Catch and Release

Story Info
Caren enjoys the new game.
5.6k words
4.58
123k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My gawd she looked gorgeous as she walked into the bar. I saw her the minute she hit the door.

She was wearing a very short white mini skirt with pleats like a schoolgirl skirt that flowed when she walked. Her long tanned legs were muscled in all the right places with soft tender looking thighs. She had on a pair of high-heeled sandals that did nothing more than to extenuate her sexy legs. She had on a pink silky blouse that was nearly sheer. As she walked, her tits undulated with each step. Her long brunette hair was wavy and shiny. Her make-up was enough to highlight her facial features without looking whorish. She had a complete air of confidence about her.

Every guy and several women in the bar were watching her. She knew she was sexy and desirable.

The best part is that she is my wife.

Caren and I have been married for nine years. About two years ago, we found that she liked showing her body to complete strangers and I enjoyed watching her do it.

It all started very innocently one night when we were meeting at a local bar for some drinks after work and then to dinner. I told her to meet me there about six and at the last minute, my boss came into my office and talked and talked. He finally left about six fifteen and I hurried to the bar to meet Caren. I tried calling on her cell phone to let her know I was running late but she did not pick up. I knew that at happy hour the bar was always very busy and raucous.

I arrived at about seven and my assumption was right. The bar was packed with business people like ourselves letting off some steam from the day.

I finally found Caren at the bar. She had guys hanging all over her. She was obviously enjoying the attention so I found a spot where she could not easily see me but where I could watch what was going on.

Caren had her back to the bar and those long sexy legs crossed in front of her. She was wearing a skirt that was not a mini but was short. Her blouse was a white fabric that had some transparency to it so it showed off the tops of her full breasts and her sexy lace bra.

She had a drink in each hand and a couple behind her at the bar. I'm sure she paid for none of them.

A couple of the guys kept touching her arm, shoulder, and hair as they flirted with her. She was doing her fair share of flirting back by laughing and giving those fuck me eyes to a few of them. Her skirt was slowly riding up on her legs further and further with each drink. The skirt was so high now that I could see her red panties from my position. I knew from experience that it was a sexy little g-string.

She suddenly looked at her watch and excused herself from her throng of admirers. She walked to the back of the bar and into the ladies room.

Suddenly I felt my cell phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Caren trying to call me. I got up and went outside to take the call. I missed the call before I got outside and called her back immediately.

"Hello" she answered.

"I'm so sorry. The boss came in and gave me a last minute assignment. I will probably be here another hour." I lied.

"Well hurry. I'm getting bored sitting here alone." She lied.

"I will hurry as fast as I can. Just stay there and have a few drinks." I responded.

"Well Ok, as long as it won't be too long." She replied.

"I'll be there in about an hour. I love you." I said.

"I love you too. Bye." She answered.

"Bye." I said and flipped the phone closed.

I went back to my spot and waited for her to come out. When she did, it was noticeable that she had unbuttoned one to two buttons on her blouse. It was to the point that she called it "One button past decent." The tops of her heaving breasts were now clearly visible above the buttons. When she leaned forward, the guys at the bar were getting a clear view of her 38DD tits straining inside the pretty white bra.

One guy then put his hand on her knee I'm sure to get her reaction. To even my disbelief there was none. She acted as if it was me putting my hand on her bare leg.

I wanted to get up, go over there, and put a stop to this. The only problem was that my cock was so hard that everyone in the place would have seen my hard cock tenting out the front of my slacks. I could not believe that watching my wife being a total flirt and having other guys flirting with and touching her bare leg would cause me to get so excited.

The guy on the other side of her seeing that his friend was copping a feel did not want to be left out so her put his arm around her shoulders and let his hand drape over her until his fingers were nearly touching the top of her breast.

She apparently then decided that this was going a little too far too fast. She was feeling no pain from the plethora of drinks that kept coming her way. When she excused herself again she slid off the bar stool and her skirt was pulled up so that the bottoms of her firm tight ass cheeks were showing. She pulled the skirt down and headed to the back of the bar again. I watched her enter the ladies room.

My phone again began vibrating in my pocket. I pulled it out and Caren was showing on the caller id. I took my sport coat off and held it in my arms so that it covered my raging hard on and went back outside.

I called her back.

"Where are you? She asked.

"I'm still at work but almost done. I should be there in about forty five minutes." I responded.

"That is what you said twenty minutes ago." She said sounding pouty.

"I'm sorry but I am hurrying. Just relax and have another drink." I pleaded.

"I am already almost drunk." She let me know.

"I'm sure there are a lot of guys there buying you drinks aren't they?" I asked.

"Yah, but I would really like for you to be here buying me drinks and getting me drunk so that you can take advantage of me later." She said.

"Just let the guys ply you with drinks and I will take advantage of you later like I'm sure they are hoping will happen for them." I said.

She pleaded, "Just hurry I really want to see you. I miss you."

"I will be there shortly then we will go eat." I responded.

"Ok, but hurry. Bye" she said.

I closed the phone and went back in before she came out of the rest room.

I could hardly believe my eyes when she came back out. She had removed her bra. Her large tits were freely gyrating with her walk. The blouse was sheer enough that when she passed through the lights you could see her areola and her nipples were poking into the fabric.

She sat back down on the stool and her unbridled breasts did not escape any of the guys standing around her. I was not sure that she had not even unbuttoned her blouse another button. She was sitting directly below a spotlight at the bar. Everyone in the place could plainly make out her tits under her blouse. I wondered if she was aware of how the light was making her top even more transparent. She uncrossed her legs in one direction and crossed them again in the other direction. I was certain that I caught a glimpse of her smooth pussy.

One of the guys then placed his hand on her leg but this time it was not her knee but her thigh. He must have figured the sudden lack of a bra was a go-ahead signal. He tried pushing his hand further up her thigh. He was very near the hem of her short skirt when thank goodness she put her hand on his.

She leaned to him and said something that I could not hear. He did not move his hand away but did stop his advance up her thigh.

The friend on the other side moved in closer and put his arm around her shoulders again. He was close enough that his hand was draped even further over her and his fingers were laying inside her open blouse and touching the top of her breast. He tried to move it further into her blouse and she was busy talking to the guy with his hand on her thigh and did not notice until he nearly had his fingers at her areola.

She quickly put her hand on his and patted it and I heard her say, "Bad boy."

She used her hand to slide his back up to her shoulder.

My cock was raging hard but it was time for me to make my entrance. I used my jacket to cover up my hard on and snuck out the front door. I stood in the darkness for a moment letting my cock soften before going back in.

I walked into the bar and looked around for her as if I did not know where she was.

She saw me and waved.

I headed for her and when I got there, her attackers had backed off.

She jumped off the stool as her tits bounced inside her shirt.

She hugged me and kissed me, "I'm glad you're here."

She leaned into me as she was pretty drunk and whispered in my ear, "Let's go. I have got to fuck you right now."

I asked her, "What happened to your bra?"

She replied in slurred speech, "I wanted to surprise you. Now let's go before I decide to fuck you right here."

I put my arm around her, she gathered her purse, and waved bye to the guys she had been flirting with.

I could see the disappointment on their faces as Caren and I walked away. We went out the door and headed to the parking lot.

Caren turned to me, kissed me deeply, and nearly choked me with her tongue.

She said, "My gawd I am so fucking horny!"

When we arrived at the car, she turned me around with my back to the car. She leaned her petite body into me and I could feel her hot 38DD tits pressing into me. My cock got as hard as a rock.

She reached between us, felt my cock, and demanded, "Unlock the car."

I hit the key fob and the doors unlocked. She reached for the back door and opened it.

"Get in now." She ordered.

I crawled into the back seat and she was right behind me. She quickly closed the door and reached for my zipper. She pulled my cock out of my pants, dropped to my lap, and sucked the entire length of my cock into her mouth. I watched her devour my cock in the parking lot lights. She had never taken me this deep before. I rolled my head back onto the seat and enjoyed the oral stimulation.

She quit sucking then climbed over me and straddled me. She reached for my cock and guided it into her extremely wet pussy. She sat down on my cock and she was so wet that when my cock entered her the excessive juices flowed onto my balls. She began grinding and squirming on my cock as she reached for her blouse and unbuttoned it all the way.

She then commanded, "Suck my nipples and suck them hard."

I pulled one of her nipples into my mouth, sucked hard on it, and let my teeth scrape across it.

Caren moaned, "OHHH FUCK YES!"

She began riding up and down on my cock as much as the confined space would allow.

I could feel the car bouncing up and down and heard, "Go man tap that pussy!"

I glanced back as a couple of guys walked by the car. Caren grinned as they looked in at her riding my cock. It seemed to make her even hotter if that was possible.

I put my hands on her tits, pinched, and squeezed her nipples to the point that I knew it had to be painful but Caren just moaned and kept fucking my cock.

I could tell I was not going to take this much longer as my balls tightened against my body. Caren also knew I was close so she sat completely down on my cock and began grinding back and forth causing my cock to make contact with her clit.

She moaned, "OHHH FUCK! Honey cum with me."

I rolled my head back trying to hold on but the stimulation was too much.

"AAAAAAUUUUUUGGGHHH!" I groaned as my cock erupted inside her. She kept on grinding.

I felt her pussy tighten its grip on my cock and she began to quiver.

"OOOHHHH MY GAWD!" She exclaimed as her juices flooded my cock.

She leaned against me with her tits in my face. She was breathing heavily as was I. As she was still clutching me, I glanced over at the car next to us. I had not noticed that there were people in it.

"Ah Caren it seems we have an audience" I said into her ear.

She looked over at the couple and it was obvious that the woman was giving the guy a hand job from the motion of her hand. When we had finished her head disappeared into her man's lap.

Caren laughed, "They must have liked the show."

Caren pulled her blouse together and asked, "Are you ready to go eat?"

She climbed off my lap and I looked at my crotch.

"I don't think I should go anywhere like this." I replied.

She looked at my soaked crotch and pants then laughed.

"Ok, then lets go home and continue this." She said.

I opened the back door and crawled out. I glanced into the car next to us and the woman was still sucking his cock. Her ass was in the air and he had leaned over her to finger her pussy and ass.

Caren got out of the car and saw what was happening then said, "Honey stop watching that is rude."

"They watched us I figure turnabout is fair play." I responded.

The guy saw us looking, pulled his finger from her pussy, and gave us a thumb up sign.

I told Caren to get in and I would take her to her car.

When we got home, we fucked into the wee hours of the morning.

The next morning I asked, "What the hell got into you last night? Not that I'm complaining mind you."

"Promise you won't get mad?" she asked.

I was hoping she was going to tell me the truth because I wanted to let her know I was there and saw the whole thing.

She began, "I was sitting at the bar waiting for you and some of the guys there started buying me drinks. At first, I tried to decline but they just kept coming. Then several of them began moving in on me. They began talking to me and I kept drinking. I was getting pretty drunk and several of them kept making advances to me. They kept touching my bare leg and kept trying to cop feels of my tits and thighs. It made me so horny knowing that someone besides you wanted me that bad. One guy kept trying to work his hand under my skirt can you believe that?"

I then asked, "What happened to your bra and panties?"

"I kept going to the rest room to call you and was enjoying teasing them so much I decided to push it further. But, you were even later than I thought so it was getting pushed further than I had expected. I was glad you finally showed up. By that time I was so fucking horny I was going to fuck you right there at the bar." She replied.

"What if I had not shown up when I did? How far would you have let it go?" I asked.

"I knew it had gone as far as I could let it. If you had not shown up when you did I was going to slip out." She replied.

I asked, "Did you want to fuck them?"

"Oh no! I want to fuck only you. But, I will admit it was fun teasing them and soooooo very stimulating." She replied.

"I have a confession to make." I said.

She looked at me quizzically.

"I was there the whole time. I was watching you with them and each time you went to the ladies room and removed your bra and panties." I said.

"WHAT?" She exclaimed.

"I will also admit that it made me very horny and made my cock hard watching you and watching the desire in the guys build. I enjoyed watching them peeking at your tits and trying to get their hands on you." I confessed.

"You were there watching the whole time and just sat and watched? She asked.

"Yes, I was so turned on. I was also hoping that you were just playing catch and release." I said.

"What is catch and release?" she asked.

"It is a fishing term meaning you catch the fish then let them loose back into the water." I answered.

"What would you have done if I had not released and suddenly left with one or more of them?" She asked.

"I would not have let it go that far." I answered.

"I continued, "Let's just admit it. We both had a good time last night watching you tease and showoff."

"It sure made for a fun night afterwards didn't it?" she asked.

"Oh hell yes!" I responded.

She stared at the wall for a moment then asked, "Can we do it again?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That is how we got to tonight and me watching my beautiful sexy wife walking into a bar by herself.

She had called me at work and asked, "Can we go play catch and release tonight?"

We made the plans on how the night would go down. The game would be over when I heard her say, "My husband should be here any minute."

Tonight she looked radiant. She went to the bar and selected a stool directly in front of where I was sitting. Her skirt was so short that her as I knew, naked ass was sitting on it. It did not take long after she had ordered a drink for another one to show up. The bartender pointed to a guy sitting at the end of the bar. He got up and walked to Caren.

"Can I join you?" he asked.

Caren replied, "Sure you bought me a drink so the least I can do is chat with you."

He introduced himself and Caren in turn told him her name. Just then, another drink showed up and the bartender pointed to a guy sitting not far from me. Caren turned and nodded at him. He also got up and sat on the other side of her.

I thought wow these guys work fast. She had only been in the bar maybe ten minutes.

She turned her barstool so that she was facing me. She uncrossed her legs to let me see her pussy. My cock sprang to attention. She then re-crossed them and I could see her ass cheek beneath her skirt.

She continued casual conversation with the two men vying for her attention. I'm sure both of them were hoping they might get lucky with her.

She had about four drinks when one of them placed his hand on her knee. He was slick about it because he was telling her a story and I guess he felt it only seemed natural to touch her as he told his story.

As he was telling his story Caren looked at me and then at his hand on her knee and smiled. The guy on the other side took this opportunity to scoot his stool closer as if he was trying to listen to the story.

When he had finished his story, they all laughed but he did not remove his hand. He made it seem natural as he was laughing to move his hand to about mid thigh. Caren's nipples got hard at this point.

She uncrossed her legs again and sat like that for a moment giving me a shot of her pussy. I was not sure but I thought I saw a glint of moisture on her pussy lips. Caren has always had a juicy pussy but teasing as she was now made her pussy nearly soaked.

The guys did not let the nipples go unnoticed. Caren was saying something and neither of them were looking at her face. The one was leaning forward so he could hear better but actually was drooling over her 38DD tits with the rock hard nipples.

One of the guys stood up and held out his hand. Caren took it and they headed to the dance floor. The DJ was playing some classic rock and they began to dance to it. Caren is an exceptional dancer and was really moving to the music. Her small flowing skirt was flaring out with her moves revealing the bottom of her ass cheeks. Her unfettered tits were also moving with the music and her nipples were clearly visible through the fabric. Her dance partner was not moving much and was taking in the sight of Caren's body. Her body was drawing attention from everyone. The guys and gals at the bar were watching her dance.

The DJ then went to a more modern song and Caren began moving to it. She turned away from her partner and looked at me as she bent slightly over and was grinding her ass into his crotch. He grabbed her hips and pulled her to him in a simulated fucking motion. Caren then twirled around and put her body next to his as she moved against his body.

She was beginning to perspire and her skin was glistening under the dance floor lights.

The DJ then slowed the music and her partner quickly pulled her to him. Their bodies were rubbing against one another as they danced. He put one hand on her hip and the other at her side. As the music continued, he slowly but surely let his hand slide onto her ass. His other hand was continually moving to the side of her breast.

Suddenly his hand was at the hem of her skirt. His fingers were lying against the flesh of her round little ass cheeks. His other hand was now nearly embracing the side of her breast. She did not bother to move either of them.

12