Castaway Forever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was a few feet from him, Roy said, "Kailani, what are you doing? Put your jeans back on."

Kailani shook her head.

"I got them wet when I caught the fish and I took them off so they could dry."

Roy couldn't answer because he was staring at Kailani's slender legs, smooth thighs and the way her hips narrowed to a slender waist. It had been a long time since he'd seen a woman this naked, and Kailani was stirring his thoughts.

"Well, it would be better if you wore something."

Kailani frowned.

"I came to tell you our dinner is ready. I didn't mean to embarrass you. Island men see island women without clothes all the time. It doesn't embarrass them."

Roy frowned.

"I wasn't born and raised on the islands, and most island women don't look like you. Go put your jeans back on."

Kailani frowned again, but turned and went back to the fire. Roy gave her five minutes before he started walking again. He wanted her dressed and wanted his cock to relax.

Over the next few days, Roy began to appreciate Kailani's skills and knowledge. He'd figured he have to survive on crabs and fish, but Kailani had found enough natural foods they ate very well. The fish trap she built seldom failed to produce at least one fish a day. She also made several smaller traps that caught the shrimp in the tidal pools. The real beauty of the traps was that the fish and shrimp could stay in the traps for several days if they happened to not need them.

Kailani also taught Roy how to catch coconut crabs. He'd heard of coconut crabs and had heard they were good to eat, but so far, he hadn't seen any.

Once Roy had carved a new handle for the hatchet from driftwood, Kailani used it to chop a hole in the side of a coconut.

"The coconut crabs come out at night to eat coconuts that break when they fall. I make a hole small enough it will take him a long time to get all the meat."

Kailani chopped a small hole in six coconuts and then she tied a green vine to each.

"We'll tie the coconuts to a rock under the coconut palms so the crab can't drag it away. Tomorrow night, we'll catch the crabs that come to eat the coconuts."

They set the coconuts like Kailani said and then went back to the hut. Kailani spent the day weaving a large basket from rattan, and then wove a lid for it. After their dinner Kailani went into the jungle and came back with an armload of dry grasses.

"This is a special grass that will burn for a long time. It will give us light so we can find the coconut crabs".

Kailani tied a handful of grass to two sticks, lit the grass in the fire, handed one to Roy and picked up her basket.

"Now, we go check our coconuts for crabs."

Roy had been skeptical that they'd find anything, but at the first coconut, there was a crab. It was huge compared to the blue crabs. When he started to reach for it, Kailani grabbed his hand.

"Their claws are strong enough to break your finger. Let me show you how to pick them up."

Kailani slowly moved her hand until she could grab the crab on its back. It immediately moved it's claws in an attempt to reach her hand, but it couldn't. Kailani chuckled.

"See, he can't pinch me if I grab him this way. Open the basket."

After they'd checked all their coconuts, they'd caught three crabs. Kailani said she'd cook them for dinner the next night.

The next morning, Roy woke up with the rising sun like he always did. He looked at the cot where Kailani slept and she wasn't there. Thinking she was probably checking her fish trap for their breakfast, something she did often, he got up and walked toward the beach.

Roy was fifty feet from the water when he saw Kailani's jeans and shirt sitting on the sand. Then he saw Kailani. She was in the water up to her neck, but when she saw him, she started walking to the beach. Roy stood there and watched as first her breasts, then her flat belly, and then her hips came out of the water.

His cock had stirred at the sight of her breasts. They were firm and sat high on her chest, and her nipples and nipple beds were dark compared to the rest of her skin.

His cock was half-erect by the time she walked out of the water. Her flat belly led down to a sparse thatch of black hair on her mound that glistened with water. As she walked, she separated her thighs and a trickle of water flowed from the hair down to the soft, full lips between her thighs, and then dripped onto the sand.

Kailani saw him watching her and waved. Roy couldn't wave back. He was entranced by Kailani's sensuous and inviting body. Every move the woman made was erotic, from the way her breasts swayed to the way the muscles of her thighs tightened to the way her hips moved from side to side as she walked.

Kailani walked up to Roy and smiled.

"I decided to take a bath and I feel clean now. Maybe you should take a bath while I fix breakfast. You smell like a dead fish."

Roy dropped his eyes.

