Cat Scratch Fever Pt. 10.2 - FINALE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rafael couldn't hold back a chuckle at Daunte's words.

"For once we agree," Rafael pressed his finger into Jadyn's love canal. He grinned at the feeling of her hot velvet walls clamping around his digit as he started a maddening rhythm that drove Jadyn wild. When Rafael added a second finger her muscles tried to suck them in as deep as they could go. The tiger curled his fingers finding her g-spot on her front wall and giving it a tickle.

Jadyn's body suddenly went rigid, her whole body climaxed, her muscles spasming with the force of pleasure that left her shipwrecked on a distant shore. Daunte smothered her cries of ecstasy with his lips, his tongue was instantly seized by Jadyn who sucked on it like mad. Daunte groaned, holding her tightly even as she slacked in his grip. If he wasn't holding her then she would have slipped into a puddle into Rafael's waiting arms.

"My turn," Daunte whispered wickedly. Rafael and Daunte switched places, their rivalry entirely forgotten in this moment of incredible pleasure.

The three of them were locked in Jadyn's apartment for 3 days, both men tirelessly loving Jadyn to orgasm until she thought she would die from the ecstasy. Every explosion brought her closer to clarity, Daunte becoming more of her focus despite Rafael's expert tongue and fingers. Rafael wasn't blind to this. Each look she gave Daunte was one he had hungered most for but despite his skill as a lover couldn't coax out of her.

On the morning of the fourth day, Rafael lay awake in Jadyn's bed. He looked over to see Jadyn's back, completely healed. She was wrapped in Daunte's muscular embrace, his glossy black hair in his eyes, her maple hair fanning over the jaguar's forearm and the pillow. Rafael reached out, rubbing his knuckles along her fair skin, feeling the satin softness as much as he could.

They looked so content together. Rafael knew Daunte to be a savage beast but with Jadyn he was like a big ferocious kitten. The tiger smiled wryly at the comparison. There was no help for it. As quietly as he could Rafael got out of bed and got dressed. He didn't bring a change of clothes. These wreaked of his remaining lust and Jadyn's scent. He might as well have them burned to avoid the temptation of coming back to scratch her again.

He thought to sneak out but the soft coo of Jadyn's voice held him, "Not staying for pancakes?"

Rafael looked back to see Daunte still asleep. Jadyn's head was resting on his broad chest, her fingers at his nipple and leg draped over his thigh. Rafael's heart sank at the sight, remembering a morning where he and Jadyn were wrapped up in each other, a tangle of limbs on the floor.

"I figured I'd give you some space," Rafael blinked then amended, "Both of you some space."

Jadyn's eyes were soft, compassionate, so much it made his stomach clench. Anything but pity, please. "Besides," Rafael gave a soft laugh. "A man should know when he's been beaten." Rafael bowed graciously making Jadyn smile.

Rafael's handsome grew somber. "I need to fix things with my family. Otherwise Felix will just come back and do worst to you."

"So I'll see you around then?" Jadyn sounded hopeful and it made his heart jump. Would he ever be able to quit this girl? He preferred it if she crushed his heart right now and save him a lifetime of pain. But he smiled indulgently at her. She didn't do this on purpose. Jadyn was a fierce yet compassionate spirit. The kind that would take her favorite hair ribbon and bind a stranger's wound.

"The Scratch is the only place in Baton Rouge that a shifter can get decent service," Rafael grinned. Then he walked out leaving Jadyn and Daunte alone.

"The cub has more sense than I thought."

Jadyn looked to see that Daunte was staring at her warmly with his burning whiskey eyes that gave her butterflies. She playfully pinched his nipple and Daunte made a mocking sound of pain.

"Why didn't you say anything? I know you would have loved to gloat," Jadyn admonished. Daunte shrugged casually, hugging Jadyn closer, her head resting the crook of his neck while his chin rested on her soft head. He inhaled the scent of sunflowers and fresh cotton and sex which was making him hard.

"It seemed like a private conversation," Daunte mumbled into her hair, his fingers dancing along the curve of her spine giving Jadyn shivers. She smiled at his maturity then frowned when he said, "Oh but be sure if he made a move on you I would have taken him by the throat and thrown him out the window."

Jadyn lifted herself up and punched Daunte in the ribs, "Daunte Oliver LaSalle! He's your brother!"

