Catching Mommy: Victoria Wins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grasping at straws, she said, "You can have Katrina and Angela as unconditional pets."

"What?" they both questioned in unison.

"Just do as you're told," Olivia glared at them.

"I've had enough," Angela said, standing up. "I am not your fucking plaything," she snapped, before starting to leave.

"Get back here," Olivia demanded.

Angela stopped, turned around and said to me, "I have evidence of Olivia cheating on last semester's biology final. I can give it to you if you need any more blackmail evidence."

"You fucking bitch," Olivia yelled, moving towards her.

"Stop!" I ordered.

Olivia froze.

"Look, I am not here to deal with your petty cheerleader squabbling, but Angela I would love that evidence and in return you can have Olivia as your pet once I am done with her," I offered.

Olivia gasped, "This is ridiculous."

"On your knees, Olivia," I ordered, knowing the time to finish this was now. "

"But, I," she began to protest.

"Fucking now, you dumb bitch," I snapped, putting my hand on her shoulders and pushing her onto her knees.

She didn't resist and I stood in front of Olivia kneeling in her rightful subservient position.

"Katrina, join your leader," I ordered.

She glared at me, but obeyed, moving onto the floor and onto her knees.

A chill went up my spine as I had finally won. I had broken the unbreakable. I had saved my mother, and now I was about to get my revenge. Turning to Angela, who hadn't left yet, I offered, "You are welcome to stay if you wish, it is going to be a long night of training these two."

"I'd love to," Angela smiled.

"Tonight I am Queen Victoria, is that clear?" I informed the two bitch cheerleaders below me.

"Yes, Queen Victoria," Olivia whispered.

"Louder, slut," I ordered, looking down on her.

"Yes, Queen Victoria," Olivia said louder.

"Look in your owner's eyes when you talk to her," I demanded.

She looked up at me, tears beginning to form, as she repeated, "Yes, Queen Victoria."

"And what about you Katrina?" I asked. "Who is your owner tonight?"

"You are Queen Victoria," Katrina replied, her tone one of shock.

"Actually, the true answer is we all are your owners," I smiled. "Now go find someone to serve, Katrina, while I train our former queen bee."

"Yes, Queen Victoria," she replied as she began to stand up.

"Get back on your fucking knees, slut!" I roared. "Pets fucking crawl."

"S-s-sorry, Queen Victoria," Katrina stuttered, clearly frightened by my sudden burst of anger.

"You're forgiven," I smiled, instantly speaking in a nice voice. "You are just a mindless sex puppet and sometimes I forget that you can't think for yourself."

Her face burned with anger or shame or a mixture of both.

"Now go fucking please one of your Mistresses," I ordered.

I watched as Katrina was grabbed by the hair by Skyler who said, "I think we are going to give you some pigtails for me to pull." I smiled, knowing that Katrina had tugged on Skyler's many times.

Tara screamed, startling us all, "I'm comiiiiiiing."

I looked over at Becka, who had been silent all this time, a wallflower like she had always been before I learned of her submission to Olivia. "Want to help me with training this bitch?"

"Yes, Mistress Victoria," Becka nodded.

"Becka, we're friends. I'm not your Mistress, although we can definitely role play sometime if you wish," I smiled.

"I would love that," she smiled, before adding, "Now let's teach this bitch her place."

"Did you just say bitch?" I gasped mockingly.

"Bitch, cunt, whore, slut," Becka listed as she moved to a stunned Olivia and slapped Olivia's across her face. "Payback is a bitch...bitch."

"I love this new side of you Becka," I purred.

Looking down at a red-faced and utterly bewildered Olivia, I asked, "Ready to serve?"

"Y-y-yes, Queen Victoria," Olivia nodded.

"You will obey every order without hesitation?" I asked.

"Yes, Queen Victoria," she whimpered.

"Good, Lauren get over here," I ordered, as I went to my bag of toys. Pulling out two strap-on cocks and some lube, I said, looking to the other girls, "Girls, feel free to use the toys if you wish." I smiled as I saw that Katrina was now naked and in pigtails.

"Skyler asked, "Do you have another one of those?"

"Strap-ons?" I asked.

She nodded her head eagerly.

"Yes, in the bag," I smiled.

"Yummy," she said, as she went to get one.

I returned to Olivia and Lauren and asked, "Ready to commit the ultimate sin?"

"What? Please, no," Lauren said.

"Oh yes," I said. "Both of you get naked except for the thigh highs. Olivia, that is at least one quirky kink we have in common."

Both mom and daughter looked at each other before reluctantly obeying the order.

"Becka, get your video camera," I instructed.

"Love to," she said, quickly leaving the room.

"Please don't make us do this," Olivia pleaded.

"You mean like the way you made my mother try to seduce me?" I asked.

"This is your entire fault, Olivia," Lauren coldly exclaimed, now wearing only thigh highs as well.

"What?" Olivia asked. "You're the one on fucking film eating cunt."

"To protect you," Lauren snapped back. "I was blackmailed because Mistress Victoria caught you domming her mother and filmed it."

"I could watch you two bicker all night, but I'd rather make an incest film to make sure you two forever understand the consequences of fucking with me," I said.

Lauren pleaded one more time, "Mistress, make me take Simon's cock in my cunt, make Olivia eat out every girl she ever treated poorly..."

"Mother! Don't you..." Olivia began but was cut off by a harsh slap to the face by her mother.

"You got us in this fucking mess, so shut the fuck up while I try to deal with it," Lauren blasted.

Olivia shut up.

"So here is the deal. You two will get into a 69. Whoever comes first loses and takes Simon's cock in their arse. Is that clear?"

"Please, no," Olivia began.

"Any more complaining and it will be my fist in your arse," I threatened. "Now get eating."

Becka was already filming as the two defeated women moved between each other's legs on the floor and began committing the sin of incest. "Olivia, I want to hear you call her Mommy, and Lauren, I expect to hear you call Olivia your slut daughter."

Behind me, I heard Skyler say, "Beg for it, bitch."

"Oh God, harder, fuck me harder," Katrina begged. I turned around to see Skyler fucking Katrina from behind holding Katrina by her pigtails.

"Who owns you?" Skyler asked.

"You dooooooo," Katrina whimpered, clearly enjoying the hard pounding she was getting.

"And you will be my bitch at school too?" Skyler asked.

"Yeeees, whatever you waaaant," Katrina agreed.

"We will hold hands at school and you will tell everyone I'm your girlfriend?" Skyler asked, stopping her thrusts with the cock buried deep inside Katrina.

"Oh God, Skyler, please don't stop. I will do whatever you wish," Katrina answered.

"Skyler, take her arse," I suggested.

"Hmmmmm, does my new girlfriend pet want a cock in her ass?" Skyler asked.

"Please no, fuck my cunt. Fuck it hard," Katrina pleaded.

"There is lube in the bag," I said, turning back around to watch the main attraction.

Both women were now buried in each other's cunts and the moans had begun. "Talk dirty, whores," I ordered.

Olivia moaned, "Eat my cunt, Mommy."

Lauren countered with, "Suck on Mommy's clit, my fucking slut daughter. Bury your face deep in Mommy."

I watched for a couple of minutes until I heard Katrina scream, "Taaaake it out."

"I own your ass too, Katrina. Tell me, who owns your ass?" Skyler demanded.

"Y-y-you do," Katrina answered through gritted teeth.

"And you want to give me your ass, don't you?" Skyler asked, moving the cock out and then slamming it back into her.

"Yeeeeeeeees," Katrina screamed, answering the question correctly, but being torn apart.

"Eleanor, come and let my slut lick your pussy," Skyler said.

"I-I-I don't know," Eleanor said, her shyness clearly making her uncomfortable watching the mini orgy.

"Now!" Skyler demanded, clearly getting into the role of domme.

Eleanor was startled, but she took off her skirt, pantyhose and panties and parted her legs before Katrina's face, who was now slowly getting fucked in the arse.

I watched Katrina begin licking Eleanor's cunt before turning my attention back to the incest action.

"No fingers," Lauren protested.

But I intervened. "All is fair in love and orgasms."

Lauren then quickly moved her fingers to her daughter's cunt and slid a couple fingers in.

"Mommmmmy nooooo," Olivia moaned, clearly close to coming.

"I'm going to make you come like the fucking bitch you are, Olivia," Lauren said, as she furiously finger-fucked her daughter.

"Oh God, Mommy, oh God, yes, Mommy, yes, yes, Mommmmy," Olivia screamed as her orgasm hit her.

Lauren pulled her fingers out of her trembling daughter, straddled Olivia's face and ordered, "Now get Mommy off."

Lauren ground her cunt on Olivia's face as the sounds of euphoria echoed behind me, as Katrina screamed, "Oh God, I'm going to come."

"From getting ass fucked?" Skyler taunted.

"Yeeees, dammit, ream my ass," Katrina begged, as she buried her face back in Eleanor's cunt.

"That's it my little girl, eat Mommy's cunt, yes you little slut, yes, yes," Lauren demanded, as she cupped her breasts and rode her daughter's face. "Yeeeees," she screamed as she came from fucking her daughter's face.

Turning around, I watched as Eleanor grabbed Katrina's head and held it deep in her cunt. The hard deep thrusts by Skyler into Katrina forced Katrina to pretty much fuck Eleanor's cunt with her whole face.

Eleanor's moans, which were quiet squeaks, increased and she came, without a word, a few seconds later.

