Catfished by Mistress Zee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," she laughed.

I could hear her heels click softly as she walked away, then she came back a moment later and set a few things on my back. I wondered what they were, but I had a feeling I was going to find out very quickly.

"Now... which of these to use. Hmmm... I guess I'll have to try them out and select my favorite," she said as she picked up one of the items from my back.

A moment later a sharp swish and the item smacked into my ass causing me to yelp in surprise.

"Already, girl? I'm only warming you up," she leaned in close to my ear. "Wait until I really lay into your ass."

I shuddered in fear as she smacked my ass and upper thighs several times taking the measure of the implement. I guessed it was some kind of paddle. Maybe a slapper since it seemed a bit more giving than a paddle, but I was far from an expert.

Mistress placed that item on my back, picking up another and taking a few swats on me with that one. I could tell this one was a riding crop or something thin like that. The thin tool stung, but just in the small area it would hit. I was panting and squirming when she placed that one back down, picking up another.

The soft yet heavy thud and distinctive sound told me this was a flogger. The flogger was a real mind fuck, since the hit was almost like a heavy massage, it felt good, but the sting could be very sharp. Only a few smacks with that had me breathing heavily. The mix of pain and arousal making me drip steadily in my cage. She could spin the flogger in a rapid pattern, but chose not to do that yet. Instead, Mistress placed that one back down and picked up another. How many things did she grab? Was this really just the warm-up?

A few heavy swats told me this was a paddle and not just a paddle, but a heavy duty one. Just a few smacks and my ass was already stinging.

"Oh yes, I like how squirmy you got there, but I've wanted to try this for a while," she murmured, mostly to herself.

She put down the paddle and picked up another item. I felt like a kinky storage rack with all the toys I had on my back!

She took a step back and a soft sound followed by a sharp sting. Was she using a whip? Holy shit, that was hot, but also a little scary. She followed that up with several short, sharp hits with the tool and that quickly had me moaning and whimpering. I guessed it was some kind of small whip. Like maybe a buggy whip? Or maybe just a small whip, but the pain was short but very fierce.

"Yes, that's a nice reaction, maybe next time I'll try the heavy whip on you, I'd love to see how that marks you up, but I know how I want to punish you," she said and placed that whip on my back.

She picked up one of the items and leaned in close, "You know what to do, right slut?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied quickly.

The whistle of the paddle and the crack on my ass quickly followed. Damn! She was going full bore. The pain made my body tense up and I took a few quick breaths, followed by a deep breath to work through the pain.

Finally I said, "One, thank you, Mistress. May I have another?"

I could hear the smile in her reply, "Since you asked so nicely, who am I to say no?"

This was a shorter swing, but in almost the exact same spot, so the pain was less, but the dull ache in that spot was already growing. My clit was also trying to grow, but needless to say, that wasn't happening, so just dripping in my panties would have to suffice.

As I got my head under control, I said my mantra and she followed with another heavy swat in the same spot, the fire growing on that place. I was already working on a nice welt, she kept this up, I was going to have one serious mark.

I counted and asked for another and she obliged, hitting just off that first spot. We continued like that as she continued blistering my ass. As I counted and she paddled me, she moved around so she was in front of my face. Naturally her crotch was right at face level, so as I panted for air, all I could smell was her arousal. I had learned my lesson and kept my tongue in my mouth.

As she swatted me for the thirtieth time making my ass feel like it was on fire, she asked, "Can you still smell me, sissy girl?"

"Yes, Mistress," I panted in a weird mix of pain, arousal and frustration.

"Let me make sure you're getting a nice deep whiff," she said.

I'm not sure what she did, but a moment later I could feel the heat directly from her pussy on my nose and her scent overwhelmed me. She quickly resumed beating my sore posterior further. Each time I'd count and ask for more, I'd get more of her scent. This combined to make me crazy horny.

She made a strike that sounded like a gunshot, making me gasp deeply before I was able to count forty and ask for more.

"I'll give you more in a moment, pet," she said as she ground her wetness on my nose. "First, I really want to torment you more."

