Catching Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've wanted you for a long time and..."

"Mi...Victoria. I wish you had told me," he said.

I pulled back and studied him. "Seriously?" I asked.

"Seriously," he answered. "I wish we hadn't lost track of each other and maybe I would have known what I wanted a long time ago, instead of searching via conventional means."

We continued to move with the music; the band switched songs and we moved in sync with the new music. It was still slow and erotic, and my skin was now covered in a thin sheen of sweat. My cock was growing thick; it pressed against my thong and forced my skirt to protrude slightly at the groin.

There were brief moments when I would catch Mark staring at me and his words would sink further in. During those times I watched his hungry eyes graze my neck, shoulders, chest and crotch. The various colors of the club's strobe lights illuminated the desire growing in his facial expressions. I looked down and noticed the apparent arousal he had for me.

My stomach twisted and contorted as I imagined him taking me right there in the club. I remembered the lube in my ass, squeezed the cheeks and felt the knowing presence of the easing gel. His hands slid down to my skirt, where he gripped my ass. I moaned in pleasure. He pulled me against his length and his throat released a possessive growl that only I could hear.

I couldn't believe this was happening. It seemed unreal and yet it was. I could feel his nails biting into my skin, the silk of the skirt barely offered any protection from the forceful onslaught of his fingertips. A long drawn out hiss slid across my lips when I felt him slide the skirt up and expose my ass to a hint of the club's warm air.

The swelling of my cock seemed to increase exponentially as he pushed one finger against the thong string and my well-lubed ass. I was overwhelmed by the sensation and the words that I croaked out took me by surprise. "Fuck me, right here, right now!" I told him.

There was no doubt that Mark had heard me, so had a few others. I didn't care though. All I wanted was for him to acknowledge the desire and need evident in both of us.

Mark grinned, spun me around and pushed me against the wall closest to us. I'm shocked and stunned by the proximity we had moved. I knew then that this had always been Mark's intention. He had maneuvered us away from the center of the floor and now the cold wall was the cooling comfort I needed and the support I craved.

I glanced around and caught the eye of the woman he had discarded. I grinned at her, but then turned away. I knew she was going to watch and it made me slightly uncomfortable, but not enough to make me stop Mark. Nothing would.

He grabbed my arms and lifted them over my head. I kept them there, pressed against the wall. The contrasting temperature of the concrete and my skin, sent shivers along my spine. I shook and goose bumps formed, but were soon tempered as I felt his hands lift my skirt and spread my ass open.

Mark grabbed the string of the thong and pulled it to one side. I felt the tearing of the fabric and thought nothing of it. He was all I could think about -he and what was to come.

The first invasion of my ass was like a thick plug being shoved hard and forcefully into a hole that was too small. The penetrating finger moved in and out like a piston. My cock ached as he began to fuck my anal opening. A brief break in the music allowed me to catch the sound of his belt buckle being played with. My lower lip shook violently as I spread my legs apart.

He pulled his finger out of my ass. I braced myself for something thicker and harder. I felt him gathering what lube he could and knew he was coating his dick with the gel. It took only seconds, but it seemed like an eternity.

I glanced at where the woman stood. Her eyes were wide and her jaw slack. Her chest rose and fell and I knew, without checking, her panties were wet. Again I shied away from her need for voyeurism.

The knowing spread of my cheeks and the welcoming slam of Mark's cock into my ass had my eyes rolling back and my jaw tightening in hopes to capture the scream from my throat. It wasn't pain that made me what to shout out loud, it was pure carnal pleasure. He was taking me. My life-long friend and secret fantasy was finally making me his.

I pushed back. He pulled away; he shoved himself back in. Over and over he pumped his dick into my tight cavern. I couldn't believe it was happening, and yet it was. I felt him still and I wondered if he were looking around, suddenly aware of our surroundings. I was wrong though, Mark was just maneuvering himself so he could reach around and grab the torn thong and wrench it away from my cock.

"Oh fuck." The words sounded more like a grunt. He kept his cock buried inside me, while wrapping his hand around my dick.

Mark didn't pull completely out of me, but allowed a few inches of his cock to slip free while he began to pump my thick raging shaft. I felt him glide his dick back in, while his fingers rolled over the swollen mushroom head of my cock. He pumped me in the front as expertly as he had in the rear. I couldn't help but lean my chest into the wall, and push my ass back toward him. I welcomed every well-executed piston punch that he delivered.

His breath danced upon my ear as he whispered how he was going to fill my ass with his cream. I whimpered. The sound rarely, if ever is made by me. It seemed foreign, as if it didn't quite belong to Mike and it didn't, that sound was Victoria's and she'd waited years to make it.

"Fuck Mark, oh fuck, cum in me," I gasped out as he worked to bring us both closer to the edge.

"Is that what you want?" he asked. "My cum in your ass. You want to feel it dripping from your tight little hole, Victoria. You want me to cover you in cream?"

"Yes, oh fuck yes!" I demanded. My throat was sore, my tongue parched. I needed air for my lungs as they tightened deep within my chest. He continued to fuck and stroke me. He had to have sensed that there was no need greater than the need I had for his seed.

"That's what I'm gonna do baby, Victoria. I'm gonna... ." His words were garbled as he took a deep breath and lowered his head to my shoulder. He still drove hard into me, but I knew he was close; I was close too.

I knew he wanted us to cum together, so I took a deep breath and used words and actions to bring us closer to the edge. I began to push back and forth as he pumped. I caught his rhythm. We moved as one; his hand was a blur on my cock. "Cum Mark, cum in my ass baby, fuckin' make me wear it, make me your man-whore."

I don't know if that was the right word, or not, but it was the final word that was said, as his milk shot into my ass and filled me up. I cried out; my jism splashed over and around the underside and front side of my skirt.

He held me tight as his cock pulsated, and another volley of cream was shoved deep into my tight hole. A second shot of my semen squirted out and landed quietly against the wall. Mark fell against me; I helped support both our weights as we both tried to breathe.

I took a moment to open my eyes and look beyond the sex-induced fog that clouded my vision. I saw the girl and knew she was sloppy between the thighs. I grinned, winked and turned around to look at Mark. His cock had come free of my hole and now lay limp to one side. I wrapped my fingers around his dick, pushed it back into his pants and zipped him up. His belt remained unbuckled.

My hands moved between my thighs and I eased the tattered thong off my hips and down my legs. I left them on the floor, fixed my skirt and adjusted my top. When I turned back to face Mark, he looked both embarrassed and sexually charged. I knew he had to catch a flight tomorrow, but also knew we were far from catching up.

We left the club together. His cream oozed from my ass, trailed along the lower crack and settled against the back of my testicles. My skirt was wet from my cum, but I didn't care. I wore the stain with pride as Mark waved down a taxi. We climbed into the back seat and Mark gave the address of his hotel to the driver.

We had a lot of years to catch up on and only a few hours to do it.

12