Catbird Seat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The smallest Mudd sister dropped her bat as Cat impacted. Cat applied a light choke hold- her best martial arts skills were in judo and she knew a large amount of force was needed to immobilize her enemy. She just hoped the nerves were in the same places as on a human.

They were. Flynn was struggling but Cat had her beat in height and mass for a brief instant. And that was all Doug needed to slam his foot hard into Flynn's cheek, knocking her senseless. "Thanks," Doug told Cat, who returned his grin. She then checked herself for injuries- her knees were bruised from her tackle of Flynn, but it was not serious.

The rest of the battle did not take long to wrap up. The SWAT officers turned their attention to the Mudd sisters once the other androids were incapacitated. Casey, Cooney, and Barrows were all taken down by joint shots. Stephanie and Doug then teamed up to help Diana restrain Blake with a pair of handcuffs Doug produced from his pocket. Berto Power had also cuffed Dr. Blazon, Cat noticed. Not needed, she waited and observed along with Keith and Lily as nearly two dozen Austin Police Officers and Travis County Deputies moved into the park.

***

Just over an hour later, Doug, Cat, and Diana were entering a suite in an Austin hotel. Keith, Lily, and Stephanie were just behind them. All were smiling at each other, flush with the triumph of their recent challenges.

"What an idiot that guy Blazon was," Keith declared. "I guess we did outsmart him in the end there, having that SWAT team ready."

"Yeah," Diana agreed, nursing a scratch on her cheek. "His assistant could claw pretty fierce, I'll give her that."

"Good thing that SWAT leader was content to go home alone once you reminded him he had a wife waiting there for him," Stephanie told Doug. "Did we really have to involve him?

"Yes," Doug sighed. "Unless you wanted to fight nine Baseball Fury Androids ourselves on top of the Mudd sisters and Blazon?"

"Let the jerk have his win," Stephanie agreed.

Cat nodded. "We got ours." She then turned to address Doug. "Thanks for all your help tonight, Deputy. Let's make something clear. You're about to get a hero's reward, but it's all consensual and hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I will. Now come fuck me, please."

Doug, aware of the horniness Cat often felt in tense situations and other circumstances, was glad to do as she requested. He and Diana joined Cat on one of the suite's two beds while Lily joined Keith and Stephanie on the other. Each bed was just big enough for three people. The two trios removed each other's clothing quickly, then began exchanging passionate kisses and caresses.

Cat embraced Doug, stroked his cock to erection with adept fingers. He meanwhile kissed her lips and massaged her breasts. Diana watched them and stroked herself, then moved closer once they beckoned her to join their coupling. She took position at Doug's back, rubbed her body against his. Cat reached around Doug with her free hand, massaged Diana's cunt. His cock was ready, she noticed, so she pushed it into her loins. She released several moans as the organ stimulated her clit and vulva with its thrusts.

My third celebrity crush scored, Doug reflected, pushing in and out of her. Hopefully not my last either. I've enjoyed sexy times with a lot of women and will continue to do so, as long as they'll let me, with their consent and willing participation of course. None of his relationships would be permanent- human life was not like that- but he would continue to enjoy it as long as was possible. Freedom and pleasure in the moment were wonderful things.

On the other bed, Lily was also enjoying her circumstances. She arranged herself in a seated position near Keith and Stephanie's heads. They took turns licking and caressing her loins while also stroking each other's torsos and enjoying frequent touches between their mouths. It did not take long for Lily to orgasm under their shared attention. She then looked down at Keith and Stephanie, exchanged nods with the latter, then moved down and impaled her cunt on Keith's hard cock. Stephanie rubbed herself against Lily's backside in the meantime, knowing she'd get her turn on her boyfriend's rod- and Doug's too- in due time.

Doug was close to orgasm beside them, about to erupt inside Cat's cunt. I didn't put on a condom earlier, he realized suddenly. Realizing his situation and not wanting to risk impregnating Cat, he pulled out of her quickly. Cat smiled in relief, guessed his intent as she watched him ejaculate on her belly. Diana swooped in and licked up the semen, then kissed down to Cat's cunt and stuck her tongue inside. Doug fingered her from behind while she licked Cat to orgasm, rubbing her breasts with one hand and pushing two fingers of the other into Diana's snatch. Cat held them both close to her with her hands even as she shook and groaned in response to Diana's tongue between her legs and hands on her thighs.

Keith and Lily separated on the bed nearby- neither had reached climax yet, but they also realized it was better to have safe sex in the current circumstances. Stephanie exchanged nods with Keith, then grabbed a condom from the bedside table and unwrapped it, slipped it onto his length. Stephanie tossed another condom at Doug, then sank her cunt onto her boyfriend's shaft and began accepting his thrusts. Lily rested beside them both, let herself be aroused by watching. Keith and Stephanie were soon enjoying a mutual orgasm from their embrace.

Beside them, Cat nodded at Diana to accept fingering from Doug and then cock thrusts once their activity revived his manhood and it was sheathed with the condom Stephanie had tossed onto their bed. She then placed her cunt between their heads, opened herself wide for their tongues. Diana licked her from the front and Doug from the back. Both enjoyed the meeting of their tongues and the taste of Cat's juices. They each reached up a hand and stroked the tall brunette's breasts. A rhythm of caresses and cries was established, then enjoyed by their trio. Doug watched Cat and Diana achieve climax, then exploded himself soon after- without fear this time since his organ was protected in a comfortable balloon.

He glanced at the other bed after doing so, called out to Keith. "You been with Cat before?" he asked.

"Yeah," Keith laughed. "Didn't see the need to tell you earlier today. Congrats on getting her too, pal!"

"I'm not a conquest!" Cat teased him, grinning. She then looked at Doug. "You mind if I fuck him too? I do like him, mostly."

"Us too, right?" Stephanie asked. Lily beamed the same query with her grin. Cat nodded that she would enjoy carnal pleasure with them also.

"Sure, if you want them, have fun," Doug encouraged Cat. He nodded at Diana and answered her unspoken query with the same enthusiasm. Let us all enjoy this moment, Doug reasoned.

The six of them continued to do just that until their bodies were spent. They then fell asleep in the hotel beds.

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi23 days ago

You love the fan fiction, huh? 😉 Well, I love your stories, so keep 'em comin'!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Single in the City Ch. 01 Single life begins in an unexpected way.in Erotic Couplings
Jennie Finch: Three Ways to Please Jennie Finch has a threesome.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Corruption of Walter Midnight kitchen foursome.in Group Sex
A Talking Fantasy Turns Real Our first swap, we finally did it.in Group Sex
Irish Hospitality Ch. 01 Invited to Ireland Tom can't believe his luck.in Group Sex
More Stories