mouth. She clamped her mouth around my cock so none of my sperm would leak out, and as I shot my load into her mouth, she kept it all.

When I finished, Cassie looked up at me, opened her mouth showing me the cum, then leaned her head back and swallowed it all, then showed me her empty mouth, while smiling.

"I want to please you, Tim. God, I love you."

I pulled Cassie up and brought her face to mine, and kissed her, tasting my own juices in her mouth.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off, and returned to the bedroom. We were both exhausted, and felt that we'd had about all we could take for one day. It was only about eight thirty, but we decided to stay in bed and watch a movie.

Snuggled up to me, Cassie fell asleep about nine thirty, and I just looked at her nude body and beautiful face, thinking.

I knew that I should be furious about the way she tricked me, but I wasn't. Not at all. I was amazed that she went to such great lengths to seduce me with plans of having my baby. She was no longer my little sister, but a beautiful young woman, and if I wanted her, she would be mine forever; and yes, I wanted her. I really wanted her.

I softly stroked her body, from her face to her breasts, causing her nipples to harden as she slept next to me. I traced my fingers down to her stomach, and then circling her pussy, which caused her to sigh, even though she was still sleeping. I couldn't keep my hands off of her. I moved my hand around to her firm ass and gently rubbed it. She moved in tighter against me as she reached down and took my deflated cock into her hand and held it gently. With my hand firmly planted on her ass, I too fell asleep.

It was about seven thirty when I felt Cassie moving next to me. I woke up and looking over, found her part way on top of me, just staring into my eyes.

"I thought I was going to have to fuck you in your sleep," she said with a grin.

"This is a good way to wake up," I said to her as I reached around and felt her sweet ass.

"You wanna do it?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, I wanna do it," I replied as Cassie crawled on top of me and slid herself down on my erection.

"Your cock's already wet," she said, "I've been sucking it for about ten minutes."

"I'm sorry I missed it," I replied. "Please, wake me up the next time."

Cassie started moving her hips against me as my cock went deeper inside of her.

Cassie leaned in and kissed me as we made love. I ran my hands around to her back and them felt my way down to her ass, taking a cheek in each hand as she moved back and forth on my hard cock. Cassie started grinding hard against me, taking my cock all the way in, and then backing off it, and then ramming back down. After doing this several minutes, Cassie finally sat up on my cock, and with my help, started lowering herself down on me, and then lifting herself back up, which she repeated many times. I loved this position, as I could see her whole body as she went up and down on my hardness. I reached up and grabbed a breast in each hand, caressing them and pinching her nipples as she rode me.

Cassie was now starting to get verbal and started yelling for me to ram my cock up inside of her as she came down on me. I tried raising my hips to meet her downward thrust, but she was doing me so fast, it was difficult for me to meet her rhythm, so I just let her do all the work and held on for dear life.

Cassie's head was now leaning back and she was fondling her own breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other, as she continued moaning her pleasure.

"O god yes, this is what I like," she said while riding my cock. "O god yes."

It was an amazing turn on for me to watch my sister fondle herself and get off riding my hard cock. I reached around her and felt her ass as she continued riding me and feeling herself. Her skin was so soft to my touch, so I ran my fingers all over her ass and back, as far up and down as I could reach.

Finally, after about twenty minutes of her riding my cock, I told her that I was about to cum. Just as I got the words out, I released several shots into her dripping pussy, filling her completely. Cassie stopped riding me and had her own orgasm as she fell forward and we locked lips again.

"God, that was intense," Cassie said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Yeah, it was. I'm gonna get used to this! I could wake up like this every morning, Cassie."

"Yeah, me too. Does that mean that, you know, were a couple and all? I'd really like that, Tim."

"Yeah, that's what it means. I want you to have my baby. We'll work this out somehow; we'll just have to make it work."

We continued talking for some time. I shared with her that I was concerned that I was the only man she'd ever been with and that maybe this was rushing it, given how young she was. She shared that she'd had several opportunities to be with other guys, especially this first year of college, but she'd resisted. Yeah, she had the same natural urges as others, and maybe she should have explored some, but she didn't; at least she hadn't gone all the way with anyone else. I wanted her to be sure, and we agreed that, if the opportunity came up, she could have sex with someone else, if she wanted to, just to make sure she wanted to be with me. I didn't want her to have any doubts or regrets later on about her decision.

Cassie and I cleaned up, and then went out for breakfast. I wasn't really concerned about anyone seeing us together; I wanted my sister and at this moment didn't care what anyone thought about us or our relationship.

When we got back to her apartment, we made love again, and again that evening. We each had some school work to do, so Sunday afternoon we took a study break -- which means that we stopped making love long enough to get some school work done. We went to bed around eleven Sunday night, and just held each other as we fell asleep.

Monday morning Cassie woke me up around six, with her mouth working my cock.

"You really like sucking that thing, don't you?"

"Yeah, I do, and you said you liked waking up this way, so I thought I'd do it this morning."

Cassie went back to work on my cock, sucking it and twirling her tongue around the head, while playing with my balls. I pressed my hands on the back of her head, encouraging her to continue sucking me off, which she did. About five minutes later, I told Cassie that I was about to cum, and she announced that she wanted one final load inside her pussy, for insurance, she said. She quickly rolled over on her back and spread her legs, and I crawled on top of her and slid my cock into her and started thrusting. Since she had done such a good job sucking me off, it didn't take long for me to shoot my load into her.

TomWine
TomWine
933 Followers