Castaways Ch. 05

Story Info
Em and John find love on their deserted island.
7.2k words
4.68
99k
39

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers

The next few days after Em and John made up were great. Sure they had to spend time each day catching their food for the late morning and evening meals but they were becoming more accomplished at that. With their home completed, water needs temporarily abated, and food plentiful but boringly routine, they had time for long walks on the beach. They held hands and talked.

To Em's delight John had agreed that if they were rescued, she could move in with him in New York. He wasn't exactly sure how they would explain their relationship to his also nineteen year old son, Nick, but they would worry about that when the time came.

John had taken more time to completely scavenge the two sections of the plane and found a few more very useful things. In his haste the first two times, he had somehow missed two compartments in the front cabin, one on either side of the bulkhead up front, that held two inflatable, four to six man, rafts. They were obviously meant for use in a water landing but not substantial enough for Em and John to attempt to sail away from the island they were already on with them. Besides, they had no idea exactly where they were, how close the next nearest island was, and certainly lacked any knowledge where the closest inhabited land was.

John found, in compartments on the rafts, two compasses, several more water jugs - these were gallons - military style rations, enough for several days, and two waterproof plastic tarps, meant to be fashioned over the rafts as roofs if it rained or to block the sun. Those would come in very handy for catching more rain water, if it rained again soon.

On one of their many nightly walks along the beach, usually after an energetic and passionate round of love making, they discovered baby sea turtles hatching, fighting their way out of the sand, and struggling to make it to the ocean, and through the surf. Em thought they were so cute and helped many of them into the water before John stopped her.

"I think I remember a friend telling me once that baby sea turtles need to gain strength by struggling to the water. They also need the effort of the march to the sea to improve their lungs function," John claimed. "I had a buddy with a Florida beach house and that is what he was told one day by a marine biologist."

"Oh, but the poor little things look like they can use the help," Em pleaded.

"Go ahead if you want but you're doing more harm than good," John stated.

"Okay, okay," Em relinquished and joined him sitting on the beach to watch the tiny fledging little turtles fight into the surf.

The next night, as they were walking along the same stretch of beach, they witnessed an old and battered female sea turtle lay her eggs. She was alone in her effort and John wondered with Em if her apparent age and injures had anything to do with her being alone or the last one to lay her eggs. It looked like she had somehow escaped a shark because she was missing part of one back flipper. It took quite a bit of convincing on John's part but, eventually he got Em to agree to capture the sea turtle for food. He convinced her the poor turtle would probably die soon anyway and that they could use the extra food, variance to their diet, and the shell would be helpful too.

Em didn't want to watch, though, and she went back to camp while he grabbed the heavy sea turtle, flipped it over, and used his knife to end its battered life. They dined the whole next day on turtle and turtle soup. Em had been somewhat reluctant to try it at first but afterwards had to admit it was one of the best meals they had eaten.

On days when their catch of fish, birds, or now with the turtle were plentiful, they needed some way to save food. John had built a crude smoker from parts of the airplane. It took him a day to construct the first model, and several days of reworking it, to get it to work much better. He used bamboo poles for supports, and sections of aluminum, he managed to remove from the plane's hull to construct the smoker. It was small but worked quite efficiently. Smoking their excess catch, reduced their need to hunt for food every day, and actually added some different flavor to the food, especially using coconut shells for fuel, but more importantly, allowed them to take advantage of good catch days.

One day they spotted dolphins, maybe fifty of them, close to shore chasing after bait fish. The dolphins were literally driving a school of mackerel right up onto the beach in an effort to escape the dolphins. Em and John were able to use the net and their hands to scoop up over twenty of the mackerel before the school dissipated, and the dolphins left. They smoked all the fish and hung them in another structure John put together quickly.

Despite the relative small size of the island, they had not explored every inch and nearly cried for joy, hugging and kissing each other to death, one day after a particularly grand discovery. They were searching for some kind of different fruit or vegetable, other than the roots they constantly ate, when they stumbled upon a small stand of banana trees, isolated to one dense part of the island. There weren't more than a dozen trees but they were stocked with both ripe and unripe bananas. They each ate three before carting a big bunch back to camp.