She proceeded to grind harder on my face, I could feel her juices smearing on my face. I so wanted to reach out with my tongue and taste her, but I knew I was being tested now. So, I just enjoyed the warm, wet sensation of her grinding her pussy on my nose and mouth. Eventually, she settled on rubbing her clit on my chin. She must have found a nice spot since she grabbed the back of my head and began panting.

She hissed, "Still want to taste me, sissy?"

I nodded, pleading, "Yes, Mistress! Please may I taste you? Please let me worship you."

She laughed, "No, too bad... its a shame you can't watch."

I could only hear her some soft squishing and her breathing getting heavier and heavier. At some point she leaned on me and I could hear her take a deep breath and shudder and groan through what sounded like a short, powerful orgasm. She leaned on my face, breathing deep.

"Oh, I needed that. Can you still smell me, pet?" she asked.

I whimpered softly, my clit throbbing so hard in my cage it felt like it was going to break. "Oh, yes, Mistress."

"Good, clean," she ordered and placed her finger-less gloved hand on my lips.

"Yes, Mistress!" I could smell her juices so strong and I eagerly began to lick her gloves and fingertips clean. Her taste was so strong, but just on the fingertips and nails. I ran my tongue around seeking out more, but she pulled her hand away.

"Now, have you learned your lesson, sissy girl?" she leaned in close.

"Yes, Mistress. Sorry, Mistress," I said.

"We'll see, but I think you need some more torment," she chuckled evilly.

She stepped around behind me and made a quick smack on my ass. The surprise made me jump a little. She laughed, tracing her fingers over my welts and marks on my ass. She mixed light scratches with heavy ones, making me gasp and squirm in my bonds. She ran one hand tracing over my cheeks, while the other teased my plug. She pulled gently on the plug, getting the flared base to pop out. I groaned with the mix of sensations that were overwhelming me. She then pushed the plug back in with a soft pop while she dug her nails hard into my asscheek.

She ran the other hand down from my plug, tracing her nails over my taint, down to my locked up balls. She ran her nails over them, I squirmed and moaned as she wrapped her hand around and began to squeeze. Gently at first, she began to squeeze hard making me whimper with the pain. She then shifted and gripped my balls with her nails. The slight pressure digging into the tender skin, then she started to push harder, her nails digging in deeper and deeper. I gasped with the surge of pain and whimpered loudly.

"Are you okay, pet?" she whispered close by my ear. I could hear the evil smile in her voice.

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," I stammered, my voice catching as she dug in more and I moaned.

She let go and my body shook slightly with little aftershocks of pain and excitement.

She ran her finger along my cage. She came up a moment later murmuring, "My, my. That's a lot of dripping pet. Does this mean you're enjoying your torment?"

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," I stammered.

She chuckled and held her finger to my lips, "Clean."

I obediently licked my dripping off her finger, tasting the sweet familiar flavor of my pre-cum.

"Well, then I better play with my toy some more," she said softly in my ear.

She reached down and did something to my chastity cage, I was surprised to hear the click of the lock and felt her pull the cage off.

"Awww," she said. "It looks like its been caged so long, its not even getting hard any more," she laughed softly. I blushed crimson at her words. "Let's see if this works."

A moment later she began teasing the plug in my ass and I moaned. I could feel myself stiffening up. I figured I was dripping more, too.

"Oh, so getting fucked in the ass by big toys gets you all excited?" she teased me and I could feel my cheeks flush more. "I guess I'll just have to keep all kinds of things jammed up this tight hole of yours."

She continued teasing the plug around, then began to lightly flick the head of my clit. That got me gasping and moaning. She flicked down the sensitive underside, making me jump what little I could in my bonds.

"Oh, dripping now are we?" she teased more. "Its good to know being fucked up the ass and being tormented makes you all excited. I have lots of evil plans for my little toy."

She then pinched the very tip of my clit making me moan in surprise and pain. She then grabbed with her nails and really pinched hard. The gasp of pain I made was drawn out.

"Oh does that hurt, sissy?"

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," I replied, out of breath.

"Then why are you dripping, pet?" she asked, running her finger along my head while she pinched. The mix of sensations making my head swim.

"I like it, Mistress," I replied.

"Good girl," she said and proceeded to pinch all along my clit and balls. Mixing in little rubs and caresses to keep me guessing. Then she started flicking my head and shaft with one hand, while squeezing my balls with the other, the chastity cage ring acting like an odd cock ring and adding to the pressure.

