Cat Fight Ch. 30: Family Final

Story Info
A lot of bad luck, a man suddenly finds he is more.
4.4k words
4.81
11.5k
23

Part 30 of the 30 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,192 Followers

TERMS

tinton - 2 1/2 seconds

specton - 2 1/2 minutes

Toton - 2 1/2 hours

minton - 2 1/2 days

daycon - 2 1/2 weeks

Malant - 2 1/2 months

quant - 2 1/2 years

galant - 2 1/2 centuries

Metson - 2 1/2 inches

maclon - 2 1/2 feet

heckson - 2 1/2 miles

tetson - 2 1/2 acres

unit - 2 1/2 ccs

Tac - 2 1/2 pounds

Mayan Terms

p'uchik - spank

nohchil - Chief

Ahau - King

k'aat - Claim

k'iimil - Death

taak'in - gold

Characters

Bill Axor (AKA Ambrose) - Lion clan, Cit-Chac-Coh

King Tomco Traxor - Bill's dead father, Lion clan

King Tobias Traxor - Bill's dead brother, Lion clan

Queen Trianna Axor - Bill's dead mother, Lion clan of Mandria

Queen Niaco Traxor - Tiger clan, Tobias mate, now Bill's

Twitty Glax - Grey Tabby clan, bill's body guard and mate

Glenna Nox - Bengal clan, Bill's body guard and mate

Mikos Glac - Chartreux clan

Skylos - Captain of Xendran star fleet - Wire hair clan

Henna Glac - Chartreux clan, Mikos mate, Xendran Doctor

Theta Panadon - Cheetah clan

Cornelius Glax - one of Bill's Uncles, Grey Tabby clan

Conrad Nox - Bill's other, Uncle Bengal clan

Assassin group - Jaguar clan

second assassin group - Ocicat clan

Typree Maxor - Sub King of Mandria, Lion clan

Adina Maxor - Paladin Princess of Xendra, Sub-princess of Mandria, Lion clan

Timora - The great mother of the feline people, mate of first tribal leader

Hippacamp - Timora's father, father of modern Xendran doctors

Kindra - The Female half of the start of Ambrose's line

Knights

General Roth - Leopard clan

Gregor - Cougar clan Gwayne - Panther clan

Thomas - Lynx clan

Paladins - Female Knights

Wrena - Leopard clan, Roth's mate

Cetana - Cougar clan, Gregor's mate

Dawney - Panther clan, Gwayne's mate

Mileen - Lynx clan, Thomas's mate

-----------------------

Adina couldn't move, speak, or hardly even breathe at the news. Her mother? How was it possible? Looking at the female with her head bowed Adina started to shake hers. Looking closer at the woman, Adina had to admit the woman did resemble what she could remember of her mother.

Ambrose stood there trying not to say anything to spoil the surprise. Looking at Adina, Twitty, and Glenna he could see that they all were in shock.

Turning to Trilltana, Ambrose decided to break the growing silence. "Though I have seen what and why all this happened, I thought you might want to explain.

Trilltana's head snapped up as she gave Ambrose a look of almost absolute terror. "I...I" she started shaking quite a bit. "Sire, I'm not sure I can. I feel such pain and shame when I think of this. Please Sire if you do, please go slowly."

Ambrose's eyes were wide a moment then he nodded toward her. "I can start for you Trilltana, though I cannot finish."

Trilltana's eyes were wide a moment then she dropped her head nodding to Ambrose. "I will try Sire, much of my past is at the least hideous to me. I am ashamed to reveal even half of it."

Again Ambrose nodded as his mates sat beside a shocked Adina. "What I saw, when I briefly touched her mind, is a rather long tale. Apparently she and your father thought it best for her to hide. At the time her abilities were well known to many others. Unfortunately these others learned where she was to be waylaying her guards in the process." Ambrose looked at Trilltana who was slightly nodding her head.

"Wait, you mean father knew? Here I thought he loved me!" Adina suddenly yelled.

"Wait, I'll try to explain," Ambrose stated causing Adina to quiet. "Your mother has an extremely powerful ability. I do believe she tried to use it on me." Here Ambrose looked at Trilltana with a slight smile as she hesitantly nodded to him.

"I believe she can kill with her mind. This was sought after by a great many. Unfortunately," here Ambrose turned toward Twitty and Glenna, "both of your fathers gained control of her."

Both Twitty and Glenna's mouths were hanging open as they looked at each other. "I don't see how that is possible. I had a hand in everything how did he hide this from me?" Glenna stated.

