Casual Nudity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked when Mark took my hand and placed it on his erection. My eyes opened wide at that.

"Ah, Mark," I gasped.

He promptly shut me up by kissing him and I found myself just holding his cock and not knowing what to do with it. I decided that seeing he was stroking me I might as well do the same to him. It seemed to me that his erection was hot and hard and I found it quite fascinating.

I guess I was somewhat naïve. I knew what we were doing. I just didn't think it through to the logical conclusion. It wasn't until he rolled over on top of me, his body blocking out the sky, that I caught on to what was about to happen. I suppose I should mention that I wasn't looking at the sky or his body. At least not at his body generally. If we're referring to a specific part of his body then yes, I was looking at his body.

Now that I had finally caught on I wasn't going to do something stupid like asking him what he was doing. I knew exactly what he was doing. (In theory, mind you. In theory.) What was I going to do about it was the real question. Nothing was the answer. I was far too aroused to even think of stopping him.

I watched as he adjusted the position of his cock, his touch when his cock actually brushed against me almost delicate. My lips seemed to be pouting, inviting him in, and he wasn't refusing the invite. He moved slowly, my pussy quite happy to yield to him. I heard myself give a small cry when he started in properly, but I was too fascinated by what was happening to worry about my newly lost virginity.

I was gasping slightly and I found myself pushing up towards him, wanting him in me faster. He had no right to take his time. He wanted this and it was up to him to get on with it.

Then he was in me, fully pressed into me, his groin grinding against me. His hands were back on my breasts and he was kissing me and he was starting to move. His movements were surprisingly tentative at the start, but slowly he was gaining confidence, pushing more firmly. Then it dawned on me and I felt like slapping myself in embarrassment. He knew what he was doing but he'd been allowing for my inexperience. I'd been the tentative one and he'd been letting me adjust to this new experience.

As far as new experiences go this one was a wow. I found myself giving a little scream of delight every time he thrust into me. I couldn't believe that I hadn't tried something like this before. I'd certainly be trying it again. (Assuming that Mark would be willing to give me another lesson.)

I didn't know how long this sort of thing normally went on but Mark just kept on and on, without a single objection from me. I was totally lost in what we were doing, my whole body experiencing the pleasure. If he wanted to spend the afternoon thus occupied I'd happily go along with it.

I might have been lying flat on my back with his weight pressing down on me but I was also floating, a dreamy sensation gathering within me. Something big was coming, and I was moving under him, encouraging him. He seemed to be moving faster and I was getting hotter, restless, urging him on towards something.

I found out what that something was when incredible pleasure just swept through me, rendering me incapable of speaking while it swept back and forth, leaving me trembling as it slowly faded away.

Now I was staring up at the sky with Mark lying next to me. Actually, he was hitched up on an elbow, looking at me and smiling. I was smiling back, I knew it, a blissful peace upon me.

"You might like to get dressed again," Mark suggested. "Not that I'm in a hurry for you to do so but there is the chance that others might come here for a picnic."

I sighed, silently acknowledging that he had a point. I levered myself up into a sitting position and it dawned on me that I was a little, ah, sticky I suppose is the word I want. I grabbed some of the serviettes that had come with the picnic, using them to wipe myself down. Then it was clothes on and I was all ready, except for my hair, which was rather messed up. I grabbed a comb from my bag and put it to use.

The drive home was rather silent, not that I minded. I was quite content to sit there silently, relaxing. When we pulled into my driveway Mark turned to me with a smile.

"If you're asking me in for coffee I have to point out I won't even be on my second-best behaviour."

A pleasant little thrill ran through me. I lifted my head haughtily.

"It would be impolite of me not to offer you coffee," I pointed out. "My parents have raised me better than that."

I slipped out of the car and waited. There was a faint smile on his face as he escorted me inside.

12