As soon as Eleanor let go of Katrina's head, Katrina begged, "Oh God, Mistress, girlfriend, shit, fuck, sooooo close."

"Come you little ass slut, you fucking bitch," Skyler demanded.

Katrina screamed as her orgasm hit, "Yeeeeees, shiiiit."

Turning back to my two incest pets, now both lying on the floor recovering, I said, "Looks like you lost, Olivia."

Lauren said, "But I'll take the punishment."

"But you won," I said.

"Yes, but I just got carried away with a hunger to win to teach her a lesson," Lauren said, "but she is my daughter still, plus she is a virgin back there."

"Oh, Motherly love," I sighed, wishing my mom would have stood up like that for me. "Give each other a passionate kiss."

I watched as they rolled over and kissed. Watching the mother-daughter act I suddenly missed mom. Grabbing my phone, I called her, and as soon as she answered I ordered, "Get over to Becka's now, Mother," and hung up before she could respond.

"Both of you, on your knees," I ordered, as they continued to kiss like lovers not mother and daughter. "And Simon, come and bring that big cock of your over here."

Simon quickly came over, his cock rock hard, as the two sluts got on their knees. "Which arse do you want?"

"Can I have both?" he asked.

"So greedy," I quipped laughing, "go ahead, but first, let me get into a more comfortable position."

I moved to the couch, slipped out of my skirt and said, "Becka, come and join me."

Becka smiled, "I thought you would never ask."

After she joined me, I snapped my fingers at Olivia and pointed to my cunt. She obediently crawled to me and between my legs. Becka did the same and Lauren crawled between her legs. As both sluts licked our cunts, I asked, "Tara, can you grab us the lube."

"Sure thing," Tara said, grabbing it from the table and tossing it to me.

I handed it to Simon and said, "Lube that snake of yours first, otherwise you may tear little Olivia apart."

"Olivia, a slut like you has never taken it up the arse?" I asked.

"No, Queen Victoria," she admitted.

"Yet, you've fucked other girl's arses?" I continued.

"Yes, Queen Victoria," Olivia admitted, her trembling telling me she knew exactly where I was going with this.

"So I think it is only fair turnabout that you get your arse virginity taken," I said.

Olivia nodded, defeated. I pointed back to my cunt. Olivia who was clearly new to giving, obviously used to receiving, crawled between my legs disgusted by the turn of events. I leisurely watched as Tara straddled an exhausted and still recovering Katrina and began rubbing her cunt on the slut's face.

Skyler, taking the strap-on off, asked Eleanor, "Will you fuck me?"

"W-w-with that?" Eleanor asked.

"Please?" Skyler asked. "I'm so horny."

"I-I-I guess so," Eleanor stuttered.

Skyler put the strap-on on Eleanor and positioned herself on all fours. Eleanor got behind her good friend and paused before sliding the plastic cock into Skyler's dripping wet cunt.

"Oh yes Eleanor, please fuck me hard," Skyler begged, obviously wound up after taking Katrina's arse.

"Oooooooh fuck," Olivia whimpered looking up at me as Simon entered her ass, drawing my attention back to her sodomy.

"You look fucking hot with a cock in your arse and a mouth full of cunt," I said, grabbing her head and pulling it back where it belonged...in my cunt.

Olivia returned to licking my cunt as Simon began to slowly move his cock in and out of her arse.

I glanced at Becka, who had her eyes closed and leaned over and kissed her neck.

Over the next few minutes, Simon moved back and forth between Olivia's and Lauren's arses. Skyler came from getting fucked by Eleanor and Tara came on Katrina's face.

Simon asked, "Which of you sluts wants her ass filled with cum?"

"Oh God, I do," Lauren moaned, as Simon slammed into her.

"Oh fuuuuuuuck," Olivia screamed, as Eleanor surprised all of us by filling Olivia's arse with my widest strap-on cock much wider than Simon's cock.

"Pound her hard Eleanor, I want to feel her face fuck my cunt," I moaned.

"My pleasure," she smiled as she continued to fuck Olivia even as Olivia screamed into my cunt, which caused sweet vibrations on my cunt.

Becka moaned and came on Lauren's face a couple of minutes before Simon grunted and deposited a load into her arse.

My own orgasm was close. I pulled Olivia's face deep into my cunt as I began grinding up and down. Suddenly I heard Mom's voice, "Holy shit!"

"Hi, Mommy, I told you I would win," I smiled.

"I can't believe it," she said, her face showing utter shock.

"You chose the wrong side, Mommy," I moaned, my orgasm, epically close.

"I'm so sorry, Victoria," she said again.

"It's okay, Mommy, we have our own pets now," I said, before adding, "get naked now."

"Yes, Mistress," Mom said, in front of all my friends.

"Yes, my mom is my slut and if you want I can probably get your mothers' to be yours," I said, as mom got undressed.