Daunte rolled over, suddenly on top of Jadyn and he crushed her mouth with his own in a possessive hello kiss that made Jadyn's toes curl. When his tongue pushed into her mouth she couldn't help but wrap her legs and arms around him, pulling him into her small curvy body. Daunte growled at the feeling of Jadyn's luscious mounds pressing into his muscular chest, his cock becoming hard and the curve resting in the notch between her legs.

"I love it when you say my name," Daunte murmured huskily against her lips. "I'm not letting you go again, Jadyn. You're mine."

"Are all you jaguars so possessive?" But Jadyn's eyes were already glazing over in a sexual heat and biting her bottom lip that made Daunte's cock throb.

"Only with you."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Would you put on some clothes already!" Jadyn squealed. Daunte walked unabashed through her apartment, his long cock swinging between his powerful thighs and muscles gleaming with a sheen of soapy water from the shower. He casually set to drying his black matted hair with Jadyn's fresh towel, the only one left in the place since her abduction.

Daunte grinned wickedly, "You're wearing my shirt, babe, although..." Fire leaped into his amber eyes making electricity spike in Jadyn's core, her pussy getting warm and tingly. "You look pretty good wearing my things."

He loved the sight of Jadyn blushing. It added to the afterglow of sex that she wore for the past 2 days after Rafael made his retreat.

"If someone didn't keep trying to ruin my clothes by ripping them off then I wouldn't have resorted to putting on some of your clothes," Jadyn replied saucily. "There are plenty of shirts at your place you know," Jadyn turned with a sexy turn of her hips, pouring herself and Daunte some coffee.

She thought about the last few days. Felix was in jail but was quickly released after Mayson paid his bail. Rafael was working to help make peace between the Baptiste and the LaSalle clans. Part of the progress was Felix being banished from the city and a hundred miles outside of it.

Things were peaceful for now. In Baton Rouge with so many cat and wolf shifter clans it never lasted as one clan was bound to piss off the other for stubbing a toe on someone else's tire or for taking the last slice of rhubarb pie.

Suddenly Jadyn felt a pair of large rough hands caressing her sides and lips kissing her bare shoulder then giving it a playful bite that made her pussy moist. The feeling of his damp skin was so warm and slippery it made her go slick inside.

"But my apartment is so far away," Daunte rasped huskily into her ear. "And I'm much too comfortable here. Besides, it doesn't matter if you're wearing my clothes or yours; I'll destroy any barrier that keeps me from feeling that satiny sexy skin of yours." The sound of his sexy voice so full of hunger hit the top of Jadyn's spine to spiral down to her clit in an electric surge of arousal.

"We have to put on clothes eventually. You have to go home sometime so we can rejoin the world," Jadyn closed her eyes, chewing on her bottom lip and raking her fingers through her maple hair messy from bed head and sex. She gasped sharply as Daunte stroked his impressive hard length along her still sensitive pussy lips. Hitting her alert clit made her toes curl and purr with longing.

"We could compromise," Daunte suggested, reaching for her breasts through his shirt that he was getting damp with his wet body. He found a hard nipple, as rough and hard as an eraser and rolled it between his fingers through the cotton shirt making Jadyn shiver beneath him.

"You?" Jadyn's voice was breathy, mewling, her body rubbing sensually against him getting his cock as hard as marble. "Compromise?" She was losing her train of clear thought with Daunte's lips at her ear, his breath giving her goosebumps, his hands on her aching breasts that still felt tender from hours of his hands and mouth caressing them, and his long thick jaguar cock rubbing against her sensitive womanly center.

Her breath caught in her throat when Daunte moved his fingers down to stroke and tease her forbidden hole. Using the juices from her drizzling pussy and some of his own saliva, Daunte lubricated his finger then gently pressed into her rose hole.

"We could live together," Daunte cooed in her ear, the puffs of air from his every word sending tendrils of heat down to her core. "You. Me. Our own place. That way we wouldn't have to worry about running out of clothes."

"And so you can keep any other guy from sniffing around me?" Jadyn guessed, her back arching to help get Daunte's finger in deeper but her body still tensed.

"Oh god you're so tight here, Jadyn," Daunte sighed. "Touch yourself. I need you to relax, baby, just a little."

Jadyn didn't think twice. She reached between her thighs and stroked her neglected pussy that was slick and hot from Daunte's teasing. As she sunk two fingers into the knuckle, her muscles in her anus gave way and Daunte matched her rhythm to relax her so he could do what he really wanted...