"I can't, not right now."

Kailani grinned.

"Because you're hard? Don't be embarrassed. I'm not."

"Kailani, you don't understand. In our situation, I shouldn't be thinking like I am."

Kailani touched Roy's arm.

"Yes I do. Island girls are taught that it is normal for a man to want to have sex with a woman. We're also taught that sex feels good to women. It didn't feel good the first time, but it did the second."

"You've...been with a man before?"

Kailani nodded.

"Yes. Three times with my boyfriend in Kariki. We broke up a year ago, but I still remember how it felt. Don't you remember how it felt?"

Roy remembered all too well. He remembered well enough he was willing his cock to soften, but that was impossible with such a seductive woman standing there in front of him.

"Yes, I remember, but you should still put on some clothes."

Kailani smiled and walked back to where her clothes were. She liked this man. She liked him a lot and wished he liked her more. She hadn't been lying when she told Roy she liked sex. After the first time, sex was everything her mother had told her it would be. She loved feeling a man inside her and she loved the building of tension in her belly that ultimately exploded in a hundred different feelings she couldn't describe.

It had been over a year since she'd had those feelings, and after everything that had happened over the last few weeks, she wondered if she would ever have them again. It didn't seem as if she would. Kailani thought surely there would be boats off the shore of the island, either fishing boats or the big boats that took people from one island to another, but she hadn't seen any.

Kailani sighed as she worked her bluejeans over her legs, then put on her shirt. No, it looked like she and Roy were going to be here a while longer.

As Roy watched Kailani walk away, he watched her sensuous hips move. It was like the woman was inviting him to take her, right then and there. He'd never met a woman so honest about liking sex, so was that what Kailani was doing -- seducing him?

Roy really wanted to understand her better because Kailani had changed his situation from that of a castaway to that of a man and a woman living together in relative comfort. He'd started sailing the South Pacific because of the crystal-clear water and the fact there weren't a lot of people there. He loved the islands for their mostly untouched beauty. Now, he was living where there were no other people and all indications were that there hadn't been since the end of World War II.

Roy was concerned though. It had been six weeks since he washed up on the shore of the island and he had yet to see another boat, even a small native canoe. The Solomons were a pretty busy place, boat-wise. Boats were the only way to get between most of the islands. There were airports on the larger islands, but to get to the smaller ones, you had to use a boat.

Roy was beginning to believe he wasn't in the Solomons, but had instead washed ashore on one of the tiny islands in the Marianas. It was possible The Lucky Sarah had been blown there by the wind and he didn't realize it. That might explain the lack of boats and ships. It didn't explain how Kailani got there. The Marianas were hundreds of miles from the Solomons over open ocean, and it wasn't likely that Kailani had been washed there by a storm.

If they were in the Marianas, that was a problem because they might be there for quite a while. He'd given that some thought over the past few days. What if he was here for the rest of his life? He'd read stories from the days of sail of castaways being rescued after a couple years alone on an island. Most were nearly insane from the solitude, and some were more ape than man. Was that what was in store for him and Kailani -- to slowly lose their minds until they were little better than savages?

One way to maybe find out where they were was to walk around the island. Roy couldn't see any other islands from where the Quonset hut was, but maybe he could from the other side. He decided to take the walk starting the next morning.

The walk around the island took two days, and though Roy looked carefully as he and Kailani walked along the beach, he couldn't see any other land. The view in the distance was the same view of the horizon where the water met the sky. At night, it was the same view of the stars and moon. The only good thing about the walk was Kailani found a tidal pool that held a lot of spiny lobsters. Kailani said they were good to eat, and it wasn't too far to walk to bring some back to the Quonset hut.

After they returned to the Quonset hut, life returned to what had become normal for them. They'd wake in the morning, Kailani would fix breakfast, and then they'd work on making their lives more comfortable.

Roy tackled a problem with the hut first. Since both the end walls had rotted away over the years, when it rained, sometimes rain blew into the hut. By using the hatchet, Roy cut bamboo and framed a wall at each end of the hut by lashing the bamboo together with vines. He then cut down a palm tree and used the palm fronds to cover the frame. The overlapping leaves kept out the rain.

