Catch of a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me home, Canyon," she said. "I have to go talk to my advisor in the morning. Do we have plans for this weekend?"

"I want to have plans," I said. "Will you go out with me Friday night?"

"I don't want to go out," she said. "I want to stay in. I'll rent some movies and we can cook dinner. Is it okay if we use your house?"

I couldn't think of anything I'd like better, so we agreed for her to come over at five and I took her home. She scorched me with a kiss and danced her way inside. I went by the grocery store on the way home and picked up some things. I had shrimp, chicken and beef marinating and I was putting butter on Italian bread to put in the oven when she came in. She had a hash brown casserole and a strawberry cobbler with real whipped cream. I put her to work washing and setting up single red lettuce leaves and romaine while I stir-fried the meat in a ginger sauce with red pepper and onions. The bread was finished and we rubbed fresh garlic on it and made pigs of ourselves. We rolled shrimp or chicken or beef up in the lettuce leaves and ate bunches of that too. I had a nice Cabernet Sauvignon breathing and we drank that with our meal.

We got cobbler and put the whipped cream on it. Coffee at first and then a dry rose as we watched the first movie she had rented. It was Clint Eastwood's Gran Torino and it was hilarious and moving. She was crying as it ended and I held her as she snuggled into me. The next movie was romantic and quite sexy. About halfway through there was a very romantic scene and when I looked down at her she was looking up with speculation in her eyes.

"What?" I asked.

She paused the movie. "Canyon, I need to tell you something." She moved to straddle me with her knees beside my hips and that fantastic ass against my thighs. She put her arms around my neck and pulled our faces close together.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," she said. "It seems really fast to me, but I feel like I've known you all my life. The way we met, all that emotion, how you were such a rock I could just hold on to; that all adds up to a hell of a big part of my thoughts since I've met you."

My heart nearly stopped. Here was this tiny little angel telling me she was falling in love with me. Feelings that I thought I'd never experience again came boiling up and exploded in my brain. I wanted to tell her how I felt, but my vocal cords were paralyzed. She punched me in the chest. "Say something, dummy," she said. "I just told you I love you!"

I started when she punched me and opened my mouth. A croak or two came out and I could see tears welling up in her eyes. I quickly pulled her down and held her. "No, baby, don't cry. I'm sorry; I just couldn't talk there for a minute. God, I feel the same way you do. I've been falling in love with you from the moment you opened those big brown eyes down there on the riverbank. You're so beautiful and so sweet, Dara. I'm the luckiest guy in the world. Here, let me kiss you before I say something stupid."

I pulled her around and she crushed my lips with her full, puffy ones. We kissed for minutes and then she pulled away. "Are you sure you love me?" she asked.

"Positive, why?" I asked.

"Because it makes it easier to do this," she said. Her hands caught the hem of the top she was wearing and she pulled it over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, not that she needed to. She had the most amazing breasts. They weren't large and on a bigger woman, they would have been on the smallish side. On her tiny frame they looked bigger. Her areolae were small and brown, just a little thicker and making a little cone shaped feature, capped by brown nipples about the size of the end of my little finger and just a shade darker. They were as hard as little bullets and I just had to stare at the perfection of her.

I tentatively reached my hand and my fingers caressed baby soft skin, grazing her nipple and producing a shiver and goose bumps that roughened her silky smoothness for a moment. She moved forward, offering one nipple and pressing it against my lips. I felt the softness of her back under the fingers of my left hand as I held her right breast, squeezing it gently and taking that little bullet into my lips. I sucked on it gently and flipped its firmness with my tongue.

She went wild! She was moaning and saying unintelligible words as she crushed her breast into my face. I quickly switched to the other firm nub and she continued in what could only be an orgasm! This little lady was hot! I'd never seen a woman cum from breast play like that. She slumped against me and I lost the nipple I was loving.

"Want more?" I whispered in her ear.

"God, yes," her voice was husky with arousal. "Let me recover a bit." She giggled and those amazing little breasts bounced tantalizingly in front of my face. I nipped at one and she giggled again.

I wondered if I could stand up with her on my lap. It turned out I could. It was actually easy. It felt like carrying a child, but those breasts didn't belong on a child. I carried her into the bedroom. "How long do I have?" I asked her.

"At least all night," she grinned mischievously up at me. "I told Mom not to wait up. Maybe the rest of our lives. How long do you have?"

"Years," I told her. "What did Jules say when you told her that?"

"She said to have fun," she giggled.

She was lying there on my bed, bare from the waist up and all that blonde glory spread out over the pillow. She had on jeans and bright pink athletic shoes. I pulled the shoes off without bothering to untie them. I moved to the button of her jeans and she squealed and grabbed my wrists. "No, you first," she said.

I slipped my shirt over my head and kicked off my flip-flops. When I unbuttoned my jeans, her eyes followed as they slid to the floor, leaving me in my boxers. There was quite the tent in there and I saw her eyes widen and she glanced up at my face. "Jesus, Canyon, is that for me?"

"No one else here," I said. "Just a little blonde angel and me. Your turn."

She undid her jeans and wiggled around, pushing them down off that tight ass and over the curve of her hips. She had on tiny little yellow lacy panties and they didn't leave much to the imagination. She kicked her dainty little feet and I helped her pull the jeans off before crawling up beside her on the bed. I pulled her to me and the feel of her skin against mine was intoxicating. We kissed for a long time until I felt her hand trailing down my stomach. She was tentative and she seemed very hesitant to take any initiative.

"Have you ever done this before, baby?" I asked her.

She blushed. "No," she whispered in my ear. "I've kind of played around outside clothes, but I've never actually seen a real one. Just like on TV and the internet. I'm kind of afraid, Canyon."

"It's okay," I told her. "We'll go slow and gentle. Touch me, Dara."

Her tiny little hand pushed under the waistband of my boxers and I think she expected to find hair. I don't keep any. Cybill shaved me the first time and I liked it so much I've never gone back. I felt her hot little fingers close on me, and she jerked back as if she had been shocked. She reached back down again and her grasp was firm this time.

She sat up. "I want to see," she said. She tugged at my boxers and I rose up so she could pull them off. She gasped when she got her first sight. "Is it supposed to be that big?" she giggled.

"Yeah, I think so," I laughed. "What would you have to compare it to?"

"We need a banana for scale," she said.

We both burst into laughter at the internet meme. That took a lot of tension out of the moment and she wiggled around until her face was right next to my cock. "I think it's bigger than a banana," she said. "I want to play with him, Canyon."

"Okay, but only if I get to play with you," I said.

"No," she was insistent. "I don't want you distracting me. I want to remember everything about this." Her hot little hands were all over me, stroking and sliding, testing the weight, the textures, everything she could. She cupped and massaged my balls, gently and then she surprised me by leaning down and giving the head a lick. My cock twitched and she giggled. "He can do tricks," she said.

She gave me another swipe with her tongue and then she swooped in, plunging me inside her mouth and sucking as if she was eating a lollipop. Her head bobbed and she pumped me with her fist as she moved. Those TV and internet things she'd watched must have been pretty graphic! She was a natural. She loved on my cock for about three minutes and she had me ready to blow. I tried to pull her up.

"Dara, I'm going to cum if you don't stop," I warned her.

Her lips popped off for a second. "I want you to," she said. She swallowed me again and I think she felt the tension rising in me because her hand became a blur and she began to swirl her tongue around the head of my cock, driving me wild. My hips lurched up, burying four or five inches in her mouth, and I felt her gag a little as the head hit the back of her throat. Then, I was exploding in her hot little mouth. She gagged again when the first burst hit the back of her throat, but she wasn't about to give up. She backed up off me a little and I could hear her swallowing and slurping away. I have no idea how she kept from choking, as inexperienced as she was, because it felt like I spurted a gallon of cum. She kept at it until the last spasms were gone and her eyes never left my face the whole time. She raised her head, gobs of cum running down her chin, and she looked like a little messy angel.

In one of the most erotic motions I've ever seen, she cleaned her chin with her finger and then stuck it in her mouth, cleaning her finger. She swallowed and I pulled her up, trying to reach her lips.

"No," she protested. "Let me go rinse my mouth."

"There's no way I'm letting you out of this bed," I told her. "If it was good enough for you, it's good enough for me." I crushed her to me and claimed those puffy lips as my own.