Close to the end of their third week on the island, another storm came through. Fortunately, it was far less severe than the first one. It didn't damage their hut or destroy any of their provisions. The steady rainfall did give them ample opportunity to replenish their drained water bottles. The Pepsi and the peanuts were nearly gone now.

They had gone over ten days without seeing any signs of other ships. Em spotted two commercial jets, but both were already past the island by the time they saw them and over thirty thousand feet up, making most of their signal devices useless. The signal pyre was so hard to replenish each time that they were reluctant to light it at any meager attempt at rescue, as they would have to work a half day just to replace it. It also drained a lot of their available supplies of burnable material needed for food preparations.

With little else to do each day besides plan their meals, they had plenty of time for other activities. They both had great tans and Em only wore her bikinis most of the time, if she wasn't just totally nude. They took long walks together, many times circling the whole island. For exercise, they also swam plus jogged on the beach. Em had developed quite a collection of various sizes and kinds of shells, some of which she tried to make into jewelry such as necklaces for John and her.

At some point, practically every day, sex topped their list of enjoyable activities. Sometimes it was just long slow, enjoyable sessions of pleasing their mate orally. Em had worked hard on taking John's cock deep and had amazed herself when she managed finally to accomplish it. For his part, John took pride in making Em cum repeatedly with his mouth. He had made her cum four times in a row recently before she had to push him away because she couldn't take anymore.

Their couplings were usually long drawn out affairs, with John seeing how many times he could make Em cum before needing to do so himself. They both disliked using the condoms and took way too many chances. Sometimes he would pull out before ejaculating inside her but Em hated that as much as John did, so most of the time he came inside her and she rushed into the salt water to clean herself. Secretly, Em was worried about the night they made up after their fight. She had failed to get up and clean herself until the following day. John was not aware that she was nervous about what might have happened that time.

The day that Em marked off on her calendar tree a slash that meant they had been stranded on the island for four weeks, they decided to share their last Pepsi. John had put it into the ocean for a couple hours to lower the temperature to where it was more enjoyable to drink. It was a full moon as they sat on the beach looking out over the water and sharing the Pepsi.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Will we ever be rescued?"

"I believe so, Em. Someday, someone has got to come by our island here," John expressed.

"What if they're not friendly, John? What if they're like those other guys?" Em worried.

"I suppose we need to worry about that but there is no way for us to prevent it either."

"Shouldn't we prepare for that possibility as well as if real rescuers come?" Em questioned.

"What do you mean? You think we should set traps or something?"

"Maybe. You're good at that."

"Em, that might be risky. We could never need them and there is always the possibility we could be careless one day and one of us trigger the trap. I'd die if one of those traps ever hurt you," John claimed.

"I suppose you're right. If you got hurt, I'd certainly die, probably of a broken heart too before I actually starved to death," Em stated.

They kissed and hugged and decided against setting any more traps. John nudged Em back onto the sand and leaned over her to kiss her. His right hand cupped her bikini covered right breast and kneaded the firm mound. Soon her nipple poked at the thin fabric and she moaned into his kiss.

"Shall we celebrate our first month anniversary together?" John asked with a smile.

"What did you have in mind?" Em queried but smiled too.

"How about I ravage you right here on our beach," John proposed.

"If ravage means you want to fuck me silly, I'm all for it," Em replied giggling.

"Pull off that bikini, lady, and I'll ravage you at least several times," John offered.

Em laughed and did as he asked, while John did the same with his swimsuit. His cock was already hard as he climbed over her. He kissed her passionately as his cockhead nudged up against her sex. Momentarily, he reached down and pushed her legs up and apart. Her pussy opened up to him and glistened slightly in the bright moonlight. He had no trouble easing into her moist cunt, and went deep until he touched up against her cervix. Em never tired of the feel of his big cock inside her, spreading her pussy deliciously.

"Oh, god, you feel so good buried inside me," Em gasped.

"My cock is always happy to be in his cave," John moaned and chuckled too.

