Catching Fish Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie looks at her with a pixie smile and said "I told Coach you might fuck him if he takes you on a date."

Shannon looks at me and says "Tell him I might anyway, date or not."

"Damn ladies, what are you trying to do to me?" I protest.

"You know, he's right," Kylie says, "he's the only one who didn't get off today." They look at each other, Shannon gives a little nod, and she says "but we can fix that right away."

The shocked look on my face must have given me away, because they both started laughing, and Shannon said "No, not that, not now. I just came and can't really be touched. But you can."

"I saw Kylie giving you head yesterday, and it looked like she could use another lesson. What do you say girlfriend?"

In answer, my little baby reaches to my belt and undoes my pants. I raise my hips to help her pull then down, then sit back as she places her hand on my chest to push me back. She kneels in front of my chair, and caresses my hard cock with her pretty hands.

"OK Coach, for this to work, you have to tell her what feels good and what doesn't."

"Oh, he will. He started teaching me yesterday, but we were just too horny and had to fuck." Her little hands are now softly stroking up and down my cock. "OK, the first part I've got."

And she leans down, and just like yesterday kisses the end of my dick, then slides her little pink tongue out to tickle the head.

Shannon speaks up - "Shaft Kyky" - and Kylie immediately wraps her hands around my dick, and starts to slowly pump. A little too tight at first, I lower my hand to hers to loosen her grip.

By now her tongue is swabbing my dick head, and her hands are stroking the blood into my cock - turgid and full, I resist the temptation to pump into her mouth. As she starts to pull the whole head into her tiny mouth, she starts to grip harder and pump more forcefully. Shannon sees my grimace, and tells her;

"Too much Ky. Remember, soft at first, hard later." Shannon puts her hands on Kylie's to slow her down, and suddenly I have two beautiful students stroking my cock. I look up at Shannon, but she's looking down at my dick, helping Kylie move her hands. She hasn't even touched me yet, but I'm dying that she will. When she's satisfied Kylie is doing it right she removes her hands...and I give out a little moan of disappointment. Kylie doesn't pick it up, but Shannon does. She looks at me, smiles, and gives me a little air kiss. My hard cock just gets a little harder.

By now Kylie has my whole cock head in her mouth, and again she starts to rub it too hard with her tongue. "Softer honey, softer" I say, and she sits up and stops moving her hands.

"Don't stop Ky, even if you have to change. The shaft is actually more important than the head, so keep stroking it the whole time." Instead of waiting for her to move her hands back, Shannon reaches down and grabs my dick with both hands and starts stroking me herself. Her hands dance over the sensitive skin of my hard shaft, and I moan as I feel it harden even more. Kylie smiles at me, then Shannon's hands, back to me, then drops her little mouth back onto my dick and starts to suck like a Hoover. I can take it for a minute, but this little girl HURTS when she gives head. Shannon sees my distress, and kneels down in front of me next to Kylie.

"Soft Kyky! Remember what it feel like when someone licks you too hard. Here, let me show you." And then Shannon - my beautiful lover's best friend - puts one hand under my dick, the other wraps around the base, and drops her mouth down onto my cock.

"OoohhhOOOHHH" I moan, as she takes nearly my entire length into her hot wet mouth. Sucking and smushing her lips on my sensitive skin, she uses her tongue to slobber and swab my whole shaft. Kylie is now stroking my legs and butt, while Shannon looks me in the eyes - and starts sliding my dick in and out of her mouth. "Ohhh God!" I say between clenched teeth, and place my hands on her head.

She pulls it out, licking up and down the shaft while gently pumping me with her hand...and then back into her soft warm mouth to suck and swirl. Against my will, my hips begin to try and make tiny thrusts into her mouth - she uses her hand at the base of my cock to keep me from inadvertently gagging her.

Kylie is sitting back on her heels, watching intently while stroking my legs. Shannon has almost my entire cock in her vacuuming mouth, and is now using her tongue to flick the bottom of my cock where it joins the cock head. "UnnnnnHHHH!" I grunt, realizing I won't last long if this keeps up. Back out to licking up and down the shaft, back into her mouth for the wet pump and suck...and my hands are on the sides of her head helping her bob on my cock.

Sensing my oncoming orgasm, Shannon has as much of my cock in her mouth as she can fit...pulling it in till it hits the back of her throat, then out till only the head is left in...wet slobbery lips and tongue dancing, driving me to the sky.

As I start to feel my cum boiling up, I think "this girl is the best cock sucker I've ever known!"...but she wasn't done yet - she had one more trick up her sleeve. Sliding my cock in as far as she could, she tilted her head a little down, swallowed around my dick...and suddenly opened her throat for my thrusts.

Shit! She knows how to deep throat! And now, pumping for all I'm worth, holding her head in my hands, I'm driving my cock to the root in her pretty mouth and racing to the end. I start to arch up, head tilted back, stiffening every muscle in my body...and I'm there.

"Ohh...Ahhh...ARRRGGGGHHHHH...UNHHHH!" and my sperm comes blasting out of my cock as the pleasure washes over me. Feeling the first pulses of orgasm, Shannon quickly whips my cock out of her mouth, and I jet load after load of burning cum all over her face.

Kylie is cooing with excitement, Shannon is still pumping me with her hand, and I slowly come down off my toes and notice I'm panting like a dog in the desert. When I finally start returning, I take my shirt off and use it to start wiping off Shannon's face. None of it hit her eyes, so she looks up at me with a proud smile - as if to say "didn't know I could do that, did ya?".

Trying to come down from the best blow job of my life, I stumble over to sit back on my chair. Kylie gets up and squishes in next to me, nuzzles my neck and chest, and Shannon goes into the bathroom to wash up.

"Holy Shit!" I'm still racing inside, trying to catch my breath, when Kylie looks up at me and says "she's teaching me how to do that." All I can do is hug her to me...words aren't coming right now.

Shannon comes back, face all scrubbed and pink, and Kylie asks her why she didn't let me cum in her mouth - less clean up that way.

"You can't when you're deep throating...it might go down the wrong pipe." Kylie nods like she's taking notes. "Anyways...a lot of guys like to cum on a girl's face."

Finally able to talk, I look at Shannon and say "Good God Woman! That was the best blow job I've ever had...by far! Where'd you learn to do that?"

Both girls answer at the same time: Kylie yells "Practice!" while Shannon says "I read a lot." We all laugh, and I look at Kylie and say "yes, you should learn how to do that." She blushes while Shannon looks proud.

It's getting late, and I have to sneak in the house without a shirt - so I have to get home before my wife does. I hug both of them, thank them with a kiss, and stumble out the door.

Sitting in my car, I think how things have changed over the last couple of hours. Kylie is still my girl, and I don't want anything more than her. But now I know, sooner or later...

I'm going to fuck that blonde amazon.

12