"I'd be interested in learning that also. I knew far more than I thought father knew about." Twitty said somewhat upset.

"Actually it was quite easy, considering she was kept on Talandia almost the whole time. Apparently she was in your father Cornelius's control most of the time." Ambrose told Twitty. "Then it appears that the last quant and a half control went more to your father Conrad." Ambrose told Glenna.

Glenna was nodding her head, "That would explain the many trips out there as often as they did. I know they both had controlling interest in it."

"It was also apparent that my father knew, well perhaps part of it. Father and sub-king Milgon found out that she was being held here which sparked part of the war and subsequent battle here. I believe Uncle Milgon used his power to try and free Trilltana, a move that cost him his life." Here Ambrose paused seeing that this part of the story was causing Trilltana great stress, as renewed tears started to fall at the thought of her husband.

Turning to face Trilltana, Ambrose told her, "I can stop for now, I can feel how much this is upsetting you."

Trilltana looked up at Ambrose, tears flowing down her face as she nodded a grateful expression in her eyes.

The whole time Ambrose had been talking a war of emotions had ranged across Adina's face. Slowly Adina had moved closer to the female who Ambrose claimed was her mother. Now almost touching the strange, small female Adina could only stare.

[Cousin? Can she really be my mother?] Adina's thoughts came to Ambrose.

Both Twitty and Glenna's heads snapped up looking around the room. Then they both looked at each other. "I swear I just heard a voice." Glenna told Twitty who was nodding her agreement.

Trilltana stared at Ambrose a look of shock on her face as she whispered, "Cit-Chac-Coh?" Then a slow smile lit up her face as she nodded to Ambrose. Then she looked at Twitty and Glenna as even more realization struck home. Then she thought of both of their earlier comments about A Queen Niaco? Smiling even bigger she nodded everything was as she'd seen it years ago.

------------------------------------------------------------

It was only about a toton later when they were coming up on Xendra. Skylos called Ambrose as he started their descent. "I got an energy trail from another ship. It matched the one that got away from Talandia as we were starting our assault."

Ambrose was nodding as he looked at the readings of the ship as it landed. "Damn it! It has to be my coward uncle. As I thought he's heading for the palace. We need to hurry Skylos!"

A small look of panic came over Skylos's face then he bent to his task. Both Skylos and Twitty were adjusting as fast as they could, bringing the ship down far faster than they safely should. Screaming through the atmosphere they rapidly landed beside the other ship.

Running out the hatch Ambrose was disappointed when he saw no sign of his uncle. Roaring out his anger Ambrose took off as fast as his legs would carry him. Closely behind him followed Twitty, Glenna, Adina, and Trilltana.

The closer to the palace they got the more worried Ambrose became. Then they started to come across several guards that were lying dead or wounded. Cursing Ambrose pushed even harder feeling his lungs burning, his legs like rubber.

Upon entering the palace Ambrose growled as more wounded met his gaze. Roaring out again Ambrose promised to end his treacherous uncle once and for all.

Sliding to a stop as he entered the throne room Ambrose growled low as he saw that his uncle had Niaco unconscious. Laughing Conrad sat on the throne as he pointed at him. "So the bastard of my brother has returned." Ambrose took a step then froze as Conrad pressed a knife to Niaco's throat drawing a bead of blood. "Uh, Uh, uh, my bastard nephew. Any closer we'll have to a right of secession."

"I would say I would gut you uncle, though I know you have none. You bring shame upon the royal house and name of our family!" Ambrose said watching every move Conrad made.

"Yes, a royal house. By blood you only possess half of that." Tightening his grip on Niaco he snarled at Twitty and Glenna. "Not another move you whores to the bastard pretender to the throne. I kill her, it's over I become king, though I will have to kill all of you also. Ha, nothing really you will fall as easily as she did."

Both Twitty and Glenna froze also their tails twitching furiously. Both had their teeth and fangs exposed as they growled menacingly. Conrad laughed at them also then went quiet as both Adina and Trilltana rushed into the room. Conrad quickly clamped a shiny metal cap on his head.

"So you survived you whoring bitch, sister to the bastard's mother. Another whoring bitch, I should have ended so long ago. I won't make the same mistake, this," here he tapped the shiny cap. "is far better than the ones I used before."

Trilltana reached out feeling the added protection Conrad had. Then she felt Ambrose's power start to climb far higher than hers was or had ever been. "It's not me you need to fear." Here she pointed to Ambrose," my power is nothing compared to his." Here she bowed to Ambrose as she started chanting. "Oh Cit-Chac-Coh! Please spare all of us here. We the faithful, spare us your terrible wrath when you destroy this defiler of your name and ideas."