"Cave is it, you unromantic rogue," Em accused.

"Sorry ... should I say honey pot?"

"Now you're just being silly," Em giggled.

"What should I say?" John asked, pulling back and pushing in again.

"Mmm, that's so good," Em growled. "Pussy will do."

They both laughed at that. John started fucking her pussy in earnest. He pumped her cunt with long strokes that went deep each time. His balls slapped against her ass as he fucked her. Em's body was supported by the sand and had nowhere to go as he fucked her. Unlike their bed of lifejackets, the sand had no give and his cock skewered her unmoving body.

"Oh, John ... that's wonderful. Fuck me harder ... make me cum."

John picked up the pace a little and drove Em to her first orgasm. With them having sex practically every day, John could go fairly long each time before cumming. He continued to piston into Em and he watched her face contort in bliss as her orgasm took her. John loved to watch her cum and tried to make every one perfect for her. He continued to fuck her until she gasped one final time and relaxed as her orgasm passed.

He kissed her face, as he let her recover momentarily, before starting again. These periodic respites added to his ability to fuck her to three or four orgasms before needing to cum himself. He knew she was ready for more when her eyes reopened. He started again.

"God, John ... you drive me wild with that big cock of yours," Em proclaimed.

"Glad you like it, babe," John responded.

John pushed down with his hips to change the angle his cock took into her pussy. He did this several times as they fucked and it always drove Em mad with lust. His hanging balls dragged through the sand now on each stroke.

"Oh, fuck," Em growled.

John's cockhead banged against her g-spot from this angle before bouncing past and deeper into her. The new sensations sent delicious waves of pleasure coursing through Em's body and she shuddered. Her legs were splayed out nearly flat on the sand, giving him complete access to her twat. He got her to her peak again this way. She wrapped her legs around his ass and egged him on to fuck her harder.

"Ungh," Em moaned. "Oh, geez ... I'm cumming again!"

John fucked her hard and pushed her to climax. Her pussy muscles clamped down hard on his cock as she spasmed and groaned with her release.

"Oh, god!" Em howled.

The squeezing of Em's muscles was driving John wild. He stopped pumping into her partly because her muscles made it difficult and also to lessen the threat he would cum too soon. He watched her beautiful face again, contorted with pleasure. This time he could see the perspiration forming on her face and body. His own was responding similarly.

As Em's bliss passed, John moved to suck on her glorious breasts. He never tired of feasting on those incredible morsels. Her nipples were fully distended and he licked and sucked them like mini ice cream cones. Her once light pink nipples he loved so much were turning brown from the sun. It only added to her goddess-like appearance he thought though. 'God, she's beautiful and I'm the luckiest guy in the world,' John mused as he sucked a stiff nipple and looked at her still strained face.

When Em had recovered again, he pulled from her and repositioned her onto her knees. She cooed with delight, as she loved it when he fucked her doggy-style. His cock hit different spots inside her and went very deep. He could make her cum normally several times in this position.

Em's back was covered with sand and soon so was John's chest as he repositioned his cock inside her. He had to be careful with the sand. Once they had fucked like this and he had gotten carried away and nearly rubbed her back and his chest raw from the sand. They both were red when they washed off in the surf.

"Oh, shit," Em grunted as his cock probed deep inside her.

Her head was on her arms and her cute ass stuck invitingly in the air. John watched his cock pushing into her wet pussy, his hands holding her hips. His cock was coated with her juices from two previous cums. As he looked down he could see her tight puckered pink rear entrance staring back at him. 'I wonder what she would do if I pushed against that,' John mused mischievously.

With their current diets and only two meals a day, both Em and John had lost most of what little body fat they had when they crash-landed on the island. The high protein diets they were on, coupled with long walks and plenty of exercise, meant they were both in incredible shape. Their muscles ripped collectively as they fuck furiously on the beach.

'Good god, he fucks me better than anyone ever has,' Em reasoned as she felt his cock probe deep into her abdomen. His balls were slapping now against her clit and driving her mad with desire. 'Mmm, that's so good,' Em told herself.