Rain also made it difficult to cook their meals since the fire was outside. The Quonset hut had two openings in the top for stove chimneys, but those openings had been closed off since no stove was needed in the tropics. Ray used more bamboo to make a ladder, climbed up the side of the hut, and opened one hole. Then he used rocks to make a circle below the hole for a fire. When it rained, he or Kailani would build a fire in the rock circle and the smoke went out the hole in the roof.

Kailani had spent days weaving something from grasses she picked in a clearing in the jungle. When Roy asked her what it was going to be, she said it was a surprise. A week and a half after she started, Kailani showed Roy a large woven sack and said she would stuff it with dried grass to make a mattress.

Roy had chuckled because the mattress was twice as big as one of the cots.

Kailani had shrugged when he asked her about that.

"It is the right size for the bed I need you to make."

Roy built the bed out of bamboo and used some of the rope from his "SPARE PARTS" container make a supporting web for the mattress. When he finished, he asked Kailani if it was to be her bed or if they were going to take turns sleeping on it. Kailani just smiled.

"I made it big enough for both of us."

When Kailani said that, his mind was filled by what that could mean. Was Kailani telling him she wanted to have sex with him? The prospect of that happening had filled his thoughts when he went to sleep every night since Kailani had walked up to him naked that day. He couldn't get those thoughts to go away.

Kailani seemed to be intentionally aggravating the situation. She stripped and walked into the ocean every day, and didn't put her clothes back on as soon as she came out. She'd walk around doing whatever she'd been doing before, still naked. If she saw Roy looking at her, she'd smile and maybe stroke her hip.

Since Kailani had asked, Roy had been wading into the ocean and washing too, but he always waited until Kailani went into the jungle to find taro or bananas or sweet potatoes. As soon as she was out of sight, he'd strip down, wade into the warm water and scrub himself with his hands. In a few minutes he'd be done and back in his clothes.

The second day after he'd built the bed, Kailani said she was going to get banana leaves to wrap around the coconut crabs she was cooking for dinner. Roy waited until he couldn't see her, then stripped and waded into the tidal pool in front of the hut. He'd no sooner gotten into the pool than he saw Kailani walking toward him. She was smiling, and when she got to where he'd dropped his clothes, she took off her shirt, bluejeans, and panties and then walked into the water.

Roy had felt his cock stiffen as soon as Kailani took off her shirt. By the time she was standing naked in front of him, Roy knew his cock was hard and pointing up. He didn't have to look to confirm that. Kailani looked down through the clear water, then looked up and smiled.

"You are excited. I am happy I make you feel this way."

Roy tried to turn away from Kailani, but she stopped him.

"It is not a bad thing. A normal man should be like you are now."

"Kailani, you can't do this to me again. We can't...I can't..."

"But what if I want you to?"

When Roy didn't answer, Kailani moved closer, reached down in the water, and felt his rigid cock.

"You feel bigger than my boyfriend was. I think I will like this more than with him."

Roy started to say he didn't think they should, but Kailani stopped him, then took his hand in hers.

"Roy, we haven't seen even a canoe since I got here. I think we'll be on this island for a long, long time. I can't just be the woman who cooks and makes baskets and fish traps. I have to be the woman my mother was, a woman who takes care of her man's needs and also takes care of her own needs. I have had those needs since the second day after you found me. I know you need me too. I've seen you watching me. That's why I wanted a big bed."

Roy thought about what Kailani had just said. It was true that rescue was probably a long time away, maybe never. If that was the case, could he live here with Kailani without treating her as something more than just a cook and basket maker? He had grown to like Kailani. Would it be so terrible if he treated her as his wife? He looked up at Kailani and saw her smile. He smiled back, and put his arm around her slender waist.

Since they were both naked, there was no need for the preliminaries of undressing each other. Kailani just lay back on the mattress and held out her arms. Roy climbed onto the low bed beside her and stroked her cheek.

"Kailani, I do want this. Are you sure you do?"

Kailani didn't say anything. She just pulled Roy on top of her body. When she spread her thighs, Roy raised up enough he wasn't crushing her and then kissed Kailani's left breast. She closed her eyes and smiled, then caught her breath when Roy kissed her small, dark nipple. When he nibbled the tip, Roy felt Kailani close her thighs around his waist and then open them again. Roy transferred his weight to his left arm and stroked down Kailani's side, over her firm hip, and then around to her inner thigh.

