Catching Feelings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy took his time, using his mouth and tongue to bring Jeremy so close to the edge that Jimmy was pretty sure he was going to catch a mouthful, but he pulled away at the last minute and blew gently on the tip of Jeremy's throbbing, engorged cock, causing Jeremy to whimper with need. Smiling wickedly, Jimmy attacked Jeremy's balls with the same enthusiasm that he had shown for his shaft.

It was such sweet torture that Jeremy was writhing and whimpering underneath Jimmy's ministrations, and it caused his breath to come faster and shallower. Jimmy licked up his lover's shaft and then took as much of his length into his mouth as he could, breathing carefully to avoid gagging.

"Fuck your mouth feels so good," Jeremy groaned, running his hand through Jimmy's dirty blonde hair. "I'm so close, Jimmy."

Jimmy met his eyes, then deliberately closed his lips around Jeremy's shaft and started swallowing. Jeremy swore again as his head fell back onto the bed and his entire pelvis tightened. Hot, salty come flooded Jimmy's mouth as he kept swallowing, while Jeremy shuddered and writhed through his orgasm. He hadn't masturbated since everything happened either, so this was weeks of pent up passion spent in his lover's mouth. Afterwards he lay there for a little bit, trying to get his breath under control while he came back down to Earth.

He pulled Jimmy up to him so they could kiss and cuddle. Jeremy ran his hands along Jimmy's back, whispering, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too," Jimmy responded, holding Jeremy as tightly as he dared and feeling a little emotional. He had been afraid they might never regain their intimacy.

Jeremy pulled him closer, burying his face in Jimmy's neck. "I'm not going anywhere, you know. You're stuck with me at this point. As far as I'm concerned, I could be happy and content spending the rest of my life with you."

"Good, I plan on holding you to that," Jimmy replied.

Jeremy smiled at that before getting a sly look on his face. He ran his hands along Jimmy's side until he got to the waistband of his boxers and slipped his fingers into the band, pulling them down and throwing them to the ground. He gave Jimmy a few strokes to make sure he was nice and hard before turning around in the bed with his back to Jimmy's chest and making sure Jimmy's cock was nestled into his crack before he slowly thrust his hips back into Jimmy.

Jimmy moaned quietly, enjoying the feelings Jeremy was causing. He was tempted to adjust the placement of his cock, but decided to let Jeremy stay in control. Jeremy kept up his movements for a little bit, loving the small vocalizations Jimmy made from the pleasure. Eventually he leaned over to get into the bedside drawer, pulling out the bottle of lube. He picked up a condom too and looked at Jimmy questioningly. They had both been tested and came back negative, so while he was more than willing to go without it, he wanted to leave the decision to Jimmy.

Jimmy spread his hands in a gesture meant to indicate that he had no opinion on the matter, he had trusted Jeremy from the beginning, but it was smart to wait until they'd been tested. Jeremy bit his lip in thought and then let the condom drop back into the drawer before moving back toward Jimmy and handing him the lube bottle. Jimmy squirted some lube on the end of his dick and then greased up Jeremy's crack.

Soft moans came from Jeremy as Jimmy used his fingers to get him prepared, since it had been a little bit. Once they were both ready, Jeremy moved to straddle Jimmy, holding his cock in place so he could slowly sink down onto it. He started moving slowly, making sure that nothing was hurting too much before speeding up his movements, both of them moaning at the sensations. Jeremy could feel every ridge and vein of Jimmy's hard length, and this was far tighter and more intense than Jimmy had ever felt with a woman.

Jimmy marveled at the feeling of pressure he felt as Jeremy slid up and down on his rigid pole. Jeremy had gotten hard again, and found a good position where Jimmy was hitting his prostate every time his cock went back deeply into him. Jimmy put his hands on Jeremy's hips to support his movements. He gave Jeremy a squeeze as he started to feel like he was holding back an orgasm.

Jeremy was feeling close again too, so he looked down at Jimmy, his voice coming out husky. "I want you to come in me."

"But what if I get you pregnant?" Jimmy gasped, shocked.

Jeremy laughed at that. "Mom always wanted grandchildren."

"I hope she loves our shit-covered little Blasian butt-baby then," Jimmy growled as he lost control and pumped Jeremy full of his thick, fertile seed.

Jeremy's laughter turned to low moans as watching Jimmy tip over the edge pushed him into orgasm. He shot between them, covering Jimmy's chest and stomach with his come. Once he felt Jimmy's softening cock slip out of him, he moved so he could lay against Jimmy's side before he got a packet of wipes to clean them up. Once they were wiped down, Jimmy settled with his arms around Jeremy and closed his eyes happily. They both drifted off to sleep, and it was one of the first nights since the Halloween event where Jeremy had no nightmares.