"That's it, kitten," Daunte crooned. "Open up for me. I'm going to claim you where you've never let anyone else explore. Then you'll be mine."

"I'm already yours," Jadyn groaned. Daunte uttered a shuddering breath. She said she was his. It made his whole body throb, his blood soared in victory. Daunte purred pushing a second finger inside her silken channel. He pressed his hand on her upper back to bend her gently over the table. Jadyn groaned with longing, grinding her hips back into Daunte who growled in response.

"You want this in you, baby?" Daunte spoke softly, his voice rough satin, chocolate and whiskey that made Jadyn tremble. Her thumb began to rub her throbbing clit causing her to groan in desperate need. But she didn't want to come yet. She relaxed her fingers and eased off her clit, her walls contracting a little on her fingers and Daunte's. When she didn't answer Daunte ground a bit harder then pulled back, delighted to hear her desperate whimper and thrusting hips.

"You want it?"

"Yes," Jadyn was breathless. Her clit throbbed so full of lust and passion she was dripping with need as Daunte removed his thrusting fingers. "I want you inside me."

"Say you'll move in with me."

Daunte's bulbous head danced at the entrance of her little forbidden rose hole. An electric current surged up Jadyn's spine. Could she fit him in there? Daunte bent down in answer and began tonguing the tight passage where few men were allowed to venture.

"Say yes, Jadyn," Daunte wasn't ordering anymore. His tone was more pleading, begging. His balls boiled with the passion he wanted to empty into Jadyn who bent over a table moaning had him iron hard and throbbing. "Say yes."

Jadyn spread her legs, her fingers still furiously thrusting deep inside her love channel, luxuriating in the erotic feeling of Daunte's tongue lubricating her ass hole, gently pushing forward to stretch and get her to relax.

"Yes," Jadyn finally said. "Yes I'll move in with you. Now please I need you inside me."

Daunte complied, lubing up his cock with his own spit and some of Jadyn's arousal. The smell of her need had him close to the edge. Her want was so arousing, the feeling of her silken hot walls that were shortly before clamping on his fingers, he didn't think he'd last long.

The jaguar pressed forward, his head engulfed in an intense heat and tightness that rivaled the waitress's pussy. Jadyn breathed deeply, relaxing her muscles. There was a slight discomfort, a small sharp pain but she told Daunte to go forward.

Daunte pushed further in, feeling Jadyn's ass compress around him. It was the slowest fuck in history. Daunte kept stopping to make sure he wouldn't hurt her and Jadyn adjusted gradually with the help of Daunte's stroking hands down her spine and Jadyn's fingers moving inside her hot core.

She soon felt a spark of pleasure. Daunte moved in and out slowly and as they went on she found her ass clamping around him as he pulled out then unfurling as he pushed back in. She felt every ridge, the intense heat, the tiny throbs of his cock as the jaguar worked his way into her. Soon Jadyn felt the slapping of his ball sack against her engorged clit adding to the sensation. She followed Daunte's slow languid rhythm, her vaginal walls spasming around her intruding fingers.

Jadyn and Daunte were lost to pleasure, slaves to their passion and the room filled with the slapping of skin and purring moans. Suddenly Jadyn felt the knot that had been building inside her snap, her vaginal sheath contracting around her slick fingers. At the same time Daunte's thrusting cock pulsated faster, grew until she felt the white hot explosion of his seed flood her tight ass.

Daunte collapsed onto her, growling with his orgasm as she panted with hers. They lay in conjugal bliss, savoring the feeling of each other bathed in the sheen of sweat and the tremors slowly subsided. Daunte pulled out carefully and was still hard.

"I need a shower now," Jadyn made her way to the bathroom, ripping off the sweat soaked shirt with a provocative sway of her hips that had Daunte hypnotized. "Well... are you coming?"

Daunte flashed her a debauched grin with his eyes turning gold. Jadyn squealed with laughter as her lover chased her into the bathroom until neither was laughing but moaning and coming all day and all night. Then when they were once again tangled in each other's arms Jadyn whispered into her lover's ear, "I maybe yours, Daunte LaSalle, but you're also mine."

"Always," Daunte kissed her passionately, tongues dancing together in an erotic dance as his fingers dug into her damp perfumed skin. His kiss marked her as she had marked him, seared them and it would never heal but always burn for each other.

THE END

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *