Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins

Story Info
Seductress Olivia humiliates and takes Victoria as her pet.
11.8k words
4.4
224.4k
189

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/12/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This is one of three alternate endings to the Catching Mommy saga. You can also read Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins (for the TEAM VICTORIA fans) and Catching Mommy: Win Win For All (for the kinky romantics at heart).

Note 1: A great, big, super thanks goes to MAB7991, Robert and Goamz86 for their dedicated copy-editing.

Note 2: Another thanks goes to Goamz86, LaRascasse and MAB7991 for plot suggestions earlier in the series.

Note 3: Lastly, a thank you to all my readers who voted, and left comments for this story so far. Part 5 is the highest rated of the series and with over 275 comments is my most commented on story. The debate of Victoria or Olivia has warmed my heart and pussy, surprised me greatly and pushed me to write an epic story that both is erotic and keeps you guessing...an erotic thriller of sorts. Part 6 disappointed some because I didn't end the series as promised..well here is the ending (or endings if you choose to read all three) and I feel I came up with three fun, sexy and fulfilling endings to this crazy series.

Note 4: Because two of the characters are English, I will sometimes use English words like arse (for ass...it sounds so much dirtier), knickers (for panties...which also somehow sounds naughtier), shag (for fuck...I just imagine the English accent and get wet), slag (for slut...which I think sounds so much worse), snog (for kiss...which I find hard to say with a straight face), bugger (for fuck...also makes sex sound dirtier), rodgering (for arse fucking which again is nasty as hell), dogging (which is public outdoor sex), fancy (which is a way to say I like you).

Catching Up! A crash course reminder of what happened previously in the Catching Mommy series:

Part 1: A Shocking Secret: An 18-year-old English girl transplanted to Boston, Victoria, stays home sick one day and accidentally learns that her proud, dignified, lawyer Mom is a submissive lesbian to another 18-year-old girl. To make matters worse her Mom's Mistress is none other than Victoria's arch-enemy. (Don't deny it, if you are a female you had one in high school too!!)

Part 2: Blackmailing a MILF: Shocked by Olivia's attack on her mother and her disgusting attitude, Victoria decides to get revenge by blackmailing her arch-enemy's Mother and making her a lesbian sub. (They say revenge is a dish best served sweaty and hot!!)

Part 3: Creating a Slut: Victoria announces to her Mom, she is a lesbian, as she begins to set up her Mother for the inevitable seduction. Meanwhile, her Mom begins her own plan to seduce her daughter. Lastly, Victoria continues the training of her new pet...her arch enemy's Mother and her own mother's Mistress.

Part 4: Daughter's Domme: Victoria confronts her mother about her dark secret and makes her Mother her personal submissive.

Part 5: Housewife Lesbians: Victoria is betrayed by her mother; Victoria briefly weakens when confronted at school by Olivia; Victoria learns her best friend is also a submissive plaything to Olivia; after seeing her mother again dominated by her nemesis, Victoria seeks revenge by videotaping Olivia's mother and another MILF in very compromising positions.

Part 6: Protecting Slut-Mom: Victoria forces her mother to make a choice; Victoria party crashes Olivia's father's birthday supper with erotic and surprising results; Olivia is briefly made speechless; a MILF sub is gangbanged at a frat house in front of many; Olivia and Victoria meet face to face both confident they can turn the other.

And now...finally... the exciting conclusion(s) of Catching Mommy: Olivia Wins.

During the drive to Becka's house I must have bounced a dozen offensive strategies to stand up to Olivia. Yet, even as I reached Becka's, I took a deep breath; I was still unsure which approach I was going to take. Walking into Becka's house ready for the confrontation that had to happen, I opted for aggressive, "I'm here, bitch."

"So you are," Olivia called back, her 'who cares' tone obvious.

I walked into the living room and was surprised to see a lesbian orgy of sorts occurring. Four of Olivia's cheerleader posse were all sitting with their legs spread on a couch, a chair, and love seat with someone between their legs. Between Olivia's legs was her mom, my pet.

"By the way, thank you very much," Olivia scoffed, her hands going through her mother's hair.

"For what?" I asked, my tone ice cold.

"Well I accidentally set you up with your own live in Mommy-slut and I figured I should have one for myself," she grinned.

"You're thanking me for seducing your dim-witted mother and making her a rug munching submissive?" I asked, trying to be obnoxious and extreme.

"No, no," she said. "I always knew she was a cunt-licker, Sandrine long ago told me about her adventures didn't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," Olivia's black maid answered, as she looked up from between Angela's legs.

I finally took a closer look at the array of submissive sluts on their knees. Besides Lauren between her daughter's legs and Sandrine between Angela's, I recognized Becka eagerly licking away at the chubby cheerleader Betty, her massive udders bigger than my head, and apparently incest was the new 'in' thing as Katrina had her mother between her legs. Both my pets were now being used by their daughters.

Katrina smiled, "Thanks bitch. Mom and I have never really gotten along all that well, but that is changing thanks to you. Isn't that right, Mom?"

June's hair was pulled and she looked up at her daughter and replied, clearly mortified by her predicament, "Yes, Mistress Daughter."

I couldn't believe that all my work had somehow helped these bitches. I could feel myself getting frustrated even as I tried to figure out who the last submissive currently between Carrie's legs was.

"Don't recognize the slut between Carrie's legs?" Olivia asked.

I shrugged, "That is not why I'm here."

"Say hi, Miss Watkins," Olivia said.

My mouth dropped open at hearing who the unknown submissive was.

Miss Watkins looked up, her face red with shame, as she said, "Hi, Victoria." She quickly returned to her task at hand. I tried to figure out how our first year English teacher, and easily the prettiest woman in our school had ended up another of Olivia's playthings. She was from England too and her accent had the boys drooling. Rumour had, she was dating, our football coach, Mr. Hammersmith, and didn't seem like someone who would sexually submit to anyone. Yet, there she was between Carrie's legs and I assumed she had been between Olivia's as well.

It seemed that nobody could say no to Olivia. Yet, I knew I had to...not only for mom, but for me.

"This thing with you and my mother ends now," I firmly said, returning my icy glare to the ice queen.

"Oh really," Olivia smiled amused by my threat.

"Or I out your mother," I threatened.

"Yes, you blackmailed my mother, who submitted to you in order to protect me, her loving daughter, and our family name. While your mother submitted to me like a dirty lesbian slut willing to do anything to please me...including seducing her dyke daughter," she said, her smug smile pissing me off.

I glared back, realizing she was right about the difference in our mothers, but I responded, "She never tried to seduce me, she lied to you. She is not as obedient as you think." I knew it was a weak counter, but it was all I had.

Again she laughed, seemingly amused by this whole conversation. "Yes, I learned that. Instead of her seducing you, you took her. Now that is fucked up. I mean, sure, I love to seduce, train and dominate older lonely women, but you took your mom while vulnerable and confused with her sexuality and took advantage of her."

I could feel my house of cards crumbling around me...as I realized I had inadvertently done exactly what Olivia accused me of. I had been the one to commit incest first, not Olivia.

Just then, as my head spun trying to find a way out of this crazy web of sin being woven all around me, and by me as well, Olivia said, "Speaking of the slut."

I turned around and saw Mom behind me.

I said tersely, "I told you to stay home."

"And I told her to come," Olivia countered. "Not cum as in orgasm," she laughed, before adding, "Although that will happen in time, but to come as come to me."

"Thanks for the clarification, bitch," I snapped, pissed off that my mother had again disobeyed me, and had once again chosen Olivia over me. I was hurt by my mother's betrayal, but I hid my pain.

"She will always choose me over you, Victoria," Olivia smiled. "Just like every other cunt licking submissive here. I am the queen bee and you are just another of my servants. You're a disobedient servant, one that needs some very stern discipline, but a servant none-the-less."

"That will never happen," I shot back, still grasping at straws of strength.

"Oh denial is so adorable," Olivia said. "Watching the final moments of strength usurped from you as you accept your place on your knees begging to please me is so adorable."

"Fuck you," I said with defiance, even as I glanced down at her mother between her legs.

She saw my quick glimpse and asked, "Do you want to replace your submissive?"

"Never," I said, turning to my own mom and saying, "We're leaving."

"Slut, don't you dare move," Olivia sternly demanded.

I froze against my will.

Olivia laughed, "I was talking to your mother, but your obedience is a pleasant surprise."

I cursed myself for stopping; showing a sign of weakness to a vulture like Olivia was not good.

Mom finally spoke. "I'm sorry Victoria, but as I told you before I can't resist Olivia. I love her."

"You love being used as a submissive plaything?" I asked, furious and yet near tears.