"I'd love that," Tara said, "I fucking hate my step-mom."

"Consider it done," I smiled as I continued fucking Olivia's face.

Eleanor stuttered, "C-c-could you get my bitch s-s-sister."

Her sister was a sorority bitch, an earlier version of Olivia. "Oooooh, she would be fun to turn."

Then euphoria hit hard as I came on Olivia's face, the final climatic moment at hand...or cunt in this case.

I flooded Olivia's face and said, "Someone get a camera for this 'a picture is worth a thousand words' moment."

Simon grabbed the camera and took a couple of pictures of Olivia, her arse being fucked and her head buried in my cunt before I pulled her up and said, "Smile, slut."

Olivia looked up, her face soaked with pussy juice, her make-up a mess, as she weakly smiled before opening her mouth wide as Eleanor slammed into her arse.

"Do you like a cock in your arse Olivia?" I asked.

"Fuuuuuck, yes," she moaned.

"Want to come?" I asked.

"Katrina, get under your partner in whoredom and lick her cunt," I ordered.

Katrina, utterly broken, exhausted, her face used as a fuck toy for the last half an hour, weakly crawled the few feet to Olivia and awkwardly crawled under her.

"Oooooooooooooooooh, so goooooooooood," Olivia babbled, as she was double pleasured.

"Don't you come without permission, cunt," I ordered.

"Ooooookay," she agreed weakly.

"Who owns you?" I asked.

"You do, Queeeeeeeen Victoria," she whimpered, her orgasm close.

"We all do, don't we, slut?" I continued.

"Yessssssss, Queen Victoria, I am a slave to all your princesses," she agreed.

"And one prince," I added.

"Yeeeees," she weakly got out, between heavy breathing.

"And this isn't just for today is it?" I questioned, going in for the kill.

"Nooooooo, I'm yooooours, Mistress," she agreed, so far gone in sexual submission I doubt she even knew what she was saying.

"After you agree to one more thing, you may come," I said.

"Anythiiiiiiiing," she said, desperate to come.

"You and Simon are now a couple and you will take him to prom. He is also your Master," I said.

"Oh God," she said, feeling so close to euphoria, but mixed with the thought of the social suicide such an act would be.

"Oh God, yes," I asked.

"Yeeeees, dammit, Simon will you goooooo to prom with me and be my Massssster," she asked.

"Fuck yes," Simon eagerly agreed, as if he had won the lottery which, quite frankly, he just had.

"You want to come from getting arse fucked?" I asked.

"Yeeees," she shamefully admitted.

"Only real fucking dirty whores come from getting arse-fucked," I said.

"I'm a-a-a dirty arse w-w-whore," she stuttered.

Eleanor laughed, "Y-y-you're a f-f-fucking b-b-bitch."

"Yes, Eleanor, I'm yooooour b-b-bitch," Olivia replied, giving up utter control of her body to Eleanor.

"Come, slut, while thanking me profusely for the privilege of making you the slutty pet submissive you were born to be," I instructed.

"Oh yeeees, Queeeen Victoria," she struggled to speak. "Thank yoooou so much for putting me in myyyyyy place."

"Because you're a slutty rich bitch," I continued.

"Yeees, I'm a biiiiiiiiiiiitch," she admitted as she screamed, her orgasm finally igniting like a rocket going into orbit.

Eleanor kept slamming into Olivia as she continued moaning and trembling from the orgasm.

"Come here," I said to my mom, who was now naked except thigh highs which made me chuckle.

She did and I pulled her into a passionate kiss. "Mom, I love you."

"I love you too," she said.

"Starting now, Olivia and her mother are our pets," I said.

"I still can't believe it," Mom said.

"Believe it," I said. "We will take these two home with us tonight and begin their training as our pet slaves."

"But what about my husband?" Lauren asked.

"What about him?" I asked back.

"He will notice I am not home," she said.

"I imagine he will," I agreed, standing up and grabbing her leash. "Mom, there is another collar and leash in the bag, grab it and put it on your new pet."

Mom did as I said, realizing that Angela had left at some point during the night, "Girls, Katrina is yours for tonight; well, for the year, quite frankly, so stay as long as you like or," I said, noticing that Skyler and Tara were in a sixty-nine, while Eleanor had moved between Becka's legs and was fucking her cunt, "play with each other."

Eleanor declared, "I love having a cock."

"And I bet the girls will love to allow you to use it on them," I smiled. "Keep it, it's my gift to you."

"Thank you, Victoria," she said.

"Hey, your stutter is gone," I pointed out.

"Holy shit it is!" Eleanor said, as she continued fucking Becka.

"Eleanor, make sure someone returns the favor in that sweet cunt of yours," I said.

"Shotgun," Skyler called out, making us all laugh.