As Roy stroked his fingertips up Kailani's inner thigh, she moaned quietly and put her arms around his back. When his fingertips touched the soft, hair-fringed lips between her thighs, Kailani moaned again and rocked her hips up a little. Roy stroked her soft, puffy lips for a few seconds and then slipped his middle fingertip between them. Kailani's body tensed, then relaxed as Roy massaged the folds and ripples of Kailani's inner lips.

He'd thought she would probably be dry since they'd just come out of the water, but his finger felt only the slippery/sticky wetness of an aroused woman. He used his fingertip to spread that wetness to the little button at the top of Kailani's lips, stroked it until Kailani gasped, and then moved his finger down until he felt it slip inside Kailani.

Kailani moaned then, and as Roy slipped his finger inside her, he felt Kailani curl her fingers and press her nails into his back. The pressure of her nails increased as he began sliding that finger in and out, and Kailani gasped when he stroked back up to the little button. It had peeked out from under the soft hood he'd felt the first time, and when he stroked the satin-smooth tip, Kailani arched up under him.

"Now", she whispered. "Put it in me now."

Kailani was so small Roy was afraid of hurting her, so he found her entrance with his cock head but didn't try to push in with much force. As soon as he began pushing in, Kailani gasped, dug her heels into the mattress and lifted her body up. Before he could stop, Roy's cock was deep inside Kailani and his belly was pressing her soft lips into her thighs.

Kailani shuddered a little, then eased back down. Roy didn't move until his cock head felt the snug spot just inside Kailani's body. Then, he began stroking his cock in and out while nibbling on Kailani's other nipple.

Most women Roy had slept with didn't do much except lay there until their orgasm caused them to stiffen and make a little cry. Kailani was so much different. Once he'd established a rhythm, she began matching him, stoke for stoke by lifting her body. Her hands stroked from his shoulders to his back and then cupped his hips as he thrust his cock inside her. Each stroke was an exquisite trip of his cock head being massaged by the ripples in Kailani's passage and the little contractions he felt when his cock was all the way inside her.

That much sensation along with the constant little murmurs Kailani kept making was making it difficult for Roy to not just ram his cock inside her and let himself go. He didn't want this first time to be that way, so he held back as much as he could.

That worked until Kailani began to pant and pull on his hips with every stroke. A few strokes later she arched off the bed, shuddered, and sank back down. Roy felt her squeeze her thighs against his sides and then the quaking of her thighs as she arched up again. A few strokes later, Kailani cried out something he couldn't understand, and then arched up higher and stayed there. Roy pushed his cock home, then groaned as the first spurt flew out the tip of his cock and into Kailani's clasping passage.

She stayed up while he pumped three more spurts inside her, and when he stopped stroking, Kailani's breathing was still panting gasps and her thighs quivered against his sides. When she did ease back down onto the bed, she pulled Roy down on top of her and held him there.

Kailani giggled when his cock slipped out of her.

"Put it back inside me. I like feeling it inside me."

Roy kissed her on the forehead.

"It'll be a while, Kailani, but I promise this won't be the last time."

[]

In the vast reaches of space and hidden from the telescopes on Earth, the laboratory ship Zsudan followed the orbit of Bnhurta, a dwarf planet known on Earth as Eris. At a diameter of fifteen munhurts, the Zsudan was half the size of Eris and its nuclear engines could easily maintain a position that put Eris between it and Earth.

The center of the massive ship contained a terrarium consisting of an island the exact size and shape of Gizo Island, a tiny island in the Solomon Island chain. The island had been constructed of soil, rocks and sand manufactured by the technicians on the Zsudan by synthesizing the materials obtained by research expeditions to Gizo. Likewise, the local flora and fauna of the island had been sampled and replicated by artificial means and then transplanted to the island.

Around the island in the terrarium was ocean that replicated the actual ocean around Gizo and was stocked with fish and other life obtained by other research parties. The ocean extended on all sides of the island by a minimum distance of four munhurts, far enough the only sight from the island would be the horizon, and more importantly, far enough to render any attempt at swimming away from the island futile.