I rolled her onto her back and kissed my way down her neck, nipping her exposed throat and nuzzling into the sensitive hollow between her collarbone and neck. She shivered and moaned. I kissed the hollow at the base of her throat, making my way down to her breasts. When I began to kiss those delightful little mounds, her moans grew and when I took one little bullet nipple inside my lips, damned if she didn't cum again! I worked them until I thought they were becoming sensitive before continuing my way south. I nibbled and kissed my way down over the arch of her ribs onto the flat plane of her belly, dipping into her tiny little navel with my tongue. It was the cutest little elongated oval and she had a piercing there with a small diamond stud. It was very sexy and I nibbled lower until I reached the dainty little panties. I tugged at them and she raised her hips so I could slide them down. I just froze as I looked down at her.

She was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. She stretched and arched her back, looking like an erotic doll. She was smooth and bare, not a trace of hair and her skin was baby soft as I kissed my way down, tickling the top of her cleft with my tongue and tasting her sweet and tangy slickness. She was dripping wet and I could see little droplets clinging to her labia. I lifted her legs, sliding around and placing them over my shoulders. Her pussy lips parted and I could smell her now, the faint muskiness of aroused girl mixed with the scent of the soap she used. I lapped up the nectar and she began to moan out her pleasure. Her inner thighs began to tremble as I tongue fucked her, dipping inside as far as I could reach and wiggling my tongue around.

My hand was on the muscled plane of her belly and I could feel the trembling reach there, too. The tension built as I reached up and cupped her breast, rolling a nipple between my fingers and then it snapped. She shrieked and bridged up off the bed, shaking in her orgasm until I could hardly maintain my position. She bucked under me and I moved my hands to cup the round, hard cheeks of her ass, holding her in place.

As she began to relax, I licked my way up to the tiny button of her clit, stroking it with the tip of my tongue before sucking it inside my lips and manipulating it. She went off again, writhing in her pleasure and giving tongue, her voice getting a little hoarse. She was beginning to come back to earth when I inserted my finger into her hot, moist channel, curling it upward to find that little bundle of nerve endings on the upper wall of her pussy. She convulsed again, crying out unintelligible words as she kept cumming again and again.

"Please, Canyon," she groaned. "You're killing me! Stop, baby, please, I can't... I can't..."

I slid up over her tiny form until I could reach her lips. Her breasts were heaving as she struggled to regain her breath and the look on her face was pure passion fulfilled. She kissed and licked all over my face. I knew she must be tasting herself but she didn't seem to mind. I could feel her wet warmth against the head of my cock and she, evidently, felt it, too.

"Easy," she murmured, "I've never had a man before."

I was shocked. Here was this absolutely gorgeous woman, ripe like a peach, and she'd never had a man? It seemed impossible in this day and age. I knew Dara would never lie, though. God, she must really love me, I thought.

She gasped as the head of my cock slipped inside. I didn't feel any barrier, so at least that was gone, thank God. We sure didn't need any more pain than necessary. She was a tiny little thing in every way. She was all woman, though, and a very passionate one at that. I wanted to see her, and the missionary position wasn't going to let that happen, given our size difference. "You be on top," I whispered in her ear. She nodded and I held her and rolled us over.

She straddled me and I held that tight little ass in my hands. It filled them perfectly and she began to rock, taking more and more of me inside her. I'm no porn star, but it was easy to tell that she'd never been with a man. She groaned, gasped and finally stopped with about two-thirds of me inside her.

"God, Canyon, I can't take any more," she gasped. "I'm sorry, but you're just too big."

I squeezed that exquisite body against mine. "Nothing to be sorry about, baby," I said. I kissed her forehead. "This feels right to me. This is the most incredible feeling. You feel amazing! I'm totally happy. It couldn't be any better."

It really couldn't. I'd loved Cybill with all my heart. I had planned to spend the rest of my life with her. The fates had intervened. Making love with her had been something out of a dream. We fucked like bunnies the whole time we were married. Neither of us had been virgins, and she was a fantastic lover. This little doll was something else. She was giving something new and precious to me.