Conrad's eyes bulged out as he looked at Trilltana then Ambrose. Then his laughter started almost to the point that he lost his hold on Niaco.

"You?" He laughed pointing to Ambrose. "The little cub who ran when there was the least bit of trouble. No, I cannot, will not believe that such a spineless coward could ever be Cit-Chac-Coh!"

He continued to laugh as Trilltana continued to chant with both Twitty and Glenna falling to their knees. Then the both of them started, "dear Cit-Chac-Coh do not destroy this planet. We are still true followers of you."

This of course made Conrad laugh even harder as he finally tightened up his hold on Niaco. "Stop this ridiculous make believe as I said..."

That's when he looked at Ambrose whose anger had gotten so great that his eyes were staring to glow. All of the tension, anger at himself and his uncle was starting to manifest itself physically.

"So coward, you of no honor. You feel you are better than all of us? I challenge you for the crown, the throne everything. If as you say you are better than all of us that is. What say you, you spineless, gutless coward?"

"Hmmm, interesting proposal. I will warn you this cap protects me from all your and her powers." Then he looked at Adina, "I am guessing that the young whore has them also. Being that she is the old whore's daughter. It's just a shame I never got to use her as I wanted to."

Trilltana growled her tail moving to and fro with her anger. Staring at Conrad he only laughed harder at her. Letting out a whoosh of air she hung her head in defeat. "I can't penetrate it."

Ambrose looked back at her nodding his head, and then her eyes opened wide as did Adina, Twitty and Glenna's. Looking back at Conrad, Ambrose stated. "So coward, what is your answer. Do you really feel you can beat me?"

"Yes, I have thought it over." Activating a device on his wrist Conrad smiled a deep evil smile. "There, I think that will allow us to finish this with no interference." Looking at the females behind Ambrose he stated. "I suggest you get comfortable as I will kill you after I finish with this bastard pretender."

Twitty and Glenna put a paw forward growling when the felt a small electric zap hit them from the force shield. "A useful toy, no one in no one out 'til I am dead or I turn it off." Here he drew his sword growling. "I'd bow though you do not deserve the honor."

Stepping forward far faster than Ambrose expected, Conrad smiled when Ambrose blocked his thrust. "So you have had training, good then I might even get a decent workout before I gut you." With that Conrad make several rapid thrusts that were easily blocked and parried.

"You will find a great many things about me now to be far different than before." Ambrose said as he attacked with blazing speed.

"Oh ho," Conrad said as he blocked all of Ambrose's attacks. "So the cub does have claws! Good then I won't feel cheated when I gut you!" Conrad then lunged forward trying to slip past Ambrose's defenses. Ambrose smiled as he easily side stepped Conrad's attack surprising the male.

From outside they all heard the sound of several ships landing then the sound of running feet. At the entrance they heard several gasps when they saw Ambrose and Conrad engaged in combat.

"Ah! Good your knights are here to watch their failure at training you as you fall. I will relish the looks on their faces at their total failure! Conrad stated as he tried to advance then was shocked when Ambrose's sword ripped the sleeve of his shirt. "You bastard I will cut you to pieces!"

Ambrose smiled as for a moment Conrad swung wild or appeared to. Then his uncle stopped driving in with sudden speed almost catching Ambrose in his side.

Ambrose heard the cheering of all four of his knights and paladins as he quickly deflected the blow. Smiling even wider Conrad started to move far faster than he has before. Almost amazed Conrad could hardly believe that his bastard nephew was blocking every blow.

Stepping back Conrad was about to attack again when he heard a voice that chilled him. "So, you are finding that he is as good if not better than you." A hush fell over the room as an older Cougar Clan male stepped up to the energy screen.

Conrad's mouth dropped open as did all that were there. "No! You are dead, I saw the reports and the body myself. You are a ghost Tonaco, go away, do not haunt this place. I am about to kill this bastard and take my rightful place on the throne."

The older Cougar Clan male started to laugh, "You are no match for the skill he possesses. I trained him myself. Just so you know, the mind shield that you HAD on him is completely gone. All the knowledge, all the skill he used to possess has returned. You are far below his skill now. I tried to train you at one time, what was it you said. You were better than me so you didn't require it? Too bad."

"Ah! Tonaco I had hoped that you wouldn't be disturbed." Ambrose said bowing slightly to the Cougar Clan male.