"Yes," Mom admitted, her tone and inability to look me in the eye implying that she was ashamed by her answer.

"You love your eighteen year old, heartless Mistress over your own daughter?" I asked, tears beginning to form.

"Don't put it like that. It is not that black and white Victoria," Mom tried to rationalize her betrayal to me, while talking to me like a mother scolding her daughter.

Olivia chipped in, adding fuel to the already out of control fire, "Slut Kate, who is prettier, me or your daughter?"

I looked at Mom who paled instantly. "Please, don't make me answer that," Mom pleaded.

Olivia's smile turned as she looked down and ordered, "Mom, move away."

Lauren crawled out from between her daughter's legs, and Olivia opened her legs wide to showcase her cunt. I knew I shouldn't look, but I could feel a magnetic pull drawing my eyes directly to my enemy's cunt.

Olivia said, "So slut Kate, take a good look at your Mistress's cunt."

I tore my thoughts away from Olivia's inviting cunt to see my mother staring between Olivia's legs in an almost hypnotic trance.

"I'll ask you again, my submissive little British slut. Who is prettier? You're Mistress or your daughter?" Olivia asked, her fingers moving to her pussy.

Again, I was being drawn in by the completely, frustrating, undeniable beauty of Olivia. Yes, she is a bitch. Yes, she is a stuck-up whore. And yes, I hated her. Yet, I couldn't pull my eyes away from her beautiful cunt.

I heard Mom say, "I'm so sorry, Victoria."

I pulled my gaze away from Olivia's pussy, my own pussy betraying me as it burned with hunger, to find my mother near tears. Unfortunately, I knew her answer before she even spoke it. Her answer was obvious from all her earlier betrayals leading up to this moment, as well as the look of guilt on her face.

Mom broke eye contact with me and turned her gaze to Olivia. Although I already knew what she was going to say before the words left her mouth, a piece of me still died when she said them out loud. "You are, Mistress."

"I am what, my good little pet," Olivia asked, wanting to add to my humiliation.

"You are prettier than my daughter," Mom answered, refusing to look at me.

"Are you sure?" Olivia asked, snapping her fingers and pointing at her cunt.

"Without a doubt," Mom answered, moving towards Olivia and seemingly forgetting her only daughter was watching and hearing her submission.

"Look at your daughter and tell her who is more beautiful," Olivia instructed, before adding, "Then you will receive your reward."

"Please, leave my daughter out of this," Mom pleaded.

I am sure Olivia was about to scold her, or threaten her, but I said, "Go ahead Mom, do what you have to do."

Mom looked at me with such guilt I could almost feel her pain inside me, yet that didn't make her words hurt any less. "Victoria, Mistress Olivia is prettier than you."

Tears began streaming down my face, even as I tried to will them not to. I shouldn't have shown such weakness in front of Olivia, yet the tears were streaming freely.

Olivia snapped her fingers again and Mom turned around, dropped to her knees and buried her face in Olivia's cunt.

I wanted to pull her out from her submissive position and drag her out of there. Yet, it was obvious, like an alcoholic who refuses to seek help, that she didn't want saving.

I looked around, dazed, bewildered and, for the first time ever, lost.

Olivia said, "Let it out, Victoria, understanding your position is the first step to acceptance."

"My position?" I questioned with spite, although I could feel my strength and resolve were not as strong as they once were.

"Yes, like the social hierarchy of high school, there is a sexual hierarchy too," Olivia explained, before being interrupted by Betty's screams.

I laughed, "A sexual hierarchy?"

"Oh shit, yes, fuuuuuck," Betty bellowed as Becka made her come.

Olivia smiled, "You see, Becka is a perfect example of my theory. Becka is near the bottom of the social hierarchy and thus is eager to be accepted. Thus her submission was one of accepting her role in both hierarchies and eagerly becoming the submissive pet she was born to be."

"We are born into the sexual hierarchy?" I asked, actually laughing at her bizarre logic, forgetting my previous hurt.

"Often," Olivia shrugged. "For some they are born submissive, for others they see it in their mother to their father, for others it's a stressful job like your cunt-licking mother, for others it's about race like Sandrine who is meant to serve at work and at play. Yet,

for others they don't yet know they are submissive, often trying to play a role they were never meant to play...girls like that...girls like you...are in denial."

"I'm in denial that I'm really just a submissive?" I laughed. The suggestion was absurd. "I didn't feel much like a submissive when I turned your mother into a dyke."