I held her closely for a while until I could feel the fire building in her. She sat up. God, she looked hot! Those little teacup breasts, her slender but muscled body, her baby-smooth golden skin. She rose up a couple of inches and sank slowly back down. Her heat was incredible and it felt like nothing else in the world. She repeated the motion, building a little rhythm and her breath grew rapid and ragged.

Small moans and wordless cries began to escape and I could see a flush, stealing over her features and down her slender neck. Her movements became faster and the moans, louder. I began to match her motions, thrusting up into her as she came down and became accustomed to the pace. Our pubic bones touched and I realized that she had taken me fully into her tightness. The sensation was incredible and the sight was mind blowing. Her inner lips clung to my cock, stretching down as she rose and then reversed direction, disappearing as she plunged back down.

Her movements became uncoordinated and she groaned in frustration. I pulled her down, cupping her tight little ass in my hands and rolled us over. I held her and began to plunge into her tight little pussy, my motions still gentle and fairly slow. She matched my thrusts with motions of her own and I could feel the tension begin in her entire body. I increased the pace and she began to tremble. She screamed and thrust up into me as the tension broke and she was throbbing, pulsing beneath me as she came. I slowed and held deeply inside her as she shook and convulsed in her ecstasy. She shuddered her pleasure for long moments and finally came back to earth. Her eyes opened, glistening dark pools and she grasped my head, crushing her lips to mine fiercely.

"My God, Canyon, that was incredible," she gasped. "Did you cum?"

"I'm not through," I told her.

"Oh, God!" her moan came as I thrust into her again. "I don't know if I can stand any more, Canyon. Oh, God!" She was nearly sobbing now.

I withdrew and flipped her over, spreading her legs and gaining a view of the most erotic sight I'd ever seen. She was gaping a little, her pussy lips reddened and a little swollen with excitement. Her little clit was fully erect and I had to give it a swipe with my tongue. She jolted at the contact with her little nubbin and I moved up, entering her as she groaned, half in ecstasy and half in discomfort. I eased in and held at full sheath, my heavy balls against her clit and her hard round cheeks against my groin. It was an incredible sensation and I held there, allowing my excitement to recede and hers to build. When her groans changed to moans, I began to thrust into her, starting slowly and increasing the speed and power gradually.

"Oh, oh, oh God, oh God," she groaned, beginning a mantra that climbed in volume and pitch as I began thrusting in earnest. "Oh my God! I'm cumming some more. Fuck, Canyon, oh Christ, I'm cumming!" She shuddered out her orgasm and I powered through, my belly slapping on her fantastic ass cheeks, and her words became incoherent.

I was cresting toward my own orgasm and she began to beg. "Please! Please cum, Canyon. I... I... I can't cum anymore!"

She was wrong because I felt her begin to tense up again. "Are you cumming?" I asked her. "Tell me when you cum."

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming again! Oh, oh, oh God I'm cumming!"

"Can I cum in you, baby?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes, oh, my God, yes," she sobbed. "Please cum, Canyon, please cum in me; fill me up!" Her voice broke into incoherent moans.

I kept fucking her, thrusting away rapidly now, drilling that tight little pussy and she sobbed and groaned yes three more times before the sight, sound and feeling of this living doll writhing and moaning under me as I made her cum, over and over made me explode into her, my soul pumping into her. She screamed when she felt the first blast inside her and every muscle in her body went rigid. Her head was turned to the side and every cord in her neck was tight. Her face was a mask of ecstasy and her face was flushed. Her hair was in complete tangles, clinging to both our wet bodies and I thought I would never stop pumping hot cream into her hot little pussy.

I collapsed on her; totally drained, kissing the exposed parts of her face and she lay, languid and moaning under me. I rolled to the side so as not to crush her and brought her with me; my cock still embedded in her tightness, and held this tiny woman in my arms. Her head was pillowed on my left bicep and my forearm was across her chest, cupping one hard little breast in my hand. My right arm wrapped her flat belly and my hand slid down to explore our joining. I caressed her gently and our breathing slowly calmed.

We whispered and laughed and I just held that little angel in my arms, marveling at the silky, firm feel of her. She began to yawn after a bit.

"Am I boring you?" I whispered.

She giggled and kissed me. "No, but I'm very tired, Canyon. Let's get under the covers. Will you hold me if I fall asleep?"