She flicked my stretched out balls and I about jumped out of my skin. The flair of pain from the ball flicking was so intense, I was sure something had burst.

Mistress just laughed, "Oh, I want to see that reaction again, and I swear you're dripping even more."

She waited a few moments for me to catch my breath and then flicked again, even harder. I jumped even more and squirmed with the pain. She then did it again on another spot and proceeded to flick and pinch rapidly for several minutes making me squirm, gasp and drip.

When she stopped, I lay there panting for several moments, gasping for air as I tried to settle my racing heart. My clit and balls aching from the torment, but I was as hard as I've ever been. The restriction from the ring making me throb even more.

"That was fun," she said right in my ear. "Next time we'll see how you handle the clamps... and the weights... oh, and the clothes pin. That will be so much fun."

I was a little scared of her plans, but I did thrill at her saying 'next time'. Did she plan to do this again?

"Does that mean we'll do this again, Mistress?"

There was a pause, "Did I give you permission to speak?"

Oh shit.

"No, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress," I replied hoping that was enough.

"Don't worry, you just helped me decide something. You see, since I let you loose from your cage," she smacked my clit, making it bob back and forth like a weird pendulum. "I was considering letting you cum, but you just ruined any chance of that. So, hopefully a few weeks of blue balls reminds you."

She smacked my clit again, making it bob more and said "I do like this." She then took several minutes to smack my clit idly now and then, moving it in different directions. I could also feel the pre-cum dripping and going off in different directions.

"My that's quiet a mess you're making," she ran her finger along my head, getting more of my juices on her finger and having me lick it clean. "Let's see if we can make that puddle bigger, eh pet?"

Bigger? What the hell did she have planned now. I was already a raw bundle of nerves. She stepped away for a few minutes, then came back over and pulled off the blindfold. I blinked a few times, even the low light in the room seeming bright to the full darkness of the blindfold.

When my vision cleared, I saw she was standing in front of me, looking amazing in her black leather Domme gear, with one very sizable addition. She now had a very large strap-on harness buckled around her waist. I shuddered in excitement and fear.

"I thought you'd like that, but before I tear your little ass up, you're going to suck my cock," she stepped over presenting her large strap-on to my lips. "Make it a good show, I want to see what a good cock-sucking slut you are."

She then watched as I licked the head, running my tongue along the sides and up and down the shaft. She made lots of moans and said little encouragements, telling me what a good little sissy slut I was. This worked me up even more, so I made a big show of it, lots of tongue and spit getting the dildo wet. The whole thing had to be at least 9 probably 10 inches long and very thick around. I took the head in my mouth and began to work it in and out of my mouth.

"Oh yea, work that big cock sissy girl. You're a natural, I'd say you were born to suck cock," she smirked down at me, her light tone still teasing.

I thrilled at her praise, but also felt my cheeks flush with a weird mix of pride and embarrassment. She ran her fingers through my hair and started pushing a little with each swallow I made, eventually hitting the back of my throat and making me gag.

"Oh yeah, you like gagging on my big cock, don't you? You want to be my little bitch?" she growled.

Between mouthfuls, I said, "Oh yes, Mistress! I love you and your big cock, I so want to be your little bitch."

"Then show me," and she grabbed the back of my head and thrusted, jamming the cock down my throat. "Oh yeah, good slut. Take it all."

She then pushed until my nose touched her harness and the full thing was buried in my throat. She pulled back until it was just the tip, then began sawing in and out of my mouth and throat. My mouth was making those hot gluck noises as she fucked my face hard. I couldn't believe what a few weeks of dildo training had done for my throat and gag reflex.

At one point she grabbed the back of my head with both hands and slammed hard into me, the dildo fully in my throat, my eyes watering from the pressure as she ground against the harness. Finally she threw her head back and yelled, grinding so hard I was worried she was going to break my nose. Amazingly, the dildo somehow went even deeper while she was doing that and I swear it felt like it was in my damn stomach.

Finally she came down and pulled the faux cock out with a wet plop as I panted and gasped for air.

