Cassie's Love Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more minutes later, Hector emerged with Margie in tow, her brother strutting a bit as the hostess returned to work with a bit more spring in her step. She smelled of Hector's cum, too, so Cassie knew that it had happened at last. Her brother had gotten some strange booty and she had actually encouraged it! Neither of them knew that Margie was fertile, either, right then, or that she would be a vital source of comfort and solace to them in their near future when they needed it most. Opening up their relationship was a new phase of their once exclusive love, but it was necessary for their growth, healing, and survival in this rough patch to follow.

"So, how was she? Sloppy, sweet, tight?" Cassie teased Hector as they waited for Margie to actually pass on their orders now.

"Oh, a gentleman never tells," Hector winked, even as his sister got under the table to suck his cock clean of Margie's cunt juice at last, "oh, attagirl, remembering my commands from earlier, sis."

"Hey, I'm your naked little slut today. I do whatever I'm told, honey!" Cassie winked back at him from above as they waited for Margie's return.

12