John kicked it up another notch as he sawed his cock menacingly deep into her pussy. His fingers found her clit and tweaked the little stiff nubbin. She growled her response to his attentions to her body. His left hand slid from her hip to cup a full firm breast. His big hand could barely surround the ample mound. The pointy nipple pressed into his palm like a tiny poker.

"Do it, John! Make me cum again, honey!" Em bellowed. "Fuck me with that big cock!"

"I'm going to make you scream this time," John boasted with a snarl.

"Do it! Fuck me like the bad girl I am," Em growled.

John sped up and could feel his balls pulling tight to his shaft. He might not make her cum four times, this time. Her cunt felt way too good and she was urging him on so much, he was being pushed to his physical limit early. He decided to let go now and increased his efforts to maximum output. Sweat poured down his face and beaded on his chest as he fucked her with everything he had.

"Mother of God!" Em screamed. "Oh, fuck ... I'm going to cum! Cum in me, John! Don't pull out. I want to feel your sperm inside me."

John's cock was like a car piston on steroids. He pounded Em's cunt, forcing her knees into the sand. They were starting to hurt Em but she didn't care at the moment. All she could think about was the shockwave of bliss coursing through her body and the mind-numbing orgasm that crested upon her like a tidal wave.

"Ahh ...," Em moaned.

"Cumming," John shouted above her.

"Ahh ... do it," was all Em could muster.

In her cum induced haze, Em barely realized that John was pumping her full of sperm at that moment. She could feel the heat of it and the throbbing of his cock, as he ejaculated streams of cum to mix with her already secretion filled pussy. The combined fluids started to leak from her cunt and drop to the sand below as he kept pumping his cock into her. John felt like his head was coming off as his balls pulsed and spewed more cum into her. They stayed like that, not moving, until John's cum slowed to a trickle and Em stopped shaking.

Finally, they were finished and gasped collectively for air. John pulled out and fell off her onto the sand. Em crashed to the sand too. Both were covered in sand, cum, and sweat. They panted like two marathon runners at the end of the race.

"God ...I think you did me in," Em moaned.

"You drive me wild," John gasped.

"Geez, I'm covered in sand," Em lamented.

"Me, too," John agreed.

Em got to her knees, "I think I better rinse out."

"Good idea," John said.

"Man, I hope I don't get pregnant from that one," Em expressed. "I think you were buried all the way inside me when you let go. I might not be able to get all of you out this time."

"Come on. I'll help," John stated.

"How're you going to help?" Em mused, as they walked into the water.

Em was first into the water and moved out past the gently breaking waves. She was trying to get deep enough to rinse the sand and sweat from her body.

"Not too far out," John called.

"What?"

"I think we need to stay shallow. You know how I worry about sharks at night."

"But I got to get deep enough to rinse off," Em complained.

"Here, let me help," John said, grabbing her in his arms like a bride.

Em squealed playfully, "What're you going to do?"

He dipped her entirely below the water almost before she was ready. She gasped and shook her head when he finally brought her back up.

"You silly bastard! That's your idea of helping," Em chided.

"That and this," John said, grabbing her ankles and pulling her through the water by her feet.

Em struggled to keep her head above the surface by using her arms, "What is that supposed to do?"

"Fill you up down here," John said, nodding to her sex and laughing.

"What do you think ... I'm a bucket you can drag through the water?' Em protested, but laughed along with him.

"Spread yourself open," John commanded, as he continued to pull her along the shoreline.

"You're a nut," Em said and laughed but tried to do as he said.

When John let her go, she got to her feet and started splashing him, "You think you're funny."

John splashed back and it turned into an all out battle for who could splash the most. They were hard at it when John yelled out.

"Ahh ... Ow!"

Em kept splashing even, though he had stopped, until she saw the pained expression on his face. John started making his way to the shore.

"What is it?" Em shouted, now worried.

"I think I stepped on a ray," John shouted.

John had warned Em several times to shuffle her feet rather than just take steps in the water. Sea rays buried themselves in the sand in the shallows to hide from predators and if stepped on could sting with their sharp venomous barbed tails.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,584 Followers
12