"Oh damn, sweetie, that was good. Now, I really want a shot at your ass, but not here," she reached up and released the buckles from my wrists and the harness holding my hips. "Can you get your knees and feet?

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Good, get yourself free and lick up all the mess you made on the floor and the bench," she said as she headed into the kitchen.

I unbuckled myself and slowly climbed down, stretching a bit from being in one position for a bit. I then got on the floor and began licking the floor and the bench clean of all the drips of pre-cum. She wasn't kidding, there was a lot.

"Slurping up cum like a good sissy," Mistress teased as she walked back in the room carrying a small bowl. I was impressed how well she was walking in the spike heels since she would always says she could never manage heels before. She'd clearly been practicing, she was stalking like a model.

"Follow me, pet," she ordered and I crawled after her. She was headed toward the door she'd gone into earlier to change.

We entered a small but tasteful bedroom. There was a large queen bed dominating most of the room. There was also a large cushioned chair, a make-up table with a large mirror, a dresser and another door to a bathroom.

Mistress sat on the chair and I crawled in front of her, her still wet strap-on bobbing inches from my face. She smiled down, "Like what you see, slut?"

My cheeks flushed red, "Yes, Mistress. I enjoyed sucking your cock."

"I can tell," she nudged my throbbing clit with the toe of her boot. She held up my chastity cage, "But this is going back on before I pound you."

I smiled slightly, my rock-hard clit bobbing, "Not right now, Mistress."

"No, that's why you're going to entertain me some more," she said as set a small bowl of ice water on the floor. What was that for? Oh no, she didn't mean I was going to...

"Go ahead and dip your little bits in there, pet," she said, emphasizing the little.

I gulped and obediently put my clit and balls in the bowl. I gasped as the cold hit the heat from my genitals. I swear I thought steam was going to come up from the bowl. I looked up and saw the hunger in her eyes and realized she was really getting into this. I was a little scared where this was going, but I was also thrilled about where it would go.

The cold seeped in and I shuddered with the pain, though numbness was also creeping in. I looked up as Mistress reached down with the cage. It seemed like hours I was in there, but it was probably only about a minute or so. I had definitely lost all my hardness.

Actually, I'd lost if pretty quickly, but I realized she was testing me, so I stayed in until she smiled and said, "Good girl, let me see your little, frozen bits."

I puled out of the bowl, gasping with relief and she reached down, tucked my clit into the cage and slid it back on. The wetness letting the carbon fiber cage slide right on. The click of the lock made me shudder.

"Now get on the bed," she growled. "On your back."

I climbed onto the bed and laid down on my back. She climbed up behind me, stroking her cock as she did. I saw her set down the bottle of lube and realized she was greasing her cock up. She lifted my legs up pushed until my ass was sticking up. She pulled out the butt plug in one swift motion and I cried out.

"Oh, sweetie, what's the matter?" she asked, lewdly stroking her strap-on.

"I feel empty, Mistress," I said, panting with desire.

"You want to get filled up?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress! Please fuck me!" I cried.

"You know what I like, sissy. Beg for it! Beg for my cock!" She growled.

"Please, Mistress! Please fill me up, take your little sissy, make me your bitch!" I begged, thrusting my ass up at her.

She positioned her cockhead at my hole and teased, stroking it around and over my hole a few times, before lining up the head and pushing. I stretched a little at first, but after having the large plug in for so long, I was still very open and with just a slight thrust, most of the length went into my ass in one stroke.

I groaned with relief, feeling the fullness. Mistress smiled and pulled back most of the length out, then thrust hard again, this time burying herself to the hilt.

"Oh yeah," she growled as she grabbed my ankles and used my legs for support. She looked deep in my eyes and she started to slowly thrust in and out. I looked up at her as I gasped and moaned with each thrust, my numb clitty starting to wake up and testing the cage.

It was a few minutes before Mistress pinned my legs down to the bed, put her weight on top of me and began pounding away at my ass. I closed my eyes, relishing every thrust, every inch as my lust built up. I looked up and her face was inches from mine, biting her lip in concentration. Her eyes locked on mine.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to be fucking you a lot more," she growled. She opened her mouth and gasped as she drove the dildo in and began grinding on it. She threw her head back, "Oh yeah! I'm going to cum up your ass."