Olivia shrugged, "Like I said before, you blackmailed her. The only submissive I blackmailed was Sandrine and I am sure she too could have been turned but I really wanted to have a live-in cunt licker, plus I liked the idea of having a black submissive."

Angela interrupted the conversation as she moaned, "That's it cunt licker, soooo close."

I glanced over to watch Angela grabbing Sandrine by the back of her head and grinding her cunt on the black maid's face. The contrast between black and white was hot.

"Yes, yes, yeeeees," Angela bellowed as she came.

Olivia continued, "It's obvious you are in denial right now, Victoria."

Returning my gaze to her, trying to ignore the reality that my mother was licking her cunt while we chatted, "Is that so?" I asked, realizing I was playing right into her game. Yet, I couldn't leave, my feet felt magnetically held to the floor.

Katrina interrupted, "Thanks Victoria. I have my own live-in cunt licker now."

"You're welcome," I replied, adding, "At least now you have someone you're in charge of unlike being the bimbo follower you're to Olivia."

"Bitch," Katrina weakly shot back.

"Oh, that hurts coming from a bimbo bitch," I countered.

Carrie interrupted our ridiculous banter as she screamed, "Yessssssss."

I again looked over to see Carrie coming, seemingly a squirter, as she sprayed everywhere coating Miss Watkins' face.

Olivia purred, "So Victoria, are you ready to join your mother?"

"As a submissive to you?" I scoffed, even though my pussy was burning for attention.

"Of course, it is obvious you want to," she said, as she put her hands through my mom's hair. "Like mother, like daughter."

Katrina screamed over dramatically, "Yes, Mommy, lick my cunt."

"Don't you see, Victoria, even when you thought you were winning, all you were doing was making me stronger," Olivia said.

My cunt was soaking wet and my head was in a fog. I still wanted to crush Olivia, yet I couldn't deny I was curious what all the fuss was about. Why couldn't my strong-willed mother resist her? Why were these other smart women on their knees serving Olivia's friends? Why was my cunt so wet?

"Becka, come take off my blouse," Olivia ordered, still wearing the blouse and thigh highs she had been wearing at the frat house, but with her plaid skirt on the floor.

"Of course, Mistress," Becka agreed, getting off her knees and moving to Olivia.

I said, "Becka, don't."

Becka ignored me completely as she unbuttoned Olivia's blouse.

"And my bra," Olivia added.

Becka obeyed, releasing Olivia's firm breasts. I knew I shouldn't look, yet I allowed myself to look, all the while sensing I was being drawn in to Olivia's magnetic pull.

"Slut Kate, come suck on your Mistress's tits," Olivia ordered.

Mom got off her knees and went directly to Olivia's right breast.

Olivia said, "Come join your Mom, Victoria, I know you want to, it is in your eyes."

I scoffed again determined to stay strong, even though I was beginning to sense she was right, "My eyes tell you I want to be your submissive?"

"Yes, as does your posture," Olivia added.

I laughed, "I'm not on my knees like the rest of your playthings," I countered.

"Not yet," Olivia said confidently.

"Not ever," I countered.

Ignoring my refusal, Olivia ordered, "Becka, go feel your friend's cunt and see if it's wet."

"Yes, Mistress," Becka nodded, although her facial expression showed grave concern at the task she had just been ordered to perform.

"Don't even think about it, Becka," I said firmly as she reached me.

Olivia said, "Becka if you don't do as I tell you, you will be punished."

"Please Olivia," Becka pleaded, her eyes so full of fear I felt bad for her.

"Stand up for yourself," I said, grabbing her hands.

"It's not that easy," Becka pleaded.

"I'll help you," I said.

"You couldn't protect your mom," Becka said, "and she is a lot stronger than me."

I glanced at my mom, who was stilling nursing hungrily, it seemed, on Olivia's breast.

Olivia, looking directly at me ordered, "Switch," and mom moved to the neglected breast.

"Isn't that ass of yours still untouched?" Olivia asked looking directly at Becka.

"Yes, Mistress," Becka admitted, her eyes going even bigger with fear.

"And I was thinking, I bet Jackson is still a virgin," Olivia added, her threat disgusting. Jackson was a three hundred pound, acne covered, loser who never showered.

"You can't be serious?" I asked with disdain.

"Miss Watkins, tell my pet-to-be how serious I am," Olivia instructed.