Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jadyn could feel he was ready for a release. She peppered Rafael's neck with soft kisses feeling him quiver. She had him in her complete power and it felt even more arousing. She coaxed Rafael towards his climax. Once he came they relaxed into each other's arms, the wall the only thing keeping them upright.

"Fuck, Jadyn... That was... amazing," Rafael whispered in relief. He pressed his lips to Jadyn's hot temple, tasting the salt of her sweat. He buried his nose in her maple tresses as she buried her face in his neck. She kept her hand on his shaft until he softened and slipped out of her grip.

"How do you feel now?" Rafael lifted his head, leaving the sanctuary of Jadyn's scent with great difficulty.

"Better...," Jadyn said still in a state of arousal. The pounding in her ears, the feeling of being underwater was quiet now. Her body still thrummed with lust but Rafael helped to make it all static. "But..."

Rafael raised an eye brow. Jadyn flushed feeling naked under his intense persian blue gaze.

"But how am I supposed to endure the next few days... or weeks for that matter?"

Rafael smiled rakishly yet his eyes were tender. He took Jadyn's hand and lead her to his car. It was a vintage yellow mustang with a black stripe.

"Come with me," Rafael winked.

"But my shift isn't over," Jadyn protested but her body was all for it. She was climbing into the car while her mind was stuck on Holland and Moira being short a waitress.

"Call them and say you went home sick," Rafael chuckled getting into the driver's seat. Jadyn smiled, matching Rafael's wicked grin. She began to feel the fever of lust with another hot achey throb between her thighs again as they drove off to Rafael's place.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Daunte rode to the Scratch on his motorcycle. He ignored the girls who attempted to flirt with him, showing off their cleavage and shapely thighs. They miffed in disappointment when he walked right past them without saying a word. He had a brown paper bag in his hand and was determined to get it to Jadyn.

It was meant to be a peace offering but a stone sunk in his stomach when he heard Jadyn went home early. Moira fixed him with a glare as she said, "She couldn't get through her shift without getting the shakes." Moira was a panther shifter with an attitude and never had any patience with Daunte especially when it came to her best friend Jadyn. Whoever Jadyn hated so did Moira with great passion.

Daunte endured Moira's attitude and thought to go to Jadyn's place hoping she would let him in. But then Moira said, "I saw Rafael leave around the same time. I heard them talking outside."

Everything inside Daunte clenched. His whiskey gold eyes flashed amber yellow, a growl rumbling deep within him. Rafael? That shrimp? Moira watched with a satisfied grin on her face as Daunte's jaw clenched. She watched as he went for the door.

"Don't do anything stupid, Daunte!" Moira called after him. But everything was static in Daunte's jealous rage. Moira took out her cellphone and texted Jadyn to be careful and that Daunte was on his way.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 2...

12