Tonaco smiled as he dismissed what Ambrose had said. "How could I not? You were one of my best, fastest learning students. Finish this so we can talk about your father."

Ambrose smiled largely also as he turned his attention back to a still shocked Conrad. Conrad was thinking back to something the whore female had said when she was his prisoner, {Though I suggest you kill me now as I will kill you later." Here a smile crossed her features, "that is after the true king rips both of your arms and legs off!} That wasn't going to happen, training by Tonaco or not!

Changing his tactics Conrad slowed his attacks a bit gauging the skill that his bastard nephew had. Laughing a bit Conrad nodded to Ambrose, "so you think you are better than me huh? We shall see. I have been at this for far longer than you have."

Ambrose smiled, "Just because you have been at it longer does not mean that you actually possess any skill. But I am sure that we will find out soon."

It was almost a whole toton later that both males were covered in a fine sheen of sweat. Both had small nicks and cuts though nothing major. Both had managed to block and parry everything that the other had thrown. Both were panting from the extended effort that they had been using to kill the other.

Neither male was about to give as they kept going trying to outlast the other. Conrad smiled as he remembered a move that he'd seen on a battle field once. Shrugging he figured it should work his bastard nephew had only been in a few battles no where as many as he had.

Pulling his sword back Conrad threw all his strength into a head cleaving blow. Figuring he was moving far too fast he overestimated the move coming down beside Ambrose.

Ambrose smiled as he whipped his sword up then down taking Conrad's left arm off continuing in an arc at the legs then back up taking the other arm. Now limbless Conrad was screaming at the top of his lungs. Reaching down to one of the severed arms Ambrose switched the force shield off.

What was left of Conrad, bleeding, a sudden look of fear crossing his face as Trilltana walked up to him. Leaning down she whispered in his ear, "I told you I would see you dead at my paws. That I would be the one that killed you after the king ripped your arms and legs off. For all the torture you and your brother gave me I wish I could make this last far longer."

Ambrose turned as Trilltana drew a very sharp knife. She then carved the heart out of Conrad, even as he screamed louder then gurgled as he died with a bloody spray from his chest.

Ambrose walked up to Trilltana seeing the blood lust in her eyes then it was gone. Nodding he held his paw pulling her up. "It is finished; at last peaceful times can return to the realm."

Trilltana looked up at Ambrose as she gave the heart of her tormentor to Ambrose. Nodding to her he bowed accepting her blood pledge. Sighing she thought now that the easy is done, here she looked at her daughter, then her son Typree who'd just arrived. She shook her head now the really hard part was about to start. That is if her children accepted her.

Typree was talking to Adina, and then his head snapped up as he stared at the small yellow haired Female. "WHAT!?" Many could hear him shout as he started to move toward the small female.

Ambrose stopped him as anger seemed to show on his face. "Don't go to her in anger cousin. She has been through far more than any of us have had to bear. If you push her she will fade away again. It took all I had to get her to this point. As you did with your sister, go gently she needs it far more than you know, especially from you."

Typree sighed then nodded as he walked to Trilltana. A moment later Adina joined him as they both threw their arms around the small female. Ambrose nodded as he walked to Niaco. Picking her up he held her close worried that she was injured worse than she was.

Looking her over he sighed in relief then he felt her shaking a bit. "Niaco are you alright?"

Opening her eyes she stared into Ambrose's. What she saw there made her sigh finally she thought I can see love in him! "I am more than alright my king." She said as she shocked him with a deep kiss.

Several of the religious leaders appeared a few totons later as per Ambrose's request. "I have called you here to reveal something that our history has been wrong about. I and my Knights, paladins and two of my mates went into the past where our people came from. We have been told for many galants that we started on Xendra I know this to be a falsehood."

There was a great amount of gasping and yelling from almost all present. The high priest raised his hands to quiet all those there. "It has been handed down through the ages that Cit-Chac-Coh himself helped our people escape from Tikal. It was said that he told all before he left Xendra in a thunderous voice a message. Only the high priest and a few others know what was said. Can you repeat it?"

Ambrose smiled as he sat back thinking about what he said. "Yes, I believe he said, {Good people of the old city of Tikal. For a long time I denied that I was a god to you. That stops as of today we have to leave soon to return. Always remember that I and we are with you always. Though I cannot be here as I am now in the coming times, remember I am with you in all other ways. I wish for you to always continue and prosper. Always watch out for your kin as I hope this will become a place of beauty and justice. I will return again one day; always remember that I love all of you. Be well the people of Xendra live well.}

Pars001
Pars001
2,192 Followers
12